Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bathroom

+11
McGonagall - Inactive
Albus Severus Potter
Lucius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Dean Thomas
Sirius Black
Rolf Scamander
Remus Lupin
Angelina Johnson
Viktor Krum - Inactive
15 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Bathroom - Page 3 Empty Re: A Bathroom

Post  Rolf Scamander September 27th 2010, 6:54 am

"Well, I think that's great that you are comfortable with who you are and you're able to be so open about it," he told him with a smile. "I mean, it doesn't make you any less of the amazing person you are. If anything, it adds this other dimension to your character, especially your confidence."

Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 7:00 am

Oh, well then. Viktor greams and thinks Rolf would make a great gay guy. "Thank you. That means a lot actually. I've alvays been proud of who I am. And...Vot about you?" he asks because Rolf is sort of hard to tell. Viktor's gaydar says he's bi-curious. JS. "It sees like a lot of the guys here are gay. I only know two three guys so far actually," he says with a laugh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 27th 2010, 7:16 am

"Oh...me?" he questioned, slightly surprised by the question. He hadn't been expecting it in the slightest. "Oh, I'm straight," he replied with a slight shrug. "I dunno...I just...never...I'm not sure..." he said pulling his gaze away from Viktor. "I mean, sometimes I would wonder what it's like. I mean, with the way that Hogwarts is nowadays, it's kind of hard not to. But at the the same time...I just...I dunno if I can see myself with that kind of...stuff," he broke off.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 7:23 am

Viktor tries not to smirk, but he feels pretty awesome right now because he has got to have the best gaydar in the entire school. Seriously. "Vell, it's normal to feel curious. Especially ven you're surrounded by gay guys all the time," he said with a light laugh. "There's nothing wrong vith experimenting though," he sighs as he looks Rolf over again, taking his time checking out the hottie. He's certainly not the cheating type, so of course he won't do anything when he has a date with Remus planned. But perhaps another time, another place.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 27th 2010, 7:50 am

Rolf couldn't help but agree with Viktor. He knew that this was normal, especially in a person's teenage years when they are going through emotional changes as well as physical ones. Still, he wasn't quite sure what to make of the idea. "Yeah...maybe," he said, glancing back over at Viktor and giving him another small shrug. "I guess that I'll just wait and see what happens. I'm one of those guys that tends to just go with the flow of things," he grinned.

He's got a good grip on things *blinks*
A Bathroom - Page 3 Chris_pine_vf_may09
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 7:56 am

Viktor likes a man with a good grip. He does. Viktor smiles, forcing himself to look at Rolf's face which is a damn nice one. Mmm. Viktor likes this new friend of his. He knew he'd been wanting to meet Ravenclaws for a while. This. Is. Why. "Go vith the flow, huh? That's a good vay to look at things. I tend to do the same."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 27th 2010, 8:32 am

"Yep," Rolf said, popping the 'p' on the 'yep' slightly. Err...that made sense in my head. "I dunno, there just never seems to be a reason to force things... you know? Whatever happens, I'm going to just let it happen and not worry about whether it feels right or wrong. Things happen for a reason and I tend to embrace that fact."

A Bathroom - Page 3 Lrg-7151-chris-pine-259-07
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 8:39 am

Viktor isn't staring at those amazing blue eyes. Nope. And for some reason, he really likes this bathroom. A lot. And he likes the way Rolf sees things. A lot. He grins because he really like this Rolf guy, even if he knows he can't help him with his situation because he has Remus, he still thinks Rolf is really cool. "That's... amazing," he says as he leans against the counter, trying not to check out Rolf again because that'd be rude. "I like the vay you think, Rolf Scamander." Alright, he checks him out again. Real quick. Now he's back to looking at Rolf's face.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 27th 2010, 9:14 am

Rolf isn't quite sure what to say. He's oblivious to getting checked out...again and instead just stares at the wall. Walls are safe to stare out. Glancing back at Viktor, their eyes meet for a moment. He's not sure if it's the conversation or just the Bulgarian Bon Bon himself, but Rolf feels...weird. "Err..it's the Ravenclaw in me," he said, his eyes breaking away, slightly bashful before clearing his throat.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 9:19 am

Viktor smiles and decides that they've been spending a lot of time in the library. "Vell, it vos really nice meeting you, Rolf, but I should probably get going. Pretty sure I've never spent this much time in a bathroom before," he said with a laugh, though he doesn't regret it because Rolf is nice to talk to. He made his way towards the door, holding it open for Rolf as well because that's a nice thing to do, and he'll get a chance to look at Rolf's arse.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 27th 2010, 9:30 am

"Can't say that I've held a conversation this long in a bathroom either," he grinned. he walked with Viktor towards the door, giving him another smile as Viktor holds it for him. "Thanks," he said, thinking as he walked out of how very glad he is that he came to take a piss in this bathroom at this time of day.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 9:33 am

"No problem," he smiles, checking out Rolf's arse as he leaves because there is nothing wrong with looking. And then Viktor leaves, declaring this bathroom his favorite bathroom in all of Hogwarts.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 3:31 am

Viktor walks in to start working with Rolf. He's early, so he sets up the cauldron and everything. No Old Spice today. -tear- He figured it would make it difficult for them to test the perfume if he was smelling so sexy and what not.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 3:38 am

Rolf entered the bathroom, which is a really interesting way of phrasing this right now. I'm so creative that people are probably really, very jealous. It's okay to be. "Hey Viktor," he greeted with a wide smile and showing off those pearly whites.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 3:40 am

Luna is jealous. So jealous. And Viktor is checking out those pearly whites. He thinks they're beautiful. Rolf probably goes to the Granger's to get his teeth cleaned. They're the best dentists of all time. "Hey, Rolf," he said with a grin, not at all remembering the party because Rad is a druggie and Viktor unknowingly got drugged by Rad who thinks it is cool to do that sort of stuff.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 3:43 am

It's so not cool to drug people without knowing. Imagine if that happened in real life? Dom would be like, hiding under her desk and smooshing cheese puffs into the carpet. That's why it's important to be careful. Good job Viktor. Good. Job. Way to be alert bitch. "Oh, you've got everything set up already?" he asked, kind of surprised. "Thanks mate!"
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 3:45 am

Well, if he had been hooking up with Rolf instead of hanging with Caradoc, this wouldn't have happened. And it's Bulgarian Bitch, thanks. "Oh. Yeah, I finished a class early so I had some Cedric Spare time. It's no problem," he said with a grin, obviously excited about their plans to make out work on this potion perfume.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 3:53 am

Oh, so now it's ROLF'S fault that Viktor took drugs. OH. HE SEES HOW IT IS. "Excellent," he said, glancing to make sure that they had all of the ingredients. "Alright, so I suppose that we should start with making this Amortentia again," he suggested.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 3:56 am

"Mhm," he nods, not checking Rolf out because he does that quite a lot. He doesn't want to make Rolf uncomfortable because he's bound to notice eventually. "So...Let's start then," he grins, trying not to think of how fine Rolf is looking today as he starts chopping and slicing.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 4:05 am

Rolf starts chopping and slicing and doing all those other things that come with starting the potion. "Did you have fun at the mixer?" he asked, starting up the pot and getting the water all nice and hot...mhmmmm.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 4:18 am

Viktor thinks Rolf is nice and hot. Yep. "The mixer? Good question. I don't remember much of that. Did you go?" he asked curiously, not remembering his conversation with Rolf. Oops.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 4:23 am

Rolf threw Viktor a slightly incredulous look. "Uhhhh...yes...yes I did," he said, unable to help himself from laughing slightly. "We talked a bit. I figured you weren't all...there," he said, remembering Viktor unbuttoning his shirt...err..Rolf's shirt.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 4:26 am

"...Ve talked?" Viktor facepalmed. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Votever I did to you...Um. I am sorry, okay? And I promise, if votever I did vos that so bad that you need therapy, vell, talk to Caradoc Dearborn. He'll pay for your treatment. Blame him," he said with a laugh, though now he's curious. "...Seriously, do I vant to know vot ve talked about?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 7th 2010, 4:31 am

"Hey, relax," Rolf said, letting out a laugh and then resting his hand on Viktor's arm to calm him. "You didn't say anything bad at all. I'm still able to be all alone in a room with you, so clearly it was nothing to worry about," he said smiling. He glanced down, realizing his hand was still lightly on Viktor's arm, and released it almost immediately. "Right," he said, clearing his throat. "So...the potion...."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 4:35 am

Viktor gets all turned on by Rolf's hand on his arm. "Oh. If you say so," he grinned. "Okay, so is it ready to be diluted now?" he asks as Luna skips over describing them make the potion because that's sort of boring compared to what's going on in Viktor's mind.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next