Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boys' Bathroom

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Boys' Bathroom Empty The Boys' Bathroom

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:31 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Boys' Bathroom Empty Re: The Boys' Bathroom

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 5:20 am

Dom really wasn't sure where to place Scorpius, so she figured she would mess with the poor boy a bit and put him in the boy's bathroom. She loves being cruel to her characters. So yes, Scorpius went to the bathroom and now I suppose he is just washing his hands by the sink and minding his own business because it's quite awkward if you stare at other boys in the bathroom while they are doing their thang.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 4th 2011, 5:26 am

Bwahaha XD

Kras had just finished a class and was heading back to his dorm when he stopped into the bathroom. He had just been in potions class and his partner was, unfortunately, worse off at the class than Kras himself was. The result of their teamed up terribleness was an exploded potion that had even managed to find itself in Kras' hair. Now Kras was not a totally vain fellow - yes he was good looking and he knew it, though focusing on his looks was not something he spent too much time on - but he really could not stand the thought of goopy exploded potion gook in his hair. It probably looked terrible. So he stopped into the bathroom to rinse the stuff out. The first thing, er, person, he saw when he walked in was a rather attractive fellow washing his hands. Ever the one to try and make friends, Kras smiled and went right on over to the sink next to the other guy. "Hello!" He turned the sink on and waited for the water to warm up a bit so he wouldn't have to use icy cold water on his head.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 5:33 am

As Scorpius was washing his hands, the door to the bathroom opened and another guy entered. Hearing the guy say 'hello', Scorpius looked up and then glanced around the room to see if the guy was addressing someone else in the bathroom. That didn't seem to be the case though, which Scorp found a bit surprising. He definitely wasn't used to someone just coming up and saying hello to him randomly, unless it was Al Potter purposely seeking to get on his nerves. "Uhh, hello," he replied, giving the guy a small smile. He realized that he still had his hands under the water and quickly turned the sink off. After grabbing a towel to dry his hands, he looked at the guy and noticed all the goop in his hair. "Think you might need something bigger than a sink to get all of that out," he said with an amused look. "Potions accident?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 4th 2011, 5:41 am

Kras almost chuckled a little when the other guy looked about, seemingly surprised Kras had spoken to him. It wasn't like there was anyone else around Kras could have been saying hello to. Unless this guy didn't usually have a lot of people talking to him, in which case Kras found that rather sad. Kras wrinkled his nose at the guy's comment towards the stuff in his hair. "You're right...I think I need to just shower, but I already did that today and wasn't planning on doing so again until tomorrow." Plus, being around 6'2'', he was a bit too tall to just lean over and have his head in the sink. He'd probably end up kneeling at the sink and rinsing his hair out then. How annoying. "You're right though, potions accident. Looks like putting two people together who both suck at potions was not the best idea." He laughed. "And I think this stuff is hardening in my hair...it's going to take ages to get it out." He pouted. Then he gasped and looked over at the guy, sticking his hand out in offering to shake if the other guy wanted to. "I'm sorry, never introduced myself. Krasimir Svetkova."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 5:50 am

"Oh, well that makes sense then," Scorpius replied, though looking at the goop in the guys hair, he couldn't help but to think that it really was going to be quite annoying to get out because it was such a mess. "Plus, it's bad to shampoo your hair every single day, let alone twice a day since it strips the hair of natural oils," he said. Yeah, Scorpius likes to read and study so he knows random little facts, which adds to his whole 'pathetic and loser' persona that Al claims he has. "Hmm, the professor must have been purposely trying to mess with you then," he smiled. "You'd think he would have partnered people up much more carefully." He jumped slightly when the guy gasped, not really understanding what the sudden sound of surprise was about. "Oh," he said with a small smile, glad it wasn't something that serious. "Nice to meet you. I'm Scorpius Malfoy."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 4th 2011, 6:00 am

"Woah!" Kras blinked, looking somewhat disappointed. "Wish I'd gotten a neat name like that! Krasimir is a pretty common name in Bulgaria. Yours sounds really unique. Even my nickname, Kras, isn't that uncommon." A lot of his little cousins, and his best friend, Andrei, called him Raz. That was only them though. Everyone else either called him Krasimir or Kras. "You can call me Kras if you'd like." Kras looked down at the sink then sighed and just gave up, kneeling on the ground instead. At least he was closer to the sink this way. "I must look terribly silly doing this. I'd ask you to help, but that would be terribly strange considering we just met." Sometimes Kras talked way too much. He was probably weirding Scorpius out. Kras couldn't help it though. It's just how he was. For a lot of reasons, some not as good as others. "You know...I'm kind of surprised about that hair comment you made. Not many guys I've talked to know about proper hair care."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 6:10 am

Scorpius was a bit surprised that Krasimir found his name to be interesting. Personally, he really didn't see the appeal of his name, but seeing as the woman who had chosen it had died, he really didn't have a way of understanding why he was named 'Scorpius'. "It's a constellation," he said with a small shrug. "Nearly everyone in my family is named after them. I like your name though. Sometimes I wish I had a name that would let me just blend in a bit more," he smiled, for his full name definitely made him stand out in the school, mostly because of the history associated with 'Malfoy'. "Err, if you want some help, I don't mind," Scorpius offered, though he couldn't deny that it was a bit strange. "And well...I like reading and studying. Plus, hair is rather important. I could never let my hair get all gross and oily looking," he said. "My dad used to know a man who had really oily hair, and apparently the poor guy got made fun of quite a bit because of it."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 4th 2011, 6:16 am

"You'd really help? That'd be awesome. I'd really appreciate it." And the water was just warm enough now that it'd help soften up this goopy stuff more to help get it out of his hair. "I'll just place me head here in the sink then..." he chuckled, "this is silly. Oh, you like reading and studying too?" Kras loved doing both - though maybe not so much for potions or history of magic. "I can see how people would make fun of someone for having icky hair, though I can't really agree with that. Probably cause I hate seeing people getting picked on. I prefer everyone being friends." Though he was able to see things realistically enough to know that not everyone was going to get along.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 6:22 am

Scorpius decided not to think too much that he was going to be washing some guy's hair that he had just met. Really, he was just doing the nice guy a favor and didn't mind at all. "It is a bit ridiculous," Scorpius grinned in agreement as he began to help with getting the goop out of Krasimir's hair. "And yeah, I love reading. I really thought I'd be sorted into Ravenclaw, but I guess the sorting hat saw something else in me when it placed me in Gryffindor," he said with a small shrug. "I wish that more people would feel the same way you do," he said quietly, knowing what it was like to be on the end where the person gets picked on quite a bit. "It'd be nice though if everyone got along and there was no drama or judgement. That's asking too much though," he said with a smile.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 4th 2011, 6:38 am

"Well, at least this way we'll always have a funny story to tell people if anyone asks how we became friends. Cause you know we totally have to be friends now." Kras laughed. And thankfully Scorpius wasn't being really rough on his hair, so it wasn't a totally painful experience either. He frowned slightly when he heard how quiet Scorpius' voice had gotten. Kras wasn't normally one to pry, so he wasn't going to just start asking all these questions about his new friend's personal life, but he suspected that Scorpius knew what it was like to get picked on a lot and, well, that was something Kras could relate to. "It is kind of asking too much, I guess. It's still nice to dream and hope though. When I was younger I got picked on a lot for being really tall but super skinny. I looked like a tooth pick. I'd get really upset about it and hide all the time." He didn't normally like talking about himself too personally, but maybe talking about his experience might help Scorpius. Even though Kras was only assuming by this point that he was getting picked on. Kras was pretty good at reading people and sensing their emotions. "After a while though I got sick of being the weak one and started eating properly and working out all the time. At first I just did it to make myself look better and prove those kids wrong, that I wasn't some tall alien freak, but after a year or so I just continued because it made me feel better and more confident for myself. It didn't matter what those kids thought. And from then on I also made a promise to myself to never be a bully like those kids. I was going to treat everyone else with the same respect I wanted them to show me. Okay...I've rambled too much now. You can tell me to shut up whenever." He laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 6:56 am

Something inside Scorpius sort of fluttered when Kras mentioned that they had to be friends now and Scorp figured that was undoubtedly due to the fact that he had never had a real friend before. Most people around the school avoided him and just pretended he didn’t exist, something that the Malfoy had come to deal with. Sure, it bothered him that Hogwarts wasn’t as great of an experience as he had thought it was supposed to be for everyone, but he accepted the fact that there wasn’t much he could do to change peoples’ minds that he wasn’t a bad guy at all. As he worked his fingers through Kras’ hair, trying to take out the goop as best he could, he listened quietly to what Kras was saying. It was a bit surprising to think that a guy like Kras had been bullied, but Scorpius couldn’t help but to find himself admiring Kras for deciding to change and became happier with himself. Perhaps that’s what Scorpius needed for himself. Thinking to what Al had said about his lack of confidence, Scorpius wondered if it was something he would be able to find and have. “That’s quite the story,” he said, still impressed with Kras’ ability to change mainly for himself and not the other kids. “It shows that you can change how you look if you really want, but it’s all about accepting yourself in the end. And no, you didn’t ramble at all. I don’t mind listening,” he said lightly. “Most people don’t approach me because of who I am. I mean, my family is a bit notorious and then I was sorted into Gryffindor, something that makes many students uneasy. There’s this one guy that really likes to make fun of me because I do keep to myself and don’t have any friends. Apparently not having any confidence with myself is one of my biggest problems.”
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 4th 2011, 7:03 am

[It is sleepy time!!! :3 Kras is waving good night to Scorpius. ^^]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 7:10 am

[hahaha, all good! I'm about to pass out as well. Scorpius says goodnight as well XD]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 4th 2011, 7:10 pm

Kras frowned at hearing that last bit. He never liked hearing about people getting picked on. "Well, I like forming my own opinions of people, no matter what I've heard. And, considering I only just got to this country over the summer, I haven't heard anything about your family. Either way, you're helping me out even though we just met, and you've been nothing but nice so far. So I think you're a good person. People shouldn't be so judgmental so quickly. And I'm sorry to hear about that guy who picks on you. Maybe you could start proving him wrong now, considering you have a new friend. I know it might seem scary, but putting yourself out there, meeting new people and experiencing more social situations, well, it will lead you to becoming more confident and after a while it might not even be about proving this guy wrong anymore. You'll be doing it because it makes you happy to make new friends and all. Er, I hope I'm making sense." Kras always tried to give good advice to people, whether it worked all the time or not he wasn't sure.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 8:14 pm

Scorpius couldn't help but to smile when Kras said that he now had a new friend. It was something that he definitely wasn't used to and it made him feel all nice and warm and fuzzy inside. "You're right," Scorpius said, figuring that maybe he really should try and put himself out there more instead of always turning to books. Maybe people weren't really willing to approach him because they just weren't sure what he was like. If he was more open and tried being friendly, perhaps things would get a bit better this year. "I think I'll definitely try and put myself out there more," he said. Maybe he was on the right track too, for Rose Weasley and him had had a conversation for the first time. "Well, I think most of the goop is out of your hair now. It doesn't feel as gross as it did earlier," he smiled, taking his hands out of Kras' hair.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 4th 2011, 11:59 pm

Kras smiled when he heard that Scorpius was definitely considering taking his advice. "And of course you'll have to keep me updated on how that's going. I love seeing people making friends." Kras was a friendly guy himself, and it always made him feel good seeing others being friends. When Scorpius finally removed his hands from Kras' hair, Kras turned the water off and wrung his hair out a bit before finally standing and running his hands through the wet mess. "Thanks for your help. It does feel a lot better." He checked in the mirror and was glad to see he couldn't see a trace of the goopy stuff. "Thank gods it wasn't as bad as that time my ex exploded his cauldron with this particularly nasty sludge. That stuff we couldn't get out for about a week and it made my hair this ugly brown yellow color for even longer after that." Kras laughed. Yeah, Andrei was normally a genius at potion making, but even he had his share of incidents. It probably hadn't helped that Kras had been...distracting him at the time. Ah well. No one had been seriously injured at least. Just Kras' hair, and Andrei's new clothing. His parents hadn't been too pleased about that part. The incident was something they still laughed about even to this day.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 5th 2011, 1:24 am

"I will," he promised, finding that he definitely would like to spend time with Kras in a place other than the boy's bathroom. It was quite the odd place to run into a guy who turned out to be a new friend. At least it makes for a slightly interesting story on how they met. "Oh, it was no trouble," Scorpius replied with a smile. He found that he really didn't mind washing Kras' hair and that it hadn't been as weird as one would think it would be. Well, it would have been worse if someone happened to walk into the bathroom and saw them. That would have made things rather awkward. "Well that doesn't sound like a pleasant experience at all," he remarked. "You definitely dont have much luck with potions," he smiled. He realized something that Kras had said, and decided to lightly question it. "Your ex...was a he? I mean...you said 'his cauldron' which basically implies that your ex was a guy. Not that you know, there's anything wrong with that," he said quickly. "I just...I've never met someone really open about that kind of stuff," he said, hoping he hadn't offended Kras.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 5th 2011, 1:56 am

"Yeah, me and potions don't mix well. Never have, probably never will." Kras laughed. When Scorpius questioned about his ex, Kras grinned and nodded. "Yeah. His name is Andrei. He's been my best friend since I was about eight. We're not together anymore, obviously, but we parted on friendly terms so we're still best friends. Is..." Kras tilted his head slightly, wondering a bit, "is it unusual for someone to be open about it around here? There's mostly guys at Durmstrang, though there is a small population of girls as well, and, therefore, it's not totally unusual for guys to...you know, experiment, I guess you could call it. A lot of guys are rather open when it comes to talking about that stuff." He shrugged. "Andrei was my first boyfriend so I'm pretty new to the whole dating thing, and he came out way long before I did. Like, years ago." Kras laughed. "I suppose there aren't a lot of out and proud gay guys here then?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 5th 2011, 2:16 am

Scorpius really hadn't ever met a student that was out and in a way it was sort of refreshing. Truth was, he would sometimes question himself, but he had came to the decision that he wasn't gay...he just didn't have any opportunities or wasn't interested in anyone. To him though, love was love and it really didn't matter who you were with. "It is a bit unusual. I mean, I've never really met someone who was out," he said, giving Kras a small smile. "I'm sure there are gay students, but they haven't been open about it. That makes sense though why you're so comfortable with yourself though," he said. "Maybe your openness will help inspire some other students," he said. "Show them to be comfortable with themselves and accept who they are."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 5th 2011, 2:31 am

Kras thought about it for a few seconds then grinned brightly. "I really hope so! That would be awesome." He'd love it if he could help more students become more comfortable and accepting of themselves. And of course this guy didn't need to know that being comfortable with his appearance and sexuality was about the only two personal things Kras was comfortable with himself about. The fact that he was overly friendly towards everyone, trying to make as many friends as possible so he would always have someone to hang out with, was purely selfish reasons so Kras would not have to deal with one of his biggest insecurities of all. Kras felt a droplet of water sliding down the back of his neck and shivered slightly. "Hm, I think I should probably go dry this." he indicated to his wet mop of hair. "Thank you again for your help. Will we get to hang out again? In...well, hopefully a less awkward room of the school." He laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 5th 2011, 3:24 am

"Yeah, it probably would be best to go and take care of that," Scorpius smiled. "And I really would like to hang out sometime again. I'm sure we'll manage to find some place much less awkward," he said. Well, at least it wasn't the showers that they ran into each other in. That would have just been so much worse. Poor Scorpius...I don't even know how he would have reacted in that sort of situation. "It was real nice meeting you Kras," he said, still rather surprised that he had managed to meet someone who actually wanted to talk to him and get to know him. This year was already turning out to be much better than the previous five. "See you," he said, giving a small wave and then leaving the bathroom.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 5th 2011, 3:28 am

Bwahaha... *kind of wished they'd met in the showers now, just because it'd have been hilarious* They should totally meet there some time. XD Kras would be like 'omg we just keep meeting in weird places, don't we?' *dead*

"It was lovely meeting you too, Scorpius! See you around!" Kras waved happily as his new friend walked off. He was quite happy to have made a new friend again. That was one of the best parts about going to a new school - meeting a whole bunch of new people. Kras picked up his bag from the floor and swung it over his shoulder, walking on out of the bathroom and heading for his dorm to go dry his hair.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 5th 2011, 3:36 am

Omg we should...just to torture Scorpius, hahahaha. That really would be amusing. Scorp has never seen another half-dressed person like that before...so it'd be quite the interesting reaction.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 5th 2011, 3:53 am

XD *dead* That's it. The next time these two see each other it's gonna be in the showers. We're so mean...bwahahaha.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next