Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

+7
Adrian Black - Inactive
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Salazar Slytherin - Inact
Danni Grindelwald
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
11 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) Empty Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  Guest March 6th 2010, 4:25 am

RESIDENTS:
1. Drammy
2. Eileen Prince
3. Narcissa Black
4. Bellatrix Black

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 6th 2010, 7:04 am

Dee comes in and plops down on the bed. She pulls off her shoes and changes into her pajamas. She immediately falls asleep.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 6th 2010, 8:09 am

Pansy wandered in, put her books into her school trunk, changed into her pajamas, and laid down. She stayed awake a little while, thinking, but not about anything particularly important. She was asleep within moments.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 7th 2010, 5:09 am

Danni crawls into bed, exhausted but smiling. I cheered Dean up, she thought. There's hope for me after all. And then she drifted off to sleep.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 7th 2010, 5:59 am

A note lands on Pansy's bed.

Pansy-
I've done something horrible.
They're going to expel me when they find his body.
I need your help.
Room of Requirement.
You'll be the only one able to get in.
Please. You're the only one I can turn to.
-Severus

[I am going for the night, so I guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get there.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 7th 2010, 6:00 am

[Alright, I won't find this until tomorrow then. Wink]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 7th 2010, 6:05 am

[Nevermind. I'll be on for another hour, I'm never going to get to sleep when I'm this hyper. Go find it now..]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 7th 2010, 6:10 am

[Hahaha.]

Pansy wandered lazily into her dorm to find something to do. She spotted a piece of paper on her bed and went to read it before quickly running out of her dormitory and out of the common room, shoving over a second year in the process.

[OMG it wouldn't load.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazar Slytherin - Inact March 7th 2010, 7:17 am

Am I allowed in? It's my house but I'm totally respectful [no I'm not]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 7th 2010, 8:16 am

OUT GRANDPA SALLY!!
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 7th 2010, 11:01 am

*comes storming in, throws herself on her bed and screams mercilessly into her pillow, not caring if anyone gives her weird stares*

I'm such an idiot.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Salazar Slytherin - Inact March 7th 2010, 5:37 pm

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:OUT GRANDPA SALLY!!

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 8th 2010, 12:19 am

Danni awoke and stretched, alarmed that she'd slept this long. She gathered up her bag and headed to the library to do some of the work she'd missed while she was gone.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 8th 2010, 12:36 am

Severus Snape wrote:[No, Voldemort, you aren't allowed in.]
WHATTTTTTTTT? I OBJECT TO THIS INSANITY!

-Is over it and goes to visit the boys dorm-

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 8th 2010, 3:41 am

Adrian stormed into the dorm and slammed the door shut. She took no notice of who was in the room, if anyone was. She climbed onto her bed and sat cross-legged staring at the headboard.

What the fuck was that all about, Adrian?! It's not like this was the first time you've done this! What does this mean? This has never happened before. Who is this girl?! Why her?

The questions ran through her head faster than she could process them. There was something about this girl, and the dream. She had never had a dream like that. It wasn’t a premonition, but the exact tattoos on her body just freaked her the hell out. She didn’t even know what to make of it. She really wished she knew someone who had some Gillyweed she could smoke.

She ran her fingers through her hair, pulling on it. What the hell am I going to do?

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 8th 2010, 3:44 am

[I used to have some. Sorry.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 8th 2010, 3:54 am

[Damn! She really needs some right now. Major shit just went down.]

Adrian sighed and fell back on the bed. She curled in on her side and thought about everything that had just happened. She didn't notice the tears until she felt the drip off her nose. She sat up and reached for a tissue on the bedside table and angrily wiped away the traitor tears. This wasn’t new to her. She had done this plenty of times before. Why now that things had to fuck up? She laid back down and fell into a restless light sleep still clutching the tear stained tissue in one hand and, unbeknownst to her, the silk blindfold in her other.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 8th 2010, 3:56 am

[Yeah, there was a sort of plot line about it.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 8th 2010, 4:08 am

[Yeah I read. I'm glad you're off it, and that I can't get it... It'll probably do more harm than good.

ps- I totally LOL'ed at Tam throwing up on Dee's bag in the toilet.]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 8th 2010, 5:32 am

Adrian blinked awake. She clutched her hand and realized there was something in it. She opened it to find the silk blindfold from earlier. A fresh round of tears shook her awake. She had never regretted something more in her life. She never regretted anything, especially what she did in her private life. She wondered what made Koemi different. The dream seemed key, but she didn't know what it was about it. Maybe a walk outside will clear her head. She tucked the silk scarf into her pocket and headed down to the lake.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 8th 2010, 6:06 am

Dee glides upstairs, and changes into her pajamas. Her mind kept racing with thoughts, mainly Fred, the Ball, and her latest vision about the fire. She eventually falls asleep.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 8th 2010, 6:49 am

*walks in, completely silent with a plate full of piping hot cinnamon rolls and shoves one in her mouth*

What's up?

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 8th 2010, 7:07 am

*finishes cinnamon rolls and pulls out some mint chip brownies*

I guess everyone's asleep.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black March 9th 2010, 4:01 am

*pokes her head around the corner * Did someone say mint chocolate brownies? Can I have some? I've been dying for chocolate all day!
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 9th 2010, 4:27 am

But of course!!!

*pushes the plate within her reach*

Ugh, my eating habits are disgusting. *sniff* Tam, they're not going away!!

My life is over!!

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next