Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

+7
Adrian Black - Inactive
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Salazar Slytherin - Inact
Danni Grindelwald
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
11 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) - Page 15 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  Guest March 26th 2010, 1:23 am

Meridith ran over to the two. "Thank GOD you're alright!" She said as she snuggled the poor cat to her. Walking over to Drammy she said, "Thank you too! I would have never even approached the tree!"

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) - Page 15 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  Narcissa Black March 26th 2010, 2:00 am

[*missed out on a lot*]

Narcissa, having TOTALLY been there the ENTIRE time, smiled as she saw the happy reunion between owner and feline.
"You must be insane to try and fish that thing out of the Whomping Willow..." she clapped Drammy on the back. "Good job!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 26th 2010, 2:21 am

"T-thank you Narcissa.....she did a great job!" Meridith said as she looked at her roommates. "How's about we go and sit by the fire? I can watch Mr. Bigglesworth AND try to get some homework done....sound good?" Bigglesworth snuggled Meridith's neck at the sound of a warm, comfortable fireplace.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 26th 2010, 2:28 am

Cissy nodded. "Sure, sounds good!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 26th 2010, 3:49 am

[The happiness deep inside me is boiling over right now. I finally got myself a new mp3 player.]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 26th 2010, 3:49 am

DramioneFanGirl wrote:[The happiness deep inside me is boiling over right now. I finally got myself a new mp3 player.]

[-just saw that on FB and is super jealous, as she hasn't had an iPod in months since it got stolen, and can't afford one-]

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 26th 2010, 4:04 am

Severus Snape wrote:
DramioneFanGirl wrote:[The happiness deep inside me is boiling over right now. I finally got myself a new mp3 player.]

[-just saw that on FB and is super jealous, as she hasn't had an iPod in months since it got stolen, and can't afford one-]

[I really needed one. It's from the same company as my old one, but a much newer, much better model. My old one's screen was broken, and some of the buttons don't work. Just bought it 4 hours ago.

The best part is that my old one had only 1 GB, and the new one has 4 GB.]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 26th 2010, 4:10 am

[-cries for you- ONE GIG?!? Mine was 80GB... and almost full..]

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 26th 2010, 4:12 am

[Eh, mine's not an IPod (I heard they got a lot of memory space). It's a SanDisk. <3]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 26th 2010, 4:16 am

[4 GIGS!?!?!? I WOULD DIE...... I have a 160 GB ipod.... and it's got over 100 GB of stuff on it... my old 60 GB one is full.... it's the same music but I don't use the new one at school...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 26th 2010, 4:19 am

[Lol, when it comes to mp3 players, I'm not spoiled with Ipods at all. (At times I think they're overrated, but other times I don't).]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 26th 2010, 4:23 am

[Oh no! I have a cut on my forehead! I'M BLEEDING!!]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 26th 2010, 10:15 pm

Meridith walked into the room. "Well, Biggles...hope you had an adventure....can you stay here while I go and bath at least?" She said with a laugh as she accio-ed her towel and brush. 'Fine.....' He said with a kitty sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 27th 2010, 12:40 am

Drammy glanced at Meri's cat.

"What, is he gonna perv on you, or something?"

[I've reached 400 posts!!!!!]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 27th 2010, 2:22 am

[Congrats on 400 posts!! Very Happy Very Happy

I have an iPod, but it has 16 GB and I've not even used 1 GB... ^^;]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 28th 2010, 10:04 am

[Lol.

Does anyone else here play any Call of Duty?]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive April 3rd 2010, 6:33 am

Drammy walks in for the first time in what seems like years and says.

"You guys, I am INTENSELY bored."

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 4:16 am

[Can Bella join this dorm? Very Happy ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 6th 2010, 4:19 am

[I'll add you.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 4:20 am

[YES. *rejoices* BELLA'S IN OUR DORMM!]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive April 6th 2010, 4:58 am

FREAKING YES.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 5:06 am

I KNOW, RIGHT?
BELLA; WE NEED TO MEET UP IC AT SOME POINT.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 5:08 am

[SWEET. Yes, Cissy, we must. Where are you? Should Bella show up in the common room? ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 5:29 am

[*missed out* Hm, well as the Common Room is kinda full, do you wanna go somewhere else? I can be in two places at once. ]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:11 am

[Sounds good. Me too. I'll be logging in and out though..and can't stay on TOO much longer...but, where to?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next