Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Couch

+5
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Narcissa Black
9 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Couch - Page 4 Empty Re: The Couch

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 5th 2010, 6:36 am

Scorpius shakes his head slightly, thinking of how ridiculous Marcus can be sometimes. He glances up when he spots Faye enter the room and feels himself freeze for a moment. He's unsure if he should say anything or make an escape. But wait, he can't go to his dorm...damn Penus. "Err...hi," he decides to say, breaking the silence.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 5th 2010, 6:43 am

"Hi," Faye replies and then pauses awkwardly, not knowing whether or not she should leave, "Marcus...erm, he said...nevermind."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 5th 2010, 6:49 am

"Marcus said something?" he asks frowning in slight confusion. "When did you talk to Marcus? He didn't mention that to me," he says shaking his head. "Right, none of my business really," he mumbles. "Sorry."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 5th 2010, 7:06 am

"Yeah, not too long ago...um, we were by the fireplace. I don't know, I told him to tell you I would like to talk to you, but apparently you've been MIA." Faye bit her lip and looked to the side, not knowing where the hell this was going.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 5th 2010, 7:12 am

"Oh...well err, yeah," he says while scratching the back of his neck. "Things have gone...downhill to say the least. With you...Viktor...Regulus," he says sighing. "Just didn't see the point of attempting to socialize with anyone. Didn't want to socialize with anyone," his gaze falling on the fireplace.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 5th 2010, 8:27 am

"What do you mean - with Viktor and Regulus? Oh, you told them about...yeah..." Faye folded her arms and shrugged, "I - I don't know what you want me to tell you. I know what I should tell you, but I'm sure those are two very different things."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 5th 2010, 8:48 am

"I deserve what happened, I know," he says, his eyes leaving the fire and glancing over at her. "I understand that I fucked up. If anything, tell me what you think you should. Tell me something. Tell me...tell me anything," he says, reveling in the moment of just talking to her, even if the conversation was far from light and happy.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 5th 2010, 9:17 am

Faye studied him, puzzled by this reaction. She wanted to tell him about Lucius, but after hearing about how he had suffered the past couple of weeks she thought maybe it'd be best not to tell him right away. Before she could stop herself, she walked over and sat down beside him, "I, erm....I forgive you. For everything. I understand that you were drunk and I've done worse to you and, yet, you still give me chances. So, I forgive you."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 5th 2010, 9:31 am

Scorpius watches as she moves over to the couch, somewhat surprised when she sits next to him. His eyes close for a moment as he thinks of everything that they've been through. Nothing had been easy for the two of them. He opens his yes glancing at her again. "How though," he finds himself asking. "I mean... how can you forgive me? How can you look at me at not think of what I did? I...I look at myself and I'm disgusted," he says, his gaze falling to the floor. "I can't even imagine what it must be like for you."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 5th 2010, 9:38 am

He was starting to pile on the guilt she felt about the Lucius situation and she nearly choked on a lump that rose in her threat, "It's hard, not thinking about it," she managed to say, "but, I know that I have done worse things to you. I think the reason you can't understand why I forgive you is because you have done this to me before. You've never been in the position you are in, whereas I have. I know that people make mistakes and I'm willing to accept this as one stupid, small mistake that I secretly am praying never gets repeated ever, ever again. What you did may have hurt me, but it doesn't make you any less of a person..."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 5th 2010, 9:49 am

"No, never again. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever again," he says shaking his head and pulling his gaze from the floor. "That's one experience I definitely do not want repeated. I'm sorry Faye," he says glancing at her face. "I'm so sorry. It all just got so out of hand. So many regrets from that night, and if I could go back, I'd change it all in an instant. I just hope we can move forward from this. I mean, I hope we can move forward from everything that has piled up. Everything that has happened. I really do love you and the last thing I want is to lose you."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 5th 2010, 9:55 am

Faye wondered if that were true or if it would remain true if he found out about Lucius. If. If was good. Maybe she shouldn't tell him about Lucius and that stupid night. After all, it would only cause more chaos in their relationship and they didn't need anymore of it. Besides, there wasn't any reason he needed to know, was there? "That's...that's good then," she murmured, biting her lip, "I would probably change that night too. I sometimes wish it had never, erm, happened. I think we can move forward from it - at least, since you want to, and I..." She sighed, her hands holding one another tightly, "I love you too."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 5th 2010, 10:09 am

His mind briefly wonders to what could have been so terrible that night for her? Quite a few possibilities run though his mind, but none of them include Lucius and shagging. He lets out a small sigh in relief, feeling inexplicably happy that she wants to try and move forward, and that she still loves him after everything that has happened. "I'd really like to try," he says giving her a small smile. He knows that gaining her trust back is going to be similar to the way she gained his trust, but he is willing to do what it takes. "I...thank you," he murmurs, the small words all that come to mind. "I'll work hard to prove myself and that I'm sorry."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 5th 2010, 10:18 am

"Scorp...you don't have to prove yourself, I...I understand what you've done," Faye looked away for a moment, trying not to show the guilt that she felt inside. He try to prove himself to her when she kept information from him? It didn't seem at all fair. She rested her head on his shoulder in an attempt to make things feel more...normal, "I don't want to make a big deal out of this. I want to push beyond it and pretend it didn't happen."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 5th 2010, 10:29 am

He finds himself nodding in reply, then glances down in slight surprise as she rests her head on his shoulder. The small gesture is unbelievably comforting and although he's hesitant at first, he moves his arm to wrap around her shoulder. "I'd like that," he replies quietly, for never bringing up this whole thing again would be real swell. Though, that probably won't happen. "I... I think we can push past this," he replies situating himself on the couch so that he gets more comfortable. He glances down at her then murmurs, "Gods, I've missed you. I've missed you so much."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 1:07 am

Faye adjusts her position on the couch when she feels his arm around her shoulder happy that they're starting to be alright. She pushes the memories of the drunk party out of her mind, hoping that she'd never have to bring it out again. She paused, closing her eyes and trying to get comfortable, "I know we can push past it, if we really want to anyway." She sighed and listened to the quiet crackling of the fire. It felt nice to sit like they used to when they didn't have so much drama in their lives. She hoped that they could return to that kind of relationship, "I've missed you too. A lot more than you could imagine."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 1:20 am

"Well I don't plan on going anywhere now," he replies quietly, glad that things are slowly returning to normal. "And we can make up for lost time," he says while his hand that is wrapped around her begins to toy with strand of her soft hair. "Have you... have you seen Regulus recently?" he asks her, unsure if she's seen Reg since the whole stairs incident. "I haven't heard anything about him since dropping him off at the Hospital Wing, and I was curious as to how he's doing."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 1:24 am

"Well, that's good," Faye laughed, glad that she was able to feel at least a little bit happier. She smiles when he toys with a strand of her hair, the tension slowly drifting away as they grow more comfortable with the situation, "We haven't talked since he came to comfort me in the common room. He's doing alright, I think, but he's not very fond of you."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 1:29 am

"Not surprised," he says while shaking his head slightly. After all, Scorp was the one who found Regulus after he had been raped by Gellert. Gosh, what I tangled web. "I miss him though," he says sighing. "I miss my knitting buddy too. The only people I've really talked to are Flint and Dee. How's Penny doing?" he asks, though Dom blinks because she knows that Faye hasn't talked to Penny. "From what Flint says, she seems to be doing pretty well."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 5:56 am

Faye pursed her lips, knowing full well that Regulus wasn't going to be pleased with her decision on sticking with Scorpius. When asked about Penny, she sighs and wonders where her best friend could possibly be. Probably finding new best friends named Parvati who slept with other best friend's unsuccessful rapists. How sad. She looked over at Scorpius and shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't spoken to her in awhile. Only person I've talked to is, well, Flint."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 6th 2010, 6:20 am

[bitch please. every time i try to get some bff time, you flaaaake on meeeeee]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 6:29 am

"Oh," he says, feeling a bit awkward for bringing up Penny then. "Err, well, she seems to be doing good. I know her and Flint have had some rough patches, but they've worked through everything as of lately. Don't know how long that's gonna last because they love them some drama. Seems like things are getting back on track for everyone," he murmurs, glad that all the drama llamas seem to be sedated for now. The sit in a comfortable silence for a moment before he says, "If I say sorry again, would you get mad? I mean, some people get real pissed over insistent apologies, but I really have the urge to say sorry again."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 7:20 am

"No, I wouldn't be mad, but eventually you realize you're going to have to stop saying sorry, right?" she paused, a half smile on her face, "I mean, I've already forgiven you, so I think this is you trying to forgive yourself. Know what I mean?" Faye didn't feel much like talking about Penny because, frankly, she didn't give a damn in that second. All she cared about was that she had Scorpius back. Even if he had manhandled Gellert, what she had done was worse.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 7:49 am

"Yeah, you're right," he says, thinking of what she says. "I suppose that that is something that will just happen." He feels like he is halfway there on forgiving himself, but with Regulus and Viktor, he is still unable to fully do so. "I am sorry though, and I'm going to try not to mention it ever again. Thank you," he murmurs, his arm gently pulling her closer into his side. He drops a light kiss on the top of her head, then freezes slightly. "Shit," he mumbles. "Sorry...if it's too soon. I just..." he trails off while ruffling his hair slightly with his free hand.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 7:58 am

Faye freezes when he kisses her atop, but she certainly doesn't want this to become a foofaraw. So, instead of freaking out, she nuzzles his shoulder and moves her hand over his, "It's not. It's fine. Well, better than fine, actually," she whispers as she continues watching the fire. She wonders where Penny is, but figures she and Marcus are probably off getting down and dirty and that is not something she wants to imagine.

[I needed to use that word. Foofaraw.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum