Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

+11
Scorpius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Narcissa Black
Sirius Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angel - Inactive
15 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 37 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 11th 2010, 6:02 am

"Oh, so I'm not allowed to hurt him but you are?" She was serious at first, but laughed and shook her head at him. "Kidding. I didn't physically hurt him, but I'm pretty sure he may have pissed his pants. And he thought I was leaving to go find Viktor and interrogate him, so he was probably a little freaked out. So, not completely damage free. And Scorpius just found me and harassed me like always. We fought a lot, but it stayed verbal, surprisingly. He thought he could take me, but I got the upper hand pretty quickly. He's easy to upset, really." Pansy flopped over on the bed, dragging the pillow toward her and wrapping her arms around it. She buried her face in it a moment - it still smelled like Draco. "Wait." She looked up at him. "You, and Granger. You had a violence free conversation? How did that happen? This world's gone nutters."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 37 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 6:08 am

Severus snorted with laughter at Pansy's encounter with Regulus, shaking his head in amusement, even more so as she brought up Scorpius. "Any idiot who thinks they can take you on deserves whatever they get, honestly, for such pure stupidity. But yeah, we did. Honestly, I think it was more out of pity than anything, on my part. The other day I found Dolohov attempting to beat the shit out of her and it pissed me off, so I told him to get out of there. And of course then Regulus' precious fuck buddy showed up, assumed it was I who had touched the girl, and promptly punched me in the face, hence the massive bruising," he said, gesturing to his purple face. "At any rate, I ran into Granger again, and she seemed frightened, so I walked her to class so she didn't get assaulted by Tony or someone again. I really have no idea why I did it, now that I think about it, really. What is this world coming to!?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 11th 2010, 6:16 am

"You've gone soft on me, Sev!" Pansy laughed into Draco's pillow, her shoulders shaking a bit. "You being nice to Granger, me not even pulling my wand on Regulus or Scorpius, what's happening to us?" She laid down on her stomach and crossed her arms under the pillow, resting her chin on top. "Wait, Dolohov beat up Granger? Why, just because? That's stupid. Good for you, putting a stop to that, even if it is Granger. Some idiots just think they're entitled to do whatever they want and take out their aggression on people who've never done anything to them." Pansy stopped suddenly, looking away and biting down on her lip. She'd just described what she'd done to Regulus the night in the common room. "Oops. Don't I feel like a pile of shit."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 6:24 am

Severus burst out laughing as well, and shook his head in amusement. "Yeah, that sounded about right. Apparently Dolohov and Remus have some sort of enmity going on, I figure it had something to do with that. But you're different, Pansy. There's a difference in verbal abuse and taunting, and from outright violence. You're better than he is," he said, and he is SO totally not talking about moral standards, he because he is SO thinking about snogging Tony-- OH WAIT HAHAHAHA HEY AMETHYST WE NEVER HAD THEM SLEEP TOGETHER LIKE WE PLANNED OOOOOOOOOOPS. A BIT LATE FOR THAT OH wait Amethyst can't read this. WELL THEN. -ignores and just hits post because she's raving-

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 11th 2010, 6:31 am

Pansy is glad Sev didn't turn the 'getting soft on me' thing into a sexual innuendo that she only noticed after it was posted. "Am I honestly different, Sev? Dolohov beat up Hermione because he doesn't like Remus. Nothing to do with her at all. I shoved Regulus down the stairs because of something we'd done. Nothing to do with Regulus at all." She sighed and hid her face in the pillow a moment, then looked back at him almost pleadingly. "I don't know if I'm really better than him or not. Do you think so?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 6:43 am

Eowyn was going to make him notice but we'd have a very not soft problem if this goes into innuendos, so I didn't.

Severus sighed and shook his head. "You are better. You thought what you were doing was necessary. He did it for fun, you did it to save our sorry arses. There's a difference, and a large one. You didn't do it to watch him suffer, Pansy. You did it because you thought it was necessary. You are better than him, I promise," he said earnestly, looking at her with sad, dark eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 11th 2010, 6:52 am

"I guess you're right. Like you usually are, though I hate to admit it." Severus usually had been right when he told her things about herself. As long as they'd known each other, they'd had a certain understanding for each other that some others didn't quite have. They'd yelled at each other when it became necessary and forced each other to do what they knew was the right thing to do in a certain situation. He'd been an indispensable friend through so much. Thinking of this, Pansy realized something. "Hey, I never really thanked you."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 7:43 am

Severus looked at her in surprise and confusion. "Thanked me? What for?" he asked, thoroughly bewildered, running a hand through his own greasy hair as he looked at his friend. "For being right all the time? I hardly see you feeling grateful for that," he teased, a small smile playing on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 11th 2010, 7:50 am

Pansy sneered playfully at him. "No. Merlin, no. Well. Maybe a little. In a way." She paused, gathering her thoughts and sitting up a little to rest her chin in her hands. "No, I wanted to thank you for being a jerk to me and making me go talk to Draco when you did. I owe you a thanks for that, in the very least. I don't think we'd be together now if not for you." Well, not together now, seeing as he wasn't here, but whatever. Her smile fell and she stared at his pillow, truly wondering where he'd gone.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 8:14 am

Severus laughed a little, looking up at her in amusement. "Thanks for being a jerk? Haven't heard that one before," he said with a smile, but it faltered when he saw the expression on her face. Sighing, he stood up and sat down beside her, tilting her chin up with his finger. "Don't look so glum. He'll be back soon, we both know that, and you'll be alright again. He'll always come back for you, he loves you," he said firmly, hoping to cheer her up, even just a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 11th 2010, 8:23 am

"I know." Pansy attempted a smile at him. "I knew it'd be like this when I told him yes, that he comes and goes as he pleases and sees no need to tell anyone about it. I just didn't think it'd be happening this soon. And I'd hoped that maybe he'd at least tell me. I mean, it's been four days and I haven't heard a single thing from him." She let her face fall sideways into his pillow, taking a deep breath like a stupid wife obsessed with her husband's scent when he was away. "Am I being too... I don't know. Obsessed?" She paused, closing her eyes a moment. "I'm sorry, Sev. You probably really don't want to talk about this. I just wonder where he's gone to and why I wasn't told anything about it."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 8:30 am

"I don't mind, Pansy. I know you need someone, when he's not around. I'll listen, that's why we're friends, remember? To be there for each other. You listened to me when I needed someone, and Draco has been there for me too. It's the least I can do, really," he said in earnest, leaning over to give her a brief hug. "You're not obsessed, you're a woman deeply in love with her husband, who tends to do things that anyone would worry over. Just remember that he knows how to take care of himself, and that he loves you just as much as you love him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 11th 2010, 8:40 am

Pansy sat up and laid Draco's pillow aside. "Thanks, Sev. You're right, again." She pushed him playfully on the shoulder and rolled her eyes at him. "What would I do without you?" She laughed quietly and rested her head on his shoulder, staring off at nothing in particular. Her wondering worries about their last conversation and Sev's possible feelings for her had left her mind completely. She wrapped a hand around his arm absent-mindedly. Right now, his presence was all she needed, some warm human beside her who cared until Draco came back.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 2:24 am

Severus chuckled uneasily and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, loving the feel of her being close, and satisfied, in some odd way, knowing that this was as close as he would ever be allowed to be to her. At least this, he could provide for her- the friend, here to care while her sweet prince was off living his life. A part of him was angered that he would do this to her, that he would just take off without a word, but in reality he understood that his flightiness was just another reason that Pansy so loved her Draco, and he understood that. But it didn't mean she didn't hurt when he was gone, and so he smiled for her, patting her hand that had coiled itself around his arm. "I haven't the slightest clue, but you'd be leading a life with a lot less chocolate frogs in it, and that would be a true tragedy," he suggested with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 12th 2010, 5:34 am

"That indeed would be quite a horrible tragedy. Has Draco eaten all of yours yet? I'd be surprised if he hasn't. They don't last long around him." Kerbit suddenly reappeared on her knee and she picked him up. "Well, except for Kerbit. I think he's a special case." Pansy laughed, feeling comforted with Sev's arm around her, which may have seemed strange because the last time they were touching this much... well. Nevermind, that. There seemed no danger of a relapse and Pansy supposed he had gotten all he wanted, just a taste, just one night, and he was fine with that. After all, Sev never did stick to one lover for too long, had a try with someone and moved on to the next best thing. Pansy shrugged off their one night as another of those for him, and played with the ring on her finger instead. Twisted, wasn't it? Her whole life this past year. But somehow, it was perfect, everything seemed to be ending up the way it was supposed to be, except for the fact that it was Severus's arm around her rather than her husbands. Pansy shut her eyes, imagining it was Draco's warmth at her side, only to be reminded that it wasn't when he finally answered her and the voice wasn't that of her lover.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 4:28 am

"Well, given that he hasn't been around for a few days, I've managed to keep some for myself. And yeah, I think Kerbit is a special one," he said with a laugh, shaking his head at Kerbit who was now croaking and bouncing about. "Here, let me get some," he said, letting go of Pansy to pull a fresh box of them out from under his bed, then sat down beside her again, taking one out of the package and handing it to her. "Now if that doesn't cheer you up a little, I don't know what I'm gonna do, because clearly you aren't my Pansy Flower then," he teased, chuckling at Kerbit hiding his eyes from his poor family member's demise.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 5:04 am

Pansy laughed and took one from him, tugging the little string that opened the box. She grabbed the chocolate frog quickly before it could escape, but didn't eat it yet. Kerbit was sitting there, watching. She sighed and stood up, picking up the little Kerbit and placing him in the drawer of Draco's night stand, sliding it closed. Pansy shrugged and sat down again, at the top of the bed, leaning against Draco's headboard. "Couldn't eat them with Kerbit there. It just didn't feel right," she laughed. As she popped it into her mouth, she realized he'd called her 'my Pansy Flower' again, and wondered if she should take that as more than just a nickname habit, wondered if he was actually calling her his.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 5:08 am

Severus laughed louder as he heard Kerbit ribbiting his anger at being shoved into a drawer, and popped another frog into his mouth as well. "True enough," he said after he finished eating it. "Eating his little family up, we're such terrible people. I for one have led the most brutal chocolate froggie genocide of all time, and you know it, too," he grinned, tossing the empty box into the trash across the room. Normally he'd be breaking out the alcohol, but that didn't strike him as the best of ideas at the moment, so he decided to actually talk to her instead. "So, other than Draco and drama with Scorpius and Regulus, how's life?" he asked, honestly having no idea what was going on with her at the moment that might fall under the category of 'happy.' Surely between the two of them, something good must have happened lately.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 5:23 am

Pansy stretched her legs out and absent-mindedly pinched at a wrinkle in the messy sheets with her toes. She thought for a while about his question, wondering really what to say to him. "It's been alright. Apart from those two, nothing much interesting. When Draco's around things are great. Honestly, we could talk forever and never get bored of each other and if we run out of things to say we shag. Usually we just do that anyway, but I'm sure you don't care to know all that. But anyway, when he's around things are really great. It's just when he's gone that I feel like shit. I know I'm independent and my own person, Sev, but without him I truly feel like I have nothing." She had been opening another chocolate frog, but let it hop out of her hand after she finished talking, too distracted to remember to grab it before it escaped.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 5:30 am

Severus snatched up the frog and handed it back to her, closing her hand around it with his own hand as he smiled a little sadly. "It's so strange, seeing you like this. I'm so used to the Pansy who kicks everyone's arse and doesn't even blink, but when it comes to him, you're so different, and it always surprises me. I guess I understand, though. I just wish he didn't get you so down, being gone all the time. I like it better when you're smiling."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 5:38 am

Pansy let out a sort of little half laugh. "I guess he's the only one I've ever really let get to me. The only person I've ever gotten emotional about." She took the frog from him and smiled, taking a small bite as it had gone still by now, the charm worn off. "You know, besides you, he's the only one to have ever seen me cry. You two should feel pretty special." Pansy laughed, crossing her arms across her stomach. "Sorry. I hate being sad. I just hope he comes back soon. Or I will track him down and I will beat his ass."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 5:53 am

Severus grinned at that, and lay back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Personally, I don't see Draco objecting to you giving him a good spanking, but that's just my guess," he teased, tossing an empty box from the frogs up into the air repeatedly. "And I'd really rather you didn't have a reason to cry, ever. You just deserve to be happy, and if Draco doesn't start shaping up, I'm gonna beat his ass down, and not in a fun way either, because you would SO kill me," he laughed, inwardly thanking Merlin she would never find out about that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:04 am

"Oh, without a thought. And I'm completely serious. You'd be dead." She blinked at him a few times, completely seriously, but then she smiled because as far as Pansy knew, nothing like that had ever happened. "But you're right... he probably would enjoy it too much if I came after him like that. I'll have to get a little more creative. It's hard to punish him, really." She faked an exasperated sigh, as if she was truly tired and frustrated of trying to find an effective punishment for the boy.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 6:09 am

Severus laughed and looked thoroughly amused. "Dear Draco likes it rough then, I take it? My my, I'll have to mock him for it whenever he gets back," he said with a wink. "He's too much fun to bother, really."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:18 am

Pansy laughed and would have blushed if she was that sort of girl, but it wasn't and this didn't feel strange to talk about with Sev at all. "Draco likes it any way I let him have it." After she spoke she burst out in even more laughter, nearly falling over. "Don't tell him I told you that... he'd be upset. He's so easily flustered."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next