Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigfarts [continued from 1.0]

+5
Bert
Ginny Weasley
Rose Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Pigfarts [continued from 1.0] - Page 9 Empty Re: Pigfarts [continued from 1.0]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 23rd 2011, 6:21 am

That is fine. Tumblr can provide plenty if I just go check it Wink
Spoiler:

Not to mention she just got out of the bath and wanted to be all cozy, so we'll go with her not wearing one. Many good reasons why not have been listed, and so it shall be so. Pansy had kept her eyes closed as he told her she would fall asleep soon enough. "I'm sure I will be." Fat chance. Not with the way his lips were moving on her skin, and soon his hand moving around to slide over and up her stomach. She had to smirk a little as his fingers slipped up between her breasts, their cool touch comforting but exciting and extremely welcome all at once. "I can definitely still sleep with you touching me. That's fine," she insisted with a smirk, her eyes still shut, her legs still curled up all cozy and comfy despite the fact that he was kissing all along her spine and shoulder blades and his fingers were moving across her skin life fire. She tried to sound as convincing as she could, and figured it probably wasn't half bad.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy March 23rd 2011, 6:56 am

Ohhhh, Scorpius is enjoying this pictures. Quite a bit I might add.

Scorpius held back a slight huff, knowing that he had to remain patient and just continue to gradually tease her body. He could not appear desperate, for then it wouldn't end well for him. His fingers lightly rubbed the tip of her breasts before he gently moved his entire hand over it. It was rather insane how much of an effect the pregnancy had on her body and how much certain parts of her body had grown. He seriously was not complaining though. He held back a noise as he felt the curves under his hand, instead focusing on pushing her shirt up even higher with his nose. He wondered what the hell was the purpose of keeping it on for it was really starting to bother him. Reluctantly, he pulled his hand away from her breast and instead tugged lightly at the shirt to remove it completely, tossing it off to the side once he got it off of her. "Don't want you to get to warm," he murmured, leaning to kiss her neck and then moving his mouth slowly until he reached her collarbone.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 23rd 2011, 7:04 am

Pansy and I thought he might.
Spoiler:
Pansy did what she could to stifle a moan as his fingers moved all over, finally resulting in his hand closing over one breast. Luckily she kept herself from whimpering as he pulled his hand away. She moved along with him as he worked to remove her shirt, lifting her arms and shifting slightly so he could take it off and toss it away. "Yes, much better, thank you. Now I can definitely sleep." She was lying slightly twisted now, her legs still curled up protectively, though she had turned her shoulders a little, so that more of her back was resting against the bed as Scorpius kissed her neck, working at another of her weak points. "Goodnight kisses, how thoughtful of you." She grinned a little, closing her eyes again and still keeping up the appearance of wanting to sleep. He would definitely have to work to capture her full attention.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy March 24th 2011, 12:15 am

Scorpius shifted slightly so that he was over her, but was mindful of the fact that her legs were still bent. He figured that she was going to try and keep them tightly pressed together for as long as possible so that he didn’t touch the skin there. That was fine though, there were other places of her body that he didn’t mind giving attention. With his mouth pressed against her collarbone, he gently teased the skin with his teeth before moving his lips down, slowly sliding down to one of her breasts. “Yes, quite thoughtful,” he said between kisses. Glancing up at her face, he noticed that her eyes were closed and realized that was going to have to change. His mouth moved to her breast, his tongue swirling around the peak as one of his hands slid down her stomach and toyed with the edge of her underwear. “Hope I’m not keeping you up too much,” he said, kissing the area between her breasts before giving his attention to her other one.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 24th 2011, 1:12 am

Pansy couldn't help arching her neck back at the attention his mouth and tongue was giving her, pushing her head into her pillow which resulted in her chest lifting up a bit toward him. A small whimper escaped her throat against her wishes. She still kept her eyes closed though, determined not to give into him just yet. After all, he'd just gotten started on her, why stop him now? Pansy smirked a little and shook her head. "Nope, by all means continue what you're doing, I'll be asleep in no time." She sighed, feigned a yawn and stretched her arms up over her head as well, twisting her fingers in her hair with a satisfied sigh, of course the result of a good stretch. Unintentionally however, it was such a good stretch that she didn't realize it had extended to her entire body, her back arching up, her hips turning flat onto the bed, and her legs stretching out with her toes pointed toward the end of the bed. She lay there quite still now, Scorp's warm body above hers as she continued to pretend to desire nothing more than another nap.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy March 24th 2011, 2:17 am

Her lack of attention was beginning to bother Scorpius quite a bit, but in a way it just ignited his reason for wanting to really push her as far as she could go. His eyes glanced down as her body arched, rather liking the effect that her stretching had on her body. Scorpius realized that the back of her knees were very much so available for him to touch, but he didn't want to immediately go to that spot. He wanted to push her enough without having to rely on the spot quite yet. Instead, he allowed his hand to move further beneath the fabric of her panties, his fingers beginning to tease outside of her entrance as his body shifted slightly above hers. "Hmm, asleep in no time?" he murmured, his mouth placing a few quick kisses on her neck before landing on her mouth for a slow, drawn out kiss.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 27th 2011, 4:56 am

Pansy groaned slightly when his fingers moved, but did her best not to react otherwise. "No time at all." She tilted her chin up to allow better access to her neck as he kissed her, but soon his lips were on hers and her fingers were grasping lightly in his hair. She moaned into his mouth and continued the slow kiss, deepening the passion in it until abruptly, she stopped. She slipped her fingertips between their lips and pushed him away a little, smiling up at him with a smirk and a certain amount of fire in her eyes. "You wouldn't be trying to trick me, would you? I wouldn't stand for that, dear Scorpius. Oh, no." She shook her head at him, but the mischievous smirk didn't leave her face. Narrowing her eyes a little, she shifted her hips a bit, lifting them up against his and simultaneously moving against his finger, but whether it was fully intentional or not, well you could never be quite sure.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy March 30th 2011, 5:49 am

He was slightly dazed when she stopped the kiss and pushed him away. Scorpius had thought he was so close to getting her to succumb, but she seemed more than willing to put up quite the fight to all his seduction techniques. That was what made Pansy so different; she truly made him work to get what he wanted. She was a challenge, one that he was more than willing to deal with. “Trick you?” he commented, eyebrows raising slightly as he felt her shift against his fingers. “No need to trick you. I think you know exactly what you want and exactly what I want. The question is, how long are you going to resist?” he asked, refusing to move his hand and instead just allowing it to remain frozen in place.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 31st 2011, 7:48 pm

I guess we should move this? IDK.
Post is here, where Pansy whips his ass into shape.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 11th 2011, 7:39 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:If Pansy felt so self-conscious now, then walking down the halls when it was blatantly obvious that she was pregnant was not going to be fun for her. The students at Pigfarts were probably going to be whispering about how Pansy and Scorpius are such hornballs or something and that clearly the baby was all a mistake. It'll be sad, but Scorpius will be by Pansy's side the whole time and totally willing to blast them with a few spells. Scorpius' gaze fell to where Pansy's hand moved, the smile staying on his face as she protected, or perhaps comforted, their baby. "Not too long now before we find out a little girl or boy," he said excitedly. It had been the only thing on his mind, for it truly did effect the things that they would be getting. "Whatever we decided to do for names...let's stay as far away from names from my family," he told her seriously. "The poor child doesn't need a name like Abraxas or Brutus or something."
Pansy will be pretty terrified of going out there, because as much as she tries not to care what people think about her, that was what they thought when she was a bitch who didn't take shit from anyone. Now, she's having a baby, and she would be called horrible things. Of course, so long as Scorpius was there for her and they kept loving each other like they did now, everything would be okay. And though she's pregnant, nothing's stopping her from dueling someone who says a little too much, teaching them a lesson about talking about her. Scorp better keep her in check, because even if she's going to be a mom, she's still the same old Pansy. Hot-headed, quick to fight, quick to pull out her wand and challenge someone if they upset her, a fight to the death sort of girl. "Just a couple weeks until we can know, actually!" She smiled up at him, quite excited about it. It would be wonderful to know what they were expecting. "Agreed about the names. We should stay away from my family's names too. I don't want another flower child in my family tree. Gramma Rose, my mother was Hyacinth, I mean really. No more flowers, and no silly pretentious pureblood names either. Something nice, something simple." She rolled onto her side and looked up at him, propping her head up with one hand and tracing the fingers of her other hand over his bare chest. "Something perfect for our chance to start over and be different from how our parents raised us."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 13th 2011, 9:56 pm

Well, Pansy shouldn’t let any of the name calling or comments get to her too much. The other students, like Bert, just really don’t matter in the long run. What matters is that they’ve got each other, no matter how corny that is. There is no way that Scorp is going to be okay with her dueling someone else. Just…no. She needs to keep the baby safe and protected and starting fights with other students definitely is not going to be able to achieve that. Even though she might want to try and protect her reputation or just get others to shut up, she should let Scorp take care of it. No additional stress for Pansy. Seriously. “Well, I don’t see anything that wrong with flower names, but… if you don’t want that sort of thing, then that’s fine with me,” he told her with a small smile, brushing her hair gently with his fingers, even when she turned to face him. “What do you mean by simple and nice?” he asked. “Please tell me you don’t mean like, Ed or something,” he said, wrinkling his nose slightly in disgust. No offense to the Ed’s in the world, Scorpius just isn’t a fan of that kind of name.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 13th 2011, 10:12 pm

Pansy wrinkled her nose up at the mention of a name like Ed, because Pansy shares the same opinion on the name. "No, no, nothing like that. Just something simple. Not average, per say, but not something that screams 'pureblood baby' like 'Scorpius Hyperion' does." She grinned at him, knowing how he felt about his middle name. "I mean, my name's 'Pansy Delia', which luckily isn't too bad, but a name like 'Pansy', really, it wasn't too nice when I was younger and the others thought they could pick on me. Of course, I showed them they were wrong rather quickly, but still. I don't want our baby to have a name that would get them picked on. Just something normal, you know? It could still be significant, or a family name if there's a nice one in either of our families, but I think we'll end up pondering it over quite a bit. At least I will." She slid toward him a little to rest her head on his chest, lying her palm flat on his chest as well, rather than continuing to trace out little patterns over his skin. "I'd start thinking of names, but it would be easier to know what we're having first, so I don't fall in love with a girl name only to discover we're having a boy. Last time I went up to the hospital wing for a quick check up, you were busy in class so I just headed up on my own, the nurse said there's only about three or four weeks left until we can go find out."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 27th 2011, 11:41 pm

WOW! A POST FROM DOM!

Scorpius couldn’t help but to agree that a simple name was definitely the way to go. There was no reason to give their child a name that would cause the poor thing to get teased. He also didn’t want the Nutter to come and hate him and Pansy because of a name that they gave the kid. Scorpius scrunched his nose a bit when she just had to go and say his middle name. Really, what had his parents been thinking. Actually, they probably had not been thinking at all. Hyperion is a horrible name. “Pansy Delia is a real nice name though,” he said. “It’s got a real nice flow to it and is also pretty. I guess it definitely would be best thought to just wait and see if Nutter is a girl or boy. Then we can start making lots of lists and trying to figure out the perfect name. Then we can also start to get clothes for Nutter too!” he said excitedly. He really couldn’t wait to start getting things for the baby, for then it would really start to make things seem more real.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 28th 2011, 12:03 am

IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Pansy was absolutely beaming at Scorpius the more they talked. She loved talking to him about their baby. It made her feel better about them being able to handle this together, and it made it all more comfortable when they talked so much about it. Sure it was real enough in that her belly was growing and her pants were getting tighter and his boxers were a much more comfy option these days, but it was just a little more real feeling when they talked about picking names and buying clothes and all those sorts of things. It gave her those nice warm fuzzy feelings inside, and that made her happier than almost anything. There had been a time not too long ago that all those sorts of feelings had gone away for Pansy, and she didn't think she'd ever feel them again. Getting on that space ship was something she was glad that she did every day of her life and she wouldn't have given up this baby for the world. "Well I'm glad you think my name is pretty, but really, being called Pansy wasn't so nice when I was a tiny first year. It's tough to stand your ground when they expect you to shrink away from a fight just because of your name. I showed them though." Pansy smiled proudly. "By the time I left, everyone was afraid of me." Her smile fell a little, and her shoulders sank. "I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not though. It's crazy to think how much I've changed in just a couple months. I went from essentially a warrior obsessed with being feared and in perfect dueling condition at all times to, well, whatever I am now. Mommy-to-be, completely in love with a perfect man, and absolutely adoring my increasingly round belly." She laughed softly, rolling over to lay beside him on her back, her hair splayed out in the pillow as she put her hands on her stomach, fondly cradling the little bump that was growing there. "I can't wait until we can feel the movements."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9