Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

+7
Adrian Black - Inactive
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Salazar Slytherin - Inact
Danni Grindelwald
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
11 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) - Page 16 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:12 am

[Lily, you do realize you can be logged in on two accounts if you use two different browsers? That's what I'm doing. I'm using Chrome for Reg and Internet Explorer for Sev]

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) - Page 16 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 6:15 am

[Yeah, I'm using IE for Alice and Firefox for Cissy. So, umm... What place ISN'T crowded anymore? We have so many members! XD

EDIT: wait, i just need to log off this computer but, im using the one in my room, so i'll be off for a few minutes, but i'll be right back!]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:17 am

[Yeah, but my computer is annoying and hates most browsers. -_- I'm trying though. I agree though... SO MANY PEOPLE. Ah well. Razz And I dunno...>_<]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 6:27 am

[Alright, so, where do you want to go, if anywhere? Smile ]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:45 am

[*is clueless* Argh...um...somewhere else? >_> Sorry, honestly no idea. And actually, maybe Wed. Stuff to do tomorrow and it's late where I am. Sorry!! I've got a list of people to meet IC. No joke. >_<]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 6:48 am

[Ew, good luck with that XDD Yeah, Wed. would most likely be best for me as I have rehearsal and such... but I might have a wake/funeral to go to Wed. But it's alright, we'll meet each other. Eventually. ]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 12th 2010, 4:27 pm

A note flies in and lands on Narcissa's bed.

Narcissa-
Meet me in the common room by the circle of couches, so we can leave for the ball together.
Can't wait to see you.
-Severus

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 13th 2010, 1:05 am

Narcissa went into her dorm to freshen up and saw the note on her bed. 'Oh, well that explains a lot,' she thought and put it on her bedside table. She looked in the mirror and frowned, deciding to touch up her makeup and fix her curls. Within moments, she was ready and headed downstairs.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 14th 2010, 6:07 am

Narcissa combed her hair out and got into her pajamas. 'Well, that was fun,' she thought. 'Less awkward than I had anticipated, which was a definite plus.' She climbed into bed with a smile on her face and drifted off to sleep.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive April 20th 2010, 6:36 am

What ever happened to Meredith?

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 9:48 pm

A note flies in and lands on Narcissa's bed.

Cissa-

You were right.
She kissed me.
I fear I may be dead from shock.

-Severus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2010, 8:47 pm

Bella walked in and sat on her bed, bored and recovered from her drinking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 2nd 2010, 8:48 pm

Narcissa woke up from her slumber with a throbbing head. She let out a groan and pulled the covers over her head, trying to block out the bright light.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 2nd 2010, 8:49 pm

Drammy walks in, turns to her bed, and curls up on it and cries into a pillow.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2010, 8:56 pm

Bella glanced over as her sister groaned, and laughed. "Morning Cissa, I see it's not a good one for you. Want a sober-up sugar quill?" She summoned one, offering it to Narcissa. "Should help at least a bit...besides, I'd like to hear what happened last night...more clearly."

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 2nd 2010, 8:56 pm

[Guys... just reading that with the time stamps made me giggle.. one minute after the other but no reacting to each other.... *snickers*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 2nd 2010, 8:57 pm

[well now bella posted... but before it was funny!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 2nd 2010, 8:58 pm

Drammy looks up from her pillow.

"Tam!"

Drammy loves Tam quite a bit.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2010, 9:00 pm

[Tam isn't actually in here...she posted OOC..]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 2nd 2010, 9:00 pm

Narcissa, hearing Bella's voice, groaned and turned to look at her. "I don't... need a quill..." she groaned once more. "I need the sun GONE!" However, apparently yelling was too much and she winced.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 2nd 2010, 9:02 pm

[...ಠ_ಠ...

*still loves Tam*]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2010, 9:02 pm

Bella glanced at Drammy, a bit curious but more worried about Cissa. She gave her sister a look of pity and dropped the sober-up sugar quill in front of her face. "This is the easier option, Cissa. It'd be interesting to try, but difficult to make the sun go away so your hangover lessened."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 2nd 2010, 9:04 pm

Cissy hastily grabbed the quill and sucked on it, feeling herself begin to recover from the headache. "Oh thank Merlin you're here, Bell," she said, sitting up slowly. "Thank you."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2010, 9:07 pm

Bellatrix laughed softly. "Your welcome, Cissa. Have fun at all last night?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 2nd 2010, 9:11 pm

Cissy squinted to try and remember last night. 'I went down to the party... I saw Sev... He started talking about... Lady Gaga... and then...' her eyes widened a bit as she remembered the fight between Sev and Lily. "Oh Merlin. Oh Djinn. Oh dear, oh no, oh no." she put her face into her hands. "I ruined it. Sev worked so hard and I ruined it. Oh no, I never should have danced... I shouldn't have had anything to drink... Oh fuck!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next