Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfiguration Classroom/Office

+7
Rabastan Lestrange
Trey Davis
Draco Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ted Tonks
Remus Lupin
McGonagall - Inactive
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  Guest January 8th 2011, 5:28 am

AWF WOULDN'T LOAD FOR ME EITHER FOR A WHILE SO I JUST GOT IT TO WORK AGAIN, SORRY BB.

"Improved? Oh, hell no. I didn't get to come see you before break started, and that sucked, because well-- something happened, okay? Something really scary and I don't even-- remember how I said I was going to confront Remus, and all? Yeah, well I did, and it so did not go over well, not at all, and something happened and Professor, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it and I even got my tongue pierced to stop thinking about it in hopes it would keep my mind off things but it didn't, it didn't work, NOT ONE BIT!" At this point, Sirius flails wildly and facepalms. "I need help."

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 8th 2011, 5:35 am

IT'S QUITE ALRIGHT I ONLY JUST GOT IT BACK LIKE...NOT LONG AGO

"Yes, I do recall something Mr. Lupin," McGoogles comments dryly. "Although you'll need to be a bit more specific when you say that things did not go over well. I do want to help, but you see, there is only so much I can work with and I daresay you have not given me enough information." She peered over the rims of her glasses and said kindly, "I know it might be embarrassing, but I'm not going to judge."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 8th 2011, 5:46 am

Sirius, of course, has no idea that she already knows, and he peeks his head out the doorway to see if anyone is around to eavesdrop, then shuts it tightly, sinking into the chair in front of her desk. "I... I told him how I felt, and stuff, about being scared of being left behind, and-- and everything else I told you. But he-- he kept not making any sense, kept saying gibberish, and then I kept telling him to just freakin' explain it to me, and-- he sort of, kind of, maybe did. I don't even know what it means, though. I just don't. Professor, Remus... he kissed me. And then he ran away right after, and then I had something of a breakdown and told James and then I was so confused and I had no idea and I still have no idea what it really means other than-- James was right. I, I tried to talk to Remus. He, he said he has feelings for me. I haven't a damned clue what I'm supposed to feel, or do, or even think. All I know is that I can't stop thinking, and I hate, hate, hate thinking. He is making me think and it is painful."

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 8th 2011, 6:07 am

"Yes thinking has never exactly been a strength of yours has it?" McGonagall comments. "I apologise, that was out of line. I'm not quite sure what to say. Clearly talking with Remus has not been beneficial for either of you. Maybe the best thing to do would be to spend time away from each, and not think about the issues until you feel you're absolutely ready to handle them."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 8th 2011, 6:12 am

Sirius scowls at Minerva and debates flipping her the bird, but decides that it isn't worth the detention, and instead sighs, burying his face in his hands. "I can't, though. I thought about that. I did. I came to my dorm and unpacked and when he wasn't there, I immediately decided to avoid him for the rest of eternity, actually. But then I saw him, and the next thing I know I'm hugging him, and I just was so not going to let go, not if I could help it. I just... I can't. Can't stay way from him. I need him. And I need to stop thinking about him kissing me, because it wasn't fun. Not at all. He was angry, and upset, and it was over before I knew what was happening and he was gone and running away and I wouldn't have liked it even if it wasn't like that because Remus is a dude and he's my best friend and nothing makes sense and why haven't you told me to shut up yet because I should really stop talking and I can't and I am just so-- I need to learn how to transfigure my hair color. Can you teach me that? I was thinking about turquoise."

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 8th 2011, 6:45 am

[OK I'm sorry I can't reply right now. My brain refuses to work. I'll reply in the morning.]
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 8th 2011, 10:45 pm

OH
I JUST SAW THAT NOW ANYWAY
*waits*

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 8th 2011, 11:29 pm

OH WHOOPS.

"Turquoise really isn't your colour, though," McGonagall says. "What good would transfiguring your hair colour do, anyway? No, the way I see it, your best options are to ignore Mr. Lupin and the issue, continue to stay friends with Mr. Lupin and ignore the issue, or confront both again. I might suggest experimenting with your, ah, feelings if I didn't feel you'd be completely and utterly against it."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 9th 2011, 12:52 am

"Wait, why not? I like turquoise, though maybe a reddish pinkish shade would be more fun. Like a pomegranate!" Sirius says excitedly, and Eowyn high fives anyone to get that reference. "Experimenting with my feelings? What do you mea-- oh. Oh, oh Merlin. No! That isn't what I was saying, not at all, Professor! All I meant was-- what I meant was, if Remus hadn't been so, so upset, and sad, and angry at the time, if he'd just... you know, when he wasn't such a wreck-- a part of me wonders if it wouldn't have been totally, completely disgusting. And I guess I just... in a weird way, I don't know-- I'm sort of glad he did? Is that wrong, though? Because-- he's still with that, that Jack guy, and I shouldn't be happy about it, right? Not that I'm happy, 'cause I'm not. But the fact Remus wanted to do that-- had been wanting to do that-- it's... weirdly kind of okay with me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 9th 2011, 12:56 am

My Inner!Remus is not happy with me for letting him read this...he's all like 'o.OSAYWHAT?' and...oh, now he's going to go hide. *pats him*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 9th 2011, 1:15 am

I'm sorry to do this again, but I just can't RP right now. Some shit just went down and I can't deal with too much right now and RPing is not one of those things. I'm sorry. Hopefully things will be a bit better tomorrow.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 9th 2011, 1:46 am

It's okay darling, just take super good care of yourself okay? This doesn't need to get done any time soon. I hope you're alright.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy January 29th 2011, 2:09 am

Lucius walked in, looking annoyed because he really didn't think he needed to be here. First McGoogles took away his Beyonce music, and now he needs to go in for a meeting about his anger issues? Fuck that. But at least she didn't take away his Justin Timberlake stuff. He'd probably flip a bitch. Beyonce is sexy, but she's got nothing on Justin's moves. "This better not take long," he muttered as he sat himself down in the chair in front of McGoogle's desk.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 29th 2011, 2:51 am

McDiddleyDoo blinks as Sirius is whisked away and replaced with Lucius because MILLI IS A FUCKING FAIL AND I'M SORRY EOWYN WE'LL CONTINUE THAT LATER OK? "I don't think it's up to you to decide how long this meeting is, Mr. Malfoy," McGonagall says dryly. "Now, do you know why you're here?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy January 29th 2011, 2:54 am

Lucius looked at McGoogles, his obvious boredom written all over his face like graffiti on a New Jersey building. "You're going to give me my music back?" he guessed, though he knew the real answer, he really didn't want to say that out loud.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 29th 2011, 2:59 am

McGonagall chuckled, although it wasn't funny. Not. In. The slightest. "No, Mr. Malfoy, you are not getting that ridiculous music back. I admire your efforts, though. No, you are here because it has come to my attention that you have anger problems. Extreme anger problems. Do you have anything to say about these claims?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy January 29th 2011, 3:01 am

Lucius sat up straight, both feet hitting the floor at the same time as he slammed both his hands on the sides of the chair. "I have what? And who are you to make those claims? I don't have any problems, thank you very much," he spat angrily.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 29th 2011, 3:04 am

Minerva raised one eyebrow, entirely unfased. "You don't call that anger issues?" she questioned. "And I never said that was my own opinion. I merely stated that it has been brought to my attention."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy January 29th 2011, 3:08 am

"And may I know who it was that told you?" he asked, completely ignoring her first question. He thought this whole thing was a total waste of his valuable time, and he wanted out. Now.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 29th 2011, 3:13 am

"No, that is confidential," she informed him. "However, based on my own observations, I believe they might have some truth behind them. That is why," she says, reaching into her desk and drawing out a slip of parchment. She proceeded to scribble stuff down on said parchment with a previously unmentioned quill. And ink. "That is why I am prescribing you some medication. You are to go to the hospital wing and give this to the nurses there. They will give you what you need." She held the parchment out to Lucius.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy January 29th 2011, 3:21 am

Lucius let out a small laugh of disbelief. "You're joking, right?" He took one look at the slip of paper then let it fall back on McGoogles desk. "Please, tell me you're joking about this. I don't need bloody medication!"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 29th 2011, 3:22 am

"I am not joking, Mr. Malfoy," McGonagall said tersely. "And I don't want you do be taking it as a joke. You are going to take that paper to the hospital wing and you are going to take it now. Understood?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy January 29th 2011, 3:33 am

Lucius rolled his eyes and grabbed the piece of paper off the desk, casting one last look of annoyance at McGoogles before storming out of the room in a huff.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 29th 2011, 3:33 am

McGonagall waved cheekily.

This has been a post.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 12th 2011, 8:46 pm

THIS IS FOR WHENEVER YOU ARE READY SISTER <3

James walked up slowly to McGonagall's office, dragging his feet because he really didn't fancy getting in trouble right now. It wasn't his fault that the spit ball had hit her in the back of the head instead of it's intended target. Once at the office door, he knocked loudly to announce his arrival.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next