Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bathroom

+11
McGonagall - Inactive
Albus Severus Potter
Lucius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Dean Thomas
Sirius Black
Rolf Scamander
Remus Lupin
Angelina Johnson
Viktor Krum - Inactive
15 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Bathroom - Page 9 Empty Re: A Bathroom

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 10:12 pm

Viktor wouldn't mind if Rolf had an instant erection. He'd be very willing to take care of that particular situation if Rolf wanted him to. Viktor held back another moan as he felt Rolf's hand on his chest, and allowed his own hands to explore the lines and muscles of Rolf's torso again, making a mental note to ask if he played Quidditch one of these days because he's sure got it going on in the abdominal area. He didn't pay any attention to the fact that one hand had made its way down to the buckle of Rolf's belt, fidgeting with it slightly as he kissed Rolf deeply. His fingers began to unbuckle it when he realized what he was doing and froze, breaking the kiss and pulling away, leaving their lips still only an inch or so apart as he looked into Rolf's eyes. "Sorry," he murmured quickly, not wanting Rolf to feel rushed or anything.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 16th 2010, 12:04 am

Rolf very much so liked the feel of Viktor's hand moving south, but when Viktor paused, he wanted to let out a groan. That... was not part of the plan. Not that he really had a plan for what was happening, but stopping definitely did not go with anything he had hoped for. "Why are you sorry?" he asked with a frown, wondering why Viktor seemed to pull back. "Viktor," he said, resting his hand on Viktor's cheek. "I want this. I want you to keep going," he admitted, his other hand moving to rest on top of Viktor's. He pulled Viktor's hand to his belt once more, urging him to continue with undoing the buckle. "Please,' he said softly, knowing that he was so far in right now and didn't want it to stop.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 16th 2010, 12:15 am

Viktor smiled softly as Rolf guided his hand back to the belt. "I don't vant to rush you, Rolf," he said quietly, his free hand drawing little circles on Rolf's hip, right above the jeans. "If you vant me to stop, just tell me though," he added, though he hoped Rolf wouldn't be doing that anytime soon. He returned his lips to Rolf's as his hand slowly undid the buckle. He took his time sliding it off, then dropped it to the floor. His hand then moved to the button of Rolf's jeans as he continued kissing Rolf slowly, taking his time as he teasingly played with the button, not unbuttoning it quite yet. The hand on Rolf's hip lightly trailed upward until it reached the back of Rolf's neck where Viktor gently kneaded the skin, all while still kissing Rolf fervently, as if breaking the kiss would lead to terrible, terrible things.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 16th 2010, 12:23 am

"You're not rushing me. Not if I want this," he replied before nodding with what Viktor said. He knew his comfort zone and it was nice that Viktor respected that Rolf had one. It was as if his anticipation was building when he waited for his pants to come off, but it seemed that Viktor enjoyed taking the belt off slowly. The bloke was teasing him and Rolf's frustration was beginning to set in. Groaning as Viktor kissed him, he gently pushed away Viktor's hand and undid the button himself. It was as if he was showing him that that was what the Bulgarian Bitch was supposed to do. Sheesh. His hand then moved away though, resting on Viktor's neck as he pulled their bodies close together.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 16th 2010, 12:51 am

Viktor smirks as his hand is pushed away, allowing Rolf to unbutton his own jeans. "Guess you veren't kidding ven you said you vanted this," he murmured against Rolf's lips, chuckling slightly before going back to kissing him again. He returned his hand to the top of Rolf's jeans, slowly sliding the zipper down completely. His hand lightly ran along the soft skin above Rolf's Jeans before he slipped it down the front of Rolf's pants, only a few inches at first, not wanting to scare of Rolf or anything, though he was sure that his potions partner was enjoying this. Being the tease that he is, he removed his hand and instead placed it on Rolf's side, gripping him firmly as ground his hips into Rolf's, moaning softly and mentally giving himself a pat on the back for using those silencing charms.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 16th 2010, 1:03 am

Rolf smirked slightly against Viktor's lips, for he really did want this. He was more than relieved when Viktor pulled down the zipper, glad that his new buddy wasn't going to question or be reluctant anymore. It seemed though that Viktor had every attention of teasing them though and Rolf was very frustrated with that. Pulling his mouth away from Viktor's, he let out a slightly irritated huff before nipping lightly at the skin of Viktor's jaw. "Arse," he mumbled, annoyed that Viktor seemed rather intent with teasing him. He soon gasped though, feeling the Bulgarian against him and immediately growing curious as to the size of his broomstick. Rolf's own broomstick was slowly starting to rise, though Viktor had yet to discover that one spot that would bring him to maximum height.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 16th 2010, 1:23 am

Viktor chuckled lightly, his fingers brushing against the soft skin of Rolf's neck before making their way down his chest and torso. His hands paused right above Rolf's jeans, lightly tickling the skin as he pulled out the fake pout. "You don't mean that," he said, shooting his big, brown puppy dog eyes at Rolf as both his hands lightly played with the top of Rolf's jeans, ignoring his own arousal that had been affecting him for quite some time now. He leaned in to Rolf's neck, letting his lips lightly brush against the skin. "I know you like it ven I tease you," he murmured as he dropped his lips down to Rolf's neck to begin sucking at the soft, sensitive skin, softly at first, then with more intensity as he left a trail of red marks down Rolf's neck. He paused, letting his lips rest against Rolf's collarbone as he spoke again, "Vare's the fun if you don't let me play around first?" he questioned, sneaking a look up at Rolf's face before he gently kissed Rolf's shoulder, all while his hands had slowly been edging Rolf's jeans downwards until they had reached the mid-thigh point where he left them for now.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 16th 2010, 1:44 am

"No, not the puppy dog eyes," Rolf groaned, giving Viktor a slightly annoyed look. "Alright, fine," he said with a sigh. "I don't mind when you..." but Rolf broke off when he felt Viktor's lips on his neck once more. Rolf's eyes remained trained on Viktor, watching every move carefully and with anticipation. "Alright," he said, groaning as he felt Viktor just resting on his collarbone. He was such an irritating bloke. When Rolf wanted more, it seemed that Viktor was very intent on taking his time. Perhaps it would only be fair to even out the playing field once more. "You're right," he said, "it's not bad to play first." He glanced at his pants, looking at how the were tugged down yet resting and waiting. Looking at Viktor's own pants, he undid the belt buckle, leaving the belt in place and not bothering with taking it off. He just focused on opening the pants button and then sliding the zipper down. "See...I like to play too," he said softly, his fingers dancing around the hem of Viktor's boxers before slipping inside. His fingers froze though, making no move to touch Viktor. "If...that's what you want though..."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 16th 2010, 2:03 am

Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 12:31 am

Sirius walks in, bloodied and angry from being punched in the face by Rad. Leaning over the sink, he starts to wash his face off, beyond rage right now, as he thought about Andi and Bellatrix, as well. -cue Remus-

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 28th 2010, 12:39 am

Remus walks in because he'd been alone in an empty classroom practicing some random potion and had accidentally spilled some of the stuff on his hand - leaving lovely red splotches on the back of it. He pauses when he sees Sirius washing his face, then goes to rinse off his hand. Afterward he turns to say hi but then pauses again and takes a closer look at his friend. "Are you bleeding, Sirius?" he asked worriedly, asking a hand on Sirius' shoulder, trying to see what was wrong with him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 12:40 am

"Yeah," he grunted, cringing in pain, as he turned off the water and grabbed a paper towel, using it to wipe off his face, and stanch the flow of blood from his mouth. "Just got punched in the face by your friend Rad," he snapped irritably, though he knew it had nothing to do with Remus, and he sighed, looking rather sad. "It's been a bad day, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to snap at you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 28th 2010, 12:46 am

"It's alright. Here," he took the paper towel from Sirius, moving closer as he gently helped dab away the blood. "Rad did this? Why?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 12:49 am

"He's just an asshole, that's why. A stupid, faggoty-- shit. I didn't mean to-- you asked me not to-- sorry," he mumbled, glancing at the floor instead of meeting Remus' eyes. "I got in an argument with that Slytherin bitch Pansy, and Rad just came over and socked me in the face for it. He was interfering in things that didn't concern him," he answered stubbornly, wincing as Remus dabbed at the blood. "He's an ass, but he can pack a punch."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 28th 2010, 12:54 am

Remus doesn't say anything about Sirius' slip up, but he does dab at the blood a bit rougher than necessary for a moment. "He's really not that bad. Though even I wouldn't want to get on his bad side. Why were you fighting with Pansy? If Rad's friends with her then that's probably why he interfered." He's never talked to Pansy, himself, but he knows who she is at least.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 12:56 am

"She just walks up to me in the hallway and starts giving me shit for my clothes, so I snap back at her, and she snaps back at me, and then that bitch just walked over and slapped me! Stupid prude bitch," he growled, shaking his head. "I was in a really bad mood to begin with, and I just lost my patience with her, when Rad turned the corner and decided my face needed readjusting. This is gonna bruise really badly, what the hell am I gonna do? I've got my date with Fleur, and everything! I'll look awful," he mumbled, glancing sadly at his reflection. "I hate looking ugly."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 28th 2010, 1:04 am

Remus can't help rolling his eyes slightly at that because, honestly, he's never really seen Sirius not looking good. Sirius pretty much always looked good no matter what. "Even if it bruises you'll look fine. You always look good." He's glad Sirius is too busy looking in the mirror to notice his suddenly slightly pinkish face. Why his face had to suddenly heat up like that, Remus had no idea, but he silently willed the stupid blush to go away. Stupid stupid stupid.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 1:07 am

"Even if I'm purple?" he asked, laughing lightly as he turned to face Remus, hardly taking note of his blushing face, being so distraught over things with his family, and the such. "Remus? Come here," he mumbled, walking over and promptly throwing his arms around Remus, hugging him tightly. "Thanks for being my friend. And liking me and accepting me as I am. Even if I am a Black."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 28th 2010, 1:25 am

"Yeah, even if you're purple." he replied, chuckling lightly. He gave Sirius a slightly confused look when Sirius asked him to come closer. Then Sirius was hugging him and he entirely gave up on trying to keep the redness from his face - it felt like an oven. How bothersome. Whatever, it was just because this was slightly weird. All there was to it. "Hey, you're welcome, Sirius. Honestly, I'd want to be your friend no matter what your last name was. You're my best friend. Blood status or who belongs to what family isn't all that important. I'd rather everyone just got along, really." he hugged Sirius back, just as tightly. "I should be thanking you for being my friend. You're a great guy and I would be sad if we weren't friends."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 1:29 am

"Thanks, Remus. That... that means a lot to me," he murmured, wrapping his arms around him more tightly, feeling considerably better for it. "Thanks for understanding that. That families and blood don't matter. I just hate my family, so much sometimes. Sometimes I think they can't be all bad, I mean, Reg isn't terrible or anything. But I thought Andromeda wasn't like the rest of them but she is now, and it's saddening. I know I don't belong with them, but it's another thing to hear Bella and her telling me I don't deserve to be a part of the family. I don't want to be. I never asked to be. But I hate being associated with them, and the horrible things they do. I don't understand how they can be so eager to use dark magic, it just makes me so angry, Remus. It isn't right."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 28th 2010, 1:48 am

"I'm sorry, Sirius." He doesn't know why he says that all the time but sometimes it's all he can say, because he doesn't know what else to say. "At least you know that you don't do bad stuff like that and your close friends know you don't do stuff like that, so screw the other people, right? People shouldn't judge others like that - they don't know you, so they can't just automatically assume that you're involved with using dark magic and are bad because other members of your family are. It's ridiculous. That's not the Sirius I know. The Sirius I know is a great, kind, caring, fun, absolutely crazy - in a good way - guy, and I wouldn't want that to change, ever." he was suddenly embarrassed for having rambled like that. Would Sirius think him weird? Probably. He was just glad that he'd found Sirius in here so he could try comforting him and be of some help.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 1:52 am

Sirius looks at Remus in surprise, and his face lights up at all the lovely compliments. "You're sweet, Remus," he murmured, giving him one last hug before letting go, and grabbing another towel to wipe away the last of the blood. "I don't know what I'd do without a friend like you, sometimes. I'm just so tired of people right now, all I wanna do is curl up in the dorm, really. Maybe check in the hospital wing later, actually-- check up on that girl Andi hurt," he reflected, deciding he'd wanna go say hi to that girl later, and perhaps have a talk with her about just staying away from an awful girl like his cousin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 28th 2010, 2:00 am

"You wouldn't last there if you tried curling up in the dorm - you only usually do that when you're having a bad hair day, remember?" Remus leaned against a sink after Sirius let go, licking his lips and looking down at the floor in front of him. He felt oddly...empty? or something like that, now that he wasn't hugging Sirius.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 28th 2010, 2:17 am

"That's true, but it's been a bad enough day that it's worse than a bad hair day. That's right, worse than bad hair day," he chuckled, brushing his hair back into place as he did so. "Either way, can we head up there together? There's chocolate there, and the such," he mentioned, smiling at Remus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 28th 2010, 2:26 am

"Worse than a bad hair day?" Remus blinks. Yeah, that had to a really bad day then - not much was worse than a bad hair day it seemed when it came to Sirius. "Okay, we're definitely going back to the dorm and getting you some chocolate. Chocolate makes everything better. Then we're going to cuddle."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next