Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

+11
Scorpius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Narcissa Black
Sirius Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angel - Inactive
15 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 38 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 6:23 am

"Are you kidding? I am SO quoting that the minute he walks in the door," he said as he doubled over in laughter. "I somehow don't disbelieve you," he said with a wicked grin.

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 38 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:25 am

"Well you should believe me! I don't know why you wouldn't!" She looked at him as if he had gone completely mad, and then got a sly smile on her face. Pansy leaned forward so that she could speak more quietly, and also so she could steal another chocolate frog from his lap. "If my memory works correctly, you were pretty much the same way."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 6:33 am

Severus felt the temperature in the room rising as Pansy plucked another frog from his lap, leaning over to whisper the words that quite literally made him shiver. He bit down on his lip as he looked at Pansy, fighting away the memories that seemed to want to stay embedded in his mind's eye, a constant reminder of what he so badly wanted to experience once more. No- bad Snape! Bad! Down! No! Oh, hell, he thought to himself as he swallowed the bit of chocolate in his mouth, licking some off his lips as he looked at Pansy. "Can I really be blamed, when it comes to you, Pansy?" he replied, his voice low and rather husky as he tried to keep calm, though his heart was already racing, and she'd hardly done a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:40 am

Pansy shrugged, not really noticing the whole effect she had on him, instead remaining hopelessly and blissfully ignorant. At least for the moment, as she was bound to notice before long. Poor Pansy, not even realizing how she was torturing her friend, how she was pretty much just asking for him to give in and jump her again, which would definitely not end well. "I don't know. Why now and not before? Just a new thing you're into? Favorite flavor of the week?" She teased, fidgeting with the chocolate frog box in her hands.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 3:59 am

Severus rolled his eyes and looked at Pansy. "Flavor of the week? You're not Narcissa, you know. Who said it wasn't before, either?" he said without thinking, before instantly regretting what he'd just said-- well shit. He wasn't drunk and couldn't blame those thoughts on the alcohol. This is not good, no it is not. Nope not at all. Severus looked away quickly, staring at the drawer with Kerbit in it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 4:07 am

"Before? You mean..." Pansy paused, thinking. Then she remembered his quick exit last time they'd talked, the way he called her 'my Pansy' all the time. No... could he? She narrowed her eyes at him and sat back a minute, contemplating what to say, what to ask in case her suspicions were correct. She leaned forward again, keeping an eye on the door and her voice low. "Our night wasn't just another night to you, was it?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 4:36 am

Severus sighed and forced himself to look her in the eyes, buying himself time with another chocolate frog while he contemplated his words. Finally no longer able to busy himself, he glanced at the door as well before turning back to her. "It doesn't matter, Pansy. It is never happening again, and I refuse to dwell on it, especially not around you. What's done is done and can't be taken back, but neither is it reoccuring. What difference does it make, what it means to me or you? You're married, and in love."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 4:44 am

"Sev..." Pansy's heart nearly breaks for him, knowing it's been far too often that he's let himself love someone he cannot have. She took his hand in hers. "Sev, I'm sorry. I guess I just never realized until now, and..." She didn't know what she was planning on saying. That she should have been more careful with him? That she should have kept her distance so something like this wouldn't happen? She only shrugged to complete her sentence. "What do we do about it, then? Are you alright, I mean, to still hang out like this or would you rather not anymore?" Pansy grew worried, as she didn't want to lose her one most constant friend. Sev had always been there, through everything, and she really couldn't imagine the rest of her life without him in it.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 4:49 am

"If I didn't want to be here, I wouldn't be here, Pansy. What's done is done, I'm not going to waste my time. I did that enough with Remus, and then with Lily. I won't throw away our friendship over something so meaningless. That's all it is, okay? Meaningless. Our friendship isn't, though, what we've been through together. That's what matters to me. If you feel differently and want me to go, I understand that too, I suppose, and I'll leave. But I'd rather just ignore it and move on. I've lingered on the past long enough," he said firmly, taking his hand back and away from hers, suddenly overwhelmed with an urge to keep his distance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 5:00 am

"No, Sev. Don't you ever leave me." Pansy pointed at him as he released her hand, and she almost laughed a little. She shook her head. "I don't know what I'd do without you, and I mean that." She almost reached over to hug him, but noticed he looked a bit uneasy about the minor physical contact she had just initiated and so she decided not to. "Sev, you really are my best friend, you know."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 5:03 am

"And that's enough for me," he said with a smile, reaching over and hugging her himself for a brief moment. "You've done so much for me, and I for you. There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them dueling thick headed Gryffindors, getting drunk every night for a year, and having various other rather insane and extremely stupid, upon hindsight, adventures are some of them," he said with a grin. "But, I am SO not getting drunk and looking for a finder for you ever again. That Puff bit my finger, and I apparently passed out in a room filled with jello."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 5:20 am

Pansy scrunched up her nose a moment, wondering why the Jello-room sounded familiar, but it didn't become any clearer in a moment of thinking so she brushed it off. She laid down on her stomach again, picking up another chocolate frog box. "Anyway, what's been going on with you, recently? I feel like we haven't actually just talked in ages. And how long has it been since we've talked sober?" Pansy laughed, trying to catch the frog as it escaped from her, clapping her hand down seconds too late as it hopped across the bed.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 5:26 am

"Not a lot. I took Narcissa to the seventh year party, and I didn't get killed by the angry Bulgarian. Mostly because he was getting a lapdance from some drag queen in glitter, but whatever, not complaining. I didn't see you there, I guess you didn't go without Draco?" he asked curiously, munching on his chocolate. "Also, I don't know, life sober is really weird, you know? I haven't been drinking besides the Slytherin party. Weird."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 5:31 am

"No, I didn't go. Actually, I didn't even know one was going on. I've been a bit out of it without Draco around, honestly. Strange how lost you can feel with someone removed from your life just for a little while." Pansy facepalmed. "Sorry. Doing it again. How was it? Have a good time with Narcissa? She seems like a nice girl."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 5:46 am

"She's sweet, and she seemed happy that night. I've taken her to a party before, and one of the balls, I think. Funny, now that I think about it, given that we became friends after I took her virginity. Oops," he said shrugging. "Hey, I was drunk at the time, don't look at me like that!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 5:54 am

Pansy rolled over in laughter. "Nicely done, Sev. Nicely done. Seems like you can manage to stay friends with the ones you end up having sex with, so maybe that's a good sign after all." She reached over and grabbed Draco's pillow again, slipping it under her head and reaching for another chocolate frog box. It's a wonder she doesn't gain like 283743 pounds with how many of these she and Sev can put away.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 14th 2010, 12:21 pm

Blaise walked in and froze at the sight of Pansy IN HIS ROOM. He turned around and closed his eyes breathing deeply, 'You are a cool guy Blaise. You are a really cool guy...' He chanted over and over fanning him self with his hands. He turned around again trying to put a effortless look on his face that infact only made himself look constipated, "Pansy... Looking .. erm... green" Green? GREEN? What in the world was that! "Pull it together Blaise!" He whispered to himself.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 5:21 am

"I guess I am, though I'm still not sure whether or not Remus and I are friends, really. He calls me his friend," he said softly, looking at her with sad eyes. "It's nice to hear it. Though if Sirius or Hermione ever found out, they'd likely slap him. Or in Sirius' case, try and kill me again. I wonder if he's even told Sirius about us talking again, somehow I doubt it. Not that it really matters."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 5:38 am

"Maybe that's for the best that Sirius doesn't know. He always was an idiot. I've still not gotten proper revenge for him breaking my ribs that one time." Pansy sighed angrily as she holds grudges against those that hurt her and doesn't let go until she hurts them back equal to or worse than the damage she received. "And Granger, well. She's a right fool too. At least you and Remus are talking again though." Though she was happy about it, Pansy was always nervous hearing that Sev and Remus were talking again, as she remembered what had happened all those times before, the duels and injuries and life-threatening situations that had ensued.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 4:16 am

Severus smiled and nodded, losing himself in thought for a good length of time with his eyes glazed over before finally returning to the present moment. He looked over at Pansy, unsure of what to say, knowing he couldn't voice his fears and anxieties about Remus and the moon, or how much he wished he could be there for him, to be the one to take care of him again, just like before. "I don't even know if it's him that I miss, or just having someone to take care of. I feel like I'm just desperate for someone to love, really," he said sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 4:42 am

Pansy sighed sadly as she watched him, reading the emotions plain on his face. "I know what you mean." Pansy sighed, burying her face in the pillow a moment before she rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. "I'm the same way. I'm probably the worst girlfriend or wife Draco could have possibly asked for. Whenever he's gone, I just feel so lost." She hated feeling so dependent on someone like that, but she was incomplete when he wasn't with her. She had a hole when he was gone and she'd do anything to get rid of that feeling, even searching for someone else to step into his spot until he returned. "I feel abandoned and I always end up looking for love wherever I can find it. And that's just not good any way you look at it. I think that's why we get along so well, you know. We're quite the same, somewhere inside."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 5:36 am

Severus glared at her, shaking his head. "That's absurd. You're the most perfect wife he could have asked for. No one could possibly love him or need him the way you do, or be a better lover, for that matter," he added with a slight grin. "He needs you as much as you need him, you were made for each other. He needs to learn that he can't expect to leave you without some kind of repercussion, though," he said firmly, absentmindedly twirling a lock of his own hair around his finger as he looked at Pansy. "It's not wrong to feel the way you feel, Pansy Flower. You shouldn't have to feel so love-starved. You're married, Pansy. That comes with certain expectations," he finished, his eyes falling upon her ring.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 6:09 am

"Sure, there are expectations to marriage, but that doesn't justify what I've done to him." She hid her face behind her hands, groaning with frustration at herself. "And he doesn't even know it. He doesn't know how horrible I am." Once? Maybe. Twice? Too far. But three times? It was too much. She didn't even deserve to be considered Mrs. Malfoy anymore at this point as she saw it. "Why, Sev? Why do I finally get the guy of my dreams, finally get Draco Malfoy for my own who I've been wanting since fourth year... when he's finally mine, why do I screw it up like this? Why can't I just behave while he's gone, just wait patiently for him to come back like a good wife would? I am an idiot."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 10:08 pm

"Because if you were a good, sweet, perfect little wife, he wouldn't love you. It's that untamed spirit in you that he so wants and needs, Pansy. And maybe he'd know, if he were around long enough for you to tell him. It's not your fault he doesn't know, when you haven't had the opportunity to speak. That's his own fault, not yours," he said pointedly, looking his friend in the eyes. "And honestly, it's just... well, it's in your nature, maybe. You can't be tied down, and we both know that. And if he knows you at all, then he knows that too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 10:13 pm

"He won't forgive me this time. I wouldn't forgive me. There's a line between untamed and unacceptable, and I've crossed it. I don't think Draco's love is as unconditional as I wish it was." Pansy wished she could talk to Severus about what exactly had happened. Though I'm not sure if this conversation is pre- or post-Sansy, so.. idk. "He has a temper, as I'm sure you've seen. I'm afraid even I'm not immune to that anymore."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next