Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Couch

+5
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Narcissa Black
9 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Couch Empty The Couch

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 4:45 am

BECAUSE WE NEEDED ANOTHER THREAD IN HERE DAMMIT

Reg is here to talk to his dear Cissa.

Back to top Go down

The Couch Empty Re: The Couch

Post  Narcissa Black June 17th 2010, 4:49 am

Cissy scampers/skips/trips/flies/TRAVELS. WHATEVER. *insert creative Narcissish way of movement here* and sees the new couch. "Ooh, when'd we get a new couch?" she sits on it. Mmm. Firm. She also sees Regulus and smiles in a friendly way. "Oh, well, hello there! Have we met? You look awfully familiar. I'm Narcissa." she introduces herself, seeing as Reg is pretty unrecognizable. The last time she saw him was after he and Viktor broke up, after all.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 4:52 am

Regulus stares blankly at Narcissa. "Narcissa. It's me. Regulus. You know, your stupid little cousin who chases you around at Christmas at Grimmauld Place and stole your hair brush so you beat him up when we were like five? Ring a bell at all?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 17th 2010, 4:55 am

Narcissa nearly dropped her purse. She was that shocked. "OH. MY. MERLIN. REG? REG! YOU LOOK SO HEALTHY! AND PLUMP! WELL, NOT REALLY PLUMP, BUT YOU GET MY POINT!" she then clutches his head and holds it to her bosom in a matronly way. "OH, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN, SWEETIE? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES! OH, REGGIE! I'VE MISSED YOU!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 4:59 am

Regulus regrets saying hello, yes he does. He swiftly extracts his head from Narcissa's ample bosom and hugs her back lightly. "I've missed you too. No, I don't look like the undead anymore, Cissa," he said with a smile, glad to see his cousin again. "I've been better. A lot better, since the last time we talked. Clearly," he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 17th 2010, 5:10 am

"Ooh, so what's the sitch the latest update on the times and trials of Regulus Black?" she asked, thinking that Regulus's life would make a very good TV drama, yes it would.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 5:12 am

All of AWF would, babe.

Regulus smiled brightly. "I'm back with Viktor, now. And I'm not... doing that stuff, anymore. Some bad stuff happened so I stopped. For good. And I've been eating and all again, and things are good, and things are happy, and I'm in love, and I like love," he said all very quickly with a big smile on his face. Aww, happy kitten.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 17th 2010, 5:21 am

I'd watch that. *nods*

Narcissa is unable to bite back her grin. "If you could, um... excuse me, for a moment..." she then shoved her face into a pillow and squealed very loudly while flailing. "Ahem. Sorry about that. So, you and Viktor, eh?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 5:23 am

Regulus is a happy kitten, yes he is. "Yes. Together. Forever. Really," he said with confidence, absentmindedly fingering his ring from Viktor. "Speaking of- I mentioned you, to him, a few days ago, actually. I was wondering- seeing as you're the closest family I have- if you'd like to meet him, sometime. He said he'd like to," he asked hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 17th 2010, 5:29 am

"UM. YES. OF COURSE. FUCK YES." Cissy fistpumps. She has not been forgotten after all! "I would love to. Seriously. Should I wear anything special? Probably not... Unless he's a fancy sort of guy... I don't know! What's he like? Is he romantic? Is he manly? Is he--well, he's VIKTOR KRUM. How cool is that?!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 5:40 am

Regulus laughed, but does not complain because rarely does he get the opportunity to gush about his beloved boyfriend. "No, he's not the fancy sort of guy. And romantic? Absolutely. He's adorable and sweet and romantic and loving and he takes such good care of me and always knows exactly what to say- he's perfect. And manly? Really, it doesn't get any manlier than Viktor. The man is just a hulking mass of muscle and sexy," he said with a grin. "Let's just put it this way- he knits, and he's still the manliest man in this school. That's how manly he is."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 17th 2010, 5:44 am

Narcissa nods, taking it all in. "That's manly. Very, very manly." she leans in a bit, lowering her voice. "How far have you two gotten?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 5:47 am

Regulus turns slightly pink but grins sheepishly in response. "Uh... far. As far as it gets," he said awkwardly, but not without a happy look in his eyes. "Don't worry. He loves me, and he takes care of me. Really."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 17th 2010, 5:52 am

Narcissa blushed. "Oh, um, I was worried about that..." she said, not meeting Regulus's eyes because we ALL know she wasn't paying attention to safety, but rather to the fact that GAY GUYS ARE SEXY. "But, in all honesty, I think you can take care of yourself." she looked at him, smiling. "I mean, you've made some less-than-ideal decisions, but what's important is that you've recovered from them, and that you know it was wrong!" her face then dropped and turned very, very serious. "Let me have you know, Reg, that if I ever hear about your poor eating habits, I will come into your dorm in the night and shove food down your throat."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 5:54 am

REGULUS IS HER COUSIN OMFG.

... still sexy.

Regulus smiled at her obliviously and hugged her tightly. "No worries. I'm fine now. Besides, Viktor's friends have already tried force feeding me. I was terrified of Fabian and Hermione for a while after that. I just eat on my own, spare myself the trauma. But yes. You'll meet him, then? He'll be so happy to hear that," he said brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2010, 5:02 am

UH YEAH SO WE LEFT YEAH.

Regulus is here being all happy and stuffs. Yeah. Happy days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 25th 2010, 5:04 am

Narcissa goes down to the Common Room and sees Regulus. Who would have thought, right? She meanders over to him and grins. "Hello, Reggie! How're you doing?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2010, 5:07 am

Regulus looks up to see Narcissa and smiles, glad to see her. "Hey, Narcissa," he said, rolling his eyes at being called Reggie. "How're you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 25th 2010, 5:17 am

"I'm fine, really. Mostly bored. There's never anyone anything to do around here, you know?" she sighs.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2010, 5:20 am

"Oh, well, if you're desperate, there's always Snape, but Eowyn's writing like five smut scenes so she'd totally just be like AND THEN THEY FUCKED just for the sake of plot line. Yeah. I know what you mean," he said with a smile. "How've you been since we last talked? I think that was the day you met Viktor," he said with a laugh, turning red when he remembered why that had ended so abruptly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 25th 2010, 5:24 am

Narcissa wiggled her eyebrows. "It was!" she sits down in a chair, crosses her legs, and stacks both hands on her knees neatly. "So, how have you two been since then? Hm?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2010, 5:28 am

Regulus turned bright red and refused to answer that question, because the things that we're writing in smut world would have taken place before this. "Uhh... Great! Just-- great- oh- I'm lying- not so great," he said with a sinking feeling, recalling this morning. "We- er- I found something out this morning, and I've been- I've been miserable, since, actually. I feel like I don't have a right to be this upset- he did nothing wrong, really- but it hurts a lot. I could use someone to talk to," he said sadly, looking up at her with sad kitten eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 25th 2010, 5:30 am

Narcissa's eyes get all big and sad and her happy face just went poof. "Aw, Regulus!" she frowns. "Well, you know, I'm really good at listening. And, if you want me to just listen or whatever, then, I can do that. That's what I'm here for!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2010, 5:34 am

Regulus nodded and stared at his feet. "I- I agreed to talk to Sirius this morning, with Viktor. Apparently Sirius wants to talk to me, to be- to get along again. Which angers me enough as it is, but- I was gonna listen, at least until- Narcissa, he- they- told me... when Viktor and I broke up, and I was off being a stupid junkie- they kissed. Viktor and Sirius kissed." Regulus looks like he might either punch someone or cry. He's emo again, so he'll probably cry. Pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 25th 2010, 5:41 am

Narcissa frowned. "Well, this is kinda a toughie, huh?" she said with a sad smile that tried to be encouraging but just wilted and went back to being sad again. "Listen, Regulus, I mean... It may sound silly to be upset over something so small and in that past and everything, but you do have the right to be sad. I mean, he did kiss your brother. But, still..." she took a breath. "I think you should talk to him. He's your brother, you know? And, even though that isn't much of a reason... He cares about you. I'm sure he does."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum