Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

+7
Adrian Black - Inactive
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Salazar Slytherin - Inact
Danni Grindelwald
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
11 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) - Page 17 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  Guest May 2nd 2010, 9:15 pm

Bella looked worried, still curious, and quickly moved from sitting on her bed to her sisters, putting an arm around Cissa'a shoulders for support. "Cissa, what are you talking about, what happened? It can't be THAT bad if drunken dancing honestly ruined it."

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) - Page 17 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  Narcissa Black May 2nd 2010, 9:19 pm

"Sev..." Cissy said weakly. "He... He... Well, you see, maybe I should start from the beginning. Sev and I had a sort of... drunken hook up a while back and he left me in the morning," she said softly. "And when I was confronting him, somehow... We became friends. Which is so confusing, but it happened, and ever since I've learned a bit about what he's going through. And he had this friend-a girl. He loved her more than anything and finally when his love became requited I was so happy. They were finally going out, and from what I know, everything was fine up until last night when I danced sort of… closely with him. Lily got jealous and oh my god I RUINED it!”
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 2nd 2010, 9:29 pm

[IT SHOULD BE MORE LIKE THIS: "Bellatrix stared at Narcissa, unsure where this weakling came from, 'Be a man, Cissy. Rub some damn dirt in it.'"]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 2nd 2010, 9:31 pm

[SHUDDUP, HOE. I JUST LET YOU IN MY HOUSE. Gosh, Cissy cries ONCE...]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 2nd 2010, 9:32 pm

[*hugs Cissy*]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 2nd 2010, 9:33 pm

[THANK YOU DRAMMY. See, Faye? CISSY NEEDS KINDNESS AND SUPPORT. AND NEEDS SOME SORT OF BOOT CAMP TO SEND HER SON TO.]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 2nd 2010, 9:34 pm

[*blows a raspberry at Faye*]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2010, 9:37 pm

Bellatrix rolled her eyes, trying to be sympathetic for her sister's sake. "So...Cissa. You're upset because you ruining the relationship of a guy you slept with when you were drunk? " She scoffed. "Sounds like he got what he deserved. " She put her hand on her sisters. "Sounds like this Lily is an irritatingly sensitive one anyway, I wouldn't worry about it. Let him weep later for not choosing you over her. I'd bet you're better than she is anyway...though I suppose you don't like him like that? " Bellatrix shrugged. "Either way, I don't see why you're so upset. This Lily girl must've been drunk too, to get jealous and not realize both of you were just having some drunken fun anyway."

[Er..yeah, Bella fails at being supportive.]

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 2nd 2010, 9:41 pm

Drammy sighs and goes back to being a party pooper.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 2nd 2010, 9:42 pm

[Cissy, I love you. *hugs* But Bellatrix would NOT be supportive. She's, all, cold and heartless.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 2nd 2010, 9:43 pm

[*loves Bella anyways*]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 2nd 2010, 9:44 pm

[Bellatrix isn't really the go-to girl for support, you're right. BUT CISSY'S A BLONDE, SO SHE DOESN'T REGISTER THIS. Razz]

Narcissa slumped her shoulders, not really finding much comfort in Bella's words. "I mean, maybe it was just karma... And I know it's more their problem than it is mine, but..." she sighed and looked at the ceiling, drawing her knees to her chest and hugging them. "I can't help but feel like I did something horribly wrong. I just... Severus is my closest friend at this point." she averted her gaze to her bare feet. "If he didn't forgive me, I would feel beyond guilty."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2010, 9:51 pm

Bellatrix hugged her sister, still attempting and failing to be supportive. "Cissa, let me know if he doesn't, i'll make him see sense. You were drunk, and danced. He's the one with a possessive and sensitive girlfriend, and you're probably the prettier one anyway. Would make sense that he'd get a bit distracted with a little alcohol. " She wracked her brains, not fully understanding why her sister was upset, but trying to help. "Just...ask him about it I suppose? Whenever he isn't intoxicated, of course. You know i'm here for...for moral support. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 2nd 2010, 9:58 pm

Narcissa chuckled a bit and nodded. Even though Bella certainly wasn't the best at being comforting, she was trying, which meant more to Cissy than she could express. "Thank you, Bella," she said and hugged her sister tightly, hoping it wouldn't burn her.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 2nd 2010, 9:59 pm

Drammy looks up from her pillow.

"Awww."

[*wishes she had a sister on here*]

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2010, 10:02 pm

Narcissa Black wrote:Narcissa chuckled a bit and nodded. Even though Bella certainly wasn't the best at being comforting, she was trying, which meant more to Cissy than she could express. "Thank you, Bella," she said and hugged her sister tightly, hoping it wouldn't burn her.

[LOL.]

Bella laughed. "You're my SISTER, I try. Even if I don't understand, for you and nobody else...i'll try to comfort you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 2nd 2010, 10:04 pm

Cissy smiled. "Thank you, Bella. You did help, believe it or not," she jumped at hearing another voice. "Oh, Drammy! Sorry, didn't see you come in..." she hastily wiped the tears that had been collecting in her eyes.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 2nd 2010, 10:15 pm

Drammy looks at her, feigning offense, chuckling.

"I've been here for a while now. I wasn't too happy myself when I came in, and when I found out you were upset, I was upset even MORE."

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 2nd 2010, 10:26 pm

"Aw, why are you upset?" Narcissa asked, sympathetic.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2010, 10:34 pm

Bellatrix sighed, and walked back over to her own bed, laying down for a nap. Cissa can be the sympathetic one. I'm too tired to waste time on anyone who isn't my sister.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 2nd 2010, 11:31 pm

[OMG BELLA... Faye is right... you need to be more of a bitch]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2010, 11:41 pm

[Next time. I'll try! D: I know she has to be meaner. Though she wouldn't be to Cissa, anyway. ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 3rd 2010, 1:01 am

[Erm... Bella would be mean to everyone!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 3rd 2010, 3:39 am

Drammy walks in and plops down on her bed, exhausted and a little happier.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive May 4th 2010, 1:03 am

Drammy walks in, tired and glad to be out of classes. She trudges over to her plush dark green bed and flops down, burying her face in her pillows. She inhales deeply, breathing in the scents of her favorite fragrances. She whimpers, and cries a little.

"I just want to curl up and die right now."

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next