Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

+7
Adrian Black - Inactive
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Salazar Slytherin - Inact
Danni Grindelwald
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
11 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) - Page 14 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 12:03 am

"Ummm....." Meridith decided to leave because she had already missed classes with coming so late in the day. She put her shoes back on and decided to look around before heading off to the baths. "I'm going to look around for a bit! See you later!"

*exits*

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) - Page 14 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 23rd 2010, 12:10 am

Drammy stops her random scribbling to look up at her leaving roomie.

"See ya later, Meri!" she called, waving, even though Meri's back was turned and she knew Meri couldn't see. Instead of continuing to stare out the window blankly, Drammy decided to be productive, and do her Arithmancy homework, and later her Potions, Ancient Runes, and Divination.

[Arithmancy is my Math, Potions is my Chemistry, Ancient Runes is Spanish, and Divination is English. I'm actually gonna do some work, but I'll still be online.]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 12:12 am

[hey guys, i came to say, you are all invited into narnia(my happy place)...haha its in, other places, haha, ]

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 23rd 2010, 12:13 am

[FOR NARNIAAAAAA!!!!!]

Last edited by DramioneFanGirl on March 23rd 2010, 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 23rd 2010, 5:44 am

[Anyone come up with a dorm name?]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 23rd 2010, 6:20 am

[Hamunaptra.

*is watching the Mummy*]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 23rd 2010, 7:00 am

[I saw that really quickly and thought it said 'Hakuna Matata' and was like OMG LION KING and then I snapped out of it. Razz

Hm, I've never seen it... Any good?]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 23rd 2010, 10:04 pm

[OMG it's one of the best movies ever. I'm gonna watch the sequel now!]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 23rd 2010, 10:37 pm

[OMFG THE MUMMY IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!! Okay I'm leaving now]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 23rd 2010, 11:05 pm

[OMG TAM I COMPLETELY AGREE. Bye Tam!]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 23rd 2010, 11:47 pm

[*sigh*...I love the Mummy...O'Connell/Evelyn FTW!!]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 7:49 pm

Meridith walked into the room. "Hey, guys?" She said as she searched around the room. "have you see Mr.Bigglesworth? I saw him a few minutes ago...at least I think...." She contiuned her sear looking in all the beds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 25th 2010, 10:09 pm

Narcissa looked up from her schoolwork with a frown. "No, I haven't. Is he missing?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 10:39 pm

"Yes, I have no idea where he is!" Meridith started to panic. "if this is anything like Grandevisão in America, then I hope you don't have A Whomping Willow somewhere!" She looked at Narcissa and blinked tears out of her eyes. "I don't want Biggles to die!"

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 25th 2010, 10:41 pm

Drammy walks in, exhausted, and flops down on the bed.

"Did you check the blender?"

[Lol, that happened once to me. I went into the kitchen and my cat was in the blender. He wasn't hurt or anything, because the blades were removable and I had taken them out beforehand.]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 10:44 pm

Meridith paled at the thought. "A Blender? Do we have those downs here?" She continued her search, throwing pillows off of beds and generally destroying the room. "BIGGLES!?! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" She screamed to none in particular. "Wait....where's Severus...Bigglesworth seemed to like him...."

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 25th 2010, 10:46 pm

Drammy glances at Sev, really bored.

"Maybe."

She turns onto her stomach and buries her face in her cold pillow, sighing and inhaling the delicious scent of laundry detergent.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 10:48 pm

[-Sev isn't here-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 10:49 pm

"Wait...he's here?" She said as she looked around. "I don't see him....okay, Meri....just take a deep breath....fix the room." She flicked her wand and everything was back pretty much in order. "And remain calm....so, where is Sev?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 10:51 pm

[Depends. If this is still yesterday, then right now he would probably be having that lovely conversation with Hermy and Remus. If it's today, he's just gotten out of class and is in the Charms Room where you can't go in and disturb because there's about to be lots of drama and some sex.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 10:53 pm

(((Nice...just want to say that Biggesworth is currently stuck in the whomping willow and Meri is having a fit.))

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 25th 2010, 11:08 pm

*is extremely happy and will be for the next couple of hours*

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 25th 2010, 11:11 pm

"Oh, Meri, did you want me to see if I can catch Mr. Bigglesworth riding on my broomstick?"

Looks sketchily to the left and right, and whispers in Meri's ear, "Or you could always cast the Immobilus charm on the tree."

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 11:14 pm

Meridith smiles and runs over and hugs Drammy. "THANK YOU! It means so much to me!" Though Meridith froze when Drammy mentioned going near the tree. "I am NOT going near that tree, there is one like it back in the States and three kids nearly died from trying to put a tire swing on it..." Meridith shook slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 25th 2010, 11:17 pm

"Ok, I'll do it."

Drammy steps over the shaft of her broom, mounting it, and she kicked off the ground. She approached the tree with ease, and brandishing her trust wand, she shouted the incantation;

"IMMOBILUS!"

The tree seized moving, as if in a daze (if trees can be in dazes), and Drammy soars to the exact location of Mr. Bigglesworth. She scoops the terrified cat into her arms, and flies back down, muttering the counter spell on the tree once at a safe distance.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next