Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bathroom

+11
McGonagall - Inactive
Albus Severus Potter
Lucius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Dean Thomas
Sirius Black
Rolf Scamander
Remus Lupin
Angelina Johnson
Viktor Krum - Inactive
15 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Bathroom - Page 4 Empty Re: A Bathroom

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 4:44 am

The potion bit is really boring and there's no reason for it to be describe anymore. "Yep, it's all set," Rolf said, happy to see it the correct colour. "Now...by my calculations...if we set it up so the ratio so that it is 1 to 4... it should work out pretty well." Um...votever. Random numbers, yipee.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 4:48 am

Right. Viktor does that. Yep. He dilutes it and all that stuff. Rolf probably helped. "...Did ve do it right?" he asks, glancing at the potion, and oh my god when does the fun part come along. I'll just keep making this potion. Fun stuff. Mixing and stirring, and all that jazz.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 5:09 am

"Hmm...looks right to me?" Rolf said with a small shrug. Rolf also thinks of how Viktor needs to keep it in his pants and relaxxxx. Go with the flowwww. "Wanna try it out? Why don't you put a bit on and I'll see if it worked."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 5:13 am

"...I...I only vare Old Spice," he mumbled quietly because it's going to take some convincing to get him to put something else on. Even if the something else does smell like Old Spice, Broomsticks, and something really nice smelling that he can't put his finger on.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 5:23 am

Rolf lets out a small sigh. "Well then it's gonna smell like Old Spice to you! Fine, if it's really that big of a deal... then I'll put it on," he said rolling his eyes. He put into a little spray bottle, then sprayed himself with it. "Alright, sniff me," he said, as if it was the most natural thing ever.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 5:25 am

Viktor smirks and leans forward to sniff Rolf's sexy neck. Oh hot damn, does that smell good or what? He smells like Old Spice which is just manly and sexy and rugged, and he smells like a broomstick. Viktor wants Rolf to ride his broomstick, just saying. And then there's that other thing, Viktor doesn't know what it is but it smells amazing. "Wow. It actually vorked," he says in awe, not pulling away from Rolf.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 5:38 am

"It did?!" Rolf asked excitedly, glad they didn't fail. He had stood very still when Viktor leaned in, his eyes scanning the room and determinedly not looking at Viktor. Not that Viktor was thinking anything like that. It's not like Viktor liked him. Not that Rolf liked Viktor, no no! Rolf thinks Viktor's cool and all...just...yeah. Umm. "Can you please try putting some on? I wanna see if it worked," he asked, giving Viktor the puppy dog eyes. "Don't make me bring out that pout," he threatened.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 5:41 am

Viktor smirks because he bets Rolf's lips look adorable when he pouts. And kissable too. Just saying. He sighs dramatically and pulls away from Rolf. "Fine, fine. I'll do it. I don't vant you to pout just for me," he teased before spraying his neck with the stuff. "Vell, go ahead. I put it on just for you," he said jokingly as he waited for Rolf to man up and sniff the heck out of him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 6:00 am

Rolf waited until Viktor finally sprayed himself with their new special creation, then moved closer to Triple B's neck. He closed his eyes, his head resting practically in the nook of Viktor's neck and took a nice sniff. "Merlin, that smells so good!" he said, not moving his head away. "I smell...lavender...something like grass...oh...Old Spice..." he murmured, pausing as he realized what he said and widening his eyes.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 6:03 am

Viktor glanced down at Rolf, grinning slightly as he felt the other man's breath on his neck. "It's funny how you alvays smell Old Spice," he says, wondering who else Rolf could know that wears it. It's not like that many people wore it in this school. "Vy do you think that is?" he asked curiously, still glancing down at Rolf but not making any effort to move away from Explorer Scamander.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 6:10 am

"I...I don't know," Rolf admitted, his mind running through people he might know that could wear Old Spice. He came up with none though...Viktor being the only one. If if Rolf did think of someone else, it would be a guy and that thought just confused Rolf even more. "You're...the only I know that does," he said quietly, pulling himself away from Viktor when he realized that he was still practically on top of him. "Should we uhh...should we clean up?" he questioned, eager for a change of topic.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 6:30 am

Viktor frowns slightly as Rolf pulls away, feeling sort of bad for Rolf because his confusion is obvious, and Viktor is pretty sure he knows what Rolf is thinking as he answers the question. The perfume is supposed to smell like whatever the person sniffing it is attracted to...And Rolf smells Old Spice, and just admitted that the only person he knows that smells like Old Spice is Viktor. Well, that seems pretty clear to Viktor. It's just Rolf that needs convincing. As Rolf pulls away, Viktor reaches out to take grab his hand, holding it gently as he looks into Rolf's eyes. Viktor wanted this. He wanted it a lot. And he knew Rolf could want it to if he just...Got a little push from Viktor. He leaned in slowly, pausing an inch away from Rolf's lips before he finally closed the gap and let their lips meet, still holding Rolf's hands as he did so.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 6:38 am

Rolf was surprised when his hand was taken, and he glanced down at it before looking back up at Viktor. Their eyes met and Rolf realized that maybe his confusion was starting to slowly clear up. Maybe...was he....could he be? He knew what was coming and made no move to get away from Viktor, hoping that this would help clear things up soon. Closing his eyes as their lips touched, he stood still for a moment then hesitantly allowed his lips to move against Viktor's. If he was sure of one thing, it was that this didn't feel wrong. There was something that felt rather natural with kissing Viktor and he found that he rather liked it.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 6:54 am

Viktor smiled as Rolf didn't pull away, but kissed him back instead, just like Viktor was hoping he would. And expecting, honestly because the sexual tension from the past five minutes was getting pretty intense. He places his free hand on Rolf's hip, still holding Rolf's hand as he pulls the other boy closer to him. When he feels that Rolf is comfortable and doesn't seem to be breaking the kiss anytime soon, Viktor gently lets his tongue move forward to part Rolf's lips, pushing his tongue through to explore the sweet cave that is Rolf Scamander's mouth.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 7:08 am

Rolf had always sort of wondered what it would be like to kiss another guy. What it would feel like...what his thoughts would be while kissing him. In this moment, he realized that if anything it all felt right. It wasn't as if when he closed his eyes he attempted to imagine a girl, for all he could think about was Viktor right now and how this felt...good. Viktor wasn't trying to force him into anything, his touches gentle and comforting, and Rolf found himself to easily relax into the kiss. It was without hesitancy that he opened his mouth, his own tongue meeting Viktor's while his free hand moved to rest on the Bulgarian's neck.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 7:21 am

Viktor gently pressed his body against Rolf's, the hand on Rolf's hip sliding around to wrap around his back as he kissed him. He lightly nibbled on Rolf's neck before pulling away, silently looking Rolf in the eyes for a moment before he pressed his lips to Rolf's neck where they had sprayed the perfume. He gently kissed Rolf's neck, liking the way it smelled obviously, before he lightly sucked at the skin there, taking in the Old Spice manliness mixed with the other scents that Rolf normally did not smell like.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 7:27 am

Rolf tightened his grip slightly when he felt Viktor's lips touch his neck. When Triple B pulled away though, he opened his eyes in slight confusion as his mind was in a slight daze from everything. He wasn't disappointed though when Viktor's lips landed on his neck once more, and he found himself unable to help but groan slightly as Viktor sucked his neck. "Who knew...it would feel so good?" he mumbled under his breath.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 7:45 am

Viktor smirks slightly at Rolf's words, pleased with his friend's reaction as he continues working on his neck while his hand makes its way downwards, stopping just above Rolf's arse. Viktor where Rolf's boundaries are, and he'd hate to overstep and make his friend uncomfortable enough to make him want to stop. "You sound surprised," he replied, holding back a chuckle as he kissed his way up Rolf's neck and jawline, taking his time before kissing him softly on those adorable, yet sexy, lips of his.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 9:09 pm

"I just...didn't know," he replied softly, another groan escaping without Rolf even realizing it. When their lips found each others again, Rolf found himself eagerly kissing Viktor back as his own tongue moved to taste Triple B's lips. He then froze, realization hitting him hard and shock setting in. Pulling his mouth away from Viktor's, he looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled. "I just...I just snogged a bloke."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 9:45 pm

Viktor frowned as Rolf pulled away, having no clue why he was apologizing for what just happened. "Sorry? For kissing a guy? I do it all the time," he said, blinking and looking very confused. "Should I not have done that?" he asked quietly, still wondering what was going on in Rolf's mind because Viktor quite enjoyed that thank you very much. He sadly let go of Rolf's hand quickly after realizing that he was still holding it.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 9:57 pm

"No...that wasn't it...sorry for pulling away," he said, moving to lean against one of the sinks. "You were fine and really, it wasn't you. I just...wasn't expecting these..thoughts...these things to happen," he attempted to explain, his shock still extremely present. Rolf wasn't quite sure what to think at the moment, for he never thought he would find himself attracted to another guy.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 10:05 pm

Viktor nodded in understanding and leaned against another sink next to Rolf. "I get it," he said softly. "That makes perfect sense. I know how you feel, vell, not anymore. But I've been in your situation before, and I remember how confusing and shocking it can be at first," he said with a small smile, hoping to provide some sort of comfort for his friend.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 10:10 pm

Rolf nodded as Viktor talked, unsure of what he could really say in response. He glanced over at Viktor again, deciding that that wasn't a good idea because he felt the urge to kiss him again. What was with his mind lately? He still liked girls...that was undeniable, but he was also very attracted to Viktor. Could he like...both? Pulling his gaze away, he looked down at his hands then asked, "Does it take a while for things to make sense? Will it take a bit before the confusion settles?"
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 10:16 pm

"Um," he thought for a second as he ran his hand over his head with the little hair he had. "It depends on the person, I guess. It didn't take long for me because I vos never really attracted to girls, so vonce I realized I liked guys things started to make more sense. A lot of guys end up going through denial," he says, thinking of Remus when he first realized he was gay. "You vant me to be honest? I had a feeling you vere bi since ve met," he admits with the smallest hint of a smirk, feeling quite proud of his gaydar. "You just...You seem like this guy who alvays goes vith the flow, I guess. And is open to new things and experimenting- Vich by the vay, is another vay to clear up any confusion. Lots of experimenting," he says, feeling like he would be the perfect candidate for Rolf to experiment with.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 10:34 pm

He supposed it all made sense, though he was surprised that he had given Viktor the bi-vibe ever since they had met. After all, he didn't even know he might be... so Viktor must have seen something quite some time ago. He wasn't sure how he felt about the whole thing, for although he was shocked...it wasn't something scary or even that surprising. It seemed to make...sense. Rolf wasn't quite sure how to respond to what Viktor said, instead giving him another nod. "Experimenting?" he questioned, glancing over at Viktor. "Am I right with interpreting that the way that I am right now?" he asked with a slight grin.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next