Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trophy Room

+19
Jenna Wood
Albus Severus Potter
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
Lily Evans
Hannah Abbott
James Sirius Potter
Carter Wells
Trey Davis
Draco Malfoy
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Ronald Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Sirius Black
Ravenclaw Mod
Demelza Robins
Padma Patil
23 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Trophy Room - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trophy Room

Post  Katie Bell November 3rd 2010, 11:37 pm

Katie raised an eyebrow at him, "The dungeons are cold thank you very much. And, you maybe utterly gorgeous, but some of your dungeon mates - not so much. I would defiantly rather be up in the tower than down there!" She leant forward to whisper in his ear, "Did you know that the Giant Squid gets off watching all the boys in the Seventh year sleep."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy November 3rd 2010, 11:43 pm

[WHAAAAAAAA *STARES* THANK GOODNESS I DON'T SLEEP!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 3rd 2010, 11:46 pm

Marco smirked and leaned down to whisper to her in return. "Did you know Sirius Black gets off watching all the girls in Gryffindor sleep..." He laughed, but wasn't so sure it was far from true. He wouldn't put it past him. "Anyway, cold isn't so bad you know. Just means we'd get to be close." He dipped his head down to eyelevel with hers, looking into her beautiful blue eyes and brushing the tip of his nose just past hers, but resisting the urge to kiss her over and over and over and over and over and over....
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 3rd 2010, 11:49 pm

"Sirius what? Oh hell no. He is so dead I am-" But her train of thought ended there as Marco leaned down towards her, his lips stopping just centimetres from hers. "You know that whole being cold thing. I think that could work actually..." She said, closing the gap pressing her lips to his. Her arms pushed up his shirt resting on his abs.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 4th 2010, 12:01 am

He smiled into the kiss as she moved her hands up under his shirt a bit. He let go of her shoulders, convinced enough by now that she wouldn't run off again, and put one hand on the back of her head, weaving his fingers in her soft hair. His other hand slipped down her side, sneaking around her lower back to pull her closer to him. He pulled away for a moment to whisper to her, wasting no time afterwards in reuniting their lips. "Oh, it could definitely work."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 4th 2010, 12:05 am

Darn that illness for keeping her away from these lips for so long! From now on she would eat her vegetables and take loads of Vitamin C tablets to keep her healthy, to avoid missing out on this ever again. She smiled against his lips as he pulled her closer, pressing her his against his."You know, maybe I can just tell you the Gryffindor password and you can stay there? No... wait.... Mary McDonald got detention last time she told someone else. Darn..."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 4th 2010, 12:10 am

"I could always just sweep you away to the dungeons. They really don't seem to care all that much." He'd pulled her lips away, resting his forehead against hers as he looked at her with a cheeky sort of grin. He waited a moment before he leaned down quickly and wrapped his arms around her legs, lifting her up and holding her over his shoulder before she could wriggle away. He started toward the door, laughing as she was slung over his shoulder. "Ready to go?"
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 4th 2010, 12:12 am

"Where to my liege?" She giggled resting her hands on his back, resisting reaching down and pinching his beautiful arse. A wide smile stretched over her face, everything right now was perfect. She couldn't wish for anything else.

[I have to go to bed nowww! We will do more Smile NIGHT]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 4th 2010, 12:17 am

"To my bedchambers of course!" He laughed and headed out of the door, sure to take the secret back path to get down to the dungeons, just because he still knew she didn't like them to be seen too much. And later we can pick up when they get to the common room. Which we'll have to make a thread in Miscellaneous Locations so that we can both post there unless Eowyn wanted to give Katie special powers.

GOODNIGHT LOVELY <3 Very Happy
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis December 1st 2010, 1:14 am

Tracey got lost while exploring and found herself in a room full of trophies. Wow, people actually did this stuff? She thought it was a little strange though that they were on display. Like, wouldn't people want to keep their trophies with them at their place or whatever? She always kept her beauty pagent trophies and awards in her special room at home. They were even more special considering those pagents were about the only time she got to get out of the woods her family lived in, considering they were quite a secluded family and her parents didn't like dealing with others that much. Tracey continued looking around the room, occasionally tapping on the glass for the heck of it.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Carter Wells December 1st 2010, 1:17 am

Carter entered the room full of trophies. He saw someone across the room tapping on the glass in front of some trophies. He cleared his throat to motion that someone else was in the room. "Hello, I'm Carter." He introduced himself politely.
Carter Wells
Carter Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis December 1st 2010, 1:20 am

Tracey looks away from the glass case she was in front of and blinked at the newcomer. "Oh, hello. I'm Tracey." Well, wasn't he a cutie. "So, like, how does one get a reward for being a seeker?" she asks distractedly, pointing down at one of the awards in the case in front of her. "Like, what did he seek out, I wonder."
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Carter Wells December 1st 2010, 1:26 am

"Those are Quidditch Awards." Carter says walking over to look at the award. "He found the snitch. It's a flying gold ball about this big." He made a circle that was snitch size.
Carter Wells
Carter Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis December 1st 2010, 1:33 am

Oh. Oops. Well she never kept up with sports, how was she supposed to know what a seeker was? "Wow, that's not very big. He must have good eye sight." Tracey thought about it for a few seconds, contemplating how anyone could find a tiny ball that size when it flew about. "So does everyone who finds snitches get awards? I mean, cause, like, he can't have been the only one to find one."
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Carter Wells December 1st 2010, 1:40 am

"Hmm. That's a good question." Carter muses. "I don't know about that one."
Carter Wells
Carter Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis December 1st 2010, 1:55 am

"Well...I'll just have to find out some day and I'll let you know when I do." She turns, clasping her hands behind her as she strolls around the room looking at the other trophies. "Have you been at this school long?"
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Carter Wells December 1st 2010, 2:03 am

"A few days." Carter says looking at the trophies in front of him. He sees a few that are kind of interesting.
Carter Wells
Carter Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis December 1st 2010, 2:13 am

"Same." Bored, Tracey turned to appraise Carter's state of dress. She couldn't help it - proper dress was important and she could be kind of critical. "Oh, your tie isn't very straight. Sorry, I can't help noticing these things." She reaches over to fix it, glad to see it's at least tied right.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 11th 2011, 1:52 am

This place is never used, so DOM IS GONNA USE IT. WOOOOO.

James entered the trophy room, relieved to see it was empty. He liked going there, seeing all the different plaques and trophys with his family members' names on them.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott January 11th 2011, 2:06 am

Hannah walked into the trophy room, preoccupied with her books as she tried to fit them into her bag. Looking up, she let out a small, "Oh," as she realized she had taken a wrong turn. Then she noticed the boy in the room and only managed to offer an embarrassed, "Hi."
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 11th 2011, 2:43 am

James turned suddenly when he heard someone enter. "Oh, hey," he greeted when he saw a pretty blonde girl. He's allowed to acknowledge she's pretty. It's like Parvati saying Sirius is handsome or something. It's allowed and doesn't mean anything. "Something tells me those aren't all going to fit," he stated with a grin as he looked at all her books.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott January 11th 2011, 2:49 am

"No," Hannah told him, "I suppose they won't." She settled for just holding them against her chest, "I'm Hannah, by the way." Glancing around, she realized she had walked into the Trophy Room, a few doors down from where she had been trying to get.
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 11th 2011, 3:00 am

James tried to place if he had ever seen her face before, but he really didn't remember her. "I'm James Sirius," he introduced. "Gryffindor," he added. "Though, I suppose that is rather obvious because of my robes." He looked at her robes and noticed the yellow instantly. "I'm guessing you get rather fed up with hearing jokes about puffs..."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott January 11th 2011, 3:05 am

Hannah's eyes light up with recognition when she heard his name, and she thought back to her conversation with Al the day before. Instead of mentioning it, she just smiled, "Believe me when I tell you I have heard every single puff joke out there, James Sirius." She raised an eyebrow, "Or do you just go by James?"
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 11th 2011, 3:18 am

"Oh, I'm sure you have heard them all. Must be rather frustrating that the school tends to make countless 'find' and 'roasting' jokes. I usually just go by James, but there are quite a few in the school. Plus, my first and middle name together are pretty epic, so it just sounds that much cooler," he said with a grin.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next