Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfiguration Classroom/Office

+7
Rabastan Lestrange
Trey Davis
Draco Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ted Tonks
Remus Lupin
McGonagall - Inactive
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 2:46 am

umshitlolitisisntitmaybeiwillwriteonetomorrowyup

Sirius bites down hard on his lip, staring at McGoogles, and let me tell you-- there is not one hint of a smile on his face right now, not when he thinks about Remus. "No. It has nothing to do with Remus. And we're not fighting, not at all, we haven't been fighting for months, we're just happy and wonderful and there is no awful tension in the world and everything is lovely and he's not mad at me for reasons I can't even seem to figure out and I didn't just walk away because he doesn't want me there and of course that would be ridiculous because we are the best of friend we are wonderful and there has never been anything wrong ever and it's all just wonderful and happy and it will always be that way because I said so and it is always just the way it seems," he says in one long, rather deep breath, knowing full well right now that if Remus had to hear him speak like that, he's twitch from the lack of punctuation.

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  Trey Davis December 4th 2010, 2:49 am

[Inner!Remus is twitching from just reading all that...XD
^^]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 2:50 am

"Alright Mr. Black, I am not one for word games such as these, so why don't we quit beating around the bush and get to the point, hm?" she says briskly. "So you and Mr. Lupin have been fighting for months for reasons unknown to yourself and he doesn't want you around? That doesn't seem too much in character for either of you, to be frank. Would you like to start at the beginning?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 2:55 am

Sirius stares and gapes at McGonagall, wondering HOW ON EARTH DOES THIS WOMAN KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE I HAVEN'T TOLD HER THAT HOW DOES SHE KNOW?! She's clearly some kind of mindreader, or psychic, because there is no way she could possibly know all that, I mean, Sirius just TOLD HER that NONE OF THAT WAS HAPPENING. Is she using Legilimency? Has she been interrogating Remus? It's a conspiracy, I say, a total conspiracy. "What?! That's not true. None of that is true just-- who told you?" he demanded, before realizing what he's just done by telling his professor exactly what is not going on, and he facepalms. "Fine. So maybe it is like that," he grumbled, toying with a strand of his own hair as he grudgingly tried to figure out a way to explain everything. "I just... it was at the beginning of this year. I think that's when it started. When-- when Viktor Krum got here, and then Remus, and then Caradoc and then Jack ugh I hate that Jack, Jack is the most horrible stupid ugly disgusting idiot in the whole world, I hate him and he should not be allowed to exist. Can we just expel him? I'll find a reason. I will. He should just go. Transfer to Durmstrang. Yes. Durmstrang sounds lovely and far away from here and Remus, and it all makes sense," he decides, not at all aware that no, Sirius, none of that made sense to your professor.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 3:03 am

"Mr. Lupin is having problems with three of our exchange students?" McGonagall questions, brow furrowed. "Why on Earth hasn't he come to a teacher about it? We could have handled any issues. Would you care to explain yourself a little further?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 3:06 am

"What? No, no, it's not like that-- he's friends with all three of them-- it's just-- um-- actually, he's been more than friends with two of them," he mumbled, looking rather gloomy. "Um. Basically, Remus started avoiding me at the beginning of the year. Not just me. James and Peter too. He found better friends, I guess. Or at least that's what I thought, when he started ditching us and blowing us off to be with Viktor. Then later he told me, he was, um, sort of seeing Viktor. Or he had been. They weren't together anymore when he told me, anyway. He told me first. We got in a big fight about it then, actually," he reminisced sadly, twirling his hair around his finger. "It was one of our first big fights. There have been... a lot more since then. It sucks. I hate it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis December 4th 2010, 3:10 am

[OMG....if McGoogles ever even hints at the fact that she knows about Remus' sexual preferences when they're around each other, he will never be able to look her in the eye again. Bwahahaha *dead* XD]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 3:12 am

[SIRIUS WILL MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS THIS INFORMATION IS NOT TO BE SHARED. EVER.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis December 4th 2010, 3:13 am

[REMUS LIKES THIS PLAN.]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 3:16 am

"More than friends...as in, he's been in non platonic relationships with the two?" At Sirius' nod, McGonagall continues. "Well I can hardly see why that would cause such a long fight between two friends. If it was due to the fact that he was keeping it from you, it's out in the open now, isn't it? No reason to continue fighting over it. Did you know that Remus is gay before he started seeing Mr. Krum?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 3:17 am

[MCGONAGALL IS A PROFESSIONAL, SHE WOULD NEVER SAY SOMETHING SPOKEN TO OTHERS THAT WAS TOLD TO HER IN CONFIDENCE, WHICH IS WHAT SHE SEES ALL ONE ON ONE MEETINGS AS UNLESS THE STUDENT OTHERWISE SPECIFIES.]
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 3:22 am

"Erm. No, no I didn't. But that's not why we've been fighting! At least, I don't think it is. It was at first. I got so angry that he hadn't told me, that he just-- he kept me in the dark. For so long. But then things got better, and we were friends again, and it was all back to normal, and I even helped him tell James-- he took it better than I did. I wasn't exactly pleasant, I know that. I told him that-- that I was sorry. We were okay, again. We'd had tense times about it-- I just, I get awkward sometimes, is all. I didn't know how to deal. I just, I never expected it, not from him. I just never even thought he could be-- but that isn't it. We were better, but.. then now there's Jack. I hate Jack. Jack's such a-- he's such a-- I'm sorry professor. I don't know any polite words," he said, facepalming and sinking back in his chair, still chewing on his lip, and for the moment, he has not yet considered how weird it is that after keeping all of this inside for so long, he seems to have no problem whatsoever with spilling it all to his professor.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 3:29 am

McGonagall chuckles slightly. "Pardon, but it has never occurred to me that 'Sirius Black' and 'awkward' could even be put into the same sentence. Back to business," she says, back to her normal non-chuckley self. "Have you ever thought that Mr. Lupin may not have told you because he feared that very reaction? And-excuse all the questions, I know I must seem intrusive-what issues do you have with Mr. Harkness? I have never had any problems with him, such a nice bright boy...Are you just protective of Mr. Lupin? He is a grown boy, you know. He's able to take care of himself," she says softly.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 3:37 am

"I didn't know I could be awkward, either, but somehow, it's possible, and leave it to Remus to figure out how to make me awkward," he said, pouting and crossing his arms. "What? No. I would hate Jack anyway! He's just so annoying and cocky and arrogant and conceited and he just THINKS HE CAN WALK RIGHT IN AND TAKE MOONY AND JUST YOU KNOW NEVER LET HIM AROUND ME AGAIN!" he half shouted again, clenching his fists unconsciously and staring hard at the woman in front of him. "No. It's where the problems started again. Remus, ever since he's gotten with Jack, it seems-- he never wants to be around me anymore. Never. And it's not the same kind of avoiding, like with Viktor-- he's not avoiding James, or Peter, I don't think, not this time. It's just me. He-- we used to be really close, Professor. I mean, James is still my best friend of best friends, we're practically twins-- but Remus and I, we're just-- it's different. Like, if I ever need something-- anything-- even if it's just to talk-- it was always him I'd go to. But now I can't. He's always so-- so distant, and cold, and sometimes I think it's all better, and he'll be all normal again, and he'll hug me like we used to hug, and we'll stay up all night talking-- but then most of the time it's just not. We used to do these things together, all the time, we'll hug and laugh and joke around, but it seems like he just... he just wants me gone. He wanted me to go away, right before I came here. So I did. I left. I don't even know why he's angry at me, what I've done-- I don't know. But I hate it. It hurts," he admitted in his quietest voice, which is actually rather quiet, still very audible, but soft.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 3:45 am

"Well it's obvious what you must do then, isn't it?" Spotting Sirius' confused look, McGonagall sighs and says, "Go talk to him. Tell him everything you just told me. And if he doesn't want to, then tell him I said he has to. If you want to resolve this, you must take the initiative and you must talk to him. Otherwise it will all just fester until you burn out or blow up."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 3:56 am

Sirius stares. Sirius blinks. Sirius stares like McGonagall is utterly batty, completely bonkers, off her rocker. McGonagall obviously is. "Professor-- I can't just talk to him. He would never, ever tell me the truth. Do you know how hard it is to get Remus Lupin to admit something's on his mind? I can't just make him listen. He'd just listen and then not say anything, or worse, say whatever he thinks will make me feel better but has nothing to do with the truth. And oh god-- I am so not telling him I told you-- oh Merlin professor please don't tell him I told you, you can't tell anyone!" he cries out, rather horrified at the thought. "Please don't."

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 4:03 am

McGonagall is not batty. How is she supposed to know that, she's never exactly had a heart-to-heart with Remus Lupin. "I won't tell him anything you told me, don't worry. But if you tell him what you told me, he might be more inclined to tell you what's on his mind. Just a suggestion, nothing that you have to do of course, but it can't hurt. The worst thing he can do is not tell you. But then at least he knows what's on your mind."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis December 4th 2010, 4:05 am

[Remus and McGonagall should totally talk sometime...except then poor McG will be stuck in between all this crazy fun. XD But we should totally have them talk.]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 4:09 am

[OMG YES. That sounds awesome. And I think McGoogles was going to be dragged into it anyway. Very Happy]
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 4:11 am

"I... I guess," he said, looking rather confused at the thought, when his mind flickers to something else. "Professor? Er, there's something else, kind of weird. I don't really know what to make of it, either," he said, still gnawing on his lip-- that's going to be scabbed over tomorrow, nice going, Sirius. "It's-- it's like... it's as though he doesn't want me to touch him, anymore. It's weird. I'm a touchy-feely sort of person, I always have been, and it's never been a problem before. Tackle hugs are just how I greet people! But lately, it's like-- he pulls away. He frowns when we so much as brush hands, sometimes. I thought I was imagining it at first, but then, just now, he was sick and I was just playing around like always-- I like to take care of him, I guess. But he just-- he told me to just stop. Why-- why would he do something like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 4:11 am

OMG HAHAHAA THAT SOUNDS HILARIOUS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis December 4th 2010, 4:12 am

[Woohoo! *flails* We'll find a time to have them talk then. :3

*is amused by Sirius talking about being a touchy-feely sort of person*]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 4:17 am

McGonagall blinks. And blinks again. And keeps blinking. She has never seen Sirius look a tiny bit less than happy, if not somewhat cocky and arrogant. This is so much sad...it's almost heartbreaking. "That's what I mean about talking," she replies softly. "Maybe you can find out why he's being so distant." McGonagall has an idea, but she is unwilling to share yet. Nope. That will wait for another conversation.

[YES WE WILL FIND A TIME! I'M USUALLY ON AND STUFFS SO JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. ~flails~]
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 4:31 am

Sirius merely nods, sighs, then looks up at McGoogles and smiles a little, a small but genuine, honest smile. "I-- I think I will. Even if it doesn't do much. I've got to try. He's as much my brother as James is, I've got to try," he said in earnest, feeling considerably bettter. "I don't know why I said all of this to you. I wasn't planning on it. I-- thanks," he said stiffly, unsure how to react, really.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis December 4th 2010, 4:34 am

[Yay!!! We will totally talk then!! Does tomorrow work??? I'll be on for most of the day. Then I'm going to see DH again with a friend. XD]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next