Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigfarts [continued from 1.0]

+5
Bert
Ginny Weasley
Rose Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
9 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pigfarts [continued from 1.0] - Page 7 Empty Re: Pigfarts [continued from 1.0]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 27th 2011, 1:35 am

Pansy grinned up at him as he said it would be like practice, the two of them trying out living together here at Pigfarts before they attempted it in the real world. Laughing, she gave him a somewhat mischievous look, a smirk spreading across her lips in reply to his. "Oh, I think I can handle you." Truth was, she was thrilled about living with him. Granted, running away to another school on another planet with the guy she thought she'd hated, ending up pregnant with his baby, it wasn't the way she thought her life would have progressed after leaving Hogwarts. But even if given the chance, she wouldn't even imagine trading it or changing it for anything. Lifting her head up off the bed, she gave him a quick kiss, pulling away slowly and blinking up at him in silence for a moment. They had so much to do, from just getting all the things the baby would need, as simple as a bed and clothes and blankets and things like that, as well as finding somewhere else to live once they left Pigfarts, figuring out where they were going to get all the money they would need, and seeing if they could realistically live together. Staying together at school in the dormitory was one thing, but it would be interesting to see how things progressed in a space of their own that was almost like a house of their own. Pansy had no doubts that it would go flawlessly. "Ten weeks..." she mused, staring up into his eyes, his arms safe and warm around her as his body was protectively over her. She truly did love being with him. "In a few more weeks I'll get to feel them moving. In ten weeks we can find out if it's a boy or a girl, and a little after that you can feel them moving too." Pansy couldn't stop smiling, ridiculously excited about finding all this out, unable to wait for the day that she could sit with her hands on her belly and feel the little one moving around a little. Though she heard it hurt when they moved, she didn't care. It was life, her own body's creation, granted, with some help from Scorpius too. She stared lovingly at him, her fingers tracing over his cheek softly in the moment of silence. "I guess sometime soon we should try and head over to that town just outside the school, see about apartments or something, and start buying some of the basic things. I guess we'll need a little of everything, since we don't really have anything." Pansy wondered again how and where they would get the money, and it worried her a bit. Her parents had disowned her when she left for Mars because of all that had happened, so she hadn't gotten more than a sack of galleons from her inheritance before that. She wondered what Scorpius's situation was, and figured it probably wasn't much better. She hoped they wouldn't have to get too creative, and that something would work out for them quite soon without much problem.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 29th 2011, 8:49 pm

Scorpius was going to try and be his best now that he and Pansy were living together on their own. Back at school, he had been a pretty good dorm-mate, albeit quite a bit sloppy and disorganized. He couldn’t help it though, not when they had the house elves that would come and take care of their things. Now though, he was going to start having to act like a big boy and take care of his own things. Hell, that probably meant cleaning up after all of his messes. It made him wonder what kind of housemate Pansy was going to be. Hopefully they’d be able to handle each others’ little flaws and make the situation as comfortable as possible. What if they couldn’t though? That though scared Scorpius a bit, for they really didn’t have a choice. They had to make this work, not just for themselves but for the baby as well. He glanced down at her stomach, loving the small bump that slowly was growing. “It’s still surreal,” he replied, resting his hand on her stomach and letting his fingers rub it gently. “From here on out, it’s all going to go so quickly. We still have so much to do,” he sighed. More than anything, stress was beginning to grow. He needed to find an apartment and a job quickly. He needed to be able to provide Pansy with some sort of sense of stability, for the last thing he wanted was for her to become stressed. He shifted so that he was no longer resting above her, instead moving on the bed so that he was lying beside her. “We’ll go real soon,” he promised. “I’m going to talk to the other students about the best means of transportation to get there. I’ll figure it out,” he said. He knew that he had to step it up and take on more responsibilities, for it was really because of him that they were in this situation. Sure, he had taken quite a bit of money from his savings, but definitely not a substantial amount. He shifted once more on the bed so that he was lying on his side and facing her, one of his arms snaking around her body as he comfortingly pressed their bodies together. “Don’t worry too much. I won’t disappoint you,” he promised quietly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 30th 2011, 6:26 am

Pansy smiled almost shyly as he rested his hand on her stomach. She listened to him peacefully, knowing that though there was so much to do, so long as they could continue to get along, they would figure out a way to make everything work out smoothly. It didn't matter that they didn't have much. They were both far too stubborn to just waste time whining about lacking things. They would go make something work and fight for what they wanted and needed. They'd figure it out. They were too hard-headed not to. She turned her head to look at him as he laid beside her, simply staring happily into his eyes. She nodded when he told her they would go soon. She was excited to look at places to live and wondered what they would be like on Mars. Would they be like what she was used to back on Earth? Probably not. Hopefully they could adjust and maybe decorate it up enough to feel homey and comfortable. Pansy snuggled closer to him, enjoying his protective arm around her as she rested her head against his chest. "I know you won't, babe. We'll figure it out somehow. We'll make it work and this kid will have a life we only dreamed of." She leaned up to kiss his lips softly for a moment before settling back on the bed again, resting her hand lightly over her stomach, feeling the little bulge there with a certain fondness and excitement, but also quite a bit of nervousness. It wouldn't be this small for long. Even by next week she would be much larger, and from here on out, it would only feel like it was speeding up and dragging out all at the same time. Perhaps it was too early to think about it or worry about it, but she couldn't help herself. "What colors do you think we should do the nursery up in? Sure we don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet, but if we wanted a head start we could always go with green or yellow. Pea green is nice. And if we have a girl, there's pink and purple, but I don't think I want pink. I had too much pink as a kid, and I hated it. And for boys everyone does blue, but we could change that up too maybe." She shrugged softly, giving him a sort of half smile, hoping he wouldn't think she was silly for pondering about something and seemingly trivial as the color of the nursery so early.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 3rd 2011, 11:24 pm

WOO! A Sansy post. I am so proud of myself right now...I can so handle 6+ scenes <.<

He could only hope that she was right, that everything was going to work out and that they would be able to give the baby a great life. Still, he held a great sense of doubt in himself. He had gone through many changes over the past few months, from once begin a total manwhore, to being in a tense relationship marked with infidelity, to falling in love with and being with Pansy. Scorpius would have never been able to predict how his life would have turned out, but there were no regrets thus far. As long as he continued to be true to himself and Pansy, always putting her and the baby first and ignoring any of his own selfish disasters. He listened to her go on about the colours of the nursery and, though it was early, he recalled reading that preparing the nursery was a huge part of the pregnancy. It was “nesting”, it was that feeling of settling for the mother and truly being prepared for the baby. It was only natural for Pansy to have brought it up. “I don’t really like that whole ‘light pink’ and ‘light blue’ thing for baby rooms. I don’t like gender having to be marked by a colour. Green is always nice,” he said, feeling ties to the Slytherin colour. “I mean, we don’t have to necessarily have a set colour either. We could have a theme for the nursery,” he suggested. It’s rather good that Scorpius is pretty awesome in the arts and crafts field, for his decorating skills are probably pretty high up there as well.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 4th 2011, 7:05 pm

Pansy smiled at him, glad that he didn't tell her it was too early to worry about that or something. "Green would be perfect. But I suppose we could think of a theme as well, I don't know. We can look around when we find a way to get to the city I suppose, see what they have in their stores and see what we can choose from. We should go soon." She rolled over and lifted herself up above him, leaning down to kiss him for a moment before pulling away and sitting up, looking around their room. It would need a little work to make it perfect for them, but Pansy almost looked forward to that, to making it feel like home. She got up and walked around, moving a few things here and there, going to her bag and emptying it out, putting their clothes in the wardrobe and drawers. Pansy is going to assume now that it's okay to skip ahead a bit, pretend a couple days have passed since they moved into their new room.
By now Pansy is about eleven weeks along. With this comes less nausea, which is pretty awesome because she can now eat more like she wants to, being hungry pretty much all the time. However, she gets frequent headaches, and sometimes skips classes to stay in bed, waiting for her headaches to go away. This was one of those days. Pansy's curled up in bed, having skipped her morning's class to sleep a bit longer. The lights are all out, or candles, or whatever they use for light at Pigfarts, and she's got the blankets pulled up tight around her. She's curled up in a little ball, facing the wall and trying to go back to sleep, though her headache kept her unfortunately awake. It was as if she couldn't decide between hot or cold, throwing off the covers and pulling them back on over and over again.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 4:36 am

He was relieved that his answer seemed to suffice for he didn’t want to upset her without a clear answer about the colour or theme. He knew that they had plenty of time to figure it out, but if he told her that, she might get a bit annoyed with him. “We will,” he replied, watching as she rolled so that she was above him. He kissed her lightly, his hand moving up her hair where he twisted his fingers in the soft strands. She soon pulled away though and sat up, deciding to settle into their apartment a bit more. He remained lying where he was for a moment, sort of denied of what could have been an excellent snog session, then got up off the bed and helped her with unpacking their things.
---

After going to sandcastle building class, absolutely hating it when Pansy wasn’t there, he walked back to their private room. Unlocking the door (for he needed a way to keep the number one creepster away from them), he blinked a bit as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. He noticed a ball on the bed and a pitying expression graced his face. He wished there was something he could do to make the shitty aspects of the pregnancy go away, yet he knew there was nothing. He moved to her side of the bed, kneeling next to the bed and brushing her hair out of her face. “Can I get you anything?” he asked softly. “Do you want something to drink? Something to eat?”
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 5th 2011, 4:59 am

Pansy heard the door unlock and open, supposing class was over and that was Scorp coming back. She didn't move, figuring he'd make his way over here anyway, and sure enough there he was, kneeling by the side of the bed. She smiled a little as he pushed her hair out of the way asking if she needed anything. "I'm alright. Just another headache." She continued to smile fondly at him, loving how he always took care of her and brought her things if she needed them and asked to make sure she was alright. Things were going rather well with them, and for that she was extremely grateful. In fact, her hormones had her so mixed up that she could have very well cried a little right now just being thankful for his care for her. Smiling at him, one tear might have snuck out of the corner of her eye, escaping her notice. She reached an arm out from under the covers, tracing a finger along his cheek. "Shame there's not much that makes headaches go away. Just rest in the darkness for a bit, I guess."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 6:32 am

Scorpius nodded a bit when she said she had a headache, for she had been having them quite often lately. “Did you already take a potion today for it?” he asked, knowing that the potion helped relieve headaches but could only be consumed once a day. “Want me to grab you glass of water?” he asked her. He was always willing to do whatever she needed to be comfortable. Perhaps it was because he still felt entirely guilty over the fact that she was pregnant, himself being an idiot and forgetting the charm thrice that day. Stupid Scorpius. One he felt her finger on his cheek, he gave her small smile before tilting his head and dropping a kiss on her wrist. He pushed himself up from his kneeling position, instead opting to sit on the edge of the bed next to her. “Maybe you want some chocolate?” he suggested, his hand rubbing her back over the blanket she had bundled around her.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 5th 2011, 7:00 am

Pansy had been silent for a little while as he asked about the potion or some water and finally some chocolate. She closed her eyes when he ran his hand over her back, the comforting gesture making her feel a little better. "Yes to all three. I can't have any more potion today, and water and chocolate sound wonderful." Her voice was very soft, as if she was afraid that speaking too loudly would make her headache worse. In fact, it probably would. She very slowly rolled onto her back, stretching her legs out toward the center of the bed where Scorp wasn't sitting so she wouldn't accidentally kick him off the bed. She reached up and rubbed her eyes, resting a hand on her forehead for a moment before she attempted to sit up a little bit, one hand going to automatically rest on her stomach, something she had taken to doing nearly all the time now that there was a tiny bulge growing there. "Did I miss anything important in class?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 7:29 am

He had figured that she had already had the potion, though it was worth checking. Nodding, he stood up from the bed and went over to the kitchen area slowly through the darkness. After going through the cabinets he found a glass and began to fill it with ice and then water. Once it was ready, he went through another cabinet and found a large chocolate bar. Dom just typed chocolate bra for some reason, and Scorpius’ eyes widened and wonders if those exist. Anyway. Walking back over to the bed, he was careful to not trip on anything, even though it was extremely dark. He sat back on the bed, waiting until she sat up before giving her the glass of water. “No, nothing really that important,” he replied softly while opening the chocolate bar. “Just learned about building moats around the castle. Nothing difficult at all.”
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 5th 2011, 7:55 am

She nodded as he told her she hadn't missed much important things for class. "You can catch me up later I'm sure." She attempted a smile at him, though it was a little weak. She took the glass from him and sipped a little of it before reaching over to set it on the bedside table. She watched him peel back the wrapping of the chocolate bar, her eyes drifting back up to his face. Though it was dark, there was still a little light sneaking in from the doorway, painting a pale glow on one side of his face, illuminating his blonde hair. Her gaze trailed down his body, admiring the way his shirt fit across his chest and on his arms, finding no wonder that she'd managed to get knocked up by him. She only had to look at him to start wanting him again, and Pansy directed her eyes back up to his face with a light sigh. "I hope these headaches don't last too long. A little annoying, really."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 8:04 am

"Of course I will," he replied with a smile. Though, truthfully, there wasn't much to the art of creating moats. Just basically digging a giant tunnel thing around the sand castle. The hardest thing about it not knocking the castle over. Scorpius had done that and the teacher was not happy with him at all. So unhappy that she had taken her shovel and lightly hit him in the back of the head because of it. It wasn't his fault that the castle had gotten in his way though. "I wish I knew the best way to get rid of them," he said, giving her sad look. "From what I've read, either rest and relaxation or exercise. One book recommended massages or a warm bath. Do either of those sound good?" he asked, handing her the opened chocolate.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 5th 2011, 8:18 am

Pansy took the chocolate from him, nibbling off a corner of it while she thought. He was always reading new books about things that had to do with the baby, or things to make Pansy feel better when she was ill. She honestly found it adorable when he would be reading for hours on end, and she loved it when he read things out loud to her. "Actually, a bath sounds really nice." She sat up more and started to push the covers back, whimpering a bit as the cold hit her. She turned and put her feet on the floor, glad she'd made them get some nice soft rugs to put over the cold stone floor. Standing up, she paused where she was for a second to regain her balance before holding out the chocolate to Scorp for a second. "Want a bite?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 8:38 am

Scorpius nodded when she said that she wanted a bath and figured that that was easy enough for him to give her. He stood up from the bed, waiting for to get up as well and grimacing as he watched her take off the blanket. He was quite warm as it was, so he wasn't sure how she could handle staying all bundled up. Taking the chocolate from her, he took small bite before letting out a sound of approval. "Mmmmm, that one is good," he said. "Definitely like it more than the chocolate you had yesterday." He moved to the bathroom, turning the lights on so that they were dim and not going to hurt her eyes, then headed towards the bath. He always had a little trouble starting the faucet for some reason, for it was difficult to find the perfect temperature. He kept his hand under the running water for a moment, waiting until it was warm. It couldn't be too hot, for that wouldn't be good for the baby, but he made it warm enough so that it was enjoyable and comforting. "Alright that's filling up," he said, standing up and heading to the closet. "And here's a nice big towel," he grinned, pulling out a fluffy white one.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 5th 2011, 8:47 am

Pansy smiled and nodded slowly. "It is better." She followed him to the bathroom, leaning against the sink as he turned on the water for her. She smiled watching him check it over and over until he deemed it apparently perfect enough for her. She followed him toward the closet, standing there when he turned around with a towel in his hands. She wrapped her arms around his middle hugging him and resting her head on his warm chest, her hormonal self just wanting to hold him right now, he was being so good and perfect and lovely. After a few moments, when the tub was getting fuller, she let go and took the towel, dropping it onto the rack near the tub before she started unbuttoning her pants and tugging off her socks, creating a pile of clothing on the bathroom floor. Standing there in her shirt and underwear, she stared at the tub, waiting for it to finish filling.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 9:01 am

He was slightly surprised when she had so suddenly come up to hug him, though instantly wrapped his arms around her. There were times when she would do this wordlessly and he easily found himself willing to comfort her. He brushed her hair back from her face with the fingers of one of his hands, the other remaining around her body. "Almost full," he murmured when he saw the tub pretty filled. He watched her for a moment, then realized he was kind of pulling a Cullen and that it was not nice to watch people at inappropriate times when the were either a.) sleeping or b.)undressing. Well, unless she was willingly giving a strip show, which was not the case. "Do you need anything else?" he asked, looking at her watching the tub. "I could attempt to make you dinner," he offered.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 5th 2011, 9:12 am

Pansy had been doing this slightly often, silently hugging him, holding onto him. Sometimes it was out of thankfulness for everything. Sometimes it was out of fear and anxiety and just needing him to physically be there. Sometimes it was just because it hit her again how she loved him, and she just wanted to hold onto him. Regardless, she liked the quiet hugs, and got them as frequent as she could. Watching her sleeping or undressing at this point though isn't too creepy, at least she doesn't think so. They've spent nearly 90% of their life in the same room together since the moment they left Hogwarts, whether that was the space ship or the dormitory or in here. She felt so comfortable around him now that nothing really felt strange to do with him around, though she wouldn't go so far as to say, use the bathroom with him just chilling there. Some lines she will not cross. "I think I'll be alright now. Unless you wanted to make some food. PB&Js sound lovely." She laughed, knowing that he preferred to attempt simple dinners rather than anything that required much actual cooking. And truthfully, she hoped he would finish early and come back to keep her company in here. She liked having him around. Turning the water off and watching Scorp head back out to go to their little kitchen, she slipped her underwear, shirt, and bra off, leaving them on the pile in the floor as she stepped into the tub, lowering herself into the warm water and closing her eyes as she put her head against the back of the tub, her hand resting on her belly and a faint smile spreading across her lips.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 5th 2011, 9:47 am

He figured that she wasn’t going to mind the fact that he was still in the room and watching her when she started to undress. Otherwise, he would have left. The last thing he wanted was to face an angry, hormonal Pansy. They had grown quite accustomed to each others’ presence, something he really wouldn’t trade for anything in the world. “PB&J? I think I can manage that,” he grinned. He left her to go to the kitchen, digging through the cabinets to get what he needed. He liked how he was able to find everything he needed in the kitchen with ease, for it definitely made preparing food for Pansy much easier. Once he had the sandwich all ready, he decided to be corny and cut it into a pretty heart. He didn’t throw away the spare pieces though, instead making little diamonds out of the ends. Once it was ready, he poured a glass of milk for her as well. Carrying the plate and glass into the bathroom, he set the glass of milk on the ledge of the bath and held the plate for a moment. “Here you go, love,” he said, dropping a kiss on her cheek. He placed the plate down on the side of the tub where the side was quite large. “Now, I think I managed to get the peanut butter to jelly ratios perfect this time, but you let me know if I mucked it up,” he grinned.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 5th 2011, 6:25 pm

Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh.
I am so unbelievably happy you have no idea.
I actually had to go back a page so I could catch up on this. Omg omg omg.

Um.
*slowly walks away awkwardly*
>.>
<.<
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley February 5th 2011, 6:27 pm

HAHHAHAH
I. KNOW!
WE WERE AMAZING WITH UPDATING LAST NIGHT.
I figured you would be so friggin excited when you saw, ahhahahhahaaha.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 6th 2011, 3:50 am

Pansy loved when he made food for her. All she had to do was think about being a little hungry, which was quite often these days, and Scorp was there offering to make her food, anything she liked. He was actually getting rather good at cooking, but Pansy especially liked it on the days when they cooked together. It was always an adventure, and was extra nice when their dinner creations turned out to be really good. She opened her eyes when Scorp came back in, a plate and cup in his hands. She smiled as he kissed her cheek, glancing down at the sandwich, which was cut adorably into a heart. Laughing, she picked it up and took a bite, making a pretend pensive face as she analyzed the ratio of peanut butter to jelly that he had mentioned. "Perfect." She took another bite before sitting it back down, taking the glass and helping herself to a sip of the nice cold water. "Thanks, babe." She looked up at him adoringly. She would have reached up and hugged him if she hadn't been all wet and if he hadn't still been fully dressed, not sure he would appreciate her soaking his clothes just to thank him for drawing a bath and making her a sandwich, no matter how much they'd come to love each other.

I love Nev.
!!!
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 11th 2011, 3:46 am

*dances and posts*
WOOOO

He let out a dramatic sigh of relief when she claimed the ratio was perfect. “Good, because I was starting to worry that I would never make a perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich,” he grinned. He found that once he had actually stepped foot in the kitchen and attempted to cook, it really wasn’t too difficult. Sure, he kind of missed having a house elf around to prepare food, but there was something extremely satisfying about cooking your own food. “Alright, so if there is anything else you need, you let me know,” he said. “The towel is right over there and I’ll have some clothes out on the bed for when you’re done with the bath. Just try and relax,” he said, kissing the top of her head. He then headed to the bedroom and searched through the closet for something comfortable for her to wear. Once he placed clothes on the bed, he then decided to change out of his Pigfarts uniform. Taking it off, he tossed to the ground off the closet before grabbing an old t-shirt and sweatpants to wear. Once dressed, he decided to make himself a sandwich and then flopped down on the bed with the plate and a town paper that one of the students had given him after they finished reading it. He found it to have quite a bit of information that was helpful in preparing for their trip to the neighboring town.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 11th 2011, 4:41 am

*dances and replies*
DOUBLE WOOOO

"That would have been quite a tragedy, to never perfect a peanut butter and jelly. Fortunately for you, you have defeated the ever elusive ratio of perfection." She smiled up at him, loving him for doing all this for her, and for being so great through pretty much everything so far. "Thanks, Scorp." She sank down further into the water, closing her eyes a little and breathing in the warm steam that came up off the water. She let her mind wander once her sandwich was done, her fingers tracing across her belly over and over again. It was still strange to think there was something, or someone, growing in there, that she and Scorp were going to have a baby. She was going to be a mother, and that terrified her. She worried she couldn't do it, she wouldn't be good enough. What if she wasn't ready when the time came? What if she wasn't a good mother, if she wasn't fit to raise a baby and take care of it and make sure it had everything it needed and could have a great life like she wanted to happen? What if they couldn't get a place to live and money to keep them sustained or jobs or food or things they needed. Her headache was gone, but now she was breathing too quickly, nervousness and worry overtaking her. She pulled the plug on the tub and got out, wrapping the towel around her and going back into the bedroom where Scorp was reading. She hardly noticed him though, absorbed in her panicky thoughts, her eyes concerned and darting about and breathing a little ragged. She grabbed the clothes he'd sat out for her and started getting dressed, chewing nervously on her lip.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 16th 2011, 7:04 am

He continued to read the paper on the town, making small notes in the margins whenever he found something particularly useful. Part of him felt a little guilty accepting the paper from Candice, but she had only been trying to help. It wasn’t as though he didn’t trust himself around the girl, for he completely loved Pansy and wasn’t going to want anyone but her, yet it was Candice he didn’t quite trust. She seemed to be quite the devious Phillic and he only hoped that Pansy held enough trust in him to know that he would never allow anything to happen. When he heard Pansy enter the room, he glanced up from the paper and smiled at her. “Have a good…” he began before breaking off, his smile falling as he was filled with concern. “Pansy,” he whispered, sliding off the bed and going over towards her. “Hey…hey, what happened?” Once she was dressed, he took the towel and tossed it onto the pile of clothes that were dirty in the open closet and looked back at her. “Pansy, what’s wrong?” he asked softly, pulling her gently towards him and hoping that his presence and arms around her would help put her at ease.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 17th 2011, 2:41 am

Pansy hardly glanced at him as he spoke to her, at least not until she was dressed and he was taking the towel from her and pulling her into his arms. She squeezed her eyes shut and clung to his shirt, hiding her face in his chest for a few minutes as she tried to keep her shoulders from shaking. After a few moments, she spoke up. "What if I can't do it?" She looked up at him, deeply worried and honestly terrified. "Scorp, what if I can't? What if I'm not a good mother and I can't take care of them like they deserve to and I don't know what to do? What if we can't get money or a home or food? We're not even eighteen, how are we supposed to take care of ourselves, much less a baby?" Pansy was completely spooked, on the brink of a breakdown about it all. Suddenly it had all came crashing down on her, the realization of just how young and stupid they were, and the worry that she wouldn't be a fit mother when the kid arrived. She wanted the baby, more than anything, she'd never want to give it up to someone else. She just worried about giving it everything she wanted it to have. She didn't want it to have to live on minimal resources just because she and Scorp couldn't afford anything. The whole thing terrified her.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next