Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Couch

+5
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Narcissa Black
9 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Couch - Page 6 Empty Re: The Couch

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 28th 2010, 7:18 am

Lucius looks up and smirks. "Hello there. Narcissa, right?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 28th 2010, 7:27 am

Narcissa twirled a blonde strand of hair around her index finger and crossed one leg over the other. "Yup, yup, yup!" she smiled. "Although, you can, like, call me Cissy. It's cuter, don't you think?" she giggled. She did that a lot. "And you're, like, Lucy? Right?" she asked hopefully.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 28th 2010, 7:28 am

"...Lucius, actually," he corrects her, but smiles because he likes Narcissa, and she's Regulus' cousin so he should be nice to her.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 28th 2010, 7:36 am

Narcissa for a small moment feared for her life, but when Lucius smiled, she seemed to totally forget being afraid. "Oh, sorry then!" she chirps and neatens her skirt a bit. "So, Lucius, what year are you in? I mean, your self-confidence and all kinda radiates seventh year, but I don't know, you might be younger. Oh, what's your favorite class, as well? Personally, I'm not a fan of classes, but they're a good time to talk to people who you usually don't see, I guess. Though lunch is kinda good for that too... What's your favorite food? I'm not a big eater, so I like salads best, but chocolate is nice once in a while, even if it doesn't do a thing for my figure." she was suddenly aware of speaking too much. "Oh, excuse me. Um... you should probably have a chance to answer those questions, huh?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 28th 2010, 7:42 am

"Wow. I didn't know I was coming here to be interrogated," he says with a laugh as he runs his fingers through his hair which he just spent an hour brushing. "Yes, I'm a 7th year. I don't like classes. There's nothing this school can teach me that'll be of any use to me. I know everything that I need to know. My favorite food? I've never really thought about it, but I suppose fruit is pretty good. All fruits. I'm a dancer so I like to eat healthy foods to keep me in shape," he explains before continuing. "And I think that was all your questions."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 28th 2010, 7:45 am

Narcissa clapped her hands, as if it just struck her that he was a dancer. "A dancer! You totally look like one!" she smiled and flipped her hair back. "Maybe you could teach me sometime! I mean, I'm pretty lousy with dancing. Seriously, just ask any guy I've danced with---which is really only Severus, but you know. Oh, do you know Severus? We're friends. Despite the fact that we haven't talked in quite some time... Still."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 28th 2010, 7:49 am

"I could teach you how to dance if you'd like," he said with a smirk. "Severus? I know him. I haven't seen him around in awhile, but we've talked a few times. I've been spending a lot of my time with Regulus these days. He said you were his cousin, right? He's a pretty cool kid," he said with a smile. "I like talking to him."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:46 am

OKAY SO YOU GUYS LEFT OBVIOUSLY.
SEEING AS YOU STARTED SOMETHING ELSE REFERRING TO THIS, YEAH.

Regulus is here the morning after the really bad day, curled up on the couch with a textbook in his hands, actually studying this time, instead of attempting to and daydreaming like normal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 4:50 am

THE DAY CISSA AND LUCIUS FINISH A CONVERSATION IS THE DAY I WAKE UP WITH A HUGE DICK.
IN 1.0
>.>

Lucius walks in and throws himself on a comfy chair, not noticing anyone else in the room until he looks over and sees Regulus. "Oh! Hello there," he says cheerfully, waiting to see what sort of mood Regulus is in before saying too much.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:52 am

Regulus hears Lucius' voice and promptly drops his book in surprise, and scrambles to the ground to get it, before looking up to meet Lucius' eyes, far less alluring in the morning light of the common room, thankfully. "Oh-er- hey, Lucius," he said awkwardly, unsure what Lucius felt about the night before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 4:56 am

"Sleep well?" he asked, sitting up to get a better look at Regulus. "I suppose I should apologize for last night," he said as he looked down to examine his pimp cane as if it was the most important thing in the world at the moment before looking up to face Regulus again. "I was only giving you what I thought you wanted, but apparently I was wrong," he said casually with a shrug.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:59 am

Regulus shifted uncomfortably and looked up at him again, shaking his head. "No- don't be- I'm sorry- you didn't do anything wrong, really I just... Sorry I freaked out on you," he said, feeling rather nauseous and frustrated that he couldn't explain himself in the least. "I did want it- I did- I just... I can't, I'm sorry Lucius. I can't do it. It's not right."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 5:09 am

"Oh. So it was a guilt thing. Huh. I thought maybe I really did scare you," he said with a slight smirk. "I really am sorry, though. Didn't mean for it to go as far as it did. I had no idea that my actions would get you all hot and bothered," he teased with a grin.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:11 am

Regulus gaped and turned a bright shade of red, glaring at Lucius, then laughing slightly. "Oh, shut up. I wasn't the only one," he retorted, smirking back at him when he managed to stop blushing as red as a quaffle. "I didn't mean for that either, but you didn't exactly hear me complaining, did you? Just- not again, alright? It was a mistake, not that I didn't enjoy it," he replied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 5:18 am

Lucius nodded and leaned back in his chair, glad to hear that Regulus wasn't mad at him like he had thought. "Of course you enjoyed it. I mean, look at me," he said as he motioned to the perfection that is Lucius Malfoy. "I have a feeling that Viktor won't be hearing about this, am I right?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:26 am

Regulus paled and shook his head. "No. Absolutely not, in fact, I'd really rather that nobody heard about it, if you don't mind," he said, looking rather apprehensive. "And yes, you do have a point," he said with an exasperated sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 5:30 am

"Don't worry. No one will ever hear of our little adventure," he said with a wink. "Moving on. How have you been? Studying, I see. Why is it that I always interrupt you when you're trying so hard to be a studious, little 5th year? I'll feel terribly guilty if you end up failing because of me," he said with mock sympathy because he knows that talking to him is more interesting than whatever Regulus was reading.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:33 am

Regulus laughed because he really does seem to be studying whenever Lucius shows up. "I'm really not that studious, you just seem to catch me at those times. It's hard to study in the evening, when this place is full, so I study in the mornings. Not that I particularly want to, so by all means, feel free to interrupt me anytime," he said with a grin, putting his Transfiguration book down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 5:39 am

"Hmm. You're right. I usually spend my evenings in the dorm, brushing my hair," he said with a sigh because his hair is just so perfect. "It takes hours to get it this soft, you see. I need to make time in my busy schedule to take proper care of it."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 6:11 am

I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO POST WHOOOOOPS I WAS GONNA BE ALL YO LUNA WHATS THE DEAL HERE

Regulus snickers at that because even if his hair is gorgeous, he does not really spend any time on it at all beyond shampoo and conditioner, unlike Sirius who spends as much time on it as Gideon. "Oh, of course. Can't let a strand out of place," he said with a smirk, shaking his head. "And you seem so busy, lounging about all the time and wandering about the grounds. Do you ever do anything productive?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 6:19 am

Lucius positioned himself so he sat sideways in the chair, letting his legs drape lazily over the side as he looked up at the ceiling. "Hmm," he hummed as if in deep thought. "No. No, not really. Oh! I do dance. Is that not productive? I'd say it is. I mean, it got me this body which is just perfect in every way," he said with a sigh as he thought of his life goal which is just so fucking egotistical and narcissistic. "Besides that though, there's really nothing else I do. Just lay here and look pretty, waiting for someone interesting to come along and save me from my boredom."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 6:30 am

Regulus laughed, amused by his nonchalance and vanity. "I would agree that anything that gets you a body like that is productive," he said without really thinking, his eyes starting to wander before he catches himself and stops, looking back at Lucius' face. "And I must say, if there is an art to laying about and looking pretty, you have most certainly mastered it. Impeccable," he teased.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 6:32 am

"Mhm," he said as he closed his eyes and smiled, looking quite relaxed as he lounged in the chair, listening to Regulus compliment him. "Years of practice, my friend. Years of practice. You try lounging around all day, and doing nothing. It takes quite a bit of work, if I do say so myself."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 6:36 am

"Oh, I'm sure it does," he said rolling his eyes, which start to wander once more the moment he realizes that Lucius' own eyes are closed. Hot dayum, boy-- oh shit, not supposed to think that, nope, was not thinking that, not thinking about that body, or that face, or that hair, that I really, really, really want to touch again... "Right. So, I'm gonna get going now, I've got class soon," he lied, feeling a desperate need to get away from Lucius if he was going to be thinking those kinds of thoughts about him- no good, no good at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 6:42 am

Lucius' eyes flickered open as he glanced over at Regulus, who didn't really seem to be all there. As if he was thinking about something else. "Hm? Oh. Right. Okay then. I'll see you around, Regulus," he said with a smile. "Next time you're studying I'll be sure to walk in and interrupt as usual."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum