Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfiguration Classroom/Office

+7
Rabastan Lestrange
Trey Davis
Draco Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ted Tonks
Remus Lupin
McGonagall - Inactive
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 4:37 am

McGonagall is just as weirded out by this as Sirius is. But she can't help but smile back as she sees a real smile coming from Sirius. Not a cocky obnoxious grin, but a real honest smile. "I was honestly not expecting this, but I must say I am rather pleased that you feel comfortable enough to tell me this. So, you're welcome. I suppose I should tell you that I am here if you do need to talk again, and that I wish you the best of luck when talking with Mr Lupin."

[Yeah tomorrow works! I won't be on much after 4 or 4:15, IDK which, but I should be back before 7-ish. But I'll be around all before that and such!]
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  Trey Davis December 4th 2010, 4:42 am

[Yay! I should be up by 10am...but might be a tiny bit later depending on how late I get to bed. *flails* Woohoo!]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 4:49 am

"I-- I'll come back, when I talk to him. I'll tell you how that goes," he said, then stood up, deciding it was about time he left. "I really do appreciate it. I mean, I didn't get to torment and annoy you until you snapped, like I had planned, but you know, this works, right?" he joked, grinning at his professor as his usual cockiness started to return.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 4:57 am

McGonagall rolls her eyes. "Yes I suppose this works." Her tone softens again. "Do tell me how it all goes. I do hope everything works out all right for the pair of you."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 4:59 am

"I hope so too," he replied, waving as he left, debating in his head what exactly to tell Remus.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 5:05 am

McGonagall waves back somewhat distracted, and goes back to doing whatever she was doing before.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 8:01 pm

McGonagall is in her office working on the coming week's lesson plans. *cue Remus*
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 8:04 pm

Remus knocks politely on the door before opening it, sticking his head around the corner. "Er, hello, Professor. Could I have a minute of your time?" Yeah. Remus is just that polite to his teachers.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 8:12 pm

McGonagall appreciates Remus being polite to professors. Not many students are. "Of course Mr. Lupin," she says, smiling at one of her favourite students. Er, not that she has favourites. Because teachers don't have favourites. "Please, sit down. What can I do for you?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 8:17 pm

"Thank you." Remus smiles, coming in and sitting down. Professor McGonagall was one of his favorite teachers here, and not just because she's his Head of House either. He always felt like he could be more open with her, cause she was very understanding. "I was just wondering...er, worrying, since I do that a lot, about that last essay you assigned us. I'm pretty sure I rewrote it about three different times and it still seemed a little bit...er, off track. I was worried it wasn't exactly what you were looking for."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 8:29 pm

"I'm glad you wish to make your essay the best you can," McGonagall says. "Not many students are as concerned about their coursework, and a little bit of care is a refreshing change. I believe the essay in question was on Gamp's Elemental Laws of Transfiguration. So discuss conjuring, particularly food, inanimate objects, animate objects, and the like." McGonagall smiles kindly at Remus. "Does that answer your question?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 8:33 pm

"I...yes, it does. Alright. I think I know what I'll write now...er, thanks." He feels silly for bothering his professor over something so simple. "I suppose I could have figured that out if I had put more effort into it...sorry for bothering you. Er...how are you?" Might as well ask and be nice. He remembers that Sirius had told him at one point about his plot to spend more time with McGonagall to bother her or something like that so eventually he wouldn't have to do work anymore...Remus didn't think that plan would go over well but he really wasn't going to ask about it. After all, that'd mean talking about Sirius and Remus was pretty sure he'd go into a panic again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 8:38 pm

"It's quite alright, seeing as it was no bother. Me? I am quite well, I guess," McGonagall shrugs lightly. "Dealing with normally boisterous students when something is bothering them is always quite exhausting-actually, dealing with boisterous students is exhausting in general-but I manage. And how are you, Mr. Lupin?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 8:43 pm

"Boisterous students...like Sirius, you mean?" Remus tries to joke, but it falls flat when his grin falters. "Er...I'm alright. Things just as crazy as usual." Except totally more so than usual.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 9:07 pm

[Sorry, I went to nom on mini pizzas!]

"Yes, that is exactly who I mean," McGonagall replies. "I'm sure he mentioned to you that he was going to try and annoy me to an inch of my life with some meetings between him and myself." Ever-observant, McGonagall notices Remus' grin fade and asks, "Are you sure you're alright? You look a little upset."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 9:21 pm

[It's okies!! I have to work on defrosting the freezer downstairs so I'll be back and forth for a while getting that done.]

"Yeah he mentioned that..." Remus replied. He sighed, looking down at the floor. "Actually..it's about Sirius..I did something I really shouldn't have and now I'm pretty sure he's going to hate me for who knows how long."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 9:25 pm

"I'm sure Sirius could never hate you," McGonagall says, trying to comfort Remus. "Surely you didn't do anything too awful." She wonders if Sirius had talked to Remus since their little chat yesterday and if this is the result. She hoped not, because she truly wanted the two boys to work things out.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 9:30 pm

"Well..if not hate then avoid completely." He groaned, smacking his forehead with the palm of his hand. "It was such a stupid thing to do." He looked up at his teacher, a desperate look upon his face. "Have you ever liked someone so much you just want to shut yourself up in your room and cry? yet you know it could never work out so you just had to accept that things will be better off the way they are? And then that stupid person just has to go and make your feelings that much harder to ignore, even when you might accidentally try pushing him away thinking it might help...not to mention you're already seeing someone else, who is quite amazing and caring might I add, so there's no point in stressing over it. Yet you can't HELP it, cause you love that person so much it hurts."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 9:37 pm

"You and Black," McGonagall says, chuckling slightly, "Both have this way of letting people know exactly what is going on without actually coming out and saying it." She sighs and leans forward. "I suppose everyone has gone through that at some point. Are you saying that you have feelings for Sirius Black?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 9:40 pm

"WHAT?" Remus squeaked, "No...not at all...okay maybe a little bit...no, actually a lot. But it doesn't matter because he isn't interested in guys like that, not to mention I probably killed our friendship over that stupid thing I did last night." He's not even sure why he's saying all this to his professor, but he trusts her and the fact that she'll keep his confidence and not tell anyone.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 9:44 pm

"I think," McGonagall says slowly, trying to find a way to tell Remus without betraying Sirius' confidence, "That Sirius would much rather know what is going on between the two of you. Seeing the way you two interact makes me think that he would very much like to stay friends, and knowing him he wouldn't let something like that get in the way of your friendship."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 9:47 pm

"But...ack, I kissed him. One minute we're talking which leads to fighting and then next I'm just all angry and don't know what to do and he'd been bugging me nonstop to tell him why I was acting the way I was...and then I just kissed him. Then I stupidly stormed off. He must be so mad right now...not to mention grossed out or something. I really wish I hadn't done that."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 9:51 pm

McGonagall blinks. "I don't think that he would have taken kindly to you storming off, but I'm willing to bet that that's the only thing he's mad about. And being secretive probably isn't the best idea either. But if you apologised for being secretive and told him how you feel, maybe he wouldn't be mad. After all, isn't that what he wanted in the first place? Just to talk?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 9:58 pm

Remus is not feeling any better from this...Amethyst is amused. "Ack, I couldn't just come right out and be like 'oh hey, Sirius, just letting you know I have feelings for you, even though I know you're probably one of the straightest guys in the entire school' it just wouldn't have worked out well at all. And I know I shouldn't have been so secretive about it, but I figured our friendship would work out, since I've accepted the fact that we're never going to be more than friends. I don't need to focus on it at all, not to mention it wouldn't be fair to Jack...so- I don't know. This is all really confusing." He just really wanted to forget that whole incident had even happened. Things should go back to the way they were before he'd just kissed his best friend out of frustration and desperation.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 9:59 pm

Sirius would just like to say that he loves McGoogles to death right now and he could kiss her but he's already done that before and that experience is not one he wishes to repeat. However, he may buy you a present or something. *headdesk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next