Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfiguration Classroom/Office

+7
Rabastan Lestrange
Trey Davis
Draco Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ted Tonks
Remus Lupin
McGonagall - Inactive
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 30th 2010, 2:03 am

McGonagall fixes the students with a piercing look. "That is a great deal to ask of me," she said quietly. "And before I give an answer, I'd like to ask why." She didn't mistrust them or anything, but the Ministry would have a fit if she responded otherwise, and more than her job was on the line if she broke that particular law. Minerva McGonagall was no law-breaker, and if she was going to teach these students, she might as well do it right.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  Ted Tonks November 30th 2010, 5:03 am

Ted nodded and took a seat in front of her desk. "I can't speak for Melanie but my reasons are primarily academic. I see becoming an animagus as the most complicated form of transfiguration and as I would like to continue on in the field of transfiguration after Hogwarts this is something I feel should be a goal of mine to accomplish. As I'm now 17 when I complete the training I will be able to register as an animagus with the Ministry."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann November 30th 2010, 5:06 am

Melanie also sits down and smiles at the professor. "I have always been interested in Transfiguration. Ever since I was very little and so it has only been one of my dreams to be able to be an animagus." She says nodding. "And then when I met Ted and he said he was interested in that too. I just thought I would join him and it would be easier if we could do it together that way we could give each other advice on things that we discovered."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 30th 2010, 5:23 am

McGonagall nods thoughtfully. "Well, there seems to be no issue there," she says finally. "Very well, I will agree to teach you, but it will not be easy. And our first step will have to be apply to the Ministry. I see no complications there. And then we will begin studying. But now, we don't you give me a brief overview of what you learned so far?"

SORRY I HAD TO TALK TO MUM.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann November 30th 2010, 5:26 am

Melanie sat up. "Well, I've been looking up just transfiguring parts of the body. You know? Like just transforming the head into something else or the arm or hand." She said nodding. "I thought that might be best to have as a first step to changing the whole body." She said and relaxed a bit.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 30th 2010, 5:28 am

Ted pulled out his notes, "And I've been researching the initial potion that helps you know what animal you'll be then some more of what Melanie has been researching, partial human to animal transfigurations. What would you suggest looking at?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 30th 2010, 5:53 am

"A good start," Minerva says. "I'd suggest looking more into human to animal transfigurations. Specifically for the animals you wish to change into. Each animal requires a different spell procedure and if you study that animal well enough, you will have a better feel for the animal. However, say Miss McCann wished to transform into a fox. Miss McCann should then transfigure you, Mr Tonks into a fox so that she has a feel for the spell herself." McGonagall sits up straighter in her chair. "If that is agreeable to the both of you, you may begin working on that while set up an appointment for the three of us at the Ministry. Does that seem acceptable?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann November 30th 2010, 5:55 am

Melanie looked over at Ted and nodded. "Yeah. That sounds perfect to me." She said with a smile. "As long as its all good with you Ted."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 30th 2010, 5:55 am

Ted nodded at her and slid his books back into his bag. "That sounds great professor, thank you so much for helping us." He turned to Melanie, "It's okay with me. Want to work on that potion later this week?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann November 30th 2010, 5:57 am

"Yeah!" Melanie says nodding. "Umm, I'll owl you?" She said with a smile. "And we can find a day where we are both free to work on it. I should be okay with any day."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks November 30th 2010, 5:59 am

"Sounds like a plan." He stood and picked up his bag, "Thanks again professor. See you around Melanie." and he walked out and off to wherever Ted goes.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann November 30th 2010, 6:01 am

Melanie also gets up and smiles and nods at Ted, thanks the professor and leaves.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 30th 2010, 6:05 am

"Glad to be of assistance," McGonagall said, smiling faintly. "Inform me when you are ready for my help, or I will find you when we are ready to visit the Ministry." She goes back to reading Transfiguration Today as the students leave.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd McGoogles now has more plans than any of my other characters. *headdesks*
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 30th 2010, 6:06 am

Some day, when I finish my work on this paper, Sirius has lots to talk to McGoogles about. *pats him and hugs his poor, confused, rather sad self*

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive November 30th 2010, 6:09 am

*pats Sirius* Just let me know when you're ready. McGoogles is still sitting here wondering why on Earth she ever agreed to that.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 1:44 am

McGoogles is in her office.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 1:49 am

Sirius is wandering aimlessly down the hallway, not at all motivated to find James in the dorm again like he'd said he'd do, given he forgot James' sammiches, and there was no way in hell he was going back to the kitchens, not with Remus still there. He glances at the clock and with a jolt remembers today was the day he was supposed to be pestering McGoogles, tormenting her with his frivolous antics and generally being an ass, and having a jolly good time of it. Honestly, Sirius isn't in the mood, he's far from it, but he really has no place better to be, and he'll at least have a legitimate excuse for James as to why he never showed up, that doesn't involve him explaining the twisting feeling in his gut when he thinks about Remus pushing him away. Instead of kicking the door in like he normally would, with a loud crash and general cacophony, he raps on the door with the back of his hand, and cracks it open slightly. "Professor? It's me," he calls out, trying his hardest to put that loud, obnoxious, gleeful tone back into his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 1:57 am

"Ah, Mr. Black," McGonagall says. "I had almost forgotten about these meetings that I am supposed to endure." She sits up straighter in her chair. "Well, now that you're here, what did you wish to discuss, if anything at all."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 2:01 am

McGonagall's voice seems to snap him back a little into his normal self, and he saunters in with his usual swagger, collapsing in the chair in front of her and shrugging as he kicks up his feet, resting them on a small table against the wall. "You forgot me?! WHY, I'M JUST THOROUGHLY OFFENDED, PROFESSOR. How can you forget ME! I like to think I'm a rather memorable person myself, you see, but if I'm not up to my usual standards-- WELL, I SUPPOSE I CAN ALWAYS KICK IT UP A NOTCH!" he says with a forced grin, winking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 2:12 am

"I would have you take notice of the words "almost" and "meetings." And however much I wish to deny your statement, I cannot help but agree that you are, indeed, a memorable person," McGonagall answers while flicking her wand at Sirius' feet, causing them to rest on the floor instead of the desk. "Kicking it up a notch, as you say, is entirely unnecessary."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 2:15 am

"Oh, but you had me all looking forward to that thought!" he said, pouting at her briefly, then grinning cheekily. "So, how's it going, McGoog--McGonagall! Been having fun? Do you know how to have fun? I get really worried, you know, thinking that you might not actually know how to have fun. THAT IS A SCARY THOUGHT, MY FRIEND, A SCARY THOUGHT INDEED! You do actually DO things on the weekend, right? What do old people do for fun? Do you play bingo like old muggles? Is there a magical version? Do you golf? I do not know, but I must ask!" he says, rambling mindlessly, rather satisfied once he realizes that by rambling, he can keep his mind off of what's bothering him, only now that he's realized it, he remembers what's bothering him, and his grin falters, for the briefest moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 2:28 am

"I do know how to have fun, funnily enough. But you want to know?" Minerva asks, raising an eyebrow. "Well let's see. I enjoy watching old Muggle films, listening to music, reading, watching a Quidditch match, and the like. Does that satisfy your curiosity?" She notices Sirius' cocky smile falter for a slight moment and questions, "Is there something wrong, Mr. Black?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 2:33 am

Sirius snorted with laughter at her reply, shaking his head in amusement. "Muggle films? You know, this one time-- Amethyst you better be reading this thread this post is for you-- I was staying at James' place, and I got caught up in all these Westerns. It was awesome, I even bought cowboy boots and a hat, and then we went into the next town with all the Muggle girls, and-- oh. You are a professor. RIGHT FORGOT ABOUT THAT FOR A MOMENT SORRY THERE M'DEAR!" he laughed, before he's caught completely off guard by her question, bless him. *pats inner Sirius and sighs* "Wrong? Why would something be wrong!?" he exclaimed, shaking his head no vigorously. "There is nothing wrong nothing at all that is wrong because there is nothing wrong nothing at all wrong in my life at all whatsoever and if there were anything wrong I would be perfectly fine because I am always perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong not at all and it has nothing, nothing, nothing to do with one Remus Lupin that is WRONG!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis December 4th 2010, 2:35 am

OMG OMG OMG BWAHAHAHAHA!!
*dies*
I LOVE YOU.
*cough*It'stotallyyourturntowriteareplylettertoo*cough*
<3
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 2:40 am

McGonagall shakes her head. "Well I thank you for having enough sense to censor that story of yours." She leans back in her chair once Sirius starts yelling again. "So there's nothing wrong and Remus Lupin has nothing to do with it? Well that's good to hear. I think that everyone in the castle would die of shock to hear that half of the infamous Gryffindor quartet are fighting."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next