Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom

+8
Molly Prewett
Marlene McKinnon
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
Sirius Black
Audrey Stevenson
Mya Lupin
Djinn- Inactive
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom Empty Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:51 am

Back to top Go down

Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom Empty Re: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom

Post  Djinn- Inactive September 7th 2010, 8:13 pm

Halloween giggled madly as she tried to sop up ghost's tears into a bottle. Her master needed them for a potion, because she didn't know why. As long as her master said to do it, she did it. Fang-ish teeth clacking, she searched the floor for more.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 7th 2010, 8:14 pm

Dru wanders in, looking rather lost. "Ooooh! You're precious! Hello, dollie! You don't look like Miss Edith. You're a pretty dolly!" she exclaims, promptly swooping her up into her arms and dangling her by her hair as she prods her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive September 7th 2010, 8:16 pm

Halloween turned and fidgeted, hissing at the intrusion. Yanking out her hidden little pin things that used to be Raphael's mothers hair pins, she tried to threaten the strange girl away. Joel has to leave now, because he's pretty sure a class is about to start in here...loveyoubyepostbackwhenigettomydorm.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 7th 2010, 8:19 pm

"Now, now, dollie! No sharp things for dollies, Princess has all the sharp toys she needs! What's your name, pretty dollie? I've never met a dollie that could move, you're special. Do you like to play games, dollie?" she asked, eyes bright and alight with delight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive September 7th 2010, 10:27 pm

Halloween hissed again. "'I'm not a dolly! I'm Halloweeeen." her cut out eyes started to glow from within. "Sservant of Masster Raphael. Go away, insane girl." she waved the pins again like little swords.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 7:13 pm

Well here's a thread that needs some love. Hermione is in here because she really had to go to the bathroom, and couldn't hold it long enough to make it to a less-annoying one. Luckily for her, Moaning Myrtle is not here today, she must've been flushed into the lake or something. Ew. She's at the sink, washing and drying her hands because that's what one hopefully does after visiting the bathroom.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 24th 2010, 7:23 pm

Audrey wandered into the bathroom while Mya was on the loo and then walked out while Mya was washing her hands. "Hey you! I haven't seen you in forever! What have you been up to?" Audrey started to wash her hands too because it is the responsible thing to do.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 7:27 pm

Washing hands is always a good idea. Hermione smiles at Audrey and leans against one of the sinks. "Hi Audrey! It's been too long - how are you? What have I been up to?" she repeats, laughing a little. "Well usually when you ask that I say 'studying'. Which is still true of course, but rather a lot has happened since I saw you last, actually." She cringes internally, because she's pretty sure that once Audrey finds out she was not only asked on a date, but she went on said date without giving Audrey the chance to do her hair and makeup and pick her outfit, she was a dead woman.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 24th 2010, 7:32 pm

Audrey's jaw dropped and the paper towel she was using dropped to the floor. "Hermione Jean Granger. Did you.... Boy... did you go on a DATE!?!?! DID YOU ACTUALLY GO OUT WITH SOMEONE?!?!!???!" Audrey couldn't decide whether to throttle her or tackle her in a hug.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 7:36 pm

Hermione blinks. "How did you....?" she asks weakly, completely dumbstruck by Audrey's sixth sense for smoking out boy issues. "Erm, yes, I went on a date with someone and quite frankly there are no words to describe what a terrible and traumatic experience it was, and I am half tempted to swear to never, ever put myself through that kind of torture ever again!" she bursts out. Oh well, Luna. It was fun while it lasted, but Hermione is now in front of the firing squad. She'll miss you.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 24th 2010, 7:44 pm

"OH MAH GAWDDDDD!" Audrey couldn't believe this... she hadn't even gotten to play dress up with Mya... "WAIT WHO WITH!?!?!" Audrey grabbed Mya's arm and dragged her over to a bench that just happened to be in the bathroom and sat her down on it then stood in front of her with her arms crossed. "Spill it. Now."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 7:47 pm

Hermione sits obediently on the bench and hangs her head in shame, feeling uncannily like she's been sent to the headmaster's office for disciplinary action. She wonders if she should be calling Audrey 'Ma'am'. "Percy Weasley," she mumbles to her shoes.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 24th 2010, 7:50 pm

"YOU WENT OUT WITH- GAH!" Audrey couldn't even form words now. No words. She shook her head and started pacing "Percy. Percy fucking Weasley." She stopped and turned to face her friend, "What in Merlin's name possessed you!?!? YOU HAD TO KNOW THAT ANYTHING WITH HIM WOULD BE A DISASTER!?!?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 7:54 pm

"Language!" Hermione protests, but her voice is little more than a cowed whisper because Audrey is scary when she gets like this. She wishes AJ was here to hide behind. She chews her lip. "I know! I knew it was going to be a disaster, but I just felt so bad for him, and he'd worked up all that courage to ask and I thought it would be mean to turn him down. I'm sorry," she says, mumbling the last part because she is a social fail and Audrey is going to tear her hair out trying to fix her. Hermione wishes she was sitting on a nice picnic blanket somewhere, snogging Luna. Oh wait...

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 24th 2010, 8:11 pm

Audrey sighed, "It's always okay to say no. Especially to someone like Percy. Mya you can do so much better than him! So much!" She started to sort through her bag and lots of sounds like little bottles clinking together could be heard.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 8:15 pm

Hermione sighs. Oh, not back to this again. When will people understand that she doesn't care much for dating at all? She just wants to be left in peace to focus on her studies and her friends and her Luna. "It was only one date, it's not like it was going to kill me even though I nearly attempted to slit my throat with papercuts just to escape the awkward. You know I'm not even interested in that sort of thing - I have no time for it!" She wrinkles her nose. "Erm, Audrey? What is in your bag?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 26th 2010, 3:02 am

"Mya if you don't want to date anyone then why would you say yes to him? I mean of all people!" She pulled out a mini curling iron, a mini straightening iron, a comb, her makeup case that made those suspicious tinkling noises when it moved and her wand. "I keep essentials in my bag. Silly you, what did you think?" She pulled Mya up to the mirror. "Say goodbye."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 26th 2010, 3:06 am

Oh, good luck with this...
Hermione doesn't answer, because what more can she say? She didn't know how to say 'no'. Silly girl, Merlin help her if Percy had been the kind of boy who knew what sex was, and wanted to have it... She's startled out of her thoughts by the appearance of Audrey's torture devices and nonplussed, blinks at her friend in the mirror. "Goodbye," she says, and makes a break for the exit.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 26th 2010, 3:15 am

"Not so fast!" Audrey grabbed her friend around the waist. "You aren't going anywhere." With a quick wave of her wand Mya's hair was dripping wet, clean and smelling of strawberries. "This, my dear, is what happens when you neglect to tell me about dates."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 26th 2010, 3:18 am

Hermione is slightly offended, because her hair was clean before. It also wasn't dripping all over the place. She crosses her arms and does her best to glare at Audrey and not look like a drowned squirrel at the same time. "Remind me again why we're friends? You know I don't have time for this nonsense," she sighs, even though that was probably like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 26th 2010, 3:29 am

"Please Mya, you and I both know that you're prepared for tests that haven't even been announced yet. Now we're going to spend some time on you." Audrey started to comb her friend's hair out, dividing it into steadily smaller sections. "You are gorgeous Mya, you just need to learn how to showcase it better. No matter what you think appearances count in life, far more than they should. So consider this an investment in your future. Okay?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 26th 2010, 3:38 am

Hermione is, for want of a better word, sulking right now. She will never, ever fathom this and she hopes Audrey isn't too upset when Hermione undoes whatever work Audrey does to her as soon as she gets back to her dorm. "Audrey... I consider my education an investment in my future," she sighs, and then figures the less she talks, then quicker this will be. "Just don't take too long, I need to revise my Potions essay."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 26th 2010, 3:43 am

Audrey rolled her eyes, "Consider this just as important as your education." Placing a heating charm on her hair tools she parted Mya's hair and started to dry it a little with her wand, just enough that the irons wouldn't hurt it. "I know you think this isn't important and that I'm full of bullshit about this but you'll see Mya. Honestly it won't be much, I'm not going to go and turn you into me or anything. I promise."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 26th 2010, 3:50 am

Hermione rolls her eyes, because nothing is as important as her education is to her future. "Yes, Audrey," she drones, but grins quickly and pokes her tongue out at her friend. She had to hand it to Audrey for being persistent after all, most people would've given up on Hermione three years ago.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next