Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigfarts [continued from 1.0]

+5
Bert
Ginny Weasley
Rose Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
9 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pigfarts [continued from 1.0] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pigfarts [continued from 1.0]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 2:44 am

Pansy smiled a little as Scorp got grumpy. She loved it when he got protective of her. It made her feel safe and wanted, and that was always a nice feeling. She leaned up to kiss him quickly on the cheek. "Mmhm. One sec." She turned around to head back over to the couch, gathering up their books and using her wand to put the coffee table back in place. Picking up their last book off the seat of the couch she turned around - only to nearly bump into someone standing right behind her. "Scorp, don--" It wasn't Scorp, it was Bert standing there staring at her. "Oh. Well then." She used the stack of books in her hands to shove him to the side, walking back toward Scorp again, though Bert followed closely behind her, leaning down to talk to her quietly. "Well then? Is that all the hello I get? If it's a game to get me to want more, baby it's working." Pansy jabbed one of her arms backward quickly and casually, the point of her elbow hitting him in the gut. She smirked at the choked groan that came from behind her and slipped her hand into Scorp's, offering him a little smile.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 8th 2010, 3:11 am

He sat down on the edge of the couch, pulling his socks on and then starting to put his shoes on. He tried not to tie the laces with such angry pulls, but he couldn't help it. Bert was an annoying prat who liked to cross lines. In fact, the common room was just better of without him. Perhaps Scorpius would introduce Bert to the toilet bowl later tonight. Once finished with putting on his shoes, he glanced up to see Pansy elbowing him and immediately stood up. His hand instinctively wrapped around hers, but he didn't return the smile for he was too busy glaring at Bert. He took a deep breath, quickly exhaling it and trying to calm himself, then slightly pulled on Pansy's arm as he led her towards the exit. After stroking the statue and then entering the hallway, he glanced at Pansy apologetically. "Sorry," he mumbled, making sure he hadn't hurt her hand by squeezing it or pulling it too roughly. "There's only so much of him I can take...I'm going to snap one of these days," he admitted, not sure if it was going to be good or not if he beat up Bert.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 3:58 am

Pansy let herself be dragged along to the stairs and the door, but once they were out in the hallway she remembered she still had no shoes and her bra was still cradled in her arm with the books. She shrugged it off, figuring half-dressed girls weren't anything out of the norm for the people who stood outside of the door to the Philic dorms. She smiled up at him again as he apologized, giving his hand a light squeeze. "I know he gets to you. One of these days he'll learn. Besides, he'll probably lay off once I get fat anyway." She kissed him on the cheek, leaning comfortably against the wall since they hadn't gone far from the door and Scorp was still regathering himself. She watched him, his changing expressions as he thought about Bert and tried to calm himself, and it just made her really happy. He protected her and wanted her all for his own, and he did anything she asked of him, even if maybe he wasn't crazy about the idea, he kept her happy and comfortable. She melted a little as she watched him, realizing how great a dad he would make when it finally came time. A scary thought for sure, but with Scorp at her side she wasn't as worried as she would have been alone. He was going to make a brilliant father, she was sure of it.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 8th 2010, 4:44 am

"You won't be fat," he protested instantly. "You're having a baby. It's different. Probably will make you seem sexier in Bert's eyes," he grumbled. Scorpius had been too wrapped up in his hatred for Bert, that he hadn't noticed that Pansy was shoeless right now. He truthfully didn't even notice she was bra-less, but probably wouldn't have minded in the slightest if he realized that she was. When he did seem to relax and look down at what she had on, he groaned. "You can't go around Pigfarts like that," he said softly, his fingers moving to toy with the hem of his her shirt. He glanced at the boxers she was wearing and then her shoeless feet and couldn't believe he dragged her out of the common room like that. He debated what to do, not wanting to bring her back into the common room to change there, for Bert was bound to be lounging around. "Alright, here's the plan," he said decidedly. "I'll go and grab you some proper clothes, then we'll find an empty classroom and you can change in there. Then we're free to roam Pigfarts and stay as far away from Bert as possible before I change my mind and bash his face in," he said with a slight nod. "Any requests with what clothes I grab out of your locker?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 5:14 am

She smiled as he reminded her she was having a baby. It always made her a little giddy when she thought about it, as terrifying as it was. Laughing when he pointed out her shoelessness, watching him as he came up with a plan. "Sounds good to me. Anything's fine, just get me something good." She rested her hand on his cheek and pulled him down to give him a quick kiss before he disappeared back through the door. She stood there waiting for him, waving a little awkwardly as some Alanoids passed by with their satchels on their shoulders. It seemed like forever until the door swung open again, and she hurried over to the door bumping into his chest as he walked out more quickly than she'd expected. She laughed and glanced up at... not Scorp's face. "Well that's a better greeting than before." Her smile fell and she shoved Bert away from her, crossing her arms and going to stand by the wall where she'd been before until Scorp came out. "What, not going to talk to me? Alright girl, alright. Talking's overrated anyway." He advanced on her, but she stood her ground and glared at him. "What do you want?" He walked over to her and put his hands on the wall on either side of her head, mumbling things she tried to block out. The door was opening again, but she didn't care if there was a witness to this or not, she didn't care about getting in trouble. Her fist connected with his jaw, knocking his head up and to the side. He staggered back, his hand rushing to his face. She spit on his shoe for good measure.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 8th 2010, 6:00 am

Being told he would get her something good, he knew that his idea of 'good' would now have to be quite different because her comfort came first now. He kissed her back softly, reluctantly pulling away to go and search for some clothes for her. Almost immediately upon entering the common room, he spotted Bert laying on the bed. Stupid twat. It took everything he had to not go over and pound his fist into the guy, though he knew that it would do no good. He took a deep breath in, calming himself once more, then moved over to the locker and extracted a pair of jeans that he knew she rather liked to wear the past week. After picking out a pair of shoes and socks, he then closed the locker and started to make his way to the exit. He froze though, noticing that Bert was no longer on the bed. "Fuck," he muttered, picking up his pace and quickly making his way out into the hallway. He came out just in time to see Pansy's fist hit Bert's jaw, then moved forward towards the pair. Dropping the clothes and shoes to the ground, he didn't waste a moment in grabbing Bert's shirt and pinning him to the wall. "What do you think you're doing?" he questioned in a low tone, pulling Bert off the wall and then slamming him back into it. "What do I have to do to make you stay away from her?" he questioned, his fist connecting with Bert's zygomatic bone and forcing his head to move to the side. "Don't test me," he said, releasing Bert's shirt and letting the pathetic slimeball rush away.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 6:38 am

Pansy stepped back as Scorp grabbed hold of Bert, slamming him into the wall and punching him. She moved to Scorp's side as the idiot actually made a smart move and hurried back into the common room. "Scorp, come on. It's alright." She leaned over to pick up her clothes he'd dropped to the floor, then tugged on his hand and pulled him down the hallway to find an empty class room. She wove her fingers in between his and after trying two classrooms that were locked or in use, she led him into the room and pushed the door shut behind them. She moved away from the door before she picked up the jeans and slipped out of the boxers, laughing a little. "Oh. Still no underwear. Oh well." She put the jeans on anyway, figuring she might as well just roll with it. These jeans were getting a little tighter than usual around her middle, but they'd still work for a while yet. She was definitely not looking forward to maternity clothes, and she hoped that Pigfarts would have a store that would have some. Otherwise she'd just have to live in Scorp's clothes for those last few months and probably permanently stretch out a few of his shirts. She figured neither of them were the biggest fan of that idea. After putting her bra back on, she sat down on one of the desks to put on her socks and slip on her shoes, tying up the laces of one of them as she glanced up at Scorp, still smiling a bit because of all the protectiveness she's just been a witness to. "You okay?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 8th 2010, 7:04 am

He allowed himself to be led to the classroom, his mind fuming with anger because of what Bert had the audacity to do. As they walked, he glanced down at his right fist and was glad that his knuckles weren't bruised from the punch he had given to the stupid kids face. Once they finally found an unlocked room, he stood in front of the door to make sure that no one entered while she changed. "Oh...sorry," he said sheepishly, realizing that he had completely forgotten grabbing her underwear. It wasn't something that he had really given thought to, having just remembered that she had lost them quite some time ago. Apparently the thought didn't phase her too much as she still pulled on the pair of jeans. He honestly wouldn't mind her keeping a couple shirts though, for he found that he really did like them a hell of a lot better when she wore them. It was as if they were constantly connected, and she just looked positively sexy in them. He watched as she pulled on her bra, somewhat amused by it. Sure, he had seen girls put on bras before, but it was a rather odd process: turning it around so that they could clasp it together, then swinging it forward properly and pulling up the straps. "Is it really that hard to put the straps on first, have it in place, then clasp it closed?" he mused aloud, not even aware he was sharing his thoughts. "Oh! Yeah...I'm alright," he replied while shaking his head. "Are you okay? He didn't do anything...did he?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 7:39 am

She laughed at him, quite entertained by his musings about bras. "Well. It's just easier this way instead of trying to do it behind my back without looking." She shrugged, dropping her one foot back down and pulling up the other to tie the shoelaces on that shoe. "Yeah, I'm fine. He's all talk, I think he's at least smart enough to know not to actually touch me." She hopped down off the table and walked over to the door where he was standing, kissing him again. It happened probably every five minutes, but she'd never get tired of it. "He knows we'd beat his face in. So where to, Mr. Malfoy?" She picked up her books and the pair of boxers she'd just taken off, put her hand in his again, and headed out the door of the classroom back into the hallway. She turned to the right, heading off in no direction in particular, quite content to just wander with him until they found somewhere satisfactory to settle down and just enjoy each other's company again, maybe do some more reading. But of course by reading she meant she'd sit there watching Scorp read, zoning out from time to time in her thoughts about how crazy their future was going to be, how it wasn't what they'd expected in the very least - pretty much the exact opposite in fact - and letting her little daydreams of what their future together might be like take her away into her own little world until Scorp would speak again, his familiar voice bringing her back to the here and now. Absentmindedly, she rested her hand on her stomach as they walked, that same smile still across her face.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 8th 2010, 4:35 pm

He sincerely hoped that Bert was all talk, for if one more thing happened, Scorpius would more than punch Bert in the zygomatic bone. There was something that came over Scorp, much like the time him and Blaise got into that big fight, where he felt this endless power and need to punch the living shit out of Bert. How he managed to refrain so far, it was a wonder. Kissing her back lightly, he realized that worrying about it right now would do no good, and that he was better off just letting it go for now. With her hand in his, they began walking down the hallway in some random direction. "Err, we could get some food," he suggested, feeling particularly ravenous right now after that mind-blowing sex they just had. "We could go to the great hall or the kitchens, it's up to you really." He glanced over at her, shaking his head slightly when he saw his boxers sitting on top of the books. Releasing her hand, he grabbed them and held the edges up with his fingers. "You know, you should't walk around with my boxers just out in the open like that. What will people think?" he asked teasingly, a grin on his face. Glancing up, he saw two girls walk by giggling, so he promptly lowered the boxers from where they had been displayed in the air.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 5:16 pm

"Food sounds excellent, actually." Thanks to Nutter, Pansy's appetite had increased by quite a bit recently. Even the food of Pigfarts didn't bother her so much, she was just hungry when it was time to eat and she generally ate quite a considerable amount. She changed their route a little, heading for the Great Hall, preferring to just get some food that was already made for them instead of having to wait and make it themselves. Pansy laughed at him, taking the boxers back and folding them up a bit, putting them back on top of their books she was carrying. "Scorp, I'm pregnant. There isn't much left for them to let their imaginations run away with. They all pretty much know by now." But she didn't mind. It just meant that she and Scorp were that much more concreted with each other, how much they'd come to love each other was that much more obvious. Heading into the Great Hall, which was still rather empty since most people were in the common room or meeting up with their friends before dinner, she took a seat in their usual spot and started piling her plate with food.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 8th 2010, 5:28 pm

"Very true," he said with a grin. "But see, now those two girls saw me holding up my boxers. What if they come to some sort of idea that I'm now not wearing any boxers at all under my pants. I mean, they could run along to their little friends and spread the word, and now all these girls are going to be staring at my pants as if curious if it's true," he said dramatically. "We best hope they don't try and pull my pants down. Though, I think we both know that whoever tried would die from the overly sexy sight," he said with a wink, then sat down at the table next to her. He wrinkled his nose at the foods in front of them, slightly annoyed that he hadn't even thought to grab the nutella when he went back to the common room. "Looks like I'm going to have to eat this food like a big boy." He glanced over at Pansy's plate, eyes widening slightly when he saw that she already had quite a pile. He knew that her appetite had grown a lot, but this food was positively disgusting. There was no way she was going to eat it all...was there? He took a slice of multi-coloured bread, eating it cautiously and hoping he didn't die of food poisoning.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 5:55 pm

"Well, if they think so, then you'll just match me, won't you? But they probably would. You've got to be a particular badass to handle something as spectacular as that. Lucky for you, I am." She kept grabbing things, trying to figure out what looked edible and what things she could combine to make them a little more edible once they were put together. "Aw, I think you'll survive." She cradled his cheek in her hand for a moment, playfully mocking him for just a second before she went back to her plate. She piled up a little meat and some kind of starchy looking material, tearing it in half and giving part of it to Scorpius. "Here, try this. Tony promised me it's good, and I guess he'd know. He says he's tried every combination he can think of, and I'll trust his taste buds. Even though he's just a little third year, he's from Earth too and his mum's a chef." She took a bite, and the kid had been right. It was pretty good. Neither of the things had been very tolerable on their own, but somehow together they were alright. "What do you think?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 8th 2010, 6:11 pm

Scorpius smirked at her reply, very much so glad that she was badass enough to handle him. He needed someone like Pansy, someone willing to put up with him and knock him down a peg or two when his ego started to inflate. He grumbled slightly under his breath when she said he would survive, for after their strenuous activities today, he needed substance. He needed foooooood. Therefore, he pouted when she mocked him, for it was just cruel. Taking the meat thingy from Pansy, he dropped the pout and sniffed it cautiously. "Well I sincerely hope that this Tony kid is right. Last time you tried taking advice from that Pauly D kid, it didn't work out so well," he said, remembering the horrible lasagna they had attempted to eat the other night. After taking a small bite, he found that it surprisingly wasn't all that bad after all. "Huh. Guess Tony was right," he smiled, immediately taking another bite of the food. "This actually isn't all that bad after all. Guess we found something else to start enjoying around here."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 6:22 pm

She rolled her eyes at the memory of that Pauly D guy. That had been horrible. Now she knew better than to eat something that Pauly suggested. "Ugh, that was terrible. We should have paid attention to Vinny when he told us not to listen to Pauly. But apparently we can listen to Tony and not be led astray to disgusting dinners. I'm not sure about his other creation, but this one wasn't bad. You up for it?" She asked him, reaching around the table to grab the things Tony suggested she combine. It was a strange mixture of some kind of bread, meat, a piece of odd fruit, and some kind of whitish creamy topping that she had no idea what it was, and wasn't really sure she was all that interested to find out anyway. Piling up all the food inside two pieces of the bread, she scooped a bit of the cream on top of it. Finding a knife on the table, she cut the thing in half and passed part of it to Scorp. "Well. Here goes." She took a bite, and at first it was too strange to decide how she felt about it. It was hot and cold and sweet and spicy all at once... and it was kind of good. Very filling, actually, and the weird tastes were all cancelled out by good things about the other ingredients. Maybe she should just get Tony to sit beside her at every meal and get him to make her some crazy combinations of food. That sound like a wonderful idea as she munched on her sandwich, glancing at Scorp to see if he was as pleasantly surprised by it as she was.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 8th 2010, 8:13 pm

Scorpius looked at the creation carefully, not quite sure if this was going to in any way be better. If anything it looked unbelievably worse. It was as if Pansy had taken all of the foods in reach and combined them into this positively revolting looking thing. "I guess...I'll give it a try," he said hesitantly, taking the piece that she passed her. He first gave it a cautious smell, not sure if that was really the best idea. It smelled horrible. He didn't want to chicken out though, so he figured taking a bite of the thing wouldn't be that bad. OH HOW WRONG HE WAS. It was just as bad as he had figured it would be. The combination of all the foods was probably the worst thing imaginably. Immediately he spit it onto his plate, coughing slightly as his gag reflex kicked in a bit. Looking at Pansy, he gave her an incredulous look as she continued to eat it. "You're kidding," he asked, looking at her with slightly wide eyes. "Pansy, I cannot let you eat that. That is just not safe to eat," he said, pulling the sandwich out of her hand and dropping it on the plate. "Think of Nutter. Nutter cannot possibly like getting the nutrients from whatever this shit is. That is, if there are any nutrients in it. No more of that. Please... don't," he pleaded, looking disgustedly at the sandwich.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 8:33 pm

Pansy ignored him as he made a big to-do about the sandwich. It wasn't that horrible... but maybe she was just hungry and her hormones had her tastebuds all out of wack. Who knows. She pouted as he took the sandwich from her, tilting her head at him. "But Scorp I'm starving. I have to eat something. Normally I'd be full now, but I have to share everything I eat and I just... I need more." She put her elbows up on the table, dropping her chin into her hands as she stared almost dismally across the table at the piles of icky food. What she would do for just some normal food like they ate back at Hogwarts. For whatever reason, this predicament which was relatively minor felt like a huge deal to her, and she couldn't stop thinking about how she just wanted normal food, just something from Hogwarts like she used to eat, just a bowl of potatoes or some beef roast or stuffing. Anything normal. She couldn't even have the butterbeer here anymore thanks to Nutter, and had to settle for water or that fruity tea she'd liked for about a week until she got tired of it. Pansy sighed, and for the first time since they'd gotten there, she sort of really wanted to go home.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 8th 2010, 8:50 pm

He sighed, knowing that she was right. She had to eat something with substance and as disgusting as the sandwich was, he supposed that it was made up of quite a few different food groups. The last thing he wanted was for her to not get enough food and for Nutter to face malnutrition. Then little Nutter's brain would be smaller than it was supposed to be and he or she would face serious development issues along with being tiny in general. "Urgh...fine," he said, pushing the plate towards her. "Don't pout. Just...don't make a big show of devouring that disgusting thing," he said while grabbing a bowl of fruit and placing some on his plate. He started to eat the fruit, imaging instead that it was a nice Christmas dinner that his Grandmother usually served over the holidays. That proved to be the worst idea ever...imagining that it was some delicious roast and vegetables, for it made him even more hungry. "Can we go to the kitchens tomorrow?" he asked, desperate for real food. "I'll research stuff in the morning, find out how to make a proper dinner because this stuff seriously isn't doing it," he said, wrinkling his nose at the soggy fruit.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 9:17 pm

Pansy just stared at the sandwich, even when he told her she could eat it. All she really wanted was real food, and nothing on this table seemed appealing in the least anymore. For whatever reason, she almost felt like just flopping her head down on the table and sniffling over it for a while, and that was weird to say the least. She wasn't like this. Stupid things didn't upset her. She blamed Nutter for this and would have to have a serious talk later with him or her about whatever they were doing to her. "I can't eat it anymore. I'll just get something else later." She pushed it away from her again, watching him eat some fruit. When he suggested going to the kitchens tomorrow and figuring out how to make a proper dinner, she could have kissed him if she hadn't been feeling so glum. Instead she gave him a little half smile. "Yes, please. I miss Hogwarts food. Home food."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 8th 2010, 10:25 pm

"Pansy, you need to eat," Scorpius insisted, pulling some random bowls towards her. "Come on, there has to be something that you're willing to nibble on. You've had...quite the busy day and I'm sure that you and Nutter are quite hungry." He looked at her as she remained all sad looking and sighed. "Don't make me force feed you," he threatened with a serious expression. He glanced at the other students who seemed to have no problem whatsoever in eating this disgusting food. He thought it was supposed to get easier, that over time he they were going to be able to eat this nasty food without any big problems. Why did they still rely on nutella so much to make it taste better? He supposed that it really wasn't that terrible, it just wasn't like their food at home at all. "Well, I'll give you some home food tomorrow, I promise. I'll even wear an apron for you, pink if you'd like," he said with a smile. "Now please? Try and eat something?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 10:46 pm

She stubbornly ignored the bowls he pushed toward her, smiling a little bit as he threatened to force feed her. That could get potentially messy and she didn't really intend for it to happen. "You can wear an apron if you want, but I won't hesitate to make fun of you mercilessly if it's pink." Again, she tried to ignore him telling her to eat something. Just thinking about the better food and ruined her appetite for the food that was in front of her, even the fruit which she generally tolerated rather well. She shook her head and ripped off a corner of the bread of her sandwich, chewing on it a little slowly because maybe if she ate slow, it would seem like she ate a lot more than she actually did. Sneaking down to the kitchens later tonight was a priority for her, and she'd get there one way or another even if she had to go by herself and eat all the velveeta mac and cheese they had in the cupboards down there.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 8th 2010, 10:55 pm

"Well I'll do whatever makes you happy...and if that means wearing a pink apron, then so be it," he said with a shrug, knowing that his manhood would in no way be doubted. He sighed when she finally took a small bit of the bread and started to eat it, glad that she was finally eating. "Now was that really so hard?" he questioned, looking back at his plate and starting to eat some of the fruit. "Next time I'll definitely remember the nutella though, alright? Something tells me you would be eating a lot more if I remembered to grab it. We're not leaving though until you finish that sandwich," he said with a very serious expression. "I'll sit here the rest of the night if I have to, just to make sure you do eat it all." Scorpius hoped it wouldn't be the rest of the night though, for sitting on a bench for hours on end is extremely uncomfortable. Plus, if she's planning to go to the kitchens later, he's so going too.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 8th 2010, 11:25 pm

Pansy nodded at him very gravely when he asked if it was so hard. "Oh, yes. It was immensely difficult." With a dramatic sigh, she rested her head on his shoulder, smiling as he promised to remember the nutella. She looked up at him as he told her she had to eat the whole sandwich and that they weren't leaving until she did. "The rest of the night huh? So if I just sat here staring at my sandwich for twelve hours, you'd sit here staring at me for twelve hours?" It was a very daddy-like threat, and it made her happy inside, even though she didn't really want to eat the sandwich or sit there for the rest of the night. She'd much rather get that late night shower and raid the kitchen, but it looked like finishing dinner would be the price to pay for that. Though she sat there for a while, not touching her sandwich, she eventually picked it up and took a bite, noticing that it did taste a little weird, but it was certainly more tolerable than most things there were on the table.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 9th 2010, 2:04 am

Dom read the first two sentences and forgot what Scorp and Pansy were talking about...so of course her mind shot immediately to the gutter. That was not the case, for the thing that apparently was so hard and difficult to deal with was Pansy consuming a tiny bit of the sandwich. "Yes, I will sit here the entire night if that's what it takes. You will eat that sandwich if it's the last thing you do," he said, situating himself comfortably on the bench. It kind of sort of would be a good thing if they stayed here all night, for that just means he wouldn't have to worry about getting ambushed for round four tonight. "There you go!" he beamed, relieved when she finally picked up the sandwich and took a bite. "Looks like we won't have to camp out in the great hall for the entire night. Now, I want you to drink some of this purple juice too. Tony told me that it has lots of vitamins in it because apparently it's freshly squeezed juice. It just...looks a little funny," he said, pouring her a glass of the purple, gloppy juice.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 9th 2010, 2:18 am

"If it's the last thing I do? What if I ate the sandwich and then I died?!" She stared at him for a moment, not sure if she should laugh or not. That's what the expression had insinuated, after all, though she did mean it in a joking way. She smiled at him, unsure, and went back to her sandwich, taking another bite. She watched him pouring the juice, and it looked like the most absolutely revolting drink she'd ever seen in her life. It was... sort of lumpy. And Pansy did not intend to drink anything that was lumpy. "Um..." she picked it up, sniffing it and swirling it around in the cup. "I don't think I'm going to be drinking that. I don't want a repeat of all the throwing up that I'm finally over." She cringed a little and sat it back down on the table, forcing herself to take another bite of her sandwich despite the fact that her appetite was gone and she just wanted to curl up somewhere quiet with her head on Scorp's chest, his arms warm around her until she fell asleep.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next