Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bathroom

+11
McGonagall - Inactive
Albus Severus Potter
Lucius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Dean Thomas
Sirius Black
Rolf Scamander
Remus Lupin
Angelina Johnson
Viktor Krum - Inactive
15 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Bathroom - Page 10 Empty Re: A Bathroom

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 3:13 am

"Worse. I guess I can explain more when we get up there," he said, smiling as he casually slung his arm about Remus' waist, much the way he does with James and Peter, and walks up to the dorm with him, feeling loads better, even if he is still in immense amounts of pain and too stubborn to go to the HW to get something for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 28th 2010, 3:22 am

*flails* Am I posting or you?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 3:23 am

YOU WHILE I GO RUN ABOUT AND TUCK THE MONKEY IN

er baby i mean baby
we just call her monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 28th 2010, 3:27 am

Hehe okies!!!!!!!
I send Freya lots of goodnight hugs!!! She's really just so adorable.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive January 11th 2011, 4:12 am

Viktor is here, doing his business at the urinal and now he's done and he's washing his hands. It's all wonderful.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander January 11th 2011, 4:17 am

Rolf entered the bathroom and...golly gee, Viktor is here! What a complete shocker. You know, these two definitely run into each other quite a bit in the bathroom. "Well look who it is," he said with a grin, walking further into the bathroom. "It feels like ages since I've seen you Zeitgeist."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive January 11th 2011, 4:20 am

Viktor heard a familiar voice and turned, smiling when he saw Rolf though he couldn't help but feel guilty. Rolf was amazing and everything he could ask for in a boyfriend...But he wasn't Hermione and this wasn't fair to either of them. "Hey, Rolf," he said, unable to keep up his forced smile as he leaned against the sink and falling silent as he wondered what the hell he was supposed to say now.

Last edited by Viktor Krum on January 11th 2011, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander January 11th 2011, 4:33 am

"Hey, yourself," he said with a smile. The smile fell a bit though when he had instantly picked up on Viktor's emotions. After all, it wasn't the Viktor that he was used to being around at all, so he knew that something was wrong. Though Viktor was smiling at him, it was far from genuine and real. "What is it? What's wrong?" he asked cautiously.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive January 11th 2011, 5:10 am

Viktor sighed and shook his head, feeling awful for what he was about to do. He knew that he had to be with Hermione and that this was best for the both of them, but here Rolf was asking him what was wrong...Oblivious to what Viktor was feeling for someone else. "It's...Rolf, I have to talk to you about...Something," he mumbled, looking upset by what he had to say, even though he knew he'd be better off with Hermione in the long run, Rolf hadn't done anything wrong. Their relationship had just been bad timing, really...As great as it had been up until he fell for Hermione. "I told you I'd be spending break vith Herm-own-ninny. Vell...Rolf, I...I'm sorry. I realized that I'm in love vith her."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander January 11th 2011, 5:22 am

Rolf braced himself for the worst, worry starting to set in with what could possibly be wrong. His first thought was that someone had died and that got him to freak out for a internally for a bit. His second thought was that Viktor was sick, really seriously sick. As Viktor explained the whole situation, Rolf couldn't help but feel kind of relieved. Sure, the fact that Viktor was breaking up with him sucked, but Rolf was a realistic guy and knew that they weren't going to last forever. "It's alright," he murmured, sure that Viktor had been feeling extremely guilty. "I understand. These things happen and you can't control them. What we had though...was amazing while it lasted," he said, giving Viktor a small sad smile.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive January 11th 2011, 5:36 am

Viktor nodded slowly, still feeling awful for doing this to Rolf. "Yeah, it vos. And you're an amazing guy, Rolf...Who's going to make somevon else really happy von day. I'm sorry it had to end like this, Rolf," he said, meaning it because he really didn't mean to fall in love with Hermione while still in a relationship. "I don't like how it ended...But I don't regret the few veeks ve spent together at all. I hope you know that."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander January 11th 2011, 5:43 am

"It's alright, I'm a big boy and completely understand," he said, hoping to ease some of Viktor's guilt. "Well, you're going to make Hermione a very lucky girl. We can still be friends though...right?" he asked, hoping things wouldn't become awkward between them. He loved his friendship with Viktor more than anything else and didn't want it to end.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive January 11th 2011, 5:50 am

Viktor looked at Rolf in shock. Of course he wanted to be friends, but he hadn't expected Rolf to suggest it. "Friends? Rolf...I'd love it if ve could still be friends," he said, smiling a little more genuinely at the idea. "I know it didn't vork out between us, but I still think you're an amazing guy. If you're not going to hate me and throw plates at my head then, yeah, I'd love being your friend."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander January 11th 2011, 6:04 am

"Hate you? Throw plates at you?" he repeated, letting out a laugh. "Never," he said shaking his head. "Of course I want to still be friends with you! After all, we still have that potion that we need to work on. Maybe now we'll be able to actually focus on completely it," he grinned.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive January 11th 2011, 6:07 am

"True," he chuckled. "I'm sure ve'll have no problem vith finishing it now that those distractions aren't going to be an issue. And don't laugh- I did have a guy throw plates at me von time. He almost hit me too," he said very seriously, though his eyes were twinkling with amusement at the memory. Seriously, that guy had totally over reacted.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander January 11th 2011, 6:16 am

"Well good thing he didn't hit you. We wouldn't want anyone messing up that face of yours," he joked. He looked at Viktor for a moment then asked with a grin. "So...a girl? Is this the first time you've ever felt something for a female? I can't deny that I am in complete shock about that whole fact still."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive January 11th 2011, 6:18 am

Viktor smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Yeah...I know. I vos shocked at first too. I've never felt like this about a girl before, so I guess that's vhy I vos so confused at first. If it had been a guy things vould have been a lot easier. And honestly...I don't even know if she feels the same vay," he admitted quietly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander January 11th 2011, 6:34 am

"Well, you'll never know unless you try. Giving the whole thing a chance is important, for you'd completely regret it if you let her slip away," he said. "I'm sure she has to feel something for you," he said softly. "I mean, you are such an amazing person... that I'm sure there's some sort of interest."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive January 11th 2011, 6:52 am

Viktor smiled softly. He had always hated breakups (who wouldn't?) but things with Rolf were starting to become so natural already, it was as if things had never changed between them. "Thanks," he replied softly. "I hope you find somevon who makes you feel the same von day," he offered with a small smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander January 11th 2011, 7:07 am

Rolf was rather pleased that things weren't awkward thus far between the two of them. He really valued his friendship with Viktor and was glad that they could maintain it. "One day I will. I mean, with only a few more months in school...I'm not sure I'm going to focus on finding 'the one'. If she does come along, then all the better," he said with a small smile.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive January 11th 2011, 7:10 am

"That's probably for the best," he said with a smile, agreeing that it'd be silly to go looking for 'the one' Especially at such a young age and with only a few months left before leaving this school forever. He then realized that Rolf...probably didn't come in here to talk. Poor guy probably had to go. Bad. And here Viktor was, holding him up. Oops. "I should probably go now...I guess I'll see you around, then?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander January 11th 2011, 7:20 am

"Yeah, we'll hang out sometime real soon. We'll manage to finish that potion too," he said with a grin. He was glad that things were going to work out just fine, regardless to the fact that he just technically got dumped. It was all good. He totally understood and there were no hard feelings.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive January 11th 2011, 7:22 am

"Alright then...It vos a fun ride, Captain," he said, smiling one last time at Rolf before walking out of the bathroom without a hug or kiss goodbye. A handshake would have been too formal for his liking, and he felt that if they wanted to remain friends, physical contact would have to be limited at first to keep things from getting awkward.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander January 11th 2011, 7:36 am

Limiting the physical contact is definitely important in a situation like this. "It definitely was Commander," he grinned in reply. Rolf watched as Viktor left, then went about about doing his business in the bathroom.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy January 21st 2011, 1:28 am

Lucius walked into the bathroom. He didn’t have to go, but he did have to make sure his hair was looking fresh, as usual. He combed his fingers through his pale, golden locks as he hummed to himself, figuring that he might as well if he’s alone. “Hello, hello baby you called? I can’t hear a thing. I have got no service in the club, you see see. Wha-wha-what did you say- Oh, you’re breaking up on me. Sorry, I cannot hear you. I’m kinda busy.”
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next