Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfiguration Classroom/Office

+7
Rabastan Lestrange
Trey Davis
Draco Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ted Tonks
Remus Lupin
McGonagall - Inactive
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 10:04 pm

OH Lordy. McGoogles would not know what to think. But she would be grateful, I suppose.

"Why couldn't you say that?" McGonagall asks raising an eyebrow. "Maybe not word for word, but why couldn't you say just that? It might be exactly what you both need to hear." She sighs again and continues, "Look, Remus, I know I'm not exactly the best at the whole comforting aspect of life, but I think you'll feel a lot better if you get that off your chest. And not just to me."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration Classroom/Office - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom/Office

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 10:12 pm

Hahahaha... XD

"Er...I suppose you're right..." Not that it'd be easy...but, McGonagall had a point, he should probably just get everything out into the opening now. Especially since he really didn't have much of a choice. Though it all depended on whether Sirius even wanted to talk to him anyway. "I'm sorry for unloading all of this on you."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 10:18 pm

"It's fine Remus," McGonagall says kindly. "This is part of the job description, believe it or not. Teachers aren't here to just nag everyone about doing their work and yell when they don't do things correctly. Not that you think that way, praise Merlin."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 10:20 pm

Inner Sirius is confused. He's one of those kids that think the teachers at regular schools just live there after school lets out, and just spend their lives grading. If he ever saw McGoogles out of Hogwarts, he'd likely have a seizure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 10:23 pm

Remus actually manages to look up long enough to smile at his professor. "Yeah, well, I am glad I talked to you about all this. It's helped a lot. I kind of think it's important for kids to have someone they can trust to go to when they have problems or need help with something." Which, you know, is kind of like the type of teacher he'd like to be when he gets older.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 10:23 pm

Sirius Black wrote:Inner Sirius is confused. He's one of those kids that think the teachers at regular schools just live there after school lets out, and just spend their lives grading. If he ever saw McGoogles out of Hogwarts, he'd likely have a seizure.

Bwahahaha
*headdesk*
The beach scene. XD *is dead*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 10:26 pm

THE BEACHHHHHHHH *dead* I think Sirius is going to have to see McGonagall out of school. Just for the shock he would have.

"I'm always glad to help," McGonagall responds. "Everyone needs someone to talk to, and I will always be around if you need help with anything Remus."
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 10:32 pm

HE'S GOING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!! DO IT THEN LMAO!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rabastan Lestrange December 4th 2010, 10:34 pm

*dies*
DEFINETELY. YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT HAPPENING OH YES YOU CAN.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 10:35 pm

OMG HAHAHAHA That would be epic! XD

"Thank you so much, Professor. I appreciate it." Remus feels a bit better now, though he'll still probably collapse into a bundle of nerves as soon as he sees Sirius again, but for now it's good to not feel as panicky. "I should probably get going now, have to work on that essay of course." He stood, smiling. "Farewell. Thanks again." he adds before waving goodbye to Professor McGonagall and heading out the door.

Sorry, I'm going to have to go to creeper mode, cause I really need to get this freezer defrosted. *runs to grab hairdryer*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 10:35 pm

OH MY GOD CAN IT LIKE BE IN A RECORD STORE OR SOMETHING
A PART OF ME WOULD KILL TO SEE MCGOOGLES HEADBANGING TO AC/DC.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 10:37 pm

"Goodbye Remus," McGonagall says, waving at him too. Gosh why does she keep waving? It's weird. Oh well. She tries to go back to her lesson plans but finds herself completely and utterly distracted, so she leaves to go out on a walk.

OMFG WHAT. YES. *dies again* WHAT IF SHE DID? I SHOULD MAKE HER DO THAT OH YES I SHOULD.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 10:58 pm

*is kind of freaked out at the image of McGoogles headbanging to AC/DC*
XD
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive December 4th 2010, 11:00 pm

*kinda is too, but finds it more funny than freaky*
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 11:02 pm

Sirius has not been told. I just want to give him a heart attack when it happens.
I'm amused.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 8th 2011, 3:46 am

McGoogles is here. Doing whatever it is that a McGoogles does. *cue Sirius*
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 8th 2011, 3:46 am

Sirius knocks on the door to McGoogles' office, bouncing from foot to foot while nomming on one of Remus' chocolate bars like an overly hyper toddler.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 8th 2011, 3:46 am

WELL THAT WAS GOOD TIMING.

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 8th 2011, 3:50 am

YES IT TWAS.

"Enter," she calls. She is currently listening to a Beyonce CD she confiscated from one Lucius Malfoy. The track is Single Ladies.
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy January 8th 2011, 3:51 am

I WANT THAT CD BACK, YOU SKANKY WHORE OF A TEACHER, YOU

I love you.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 8th 2011, 3:53 am

BITCH I'M NOT A WHORE I'M A NICE LADY

I love you too. <3
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 8th 2011, 3:57 am

Sirius blinks when he walks in and hears the song, and promptly stares wide-eyed at his professor. "Professor, why do you own this album?"

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 8th 2011, 4:03 am

"I do not actually own this. I confiscated it from a student after he obnoxiously played it during one of my lessons. I was merely trying to see the appeal," McGonagall informs Sirius. She flicks her wand at the ceiling where the music is playing from, IDK like magical speakers or something? Anyways the music turns off. "So, Mr. Black," she says settling back into her chair. "How have things been since our last meeting? And how was your break?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 8th 2011, 4:11 am

"Oh. Well, whoever your student was? Yeah, his taste in music sucks ass. You should totally listen to my music, it is SO much better, just saying," says Sirius in his most elitist voice possible, because Eowyn just died at the image of a hipster Sirius, oh my god I'm buying him a triangle necklace. "Um. Things have been... I need help. Yeah. That's why I'm here. Help. And I don't really like anyone else enough to ask them for it. And I hate asking for help."

Back to top Go down

Post  McGonagall - Inactive January 8th 2011, 4:52 am

"Well, this particular song isn't awful," McGonagall says mildly. "But otherwise I fully agree. Now, what exactly do you need help with Mr. Black? I am assuming that nothing has improved since we last met?"
McGonagall - Inactive
McGonagall - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum