Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigfarts [continued from 1.0]

+5
Bert
Ginny Weasley
Rose Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pigfarts [continued from 1.0] - Page 6 Empty Re: Pigfarts [continued from 1.0]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 4th 2010, 8:10 am

Well, they have to have something don't they?
I can't be expected to cook and clean and take care of this extra little person we're getting.
I mean that's... that's ridiculous.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 4th 2010, 8:16 am

My grandfather will send us one. Yep.
I mean, it's a good present...isn't it? He's definitely got the money to send a house elf through space.
Otherwise...I guess...I'll learn...howtocookandclean.
I AM NOT WEARING AN APRON THOUGH.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 4th 2010, 8:19 am

I'd love your grandfather for that.
That would be the perfect house warming gift. Or apartment or whatever we happen to find. *shrugs*
And that's lovely of you babe. I could just kiss you. Or much more, really. >.>
Also you're only ever allowed to wear an apron if that's the only article of clothing on you.
Just putting that out there.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 4th 2010, 8:30 am

I'll keep the apron thing in mind. Though.......it better not be pink. THAT LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN.
Lucius seemed pretty down with sending a gift. He does sort of owe me. I mean...he did fuck my ex-girlfriend at one point.

Oh...now I'll definitely be making you dinner at some point. Your appreciation towards it all will be more than amazing I'm sure.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert November 4th 2010, 4:48 pm

I will make you breakfast, lunch, AND dinner NAKED, Pansy.... *creepy smile*
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 4th 2010, 5:09 pm

OHMYGOD.
*sniffs*
LEAVE HER ALONE.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 4th 2010, 7:00 pm

NO, NO PINK.
SCORPIUS, IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL. *sniffles*

But yes the appreciation will fully be worth you learning to cook me some dinner. <3
*ignores Bert because creepy Bert is creepy*
*is busy thinking of the closest broom closet*
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 6th 2010, 6:16 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:"More, hmm? I dunno if that's possible," he replied. It still surprised him how deeply he had fallen for her. If anything though, everything that had recently happened in the past couple months had grown and intensified dramatically. "Oh...wait. This is the part where I go 'I love you the mostest', isn't it," he said with a grin, nudging her nose slightly with his. "Well, mostest isn't even a word, but it's true. You're mine and nothing's ever going to change that." It would be cruel for something to come between them now and he hoped that everything from here on out would be relatively smooth sailing. Though, Bert was still a jerk and a tool and Scorpius did not trust that guy to stay away from Pansy. Each day he was reminded of Bert's presence, the looks that the fellow student gave Pansy leaving Scorpius extremely uneasy. After all, Pansy was a freaking MILF. It was no wonder that Bert wanted her.

Pansy, not knowing Bert was being a complete freak just outside the door, smiled at Scorpius. "Well, either you could say it or show it. I'll take either solution." She whispered to him, meeting his lips for a kiss. His fingers were still slipped into her waistband at her back, and she hoped that was not where they would be stopping. She moved her mouth slowly with his, her fingers slipping up into his hair. She pulled back from him, just looking down into his eyes with a smile, amazed with just how much she loved him. "Mmmm you are so good looking." She laughed, kissing him on the nose. Good thing she didn't know Bert was outside the door, or else she'd have been very freaked out and would insist that either she and Scorp go hide in the ball pit until he went away or would go out there and beat his face in until he couldn't see anymore and therefore couldn't look at her anymore. Honestly he freaked her out and she just didn't like having him around her at all.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 8th 2010, 4:03 am

At this point, Scorpius figured that showing her this was the best option because Pansy is evil and has Dom's inner!Scorp seriously worked up. Thanks a bunch. He kissed her back happily, finding that it was something that was never going to get old to him. It was as though he would never grow tired of the feel of her body pressed against his and he made no intention to separate them now. "I'm good looking?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and looking at her in amusement. "Don't even get me started with how sexy you are. Don't get me started an how amazing...gorgeous...smart...talented...and over all incredible you are," he murmured, his head lifting up in between words to lightly kiss a different part of her face. "Then again, I could say it or show it," he suggested with a grin, echoing her words from moments before. His hands slipped further into her pants, his eyes widening slightly when he was reminded of the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties whatsoever. "Oh yeah," he breathed, a wide smile on his face. "I forgot to grab those."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 8th 2010, 4:25 am

Pansy was absolutely beaming at him as he talked to her, kissing her face and moving his hands further into her jeans. "Yeah, you sort of did. Hope that's not a problem for you?" She laughed and met his lips briefly, resting her hands on either side of his face. Yes, this was going quite well according to plan of having him initiate this next bit rather than her. This way he couldn't blame her for them going at it four times in a day again, because he'd have started at least one of them. Not that it really mattered, Pansy couldn't get enough of him no matter how it got started and she'd be thankful for it any way she could manage to get it. Once she'd stared at his eyes a while, quite happily, she leaned in to kiss him again, her mouth moving with his before she moved a little to kiss down his jaw.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 8th 2010, 4:53 am

Wow. Pansy really is an evil mastermind, for she knew just what to do to get Scorpius to give in to what she wanted. He wasn't quite sure what it was that made him want her right now, especially because they had already shagged a few times (though Dom can't recall the true number). Scorpius had a feeling though that it had to do with seeing her in the mirror, the way her stomach had looked as though she were carrying fullterm. She was always gorgeous to him, but there was something different about seeing her as if she was truly carrying Nutter. After kissing her for a moment, he was nearly disappointed when her mouth left his but was soon rewarded with the feel of her lips on his jaw. His hands shifted slightly, his fingertips lightly digging into her backside as he pulled her closer to him, their hips rubbing against each other as he let out a soft groan from the multiple sensations of her body against his and the feel of her lips on his skin.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 8th 2010, 5:21 am

Pansy's lips made their way down his jaw to his ear, and then she began working down his neck. She smirked as his fingers dug into her and pulled her into him, and she enthusiastically moved her hips against his. She skipped carefully over that one particular spot, opting instead for just breathing on it slightly as she passed over it, kissing down toward his collar bone. She paused when she encountered the neck of his shirt. "This really is in the way, you know. Rather unfortunate." She kept moving her hips against his, her fingers playing casually through his hair as her eyes wandered slowly from his neck, across his lips, and up to his eyes. Her hands abandoned his hair to slide down his shoulders and over his chest and stomach, coming to rest at the hem of his shirt. She sat up on his hips, her knees resting on either side of his torso. "I vote for getting rid of it." She didn't wait for an answer from him before her hands slipped under the fabric, gradually skimming up his sides pushing the shirt up with it.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 8th 2010, 6:14 am

Dom forced herself to do half of her history homework before posting. WHAT A GOOD GIRL.

He was more than relieved when she skipped over the spot on his neck for it really wasn't a place that needed her attention right now. Her soft breath hit it though and although it was something so slight, he couldn't help but notice the action. His senses were whirling, his body already craving her though it hadn't even been hours since they had last shagged. He was about to comment about his shirt being in the way, but her hips rocked against his and his thoughts left his mind momentarily. He looked down at her, his eyes soon meeting her dark ones as she looked up from her position on him. She was more than alluring, just the expression in her eyes hitting him hard. As she moved and then began to push up his shirt, his hands shifted out from the back of her pants and slid to the front of them. His fingers instantly undid the button then tugged down the zipper. "Off," he muttered, whether in reference to his own shirt or her pants he had no clue. Hips shifting upwards, he wanted her to make some sort of move as his body grew eager for more of her. His hands moved to rest on the top of her pants, his fingers hooking into the fabric as he attempted to pull the pants down and reveal the nothing but skin.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 8th 2010, 6:29 am

I AM SO PROUD. I am still being unproductive. >.> Oh well, it's only 11:16

Shivers raced down her spine as he undid the front of her pants, commanding without a doubt that they should immediately be taken off. "Demanding." She liked it. Pansy smirked at him and, still quite slowly, finished pushing his shirt up his chest before tugging it off over his head and tossing it to the side. She took her time to run her hands back down over his abs, but his hands were being quite impatient tugging at the top of her pants, trying to pull them off while she was still sitting on his hips. Slowly she rocked her against him before lifting up, straddling him on her knees as she pushed her jeans down an inch at a time. Granted, once they'd gotten so far he was sort of in the way of them coming the rest of the way off. So naturally she had to sit back down on his hips and maneuver a bit to remove them. Soon enough they were tossed aside with his shirt, leaving Scorp in just his pants and Pansy in just his her shirt, and she could resume grinding her hips into his, pushing her fingers over his torso with her eyes locked on his.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy November 8th 2010, 7:11 am

Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 11th 2010, 9:46 am

Pansy smiled and took his hand, looking up at him lovingly. She shrugged when he said he didn't know where it was. She didn't either, not really ever having any reason to need to know its location. "We'll find it. We found the kitchens didn't we? Hopefully the trip to his office will be a little safer than that one was though. Since we know there are three of us making the trip now." She leaned up and kissed him gently, resting her hand on his cheek a moment before pulling away again. She tugged on his hand and headed toward the door, eager to talk to Rumbleroar and arrange for them to move back into the guest quarters again. She pushed the door open and stepped out into the hallway. I don't know if Bert is still technically listening out here, but if he's here Pansy totally punched him in the kisser and told him to bugger off, tripped him as he tried to run, and then bucked at him and told him to leave. And then she got all sweet again and kissed Scorp on the cheek before picking a direction in the hallway and wandering, hoping maybe they could come by Rumbleroar's office, or at least something to lead them to his office. Yep, she's totally got this switching between total-bamf-mode and happy-mom-to-be-mode thing down.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy December 21st 2010, 5:08 am

WOW. A POST FROM DOM! Impressive...I know.

Scorpius figured that the journey to the office better be safer than the one to the kitchens. In fact, if it did prove to be as challenging, than there was no way he was going to allow Pansy to come with him. At this point, it was all about keeping Pansy and the baby safe. Sure, he was positive that she could take care of herself because she is a complete bamf, but he wasn't going to place the baby's life in danger. He decided not to voice though how only one would be making the trip if it was dangerous, for he figured she would probably protest in some way. If Bert was still there, than it was a good thing Pansy showed him who was boss. If Scorpius had gotten to him...well...Pigfarts would have had one less student. There's only so much Scorpius can put up with when it comes to the safety of his girlfriend and child. "My guess is that it's kind of close to the Main Hall," he suggested as they continued to walk down the hallway. "It shouldn't be as dangerous, for students must visit the office all the time." As the turned a corner, he couldn't help but let out a slight sigh. The one thing about Pigfarts, was that the hallways seemed as though they would never end. "We've never taken this main hallway all the way down to the end," he said. "My guess is that it is all the down." He just seriously hope that the hallway did not narrow.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 21st 2010, 6:53 am

It's probably best not to tell Pansy that he wasn't planning on letting her come if it was dangerous, because you're right, there would be an argument about it and she'd find a way to come along anyway. But it is rather nice to know how concerned he is about his girlfriend and their baby. How adorable. "Makes sense to me." She slipped her hand into his and followed him through the halls. Pigfarts really did have a lot of them, and they were long and winding and confusing to top it all off. "Well, all the way down, I guess all we could do is go and see what's down there and hope that it's Rumbleroar's office." The pair made their way down the large empty hall without much problem for most of it. It was quiet, a normal hallway, no booby traps, no holes in the ground to swallow them up or animals to jump out and eat them or anything like that. But how hallways looked to grow smaller and skinnier when you look down them from a long distance, this one actually did grow smaller and skinnier bit by bit. But luckily enough, there was a door at the end of the hall, bright purple with a giant knob in the center, a roaring lion head painted in gold on the door. "I think we've found it! Well, that was much easier than I thought." She continued forward, her hand still in Scorp's, until the hallway was too narrow for them to hold hands and walk side by side any longer and she had to go in front of him, ducking down a little as the floor came up and the ceiling went down. The closer they got to the door, the tighter it got.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 1st 2011, 2:39 am

WOW. A post. CRAZY SHIT RIGHT HURRR, but I did promise.

Scorpius was quite relieved to find that the hallway didn’t have any monsters or obstacles for them to face. Just getting to the kitchens had been a complete nightmare and he really had not wanted a similar experience. “Oh thank Merlin,” he breathed out a sigh of relief when they spotted the door. He figured that it had to be Rumbleroar’s office. After all, not only was it a majestic purple colour, but it had a lion on the door. It was just as he had imagined it would be. As the hallway continuously became more and more narrow, he started to worry. The last thing he wanted was for the two of them to get stuck. What if the tight space smooshed the baby?! It was a completely irrational fear and thought, but when it came to Nutter and Pansy, Scorpius was rather irrational. “You’re alright?” he asked frequently as they continued to make their way to the door. He was sure Pansy was rolling her eyes at him, but he didn’t dare turn around and instead focused on coming in close to the door. There came a point where he had to crawl the remainder of the hallway, himself unable to walk any closer. Reaching out, he knocked loudly on the door and waited for Rumbleroar or even some sort of secretary to open the door. “You’re good…right?” he asked Pansy again as they waited. After what felt like an eternity, the door opened and Rumbleroar stood behind it. He glanced at the two of them curiously, then moved slightly to the side and allowed them to enter. After crawling through the doorway, it seemed as though every amount of space returned back to normal and he was on his hands and knees on the floor. Slowly standing up, he was pleased when his head didn’t hit the low ceiling. After all, a lion doesn’t need that tall of a room. Scorpius then turned to Pansy, offering her his hand as he helped her stand up. “If it isn’t any trouble sir, we have a few things we would like to discuss with you,” he said.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 1st 2011, 2:58 am

Pansy, though she did roll her eyes, couldn't help but smile every time he asked if she was alright. It was so frequent, though she was positively fine, but it made her feel quite cared for and loved that he worried that much to ask so often. Pansy knelt down, walking a little bent over until she couldn't anymore, and crawled behind Scorpius. When he stopped in front of the door and knocked, she grinned and reached forward the grab his butt for a second. If it was in her face like it was right now, why waste such a perfect opportunity to do it? She laughed, sitting back on her heels a little bit. But it seemed like forever that they were waiting, and her feet and legs grew tired so she sat down, curled up in the tiny space with her knees and her shoulders almost unnaturally close together. She sighed, realizing this flexibility would soon be interrupted by a larger belly, but that would be a nice change in it's own way. "I'm fine, Scorp." She still smiled, rubbing his back reassuringly. Finally the door opened, and there stood Rumbleroar in his little lion study. Pansy followed Scorpius inside, taking his hand as he offered it to her and standing up again, stretching slightly after being cramped up in that tiny hallway space. She kept her hand in Scorp's as they faced the lion headmaster, nodding as Scorpius started explaining why they had come. "Namely, this little pudge we've got going on here." She laughed softly, pointing at her belly. "As you know, we're expecting, and we think it would be best if I were to find someplace else to sleep, other than the dormitories." She sighed softly, resting her hand over her belly, something that had become a habit as soon as her stomach had started to protrude. It was just a little round bump right now, but she loved resting her hand on it. "I'll be needing more sleep as time goes on, and a better bed and a bath instead of the shared showers, and things like that. If we could move back to the guest quarters, that would be--" But she was cut off as the lion raised his giant paw, his eyes drifting between her belly and she and Scorpius's faces. "I know about your situation, and I have planned for it accordingly. Though exceedingly rare," here he gave them a look as if he did not wholeheartedly approve, but did not look down upon them for it, "a baby has been dealt with at Pigfarts before. I have just the place for you, and I think you'll find that it is better than the guest quarters for the things you will need while still finishing your school, young lady." It was clear that he intended she finish, and not skip out early on account of her growing belly. True, the little one wouldn't come until the summer time, she did have the time to at least finish school, which would come in handy later on. The big lion sighed, seeing the next question already forming on Pansy's mind. "And yes, he may stay with you." Pansy sighed with relief and squeezed Scorp's hand, glad they would not be separated for any reason at all.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 14th 2011, 4:36 am

THIS IS NOT AS LONG AS YOURS. I tried...I did.
It just did not work out that way <.<
BUT A POST IS A POST....even two weeks later.

Pansy ought to be very happy that Scorpius cannot go back in his post and discuss what happened after she slapped his butt. After all, that would not make any sort of logically sense considering the last Scorpius post. Miss Pregnant and Continuously Horny must be very pleased with herself right now. As Pansy began to explain their situation, Scorpius could only nod his head in agreement. She seemed to have everything covered and she was always very good at convincing others when wanting to get her way. Scorpius definitely knew that fact. When Rumbleroar had cut Pansy off and glanced between the two of them, Scorpius had been sure that they were going to get in some sort of trouble for procreating. It was obvious that the school didn’t mind shagging, for the Philics were definitely very much so into that whole thing, yet they seemed to know how to prevent pregnancy quite well. They didn’t ever seem to forget like Scorpius was known to. It seemed as though Rumbleroar was more than willing to make things work out for Pansy, for he had some sort of dorming situation all worked out. Scorpius then wondered though, if Pansy was the only one that Rumbleroar was considering. After all, the headmaster only said ‘young lady’. What if they had to be separated until the end of the school year? What if he wasn’t there for her when she would need him? What if he had to stay locked away in the Philic dorms and then subjected to trying to throw Candace off of him all the freaking time! Scorpius smiled in relief though when Rumbleroar stated that he could stay with Pansy, that fear of separation leaving him instantly. “Sir, is the room far from the rest of the dormitories or classrooms?” Scorpius asked, seriously not minding if Bert was as far away as possible. The only thing though, was that he didn’t want Pansy to have too far of a walk to make, especially as she neared the end of the pregnancy. Dom doesn’t quite know what Pansy has thought of for Rumbleroar’s arrangement, so she’ll just leave Pansy to answer that question as Rumbleroar.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 14th 2011, 7:17 am

Length is unimportant when compared to the excitement of an actual real life post to Sansy. <3

She is quite pleased with herself right now, she rather enjoys doing things like that, though I'm sure Scorpius knows that by now. Glancing over at Scorp after she squeezed his hand, she felt her heart swell a little with the small look of panic that was fading from his face at the news that he could stay with her. She mumbled a quick 'thank you' to Rumbleroar as she rested her head against Scorpius's shoulder. She turned her eyes from Scorp back to the lion as Scorpius asked where they were in relation to their classes, and Pansy hoped they wouldn't be too far. She didn't fancy the idea of having to walk for miles with a massive pregnant belly, and she didn't think Scorpius or Rumbleroar would let her ride a broom through the hallways. They'd probably accuse her of being reckless or something silly like that, as if. The lion shook his head and spoke up, and I'm making this all up on the spot, really. Spitballing, none of this was planned, so if Dom wants to make shit up too, go for it. "I believe you've probably walked past it a dozen times, if I know you two as well as I feel that I do. It is a small room with a green door, just beyond--" But now it was Pansy's turn to cut him off mid-sentence, and luckily he didn't seem to mind too terribly. "Oh! Yes, I know the one!" She turned to look excitedly at Scorpius. "It's only two doors down from where we just came from!" The lion simply nodded, and expanded on Pansy's description. "Yes, that's it. There are a few rooms beyond the door, a bedroom plenty big enough for you both, den with a large fireplace and a tiny kitchen, an expansive bathroom complete with a nice tub for you, my dear, and a small side bedroom, able to be turned into a nursery should the need arise while you are still staying with us at Pigfarts. You should find all you need in there, and are welcome to add any additional items you wish to have, as the room will be yours and only yours as long as you need it at school." Pansy thanked him quite a few times, made sure it was okay to move there immediately, and after being given the okay, she thanked him once, twice, three times more and then headed for the low door, tugging Scorpius along with her, squeezing her way through the hallway and toward their old dormitory so they could grab their things and check out this new room that she was rather excited to see.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 24th 2011, 6:40 pm

This is real life. THIS IS A POST FROM DOM. I know, it's madness.

Scorpius was more than relieved to hear that the room was quite close to the main areas of the school. If it had been as far as the kitchens were, he was tempted to just let the whole idea fall through and somehow have the two of them stick it out in Phillic. Thankfully that was not the case though. Pansy knew exactly where the room was and it seemed as though it was perfect for their needs. Already thoughts were flying through his head, such as stocking up the fridge with random foods that Pansy may crave during all hours of the day. The small spare bedroom would also be extremely useful as temporary storage for baby things. That thought got him thinking about clothes, nappies, bottles, toys, everything. He figured that they really ought to try and get to the village sometime soon, before travel became nearly impossible as the pregnancy continued. “Thank you so much sir,” Scorpius said, giving Rumbleroar a small nod of the head. He was in a slight daze as Pansy dragged him out of the room, for he hadn’t believed that the headmaster would be so accommodating. Perhaps it was a sign that things were truly going to work out. “The room sounds absolutely perfect,” he said once they reached the hallway. “It’s in a good location and will have everything we really need for the time being.” His pace quickened slightly, excited to get out of the Phillic dormitory and into their new dorm. What he was really most excited about though, was getting Pansy as far away from Bert as possible. He was really starting to become concerned about how fascinated the creeper was with her. It would also be nice to get as far away from Candice as possible, for she was rather annoying. It was a good thing that Scorpius had never ever ever ever ever ever ever felt any sort of attraction towards her, and would therefore never even touch her. Ever. Once they had reached the Phillic dorm and entered via crude statue, he immediately went over to their lockers and quickly began to fill up their bags. “We’ll never have to come in here again,” he said happily, his mind flashing over their weeks in the dorm. From the first night and blanket buddies, to the showers and relaxing on the couches together, there had definitely been many good and bad moments in the dormitory.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 25th 2011, 2:10 am

Pansy didn't stop grinning their whole way there, her hand clung in Scorpius's as she followed him down the stairs into the Phillic dormitory for the last time. She stood beside him at their locker, grabbing a few things, shoving some of it into bags. She couldn't wait to get out of here and away from the horny idiots, and especially away from creepy Bert who always seemed to be watching, and away from Candice who followed them around a lot even though Pansy knew Scorpy would never ever ever touch her because she was icky. "Never, ever again in here!" She celebrated, glancing around excitedly that this was the last she would see of the room. She kissed him on the cheek and went on gathering their things, double checking they had it all before grabbing his hand again and pulling him quickly to the exit before anyone could ask where they were going or stop them from leaving. Up the stairs, through the other side of the crude door, and Pansy turned quickly through a series of hallways that were leading closer to where their classes and things were before she ducked down a skinny hallway and stopped just outside the green door that Rumbleroar had described. She sighed happily, leaning into Scorp's side with her hand still grasped in his. "Home." Reaching out, she turned the knob and pushed the door open, revealing a dark room. However, as she stepped inside, the lights sensed her motion and flicked on one by one, lovely sconces along the walls as well as plenty of lamps on the tables around the corners of the room and by the couch. The fireplace sparked and was soon roaring cheerily, warming the room almost instantly. There were three doors leading off of the main living room and den area. Through one of them she could see a bedroom, where she and Scorpius would be sleeping, and where the bathroom would be located as well. The other open door showed and empty room at the moment, but clearly it was meant for a baby's nursery should the need arise while still at school. Pansy, however, hoped to be out of Pigfarts and into an apartment of their very own before the little one decided to make an appearance, so that they wouldn't be either stuck here with it for a while, or trying to find a way to safely travel and find a new home with the newborn. The third door was smaller and closed, assumedly a closet. Then again, at Pigfarts you never can tell for sure before you check it out for yourself. "Wow, this is great!" Pansy let go of his hand to walk further into the room, looking around at the full bookshelves, the small kitchen area off to one corner, the cozy couch by the fireplace, big soft rugs on the floor. Passing through into the bedroom, she dropped her bag near the door and walked around, checking out the huge huge bed they had as well as the awesome bathroom with a massive tub, big enough for both of them to get in if they ever wanted to. She came back out into the bedroom and hurried across the floor to Scorpius, wrapping her arms around him and not caring that her sudden weight knocked him a little off balance. She pulled him with her as she fell backward onto the bed, a smile on her face showing just how much more at ease about the entire situation this new environment had put her. "This will be perfect. Don't you think so? We have almost everything we need here."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 26th 2011, 8:41 am

After stuffing the bags, Scorpius glanced around the common room once last time. He really wouldn’t miss it, for there weren’t any true fond memories in the place. As they walked towards the exit, his eyes locked on Bert who sat in the corner of the room, his eyes seeming to watch Pansy’s every move. Scorp tried to not let it bother him though, for Bert made no intention of getting up and bothering them. No longer would he have to worry about staying awake during the night to keep Bert away from Pansy. No longer would they have to take very early morning showers for fear of other students watching them. No longer would they have to forfeit any and all sorts of privacy. Walking with her through the exit and then to the hallway, he left Pansy to her own thoughts as he dived into his. It seemed as though they still had so much to do, yet time was quickly running out. In fact, with her being about ten weeks along and with only forty weeks to a pregnancy, if the baby was on time, then that meant that Nutter was quarter of the way along. There was still so much to get, such as some sort of home outside of Pigfarts and all of the things for the baby. The whole thing was slowly becoming overwhelming. He shook himself from his thoughts though once they reached the green door, and found himself relaxing as she comfortably rested her body against his arm. Once it opened, his eyes quickly feasted on every inch of the rooms. There was only one word to truly describe what he thought of it, perfect. It was the right amount of space and held the perfect amount of things for them to live comfortably for the next few months. Not only was it a comforting and cozy place, but it also seemed as though it was stocked and had everything they would need. “This is amazing,” he said in agreement, still slightly stunned that they had been able to stay here. Hell, if they had been in Hogwarts, they would have been forced to stay in separate dormitories and probably unwillingly ostracized from their other classmates. At Pigfarts though, it was as if Rumbleroar made sure to be more than accommodating for his students. Scorpius followed Pansy into the bedroom, dropping the bags that he had been carrying near a dresser. Leaning against the doorframe for a moment, he crossed his arms over his chest and watched in slight amusement as she walked off quickly towards what he assumed to be the bathroom. Sure they still had quite a bit to do, but their new living quarters definitely made it better. Pushing himself off the doorway when he saw her walking quickly out of the bathroom, he grinned and immediately took her into his arms. He forced himself to remain balanced though, for tumbling to the ground with her would not be good. As she walked backwards, he followed and allowed himself to lightly fall above her, though he rested his weight on his arms. He knew he wouldn’t smoosh Nutter, but he still wanted to be careful. “This is absolutely amazing,” he said with a large grin. After dropping a kiss to her forehead he continued. “I mean, it’ll be so much easier to plan for Nutter without having to worry about all the other Phillics…like Bert. This is kind of like practice, seeing if we’re able to live off on our own before Nutter comes. Think you’ll be able to put up with living with me?” he asked, a slight smirk on his face.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next