Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Couch

+5
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Narcissa Black
9 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Couch - Page 7 Empty Re: The Couch

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 6:45 am

Regulus smiled and waved goodbye, then left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 3:43 am

Regulus the little bitch is here. He is pisssssseddd.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 3:46 am

Pansy wanders through the common room, because all she ever does is wander around and appear when people need her really. Anyway, she catches sight of Regulus sitting at the couch looking a little grumpy. Maybe he ran out of tissues or pooped his only clean pair of underwear from crying so hard. Pansy didn't know and Pansy didn't care. "Well well well. If it isn't my favorite little crybaby. And by favorite, I mean I hate you best."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 4:01 am

Regulus doesn't even flinch when he sees Pansy because Inner!Reg is suicidal and might piss her off on purpose, at least, he's trying to make me do that, but Reg would die and Luna would be mad at me. So, instead he just glares at her and rolls his eyes. "What do you want? Come to take your temper out on me again?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 4:09 am

"Oh, but it's so easy. Look, you're already upset and all I've done is say hello." Pansy circled the couch like a vulture around a carcass, finally taking a seat on the other side of the couch, turned a bit sideways toward him. "How's life, little Reggikins? You look down." Her tone was obviously teasing, though she kept a serious face. Pansy had a killer poker face if the Slytherins were to ever play poker. Pansy would win. Which, if this was strip poker, Severus would be disappointed as Pansy would remain fully clothed the whole time.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 4:26 am

"Don't flatter yourself, it's not like you're the reason I'm pissed off," he growled as he continued to glare, very unamused. "Last I checked you weren't some Gryffindor dumbshit mudblood slut, so unless you want to provide me with a carcass, will you just fuck off? I've got enough shit without you adding to it, Parkinson. Can't you find another victim for once?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 4:30 am

"Well someone's learned how to glare. And here I thought your only facial expression was one of terror." Pansy laughed. "I could find another victim, but it would be far less entertaining than continuing to torment my favorite one, which I have so conveniently right here in front of me. Why turn down easy prey? But speaking of carcasses, I could arrange for something if I'm bothered enough about it or bribed thorougly." She leaned back into the couch, crossing one leg casually over the other.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 4:46 am

"I'm harder to frighten when I've got so little left to lose," he said bluntly, though there was some bitterness in his voice. "Easy prey? The potential carcass in question fits the bill," he said with a snort. "Stupid Granger bitch, should have hexed her instead of walking away," he muttered under his breath, almost forgetting Pansy was there as he wallowed in his own self pity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 4:48 am

A wide smile grew slowly across Pansy's face as Regulus answered her. "Ahhh, Granger. I know the feeling. Disappointing you didn't do anything to her. Though she's been through a lot already, you know." Pansy laughed to herself, reliving the memories quite happily in her head.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 4:51 am

"Do I look like I give a damn? She's still breathing, and that's enough to piss me off," he retorted, though he was mildly curious. "I still can't believe I didn't do anything. I would have, if I'd known she'd fuck shit up for me anyway. I didn't lay a fucking finger on her-- not that I'd want to, on second thought, without dragon hide gloves or something," he added as an afterthought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 5:02 am

"Yes, it's much better to not touch her. Kicking her down the stairs is a better option, if I may offer my professional advice. A week long coma is the way to go, but really it's unfortunate it was only a week." Pansy shrugged and chewed on her lip, staring off at nothing in particular. "I'll just do better next time."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 5:05 am

Regulus blinked and stared at her. "Wait, you put Hermione Granger in a coma for a week? I can no longer legitimately say that I hate you anymore. That is the weirdest thing that has happened to me all week," he said, looking rather wide eyed and impressed, instead of grumpy and emo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 5:23 am

Pansy narrowed her eyes at him, a little confused at his sudden change in behavior. "Um. Yeah. Went after the bitch and kicked her down some stairs after beating her around a while. She was out cold in the hospital wing for a week." She looked at him as if it was no big deal and happened every third Wednesday, but inside she was gloating that someone was finally impressed by it instead of just being mildly worried she'd get in trouble for it. "And what a relief that you don't hate me anymore. I was so worried we could never be friends."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 5:28 am

Regulus actually managed a short laugh at her last words, though he was now looking at her in awe. "What the hell'd she do to you?" he asked, not really giving a damn about that whole privacy thing. "... Then again, the fact that she exists is kind of a crime in itself, honestly."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 5:32 am

"Good point, little one." Pansy laughed, pulling her legs up to sit indian style on the couch. "Nah, she said a bit too much to Draco and he nearly offed himself because of it. Had to let her know that wasn't okay with me. I guess it got the message across. She hasn't bothered us since."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 5:45 am

"... What the fuck? Damn, well I won't lie, she knows what to say to make me wanna strangle her," he growled, remember how much control it had taken to stay his hand. "Little one? Fuck, you're only like an inch taller! It's not my fault I'm short," he said indignantly. Heheheheh. Short Reg, only like five feet tall. "Nonetheless, that's pretty badass."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 5:49 am

"An inch or five, you're shorter and I'll call you what I like. And thank you. It is, if I say so myself." This was weird. She and Reg were almost getting along, which logically should not be happening. Though, the wheels in Pansy's head started turning. Intimidation had worked for a while, but making him think they were friends, that could seal her secret he'd witnessed for good. This could work out just fine.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 5:51 am

"... I suppose it could be worse than 'little one,'" he admitted grudgingly, shaking his head and sighing. "So, is there a particular reason you hate me so much, or do you just hate everyone equally?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 5:57 am

"I don't hate you more, per say, you're just one of the most fun to hate. Such fantastic reactions." She shook her head amusedly, flinging a pillow at his face.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 14th 2010, 8:20 am

Regulus Black wrote:"Do I look like I give a damn? She's still breathing, and that's enough to piss me off," he retorted, though he was mildly curious. "I still can't believe I didn't do anything. I would have, if I'd known she'd fuck shit up for me anyway. I didn't lay a fucking finger on her-- not that I'd want to, on second thought, without dragon hide gloves or something," he added as an afterthought.

REGULUS SHOVED MYA INTO THE SHELF...
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 14th 2010, 6:44 pm

He shoved her a little. She's a pussy wimp and fell into a shelf and hurt her arm, OH POOR BABY. Not.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 4:42 am

Pansy Malfoy wrote:"I don't hate you more, per say, you're just one of the most fun to hate. Such fantastic reactions." She shook her head amusedly, flinging a pillow at his face.

Regulus, being a seeker and therefore possessing fantastic reflexes, catches the pillow and swiftly throws it back at her with a small smile. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I think you'll find it harder to terrorize me in the future, as I intend on being less of a prat, now that I'm no longer some muggle-lover's plaything," he replied, shaking his hair out of his eyes at he looked at her. "I'm tired of being pushed around."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 4:54 am

Pansy stuck out her bottom lip in a somewhat surprised and thinking expression. "Hm. That's new. Someone trying his hand at being a real Slytherin for the first time in his life? Gonna try and get yourself some respect and save what ounce of dignity you very well may not have left? Hate to break it to you, but I'm not so sure you're quite bad boy material. They don't mope and cry, you see."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 5:08 am

"I don't remember asking for your opinion, Parkinson," he retorted, his disgruntled expression back. "No, not everyone can be as badass as you, but I don't need your consent to be who I want to be, thanks. Besides, I think I'll leave the 'bad boy' reputation for Lucius, I'm done with whoring myself out."

LOL. PLEASE, LIKE THAT'D WORK.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 5:35 am

Pansy laughed. "One, you get my opinion whether you want it or not. Two, it's Malfoy. Not Parkinson. And three, do what you want. But don't expect me to be kind when you fail miserably. What could you possibly know about badassery?" She paused, just long enough that it seemed he had an opportunity to answer but would be cut off before he could open his mouth. "Nothing. You know nothing. What have you ever done that is worth remembering? Good luck with that. You'll sure need it." She smirked and shook her head at him, standing up to leave.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum