Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

+5
Claire McCann
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
9 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] Empty Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 5:58 am

Scorpius HAS in-character left for Pigfarts...it's the Sansy bits that are all AU.

Scorpius carried his trunk out to where the rocket ship was waiting. This was it. It was time for him to go to Pigfarts. He glanced around his surrounding, committing to memory what Earth looks like, then started to board his private rocket ship. He placed his bags in the ship, then put on his spacesuit that Viktor made. Here he was, all ready to go.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] Empty Re: Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 6:12 am

Pansy ran up the ramp leading to the door of the rocketship. By the time she got there she was out of breath, but she yelled ahead of her anyway. "Scorpius! Scorp!" When she caught up to where he was, she leapt up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She let go after a minute to hold onto his shoulders as she looked up at him, not before admiring his lovely space suit. "I'm coming with you." There was honestly nothing left at Hogwarts for her, at least not in this ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WHERE TAM CANNOT HATE PANSY OR SCORP FOR THIS, BECAUSE IT IS AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE AND NOT IN CHARACTER AT ALL AND WE JUST WANTED TO DO THIS BECAUSE IT IS FUNNY AND AMUSES US. I think that was clear. Anyway, Pansy hoped he wouldn't tell her she couldn't come. She didn't want to stay at Hogwarts anymore. Too much of it reminded her of Draco and she couldn't live with that every day.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] Empty Re: Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 6:20 am

Scorpius looked up from where he was stowing his bags when he suddenly heard someone call his name. At first he thought he was imagining his name being called, but the sound doesn't fade. He walked quickly over to the door of the ship and opened it, shocked to see none other than Pansy standing there. His arms wrapped around her as she pretty much jumped up to him, yet he still felt awfully confused. "You're...you're coming with me?" he asked, not expecting that in the slightest. He would have scratched the back of his neck in a moment of confused thought, but alas his helmet prevented that. "Are you sure you want to come to Pigfarts?" he asked carefully. "Not that I don't want you to come...but...it's hardly like we get along on the best terms."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 6:26 am

Pansy was a little worried at his concerned look upon her presence here, but she nodded anyway and took the sides of his helmet in her hands like this. "I really do. There's no point in me staying at Hogwarts anymore. Draco and I couldn't avoid each other forever here, so I'm getting out while I still can. Besides, I might as well come. I've heard Rumbleroar is the shit." She tugged at the side of his space suit. "So where can I get one of these snazzy suits? I must say, the craftsmanship of the knitting work is exquisite."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 20th 2010, 6:30 am

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] 66gjgn
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 6:39 am

[OMG NEV. THAT...IS FREAKING AMAZING. OMG OMG OMG.]

Scorpius listened to everything she said, realizing that it did make perfect sense. Why not get away now, before something could potentially happen that could hurt her again? "Alright," he said with a grin, "Come on, we'll figure something out," he said while pulling her hand lightly along so that she comes into the spaceship. "Now, I'd give you mine, but that would leave me with nothing and I think that'd you like that a little too much," he said with a wink. He began to dig through a cupboard while saying, "Plus, Viktor made this specially for me and it's a great fit. Oh! Here's a spare suit," he said, glancing at the size and noticing it's a woman's suit. This was good, for he thinks the woman's suit will be a much tighter fit and therefore make her look extra nice. "Look like it'll fit you nicely," he said passing it over to her. "Bathrooms off to the side. It's not very large, so if you'd rather go ahead and change right here, feel more than welcome too," he grinned.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 6:46 am

Pansy followed him into the ship, totally not checking out his arse when he dug through things to find her a suit. It really was a great fitting suit for him. She glanced away as he re-emerged with a suit for her, but she rolled her eyes and took it from him and headed for the bathroom. "Brilliant try. I know you better by now." She shut the door behind her, and locked it for good measure, before taking off her own clothes and slipping into the space suit. It was... well, a bit tighter than she'd expected it to be, but maybe it was supposed to be that way? For the anti-gravity and lack of oxygen or something. It was probably to do with physics and stuff. That had to be it. She picked up the helmet and her other clothes and came back out, tossing her clothes into the cabinet this suit had come from. She shrugged. "I guess it fits fine. It'll do."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 6:59 am

He waited patiently for her to get out of the bathroom, deciding to check that he definitely has enough food and refreshments for the trip. That was one thing he really wasn't looking forward to... astronaut food. Still, it'd be worth it in the end. He glanced over as she came out of the bathroom out of the bathroom and nodded his head in approval. "Guess it fits fine?" he questioned. "Looks pretty fucking brilliant to me. Then again, I'm not considering the comfort factor, am I. Well, once we are up in space you can totally take off that suit and walk around freely. Now, first things first, we need to make sure the control panel and all buttons are set up correctly." He moved over to the front of the ship, then compared the buttons and levers to the pamphlet. "Alright, looks fine to me," he said with a shrug. "Guess we just push up that thingy...then pull on this one...then hit that green one," he mumbled while hitting the buttons. "Aha!" He grinned, the spaceship starting up. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun. Want to do the countdown?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 7:10 am

Pansy sighed "I think I'll just get used to it, as I will not be prancing about your ship naked no matter how much you may or may not enjoy it." She watched over his shoulder as he started turning levers and pushing buttons and such, having absolutely no idea what any of it did, but pretending to be super interested all the same. She nodded excitedly as he suggested a countdown. "Yes! Shall we start at ten, then?" She looked around, trying to decide where she was possibly supposed to sit, or something, for the takeoff as she started counting. "Ten... Nine... Eight..."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 20th 2010, 7:16 am

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] Tumblr_l7ea0svhc31qainnro1_1280

This is how Sansy makes me feel.
Happy...but also sad because it is AU
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 7:26 am

As she started the countdown, he quickly made sure that she was sitting and then fastened her up real tight; his hands miraculously not pulling any funny acts for he's a hurry to get in his own seat. Once he is seated as well, the count down just reaches the last number and with her exclamation of "one!", there was a loud "LIFT OFF!". The final big button was hit, which Dom is making up cuz she doesn't know shat about spaceships and can't be bothered to learn, and the spaceship soon left the station. The feeling was indescribable. There was a rush, yet his thoughts were so focused on hoping nothing went wrong. The last thing he wanted, was for the ship to tragically blow up. That would be fucking awful. As they rushed through the atmosphere and ozone layers, he was relieved when they finally hit space. It felt like ages for the spaceship to slow it's pace and the rush of excitement to slow down. "Wow," was all he managed to say.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 7:38 am

Pansy wriggled in her seat with excitement, shouting one! when it was time, and bracing herself for the takeoff. It felt like she was going to be pressed right into her seat, squished into it so hard she would just become one with the cushion, become a piece of upholstery in a space ship for the rest of her life, which really wouldn't be too great of an existence. Finally, after felt like an eternity, the ship slowed and she felt light in her seat again, floating or some kind of sensation she'd never really felt before. "Wow is right. That was like, almost as crazy awesome as sex. So what now?" She turned to look at him, finding it a little difficult to look to her side with the helmet on.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 7:53 am

"Well," he said, unbuckling his seatbelt and then floating on over to the control panel. "Now we've got to steer this thing on the right course. I mean, shouldn't be too difficult," he said with a small shrug. "We just gotta aim for that big red planet over there. Oh wait, no...not that. That's the sun. Err... over there!" he said pointing. He took off his helmet then looked through the storage bin once more. Inside, he found some cotton track suits and held one up to Pansy. "If you want to change out of that tight and overly sexy looking thing, then there is this," he said. "As long as you wore that full suit when traveling through earth's atmosphere, that's all that really mattered. This thing though, will help make up for the lack of gravity force."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 8:00 am

Pansy unbuckled her seatbelt after he did his, and pushed off the chair, floating toward him only to find that she couldn't stop until she ran into his back. "Sorry." She watched as he pointed at the sun, and then in some random other direction. "Are you sure you know where you're going? Maybe I should have stayed back on Earth, though I guess it's too late to turn back now. Let's just hope you're better at following directions than you are at behaving in empty showers and common rooms." She slipped off her helmet as well, and fixed her hair because space helmet hair was the worst. As he searched through things again and held up a track suit, she almost cringed. "Track suits? Really?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 8:11 am

"I can read a map just fine," he lied very convincingly. "Plus, I've got one right here, so we should be just fine," he said patting the table next to him. "Hey, I don't come up with the space outfits. They definitely aren't very fashionable, but they're much more resourceful. I definitely don't mind you staying in that though," he said, glancing at her current suit and the wonders it did on her body. Not that she needed it, though her boobs and arse did look fantastic in it. "And I'm learning, remember?" he said with a grin. "I think I'm doing a damn good job of behaving right now, aren't I? I think this is a first for me."

[I'm listening to My Life Would Suck Without You...and it completely and totally fits with this whole Sansy thing. It's like...woah.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 8:26 am

"Fine, fine. I'll put it on, but I'm changing in the bathroom, just saying. You may be behaving now, but I still don't trust you just yet." She took it from him, giving him a fake stern glare as she wandered off to the bathroom again. It was really difficult trying to get out of the tight suit in such a small space. Finally she managed to extract her arms and upperbody from the tight top, but then came the waist below. She squeezed out of it a bit, but it was nearly impossible. Finally, she started to get one of her legs free. She fell over, her leg still stuck in the pants of the suit, crashing on the floor against the door. "Oww."

[Woah, it kinda does. If Sansy were real and like... going from hate to love XD]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 8:35 am

All Scorpius does in reply is shrug. After all, it was a bit of a shame that she was going to change out of the suit. He also figured that he might as well be a good boy on the outside, for with that suit that she had been wearing, his mind was anything but good. He wondered if having sex in space would work out. Well, it must be better than jacking off for according to Neville, the cum would hit him in the face. He then froze when he heard crashing inside of the bathroom. "Oh dear," he said with a sigh, floating on over to the bathroom door. "Pansy? You alright?" he asked while knocking loudly. "That fall sounded anything but good." Part of him wanted to open the door and see if she was alright, but he knew better. Well, he somewhat knew better. If she was in there dealing with changing, she could quite possibly be indecent. That thought alone was enough for him to place his hand on the doorknob. But no, he's gotta be a good boy.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 8:42 am

Getting out of tight clothes without any help from gravity was nearly impossible. So hard in fact that it was almost tempting to get Scorp to help her out of it, but she pushed that idea aside. "Yeah, I'm fine. Juuuust..." Floating upside down, Pansy gave a last good yank and got her leg free, and started to get the other one out. Finally freed, she pushed the suit aside and pulled on the stupid tracksuit, pouting because it probably looked stupid. She grabbed the space suit again and opened the door, floating out over Scorpius's head. "We're good now." She pushed off the floor and floated toward a window, peeking out. "So, uh, where we headed right now? Is this even the right way?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 8:54 am

He watched as she floated on out of the little bathroom, moving to look over at the window. Moving over to where she was, he looked at the suit and figured it wasn't all that bad. He gentle tugged on her zipper, pulling it down a good three inches. "There, much better and much more sexy," he said before glancing out the window. "Oh, errr, right. I think that...Mars is over...that way...yeah," he said pointing off to the side which was not in the direction the ship was going. He floated over to the control panel, re-directing the spaceship so that he headed to the planet he assumed and was 83% sure was Mars.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 9:03 am

Pansy rolled her eyes as he 'fixed' her zipper. She tugged it up a little bit again and looked where he was pointing and watched as he adjusted the ship's path. "Um, Scorp? I'm pretty sure that's not... oh, nevermind." She shook her head and moved away from the window. She opened up the storage cupboard he had sorted through to find clothes in before, hoping to come across something a little better. There were some huge headphones in there, ancient by the looks of them. She pulled them out and slipped them onto her head over her ears. She laughed and took them off again, grabbing a dress that was crammed in a back corner. "Hey, why do you have this?" She stuck it back inside and floated over to the control panel beside him, stretching the headphones over his head without touching him, and letting go suddenly so they snapped over his ears. She quickly tried to adjust a few buttons and knobs on the panel, trying to send them in what she thought was the real direction of Mars, or at least what she thought was 84% correct.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 20th 2010, 4:39 pm

OMR. SO like....I woke up this morning and I was like getting ready and this thought came into my head. "There is probably a Sansy post or two." So then I continued getting ready and this thought popped into my head. "How can you have sex in space?" And then, I came on my computer and read your post and literally like squeed from this.

He wondered if having sex in space would work out
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 4:48 pm

He glanced up from the buttons and knobs and levers when she asked him where he got something. He looked over and a confused expression graced his face. "It's not mine, if that's what you are implying," he said, looking at the dress as if it was something truly disgusting. "I would never, ever, ever," he shuddered. "I just didn't really clean out everything in here." He looked back down at the control panels, comparing what it said about their location to what the map said. Confusion didn't even begin to describe what he was feeling. Still, he wasn't going to let Pansy know that. He jumped when she snapped the headphones on his head, taking them off and examining them. "Well these are something else," he grinned. He glanced up to see her hand leaving one of the levers. "Pansy...what...did you just do. What did you touch..." he asked cautiously.

[Hahhahahha Nev, I figured that you would like that... along with the whole jacking off comment.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 5:16 pm

She blinked up at him, putting on the most innocent face she could. "Nothing, just sent us back in the right direction." She peeked over at the map he was holding, which truthfully looked horribly complicated and impossible to read. But she was pretty sure despite her lack of ability to read the map that she had sent them once again back in the correct direction to get to Mars, seeing as Mars was on the side of the earth away from the sun, so they should be heading away from the sun and not toward it, right? Unless of course Mars was on the other side of its orbit and they really should head toward the sun to get to the other side of it to find Mars, but that would complicate things beyond belief and would definitely make their trip even longer than anticipated. Surely they would get bored in space that long with nothing to do and only each other for company. Anyway, Pansy reached over and twisted another knob, giving them a little more speed in the direction that she was convinced they would find Mars. 

[hahaha Nev. Good question though. I wonder, with the whole no gravity thing... Hm. Dunno.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 5:57 pm

His eyes narrowed slightly as he looked at her, looked back down at the map, and then back out the window. "I truly hope that you are right," he said as she increased their speed. "Wait...shouldn't we be heading more to the left?" he questioned. "If you look at our position on this thing and compare it to the map...we should be turned quite a bit." He suddenly wished that he had paid more attention in Astronomy, for that would probably have been quite useful. He shrugged, then headed to sit down in his seat. Unsure of what to say to break the silence, he wondered if they were going to really be able to get along. After all, every time they met, words of frustration and anger were exchanged. He decided that since there was nothing he could think of to do, well actually, he could definitely think of something but highly doubted Pansy would be up for it, he dug through a case next to him, extracted freeze dried ice cream and opened the bag. "Want some?" he asked, holding the bag out towards her from where he sat on the seat.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 20th 2010, 6:15 pm

Pansy shrugged in response, not really sure if they should head left or not. She turned it a little to appease him before going back to her seat and slouching there, bored. She resisted asking him over and over if they were there yet. When he offered her some ice cream, or, sort of ice cream, she walked over to him and took some a little tentatively, sitting down on the floor as she looked at it. "Hm. It doesn't look too terrible." She tasted a bit, and was surprised. "Not bad. Try it!" She licked the corner of it, wondering if maybe it would like... re-hydrate. But it didn't really, so she just nibbled on it instead.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next