Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfiguration Classroom/Office

+7
Rabastan Lestrange
Trey Davis
Draco Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ted Tonks
Remus Lupin
McGonagall - Inactive
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office Empty Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 22nd 2010, 3:19 am

So while offices aren't connected to classrooms at Hogwarts, this thread will function as both, for whatever needs.
This is McGonagall's space, where she is in her element, and stuff.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 22nd 2010, 3:26 am

I am going to assume that Eowyn will agree to doing a scene here. If not, I can delete this post. NBD.
McGonagall is sitting at her desk in her classroom, grading papers. -cue Sirius-
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 22nd 2010, 3:29 am

EOWYN DIDN'T SEE BECAUSE--- FANFICTION.

Sirius, after talking to Molly, half-skips down here in his very Scabior-esque outfit, only I think I said his plaid pants were red earlier. Anyway, he barges into the office, a big fat grin on his face, and stomps his way over to her desk in his boots. "WELL HELLO THERE PROFESSOR AREN'T YOU JUST LOOKING BEAU-TEE-FULL THIS AFTERNOON, LET ME GUESS, NEW HAIR? PERHAPS A LESS STERN EXPRESSION? OH DO NOT LOOK SO GRUMPY YOU SHOULD BE THRILLED TO SEE YOUR MOST FAVORITE STUDENT IN THE WHOLE WILD WORLD WHO ADORES YOU OH SO MUCH!" he exclaims, plopping down in the chair in front of her desk, and flipping his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 22nd 2010, 3:34 am

IT'S ALL GOOD I'M READING FANFICTION TOO.

McGonagall hardly glanced up from her papers. "Do you have any particular purpose here, Mr. Black, or do you just find amusement in doing everything in your power to annoy me?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 22nd 2010, 3:39 am

"ANNOY YOU? WHY I WOULD NEVER! SUCH HARSH WORDS, COMING FROM SUCH A SWEET, KIND SOUL!" he cries out dramatically, wondering just how far he should take his insolence. "But no really actually I was wondering ABOUT THAT ESSAY YOU ASSIGNED, THE ONE ON HUMAN TRANSFIGURATION AND ALL-- what importance have essays, when compared with the wonders of life? What is putting pen to parchment, when one could be spending the seconds and minutes FROLICKING AMONGST THE AUTUMN LEAVES, breathing FRESH AIR, and of course, my favorite pass-time, FANTASIZING ABOUT THE MOST CHARMING, ELOQUENT, ELEGANT, CHARISMATIC WOMAN IN THE WORLD, MY DEAR PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL! I mean really the logic is quite simple, WHY WASTE TIME ON WORDS, WHEN I COULD BE BETTER SPENDING MY TIME COMPOSING WAYS TO WOO YOU, TO SHOW YOU THE LIGHT, TO ATTEMPT TO GET YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE PURE NATURE OF MY LOVE."

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 22nd 2010, 3:52 am

Sighing, McGonagall lays her quill on her desk. "The point of my essays are so I can see how much you have learned from me. Although I believe I can make a fair assumption by how much you pay attention in my class." Here McGonagall stares pointedly over her spectacles. But really, you should have no difficult with my assignments. As surprising as this may seem, you do have a way with words."

SORRY MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND PROBABLY WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO AT VARIOUS POINTS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 22nd 2010, 4:00 am

"BUT SEE THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT! YOU KNOW I WILL DO WELL SO WHY DO THEM AT ALL? BECAUSE REALLY SEE AS A DASHING, HANDSOME, SEXY BEYOND WORDS AND COMPLETELY AMAZING YOUNG MAN I AM QUITE BUSY, LEARNING THE WAYS OF THE WORLD, BY WHICH I MEAN ATTEMPTING TO UNDERSTAND THE FEMALE MIND AND IT IS ALL VERY EXHAUSTING, AND DAMAGING TO MY POOR BRAIN BECAUSE I CANNOT REMEMBER HOW TO WORK, AND THEN I PANIC BECAUSE I AM SO AFRAID OF DISAPPOINTING YOU AND-- Professor, do you really want to break me? Break my poor soul, over a meager essay? When I could be better employing my efforts towards something productive and meaningful, like... like... LIKE YOU! Because as glorious as I am, I obviously deserve the best, and the best is obviously you, Professor," he declares in true Shoebox Project fashion, and Eowyn facepalms.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 22nd 2010, 4:06 am

"Sirius, you are exhusting me with this. The concept is quite simple: You do the essay, and you will not disappoint me. You don't do the essay, and you will disappoint me." Minerva begins to shuffle papers around on her desk. "And I don't see how I am more productive than doing your work, and quite frankly, I'm afraid of the meaning behind that sentence."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 22nd 2010, 4:12 am

"But SPEAKING to you is just so much more RIVETING than any old assignment-- and honestly it gives me hand cramps which just isn't cool because it limits my abilities to-- WELL ANYWAY BUT WHY PROFESSOR WHY? I would much rather spend the time having you impart your great wisdom to me, a poor, struggling individual, attempting to make sense of his OH SO CONFUSING LIFE! But really life is hella confusing," he said, slumping back in the chair for a moment and-- GET THIS, GUYS-- pausing to think.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 22nd 2010, 4:28 am

A quiet moment and thinking all at once? McGoogles might faint from shock. "I must ask you to refrain from profainity in my presense," McGonagall says sharply. "And why? Because it is, shockingly, beneficial to you. Hogwarts is, and I'm sorry to break it to you, a school. Where one can learn. Not just for pranking and friends." McGonagall sighs again and asks, "What can I do to get you to write this one essay, Sirius? After six years, I'd be willing to just about anything. Within reason, of course," she adds hastily.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 22nd 2010, 4:36 am

A wicked grin crosses Sirius' face, as he realizes that he can easily get something fantastic out of McGoogles, if he plays his cards right-- but the question is, well, what could it be? What are the many options-- he could get something to benefit himself, to benefit his friends-- or, even better-- he can get something that would do nothing more than drive McGoogles simply insane, just to watch her lose it, which is one of Sirius' favorite activities with James. And Sirius knows the one thing that will irritate McGoogles more than anything else in the world, and right now, she'd agree to just about anything, just to get him to go away-- and Sirius smirks. "Well, you see, Professor, I can think of something that I would find QUITE beneficial to my education here at Hogwarts. You see, it would be positively WONDERFUL if I could just-- you know-- have some more time to BASK IN THE GLORIOUSNESS OF YOUR PRESENCE! TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS SUCH A RADIANT BEAUTY, FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME! You know, not in class, because you already see me then. I would totally do this essay, if I could arrange to see my most favorite professor more often! Like say, maybe once a week?" Oh, the damage I can inflict upon you, once a week. I will make you go mad. I will drive you to the brink of insanity AND PUSH YOU OFF, MCGOOGLES-- this is war.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 22nd 2010, 4:44 am

McGoogles smirks, for she knows exactly what is running through Sirius' mind. She knows everything. But the cocky grin on his face is a bit of a giveaway. "Alright, then. But you must do all of your assignments, Mr. Black, for all of your classes. Do we have a deal?" She asks, extending her hand.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 22nd 2010, 4:51 am

"ALL OF MY CLASSES?! BUT PROFESSOR NOBODY EVER DOES BINN'S ASSIGNMENTS!" he exclaimed in horror, flailing so wildly he rocks the chair backwards, and ends up spilling right out of it onto the floor, a rather comical sight. Sirius sighs and scrambles to his feet, pouting at his professor with the tiniest hint of puppy dog eyes, as he lightly traces his pawprint tattoo with his finger, refusing to shake on it just yet. "Every class but History of Magic?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 22nd 2010, 4:55 am

[*headdesk*
This is amusing...]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 22nd 2010, 4:58 am

[I am totally loving this already, ngl.]

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 22nd 2010, 4:59 am

McGonagall rolls her eyes as Sirius topples over his chair. "Always one for theatrics," she mutters. "How about you maintain an Acceptable in History of Magic and an Exceeds Expectations in everything else?" she proposes. "You are a very bright boy. You can manage."

[I am too. I'm kinda just laughing my arse off.]
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 22nd 2010, 5:02 am

"That I can do, ma'am," he says with a grin, finally accepting the deal and shaking his professor's hand. "WHOA WAIT DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST CALL ME A BRIGHT BOY? I AM SO EXCITED, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!" he yells, slamming open the door to yell out into the hallway. "HEY LOSER FIRST YEARS GUESS WHAT, MCGONAGALL THINKS I'M SMART! BOO YAH!" he screams out, frightening some young passerby. "Well then, now that that's settled, I SHALL BE ON MY WAY, PROFESSOR!" he says happily, waving as he darts out of the room, with a look of mischief in his eyes that is quite clear that he has no intentions of following school rules anytime in the next three hours.

GOODNIGHT!

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 22nd 2010, 5:24 am

McGonagall shakes her head. "What have I just gotten myself into?" she asks herself, but there is a small smile on her face as she sweeps out of the classroom and heads for her office.

NIGHT!!!
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 30th 2010, 1:32 am

Minerva is in her office, reading Transfiguration Today. *cue Ted and Melanie*
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 30th 2010, 1:33 am

Ted walks in from hanging out with Parv, "Hello Professor! How's your day been?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann November 30th 2010, 1:35 am

Melanie walks into Mcgoogles office after spending some time reading those books that she checked out for her meeting with Ted that they totally arranged. Yup. She smiles as she sees Ted already there and walks up behind him and smiles. "Hello Professor." She says with a small smile.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy November 30th 2010, 1:36 am

[so i see this thread to post in it]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 30th 2010, 1:37 am

McGonagall looks up from her magazine and smiles faintly at the two students before her. "Hello Mr Tonks, Miss McCann. I have had a fine day, thank you for asking." She glances at the pile of books in Melanie's arms. "Is there something I can help you two with?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 30th 2010, 1:41 am

Ted nodded, "Yes, we were thinking of taking on a project to become animagi and we were wondering if you could help us as an advisor."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann November 30th 2010, 1:45 am

Melanie nodded and smiled as she gently set the books down on the edge of the desk. Yup. She is kind of awkward around McGonagall though since she just moved here recently and doesn't know her that well.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next