Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Couch

+5
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Narcissa Black
9 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Couch - Page 5 Empty Re: The Couch

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 8:13 am

"Okay," he says quietly letting out a sigh in relief. His hand shifts slightly so that it is gripping hers gently. He thinks of how nice this is. Just the quiet comfort, no words really needed. Scorpius would rather not like to think about Penus getting down and dirty, but a sudden thought occurs to him. "I don't like Penus shagging in my dorm," he says softly while glancing over at the stairs. "It's just...I don't feel comfortable with them getting all hot and heavy in there. I mean...I have to sleep in there. It's disgusting."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 8:22 am

Faye bites her tongue, holding back laughter, "Why don't you talk to Flint, then? I'm sure with your whole 'bros before hoes' thing that he'll give you a sex-free dorm," she says, shakily, as she continues to withhold her laughter. Luckily for her, she knew that Penny would not move the smut to their dorm or Faye would have to kill her.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 8:32 am

"It's happened a few times now, me trying to get to the dorm and finding that damn rubber band on the door handle. I just... urgh," he says shuddering slightly. "I'll talk to him. That's a good idea I suppose. Though, I'm sure Pennasty will make some comment about me trying to control the situation. Really though, there are plenty of other places for them to shag," he remarks.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 9:11 pm

"Yeah, I know there are, seeing as - " Faye stopped herself because it wasn't necessarily a good time to bring up past moments when they had only recently patched things up. She awkwardly cleared her throat to cover up that statement, "Anyway, yeah, I think if you talk to Marcus and, maybe, if I talk to Penny things will fall into place. Penny's my best friend, you know, and it's not polite to give people those nicknames." She laughed and playfully shoved him before looking back at the fire.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 9:23 pm

"Yeah, I know," he grumbles slightly. "Old habits die hard I suppose. I guess she really doesn't deserve that nickname, she's really not that bad of a person. I'll try not to say Pennasty anymore," he vows. "It's just compared to you... well obviously no competition," he shrugs and cringes because... oh yeah, he's done the nasty nasty with Pennasty. "But yeah, sounds like a good plan to me. I see Flint quite a bit and he's usually pretty considerate about my problems and... concerns."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 9:31 pm

"Good because I think Penny might bring her hate for you down to a moderate dislike if you stop with the nickname," Faye says, smiling and desperately trying to ignore the fact that he did, actually, do the nasty with her best friend, "I haven't seen Penny in awhile and, honestly, I don't have the slightest clue where'd she be. Do you think they're up there now? That's awkward."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 9:41 pm

"Yep, I'll stop. I promise," he says nodding, as if convincing himself that the nickname really does need to end. "I...I'm pretty sure they are. I saw Flint about a half hour ago, he said that he was going up to the dorm to shag Pennas- Penny. Unless they didn't last long and then left, I'm pretty sure... they're going to be there the rest of the night," he sighs. Scorpius should just not even bother with the dorm anymore, because Penus always seems to be occupying it. Horny little buggers.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 9:46 pm

"Well, I might head up to my dorm soon. Luckily for me, they don't shag in there or you'd probably see Missing Persons ads." Faye tilted her head and wondered why people thought constant shagging in a dorm room was acceptable, "I'd say you could come with me, but there's two problems: one, I don't think you're allowed up there and two, Penny would kill you for actually being in there, maybe. Then again, she was just mauled by a werewolf, so you should be fine."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 9:54 pm

"You are very lucky then to have an untainted room," he says with a small grin. "It's fine, I'll just wait around a bit and if they aren't done in a half hour, I'll find some pathetic first year to kick them out of the dorm. No big deal," he says with a small shrug. He gently shifts then stands up, hesitantly offering her his hand to help her up like he used to do nearly every night.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 10:00 pm

"Meh, Penny still lives there so it's not completely untainted," Faye whispers, then pauses, "Don't tell her I said that." His plan to get his dorm free doesn't sound very effective, but she can't help laughing at the idea of a first year walking in on Marcus and Penny to kick them out. She remains hesitant when he outstretches his hand, not sure if she should take it, but it didn't seem at all threatening. Why not? She takes his hand and gently lifts herself from the couch, ready to walk over to the dormitory stairs. There hadn't ever been many awkward moments until now. They had done this movement a thousand times and, yet, it was because of all those times that this one felt insanely awkward.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 10:12 pm

"I won't tell her you said that and you won't tell her I call her Pennasty behind her back. Seems like a fair trade," he smiles. His hand, which is totally not threatening in the slightest, clasps her hand gently as he helps her up. He stands with her for a moment in this awkward silence, then has to tell his feet to start moving. Leading her towards the stairs, he pauses when he reaches the one for the Girls' Dormitories. "Right, so...err, night," he says after giving her hand a small squeeze and releasing it. "I'll err...I'll see you soon, right?" he asks her, his now free hand scratching the back of his neck lightly before falling to his side.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 7:47 pm

SO REG AND LUCIUS WALK BACK IN FROM THE OUTSIDE LAST NIGHT.
SO THEY'RE HERE.
YEAH?
YEAH.

Regulus looks more pissed off then sulky, yeah. "Sorry 'bout that, maybe we can fly together another time? Don't really fancy the idea of hanging around Sirius, and I somehow doubted you'd enjoy his company either."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 27th 2010, 7:51 pm

Lucius shrugs. "It would have been fun to fuck with him a bit, but not in front of Viktor. He's a lot bigger in person, isn't he?" he comments, not wanting to get punched by Viktor like he does in my head all the time.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 7:54 pm

OH NO I HAVE TO GO IN LIKE TEN MINUTES.
BUMMER.
I'll be back in like... less than an hour. Probably.

"Yeah, he's pretty damn big," he says, then realizes what he just said, and turns bright red. "NOT LIKE THAT! Oh, well, I guess definitely like that too- FUCKING HELL WILL SOMEONE JUST HIT ME WITH A SILENCING CHARM!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 27th 2010, 7:57 pm

OH NO
WELL
I'LL BE HERE
MHM

Lucius smirks and holds back his laughter. "Oh really? I guess that explains why you keep him around then, eh?," he asks with a grin as inner Lucius begs to see those naked pictures of Viktor.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 8:01 pm

Regulus blushes a deep shade of crimson but can't help but grin as well. "Fine, that's definitely a really good reason- he's beyond amazing- that's TMI- but that's not why I 'keep him around.' He's been good to me for all this time, he takes care of me, and he's been there for me through so much, and he's always doing all these wonderful things for me- I don't really think I appreciate him enough," he said sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 27th 2010, 8:03 pm

Lucius gives Regulus a blank stare. "Yeah. He sounds wonderful. Blowing you off to spend time with the brother he knows you hate," he says in a dull voice that shows how great he thinks Viktor really is.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 8:06 pm

Reg's face fell, and he stared at the ground. "You head him, he said he wasn't blowing me off, he'd just made plans earlier because I was avoiding him for a while. But just because he didn't actually do anything wrong doesn't mean it won't bother me. I can't help it. I loath Sirius, and he's Viktor's best friend. And there's nothing I can do about it, so I just need to learn to deal better, I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 27th 2010, 8:07 pm

"Mhm," he said while running his fingers through his perfect hair. "May I ask you something? If Viktor is so perfect, why were you avoiding him for a few days?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 8:09 pm

"I was- I was mad about something stupid, and we just- we haven't been getting along lately, it's mostly my fault- I've just- I don't know. I just feel that when he looks at me, he'd rather be somewhere else. I hate that feeling," he said uneasily, not altogether aware of why he found it so easy to talk to Lucius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 27th 2010, 8:14 pm

"Somewhere else with Sirius?" he suggested, glad that Regulus was opening up to him already. "Or not. Maybe off with one of his Mudblood friends. You said he had a few of those, didn't you?" he asked, sounding somewhat revolted at the thought of someone actually liking one of them.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 11:11 pm

Regulus' face fell for a moment, then he glared at Lucius. "It's not like that. They're just friends. Besides, Sirius is straight. He just- I guess he just-" His voice breaks off, and he stares at the ground. "I think I'm gonna go to bed. I don't feel so good."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 27th 2010, 11:14 pm

Lucius sighed and realized he's not doing a very good job at making Regulus feel any better. "Alright then, Regulus. I'll see you around," he said with a small smile as he stood up to leave. "I'm sure you'll see Viktor tomorrow, and have loads of fun doing whatever it is you two do together," he said, trying to cheer Regulus up before walking up to his own dorm with his pimp cane.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 28th 2010, 6:43 am

Lucius is sitting here before his sirius serious conversation with Regulus. He has his pimp cane. Duh.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 28th 2010, 7:16 am

Narcissa skips down to the common room and sees Lucius, who she doesn't really remember meeting. "Why hull-lo there!" she giggles and sits next to him.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum