Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Couch

+5
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Narcissa Black
9 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Couch - Page 8 Empty Re: The Couch

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 5:41 am

"... Right. Malfoy," he said, remembering that now she was a member of the Malfoy family, and therefore deserved more respect than he'd been giving her. "I'm not trying to be a badass, I'm just trying to get by without being used and abused, for once in my life," he said coldly. "And one day I will do something worth remembering. I'm a Black. No- I'm the Black," he reinstated, watching her stand to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 5:47 am

"The Black? High hopes for yourself, then. I'm curious." She folded her arms and stood by the couch, watching him interestedly. "What exactly do you intend to do to gain such remembrance for yourself, little Reggikins?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 5:50 am

"There's someone out there waiting for the higher caliber of wizards, I believe. I intend to make good use of my skill and of my name, which would be Black, not Reggikins," he said indignantly, rather annoyed by the appalling name. "And what of you, Missus Malfoy," he said mockingly. "Marrying into that kind of family doesn't make you somebody. It makes you the wife of a somebody."

Also I totally did not see the AVPM reference until after I posted this. WOW. Hahahhahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 5:55 am

"I was someone before I married him and I'll continue to be someone for the rest of my life. Being a Malfoy is just an extra to what I can become. You can't defeat seven different witches and wizards, sending each and every one of them to the hospital wing, without becoming someone worth remembering. It wasn't so long ago you were shitting your pants with the thought of me going after your precious, or ex-precious should I say, Krum. Am I not right?" She pulled out her wand and pressed it under his chin, a devious smirk across her lips. "Tell me you're not a little bit afraid."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 6:01 am

"I didn't say I didn't feel threatened, I'm just pointing out that nobody what you do here, nobody outside of Hogwarts knows who you are, or gives a damn about who you are. You're just Malfoy's woman, once you leave here, no matter what you're made of. Nobody will know what you did to Granger or Tolga, or Viktor, for that matter. You're known here, but out there-- you're nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 6:17 am

Pansy slipped her wand back into her pocket and stared at him for a moment. Then she pulled her arm across her body and struck him with the back of her hand across his face. "Such insolence from someone so pathetic." She could have spit on him, but managed to keep herself from doing so. She wouldn't tolerate shit like that from him. No one talked to her like that and got away with it.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 4:08 am

Regulus looked at her in shock after being slapped, a hand reaching up to touch the now red spot on his cheek as he glowered at her, suddenly finding her revolting. He stood up, his hand sliding into the pocket of his robes to tighten around his wand. "For someone who claims to bear such a hatred for Sirius Black, you seem to act in the same manner as my brother. Tell me, do you hit everyone who says something that you don't want to hear? Is that the only way you know how to deal, violence? That's disgusting," he growled, inwardly debating whether it would be best to just leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 4:49 am

Pansy was not in a mood to be messed with, and Regulus was going too far. She leapt forward and grasped him around the neck and arm, dragging him off the couch and onto the floor where she pinned him, her fingers tightening below his jaw, pressing into the veins that ran there. Her forearm pinned his chest down, her knee across his stomach. She practically snarled at him. "If I was like your brother, I'd have done this in the first place."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 5:19 am

Regulus grunted in pain and stared her hard in the eyes, and if he hadn't felt so damn depressed or apathetic, he'd be terrified at the moment, but as of now, he didn't rightfully give a damn what Pansy did. "Fine, so hurt me, if that's what you want. It isn't as if I care, or it hasn't happened before. You do like your prey willing, don't you? Nothing you do to me will be worse than what I've dealt with before, though I thought you at least had more respect than this. Fighting like a filthy muggle's brat," he said with scorn, before kicking her hard in the stomach and breaking out of her grip in her momentary surprise; one does not grow up around Sirius Black and not at least know how to break a hold.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 6:16 am

Pansy grunted as he kicked her stomach, but she recovered quickly and stood again, facing him. "My prey willing? No, I'd rather it fight back. It does get so terribly dull when everyone just falls over in fear. I like the ones that spice it up every now and again." She rolled her eyes at him, laughing as he tried to taunt her, to dig at her and accuse her of having no respect by fighting like a muggle. She pulled out her wand again, lifting it to his chest. She paused. Was she really planning on crucioing him just because he was being a little asswipe? He hadn't pulled his wand out on her yet, so it wasn't exactly fair. Pansy didn't care. Her life was shit right now anyway, so what was there to lose? She smirked and muttered the incantation, flicking her wrist lightly at him, creating only a quick taste of what the curse could do to his body.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 6:42 am

Regulus screamed. He screamed terribly, grasping at the leg of a chair as he writhed, a horribly pained expression on his face. He gaped at her in horror when the pain finally ended, scrambling backwards and trying to get to his feet. "You sick bitch. You-- you're worse than he is, you twisted slut!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 6:52 am

Pansy laughed. She just looked at him and shook with laughter. "Slut?" She nearly couldn't complete her thought for her laughter. "You know nothing about me." She kept her wand trained on him, standing over him and watching for him to move, waiting for him to reach for her wand so the real fun could begin, that was, if he was stupid enough to start something.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 6:59 am

"Even I can understand one mistake," he spat, thinking of Blaise, then glowered at her as he stumbled to his feet, not drawing his wand. "But Snape? Do you know what your husband is worth?! He's a fucking Malfoy. He deserves better than the likes of you, whore, I don't need to know you to know that he deserves fidelity. Don't you forget, a man like that can have any woman he damn well pleases, and you'd do well to behave if you want to keep your place beside him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 7:23 am

"You think I don't realize this?" She shook her head, still laughing to herself. "The things I've done to him are beyond repair. He doesn't know yet and that's the only reason I still have these rings on my finger. Don't you dare lecture me about my choices in my marriage. I know where it stands. I know he could have anyone he wanted, and I know he chose me and that I've screwed it up. Trust me. I know." She glared at him, momentarily distracted from inflicting further pain on him.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 7:36 am

"Then if you had any self respect, you'd take that ring off instead of pretending to be some goddamn angel for him, instead of using him, like you used Blaise. If you don't feel guilt, then fine, keep up your pretense, make a fool of him. If you loved him, you wouldn't keep lying to him," he said indignantly before freezing, realizing what he's just said. Did that make him wrong, or did it mean that he didn't love Viktor, ever? Could he logically really be in love, when he'd done all that he'd done to him? Regulus felt a wave of nausea overcome him as he looked at her, seeing a reflection of himself in her actions against Draco, and sufficiently horrified by the revelation. "Maybe we're not so different after all," he muttered under his breath, his gaze falling to the floor as he turned to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 7:52 am

"Oh yeah? Well it's hard to lie to him when he's never around, when i haven't seen him for a week." She watched him lower his gaze and turn away from her, and she dropped her arm to her side. "Most people discover that after they're done judging me. Are you finished, now? Ready to accept that you're no better than I am?" She waited, staring at his back. The last time she'd watched his back leaving a room, she'd gone after him and knocked him down a flight of stairs. She didn't plan on doing that this time, but it was still difficult not to curse him again for what he said, for telling her she shouldn't even be still wearing her rings. Pansy bit down on her lip, knowing it was true.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 16th 2010, 8:00 am

Pansy Malfoy wrote:"Oh yeah? Well it's hard to lie to him when he's never around, when i haven't seen him for a week."

[A whole week? The married woman part of me just died laughing at that. Sorry *skips off back to Gryff*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 8:03 am

Regulus stopped and turned to look at her, but there was no anger in his eyes, only understanding, knowing the way he'd felt when Viktor was never around for him. How could he feel like this towards the girl who'd just used an Unforgivable on him? "I never pretended to be better than you, Parkinson," he said, using her proper surname, in his opinion. "Just don't forget what it is you love, when he's gone all the time. Ask yourself, if it's worth waiting for him. And ask yourself, if you think he really does miss you the same way you miss him. After all, if he did, then why would he leave in the first place?" Regulus was hardly aware he was talking out loud anymore, losing himself in thoughts of Viktor as he turned away and left, his expression hurt and lost once more as he walked up the stairs to his dormitory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 8:11 am

Pansy stayed silent, listening to him. He had some good points, she supposed. Was this all worth it? She knew how much she really loved Draco, more than anything or even herself, but she also knew how badly she'd screwed up and that if Draco had done to her what she did to him, she'd never be able to forgive him. She expected he would react the same as she would. Pansy watched Regulus leave, not making a move to stop him or even let him know she'd heard him speaking. She just stood there staring at the ground. Slowly she lifted her left hand in front of her face, staring at the two glittering rings that rested there. They felt wrong, and she didn't deserve them. She pulled them off her finger and curled her hand up angrily around them, sitting down on the couch and burying her face in her hands. Pansy wasn't a girl who easily cried. The only one who could make her cry was Draco, and just as it had happened before, the tear that streaked silently down her cheek was for him.

[Lol, I know, right, Mya? But it's only been a little while that they've been married and Pansy's a clingy little bitch and she doesn't like being left without Draco for very long at all. Bad things always happen. *kicks her* *continues destroying 1.0 Pansy so I don't miss her in 2.0*
Also, Ashley is now sad and going to bed to pout for Pansy.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 10:05 pm

Reg is here in case Pansy wants to abuse him for her own entertainment or some other reason. She doesn't really need a reason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 10:14 pm

At some point Pansy left last night and went to her dorm but didn't sleep. Anyway. She's back now, heading through the common room for nowhere in particular, when she spots once again her favorite little victim. "Good afternoon, little Reggikins."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 10:37 pm

sorry. i had to go, and i g2g again. posting sporadically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 10:42 pm

I'm on and off anyway, no big. Got some shit I should be doing that I'm not... whoops.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 10:56 pm

Question, is Pansy still not wearing her rings?

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 11:05 pm

Yeah, she's taken them off.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content