Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigfarts [continued from 1.0]

+5
Bert
Ginny Weasley
Rose Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
9 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pigfarts [continued from 1.0] - Page 4 Empty Re: Pigfarts [continued from 1.0]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 19th 2010, 4:45 am

Pansy smiled very happily at him when he told her she looked sexy pregnant. It was always something she worried about, how it would be once she got the huge pregnant belly, but apparently he liked it on her well enough and it pacified her for the moment. "Well thanks, babe." She laughed and turned to kiss him before she glanced at the mirror again. It was a weird sensation, moving her hand across her still rather flat stomach in real life, watching it skim across an enormous round belly on the mirror. She couldn't imagine what it would feel like with that thing, and it sort of scared her. How would she have to walk with it, and how would sleeping be? And what about putting on her shoes, and wearing pants, and just sitting comfortably? "Weird to think that in a few months I'll really look like that." She hadn't stopped staring at it yet, mesmerized by the idea, bouncing back and forth between being thrilled and terrified.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 19th 2010, 5:20 am

[OMG...you posted so much...and I'm sorry...but the words are just kind of there...and don't tell Tam because I shouldn't be here I guess right now. But it's not like she read this section so she won't get mad at me anyway. So yeah. Um. I will post in the morning cuz I will not fuck this up. PROMISE.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 19th 2010, 5:30 am

[That's fine, hahahaha. Don't worry about it. We'll continue tomorrow. I'm not rushed XD]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 2:37 am

OMG. I POSTED. LOOK AT THIS. I promised you I would...though it wasn't in the morning. That said, I'm hoping that the length makes up for it XD

He continued to watch her, rather liking the idea of what her stomach would one day look like when Nutter got bigger. Sure, she had a very small bump now, but he supposed that as her stomach continued to expand and grow, everything would just feel more and more real. Not that it wasn't real already, but for him, that physical connection to Nutter wasn't there. That was something that would only increase with time as Pansy's stomach grew and then the baby was born. "I can't wait for you to look like that," he admitted, hugging her from behind and then placing his hands on top of where hers were. "I know you're probably dreading it, but I'm excited for Nutter to grow. I'm excited for Nutter to be born. It just...it feels so far away right now," he said. He wondered if he would continue to feel this way, though he supposed there would be moments of doubt if they were really, truly ready for this. Had they remained on earth, things would have probably been very different. After all, he had heard of very few guys who managed to get a girl knocked up while still in school. Hell, they might have even been the first ones at Hogwarts. That is, if they had still been there. This was for the best though, and with Nutter's eventual arrival, he couldn't be more than glad that they were as far away as possible from those who loathed them.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 20th 2010, 3:06 am

Pansy smiled at him in the mirror and leaned her head back a little to rest against his shoulder. "Not dreading, perhaps. Just a little scared. A little freaked out about how my body is going to change so much. But it does feel far away." She looked down at her belly, which could pass for the belly of a girl who'd just eaten too much junk food for a while. Pansy was thin and so the changes were easy to notice, the little round bump of her belly starting to stick out when she looked down at it. She smiled a little before she turned around to put her arms around Scorp, resting her cheek against his chest. "I'm glad I came with you. I'm glad we're here and not back at Hogwarts, even if I do miss the normalness of things there, and their food. This wouldn't have gone over well there. We would have no peace, and we probably wouldn't even be together right now just because of all the drama everyone else would be causing." And me and Nutter would be all alone. I'd be living in some hole in the wall place in London, just doing what I could to get by. Couldn't go home - mum's probably disowned me by now for the whole divorcing Draco thing. Couldn't stay at school - too much drama and judging, and the stress wouldn't be good for either of us. Nope, it'd have been me and Nutter living like mice in the city, just scraping by. Her arms tightened around Scorp, just enjoying his warmth against her, her eyes closed and breathing slow as she held onto him, always reminding herself just how lucky she was for it to be him, just how lucky it was that he was a decent guy who loved her and clearly would do anything for her.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 4:25 am

"That's a rather sad thought," he replied, his arms holding her comfortably in his arms. He tried to imagine what it would be like without having her in his life and after having spent nearly every moment together the past few weeks, he failed to try and imagine life without Pansy. Hell, he knew he wouldn't be in a good place at all if things had gone differently. He wondered what it would be like to come to Pigfarts on his own like his initial plan. Hah, he would probably, most unfortunately, be with Candace right now. Thank Merlin that wasn't the case. Pansy made him so ridiculously happy and he wasn't going to ever let her go now. Also, if they had stayed on earth and had to deal with all that, no way in hell would Scorpius let her do it on her own. Even if they weren't on good terms, he would never let her deal with that sort of situation on her own. He may have been quite the ass towards her once, but he did have morals believe it or not. "Once again though, let's look at the bright side and not about what things could have been like." He moved his hand off of her back and lifted her chin up. "I love you," he said softly, the words falling happily from his mouth as he said the one thing he would never get tired of saying. "I always will."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 20th 2010, 8:08 am

Pansy stayed lost in her thoughts for a while, becoming more and more thankful that she'd come to Pigfarts with him, that they'd put everything behind them and that they were together now. She kept her eyes closed as she rested the side of her face on his warm chest, her head tucked under his chin until she felt his hand move away from her back and his fingers making light contact with her chin. She allowed her face to be tilted up to look at him and she peeked open her eyes slowly at him, tightening her arms around his middle. She couldn't help but smile at what he said, like she always would every time he told her he loved her. She watched his eyes for a little while before she finally softly answered him. "I love you so much. I can't even begin to describe how lucky I am to have you." Her insane hormones were telling her to cry right now from the pure joy of it, but somehow she managed to keep herself held together. It'd been a rough start for the two of them, a relationship out of something that never should have worked, a situation that never should have happened, but she had absolutely no regrets. Absolutely none. It was like this was what was meant to happen. They were too perfect together for there to be any other explanation for it. She and Scorp were simply meant to be and they were damn well going to give their precious Nutter the best life they could possibly create.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 25th 2010, 5:48 am

He kept his eyes trained on her, finding himself unable to pull his gaze away from. She still amazed him, even the little things that she did. Even the little obstacles that they faced, he knew that he was going to welcome them happily as long as she was there by his side. Still holding here, he soon pressed his hands gently into her back before removing his hands completely. "As much as I'd love to stay here holding you," he said, moving his hands as he rested his hands gently on her jaw. "There's still a lot of this place to explore. Wanna go to another part of the room?" he asked, seeing if she wanted to leave the giant play pen. Placing a gentle kiss on her lips, he then took her hand in his and led her to the exit. "So where would you like to go from here?" he asked, knowing that they had quite a bit more to explore. He managed to find the exit, though it took a little bit for the play pen resembled a bit of a maze. "Finally," he murmured, happy to finally leave the play pen and hoping to discover what else the room had to offer.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 25th 2010, 5:58 pm

Pansy got really distracted with homework last night and forgot to reply to this. Anyways. She smiled at him and slipped her hand into his, following him through the winding tunnels and tubes until they were standing outside the maze of plastic once again. Pansy took a quick glance around the room and judging from where I looked up my previous post, there was a trampoline room, a ball pit of epic proportions, a room of crisscrossing bungee cords to climb up and down and weave all through, a slide that was probably hundreds of feet long, what looked like miles of massive plastic tubes to climb all through, a pit of foam cubes to leap into off of a high up platform, and a huge machine in the corner that made the most amazing smelling pizzas with any toppings you could want. Pansy can't possibly decide where to go, because the pizza sounds really tempting but she just ate a lot of really undesirable food, and so she wasn't sure about eating again so very soon and then running off through the rooms and play place again. She didn't want a repeat of what she did for what felt like weeks or months on end at the beginning of the pregnancy. "So, where to?" She looked up at him excitedly, making him choose just because she can.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 1st 2010, 6:52 am

A week. Pretty much nearly a week since a Pigfarts post. WHAT IS THAT?! So sad. Poor Nev too...

He thought carefully for a moment, glancing around the room and taking in all the different options. One thing was for sure, he was not going to allow her to go jumping into a pool foam cubes. That just seemed disastrous and the last thing he wanted was for some horrible accident to occur. Another thing that he was sure of, was that he wasn't going to allow her to be swinging on bungee cords or ropes. What if she was swinging along and her leg caught caught or something? WHAT IF SOMETHING LIKES THIS HAPPENED:

Scorpius would die. It would be a horrible accident to witness and poor little Nutter might not be able to survive the trauma. So no, he wasn't going to allow Pansy near ropes. "Why don't we go the trampoline?" he suggested, hoping that nothing was going to go wrong. As long as Pansy is really careful, then he had nothing to worry about. Just no crazy jumping like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPa668EFDB0 and no playing any sports or anything that requires a hoop while bouncing like these guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9EXoGY_e3M. "Unless you had something else in mind for what you want to do right now," Scorpius said with a small shrug, hoping she wouldn't pick the pit of foam cubes or the ropes in which she could easily get strangled or tied up in.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 1st 2010, 8:08 am

Well, It only took fucking FOREVER for you to fucking POST! But finally....A Sansy post <3
Girl world is at peace again...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley November 1st 2010, 8:11 am

Hahaahahahahahahaha, I knew you'd be happy <333
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 2nd 2010, 6:34 am

lolololololol Scorp put 'Pansy' and 'really careful' in the same sentence without 'is not' in between them, hahahaha. Oh how he should have learned by now. She smiled up at him. "That sounds fine to me." She grabbed his hand and headed over toward the trampoline, climbing up onto it and turning to wait for Scorpius to join her before she started jumping, just so she could make sure he got on without a problem. She grabbed his hand again and jumped, and if they hadn't done it in outerspace before, then she probably would have wondered just how crazy sex on this thing would be. But after you do it in outerspace, nothing else really compares as far as craziness goes. "C'mon jump!" She had kept bouncing, trying to go a little higher each time, her hand still firmly in Scorp's. She wasn't sure at first how jumping was for little Nutter, but she's still quite early on so it should be totally fine. After all, it wasn't like she was planning on jumping for hours or anything.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 2nd 2010, 7:44 pm

Scorpius is seriously hoping she'll be careful. THIS IS A SERIOUS SITUATION. He was glad when she waited to jump until he climbed on, for accidents could totally happen if she started to bounce while he was getting on. Hell, it'd be hilarious and horrible if he went flying across the room. He watched as she jumped for a moment, suddenly feeling sort of ridiculous and childish. Perhaps it was a good thing for them though, resorting to playing like kids since their own childhood would be ending indefinitely when Nutter arrived. "Alright, alright!" he said with a light laugh, beginning to move his legs as he held her hand. He threw out the idea that he might of looked ridiculous as he began to bounce, finding that it was actually quite a bit of fun and rather easy on the trampoline. With each jump, the seemed to go a little bit higher, though he was sure to keep it so that they weren't flying at an extreme or dangerous height. After all, he still had the thoughts of all potential accidents in his mind. He began to think of what it would be like when Nutter was older, jumping on a trampoline like this. Though, that led to another sudden thought. "Pansy..." he began, wondering how to phrase it. "Are you going to be one of those mums...that's kind of uptight?" he asked hesitantly, realizing that he ought to add clarification. "I mean, you're not like that at all right now, but say...when Nutter is two...would you let him or her jump on a trampoline? Would you let me bring Nutter on my broomstick? Could we get Nutter a toy broomstick for his first birthday? Are you going to be kind of...hovering with things that could be potentially dangerous?" He supposed that gender was a large factor in the whole thing too, or at least for his sense of potential hovering it would be.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 2nd 2010, 11:40 pm

Pansy laughed at the very suggestion, and stopped jumping a little bit. "Scorp, really. I was a stupid kid, I got myself hurt in pretty much every way imaginable and didn't manage to... uhhh. Well I was going to say I didn't manage to die, but I sort of did. So. My point is ruined. But the basic idea is that I turned out totally fine even though I did lots of stupid things. It's the only way a stubborn kid will learn, and I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that our baby is going to be one of the most stubborn there could be. I mean, look at the parents. Some pretty kickass genes it's getting." She smirked at him, because they really were. This baby was going to be a majorly stubborn badass coloring memorizing dueling blonde sexy child, it really really was.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 3rd 2010, 10:02 pm

Scorpius let out a slightly relieved sigh, glad that their child was going to be able to explore things the proper way and learn from it's mistakes. Granted, he wasn't going to let the kid go off on it's own or jump in the waves by him or herself, but it was a comforting thought that they wouldn't have to hover. She was definitely right about one thing, the kid was going to be undeniably and unbelievably stubborn. That was something that neither one of them could change. After all, Pansy and Scorp were two very stubborn people. "Saying no to the kid is going to be rather difficult," he added, not jumping quite as much anymore. "I mean, not only will it have the stubborn factor going for him or her, but just think of how cute Nutter is going to be! I mean, we're talking baby of the year in the making...not that I'm gloating or arrogant or anything," he said offhandedly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 3rd 2010, 10:12 pm

Pansy laughed and sat down on the trampoline, since they'd stopped jumping and she didn't feel like just standing there. "It'll be as hard as saying no to you I guess. Which clearly, I can't do." She pointed at her stomach with a smile, because obviously her abilities of denying Scorpius were lacking. Not that she'd want to deny him anyway. She'd have to be crazy to want to ever do that. Pansy flopped over onto her back, the still slightly bouncing motion of the trampoline sort of soothing in a way. Her hand rested on her stomach, fingertips tracing light circles just below her belly button. "Stubborn as shit and probably cute enough to get away with it too. Baby of the year is entirely possible. Have you seen the father?" She grinned up at him, putting her hands behind her head before closing her eyes and resting for a moment, still feeling completely and entirely happy no matter where she was as long as she was with Scorp.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 3rd 2010, 10:28 pm

She was definitely right there in that there was very little she would say no to anymore. Well, except a threesome. But hey, who knows...right? Scorpius can be entirely convincing. "It's my undeniable charm," Scorpius grinned in reply, moving to rest on the trampoline next to her. "I've got the pout down. Just wait until I teach our little one it...it's going to be deadly." He thought for a moment about how perhaps he really ought not to teach Nutter how to pout or do the puppy dog eyes, though he was sure that any child of his would have the natural ability to do them. He shifted his head, giving her cheek a kiss before resting it in the nook of her neck. Remaining where he was quietly for a moment, he then broke the comfortable silence. "Pansy, I'm going to be blunt and crass... but your boobs...look freaking amazing," he said, unable to help the fact that his eyes were drawn to them from his position. Seriously, he didn't understand how they managed to look so good right now...especially when she was wearing his her shirt.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 3rd 2010, 10:37 pm

She glanced over at him with a smile after he kissed her, resting her cheek against his head when he stayed by her neck. "Yeah, maybe you shouldn't teach that to them. I mean, we do have to discipline them somehow. Merlin knows the kid'll probably need it. Even though I like your undeniable charm." Upon his mentioning of her boobs, she glanced down and noticed that, well they actually did look sort of good. "Hm. Thanks. I suppose you could thank Nutter for them. They have changed though, haven't they?" She was in denial that they were actually about to have a conversation about her breasteses. She sat up, trying not to upset his head that had been resting on her shoulder too much when she did so, and turned around to look at him, moving up toward him before placing a knee on either side of his hips and her hands on either side of his head. "I mean, even in your shirt..."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 3rd 2010, 10:49 pm

"Yeah...they definitely look bigger. I mean, this angle too is a little different so perhaps that- oh," he broke off, looking up at her. He mentally kicked himself realizing his slightly foolish mistake. Mentioning how her boobs looked would of course push her to garner some sort of physical response as well. "Well, I do love you in my shirt," he said, grinning up at her. "You know, I think we can pretty much call it your shirt now for it's in your locker more than it is in mine." He lifted his head for a moment, kissing her lips softly as one of his hands moved to rest on the back of her head. Dropping his head back down, he pulled hers gently with his as he kept their lips pressed together. His other hand slid to her side, slipping underneath the hem of her shirt until his hand landed on her right breast. Breaking the kiss, he gave her a cheeky smile then said, "Yep, definitely bigger. Remind me to thank Nutter later."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 4th 2010, 4:13 am

"Hooray for new clothes," she laughed. "Maybe I'll go shopping again later, then. Of course, the store might soon get out of stock if I keep it up, but it's not that I'd mind it's models not having any shirts left." She smiled at him, meeting his lips for a kiss, her fingers playing with his hair. Chills ran across her skin as his hand moved up under her shirt, moving up until it landed precisely where she figured it was headed. She lifted up to look at him, tilting her head coyly at him. "Just help yourself to wander around, why don't you?" She parted her lips and met his again, lightly, fleetingly, pulling away only seconds after her their lips touched, once, twice, three times before she stopped and situated herself so that she could cross her arms across his chest and rest her chin on the back of her hands, looking up at his face. She figured that'd surprise him, that she didn't try and get him out of his pants just this one time.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 4th 2010, 5:04 am

He grinned against her lips, very much so liking his wandering fingers. "Mmm, you like it though," he replied in between kisses, not making any movement to remove his hand from where it rested. Scorpius found that he rather liked the soft kisses for they were much different from what they had been engaging in in the common room. Small changes like this were nice after such previous rough and intense encounters. Thinking of intense....he was waiting for it. He grew accustomed to how quickly she would try and turn things on him now, constantly wanting more and more from him. With that thought in mind, he was more than shocked when she relaxed against him after pulling away from one of the kisses. He looked at her curiously, his eyes slightly widened as he tried to figure out what she was thinking. "Are you feeling alright?" he asked, unable to understand why in the world she didn't push him. Was she...finally...satisfied?! It was mind boggling.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 4th 2010, 5:33 am

Pansy only smirked at him as he looked at her, having just the reaction she had suspected from him. He'd already had his hand up her shirt quite comfortably, and she'd changed things up and just laid down on his chest. It was only natural for him to be surprised given her behavior over the past little while. But it was her own personal joke. Her own little game with him. Far from finished with him, she would make him be the one to come to her next. Maybe not right now, but soon. And it would be initiated by him. His hand still up her shirt, she laughed and reached up to brush his hair to the side. "I'm feeling perfectly happy my love. Are you feeling alright?" She kept her voice soft, light, just watching him with her dark eyes trained on his light ones.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 4th 2010, 6:12 am

Evil. Evil. Evil. Evil. Evil. Evil. Evil. Evil. Evil. I dunno, I think that I've reiterated my point enough. THIS WHOLE THING IS EVIL. I am telling inner!Scorp that it's technically the same day....but he doesn't get that. He's sitting in my head saying that it feels like it's been months.

"Mmm, I'm wonderful," he replied, his eyes locked on hers. The hand that had been resting on her head tangled gently into her hair, pulling her lightly towards him again as he kissed her. His lips were soft against hers, barely any pressure or demand, even as his tongue moved to taste her lips before separating them and seeking entrance into her mouth. His hand moved off of her breast, not before giving it a gentle squeeze because he couldn't resist or help himself. He slid his hand to her back, his fingers dancing lightly along the smooth and soft skin of her back. Tracing nonsensical designs, his finger continued to move lightly over her back. His hand stopped when he reached the top of her pants, his fingertips resting just underneath the hem as the rest of his hand laid splayed out on her back. Pulling back from the kiss, he smiled as their heads rested against each others then murmured, "I love you."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 4th 2010, 6:23 am

This is what happens.
This is what happens when you get with Pansy Parkinson.

Pansy slid up his body as he urged her up toward his face, meeting his lips softly and humming quite happily as his hand moved along her skin, his fingertips nudging just beneath the top of her pants. She smiled down at him when he stopped kissing her and she shifted up a little more so that their foreheads rested together more comfortably, their noses resting beside each other as they stared at each others eyes. "I love you more." Sure, it was the stupid middle school thing to do with your little infatuations. Maybe. But what if it was true? Or at least she felt like it. She felt like she loved him more than he could possibly ever imagine, more than he could know, and though it might be Nutter playing with her emotions a little bit, she knew it was perfectly and completely true.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next