Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trophy Room

+19
Jenna Wood
Albus Severus Potter
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
Lily Evans
Hannah Abbott
James Sirius Potter
Carter Wells
Trey Davis
Draco Malfoy
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Ronald Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Sirius Black
Ravenclaw Mod
Demelza Robins
Padma Patil
23 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Trophy Room - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trophy Room

Post  Hannah Abbott January 11th 2011, 3:23 am

"Okay then, James." Hannah looked at the trophies he was standing next to, "You play Quidditch, don't know?" It was more of a statement than a question, she was already fairly certain that he did, "Got your name on anything in here?"
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 11th 2011, 4:07 am

"Yeah, I do," he said with a grin. After all, with all the Quidditch players in his family, it was only natural that he was a Quidditch player. "The name 'James Sirius Potter'...no. You'll find James Potter though in this room. You'll find countless Potter things too," he said with a small shrug.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott January 11th 2011, 6:04 pm

"Well, you could always tell people that's you, right? As long as nothing has dates on it," Hannah smiled, walking further into the room to peer into a trophy case, "Lots of Potter stuff in here, huh?" She started, nonchalantly, "Anything with Albus' name on it?"
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 24th 2011, 7:59 pm

OH MY GOD. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HATE ME. I'M SO SORRY. I don't know what it is, but I keep forgetting about scenes. Especially ones with JSP in them.

There were lots of things with the name "Potter" on them, for his father and his grandfather had done quite a bit while at school, particularly with Quiddtich. "No, not really," he began to answer before freezing slightly. "Wait, you know my brother? How?" he asked curiously, for he hadn't thought that Al had really hung out with anyone...other than his little Malfoy boyfriend.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans March 22nd 2011, 1:35 am

Lily is here. She's just taking some time out, reading all the trophies because it's inspiring to see the achievements of those who acme before her. It's helping calm her down -a little- before she heads to the potions room to finish her assignment. You don't want to be messing with potions when you're not on top of your game, all sorts of things could happen.... >.>
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 22nd 2011, 1:40 am

Tracey knows what that's like. This one time, she was suuuuuper tired but decided not to sleep during class like normal, but her tired eyes kept blurring up all the directions. So instead of rat hair she thought it said Matt hair and had to spend over an hour trying to find someone in the school named Matt so she could ask him for some of his hair. Then the potion exploded afterward. Oops.
ANYWAY.
Tracey's been in here before but she was bored so she decided to wander on about and found herself in here again. Apparently she wasn't alone in her wanderings because there was another- oh god, what is up with that girl's hair? There is, like, no shine to it whatsoever, unlike Tracey's own glistening blond curls...er, it's not normally curly but she decided to curl her hair today. Yep yep. So Tracey is currently eying up this strange girl's hair and has forgotten that she should probably introduce herself instead of just standing there.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans March 22nd 2011, 1:44 am

OhGod I have overestimated my poker face.

Lily hears someone move into the room behind her, and figuring that it's not a good idea to not know who is behind you, she turns to see a blond girl. She is staring at her. Lily's eyebrows rise, and she waits for several long seconds. Finally she can take the vacant stare no more, and she speaks. She is a prefect after all, it's her duty to help people out if they look lost. "Um, are you lost?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 22nd 2011, 1:52 am

*apologizes ahead of time if she makes it even harder for you to keep it up* XD
Tracey is...uncontrollable sometimes...er, most of the time.

Tracey blinks. "Um, no. I've been here before actually." Oh god, look at all those freckles. Didn't freckles go out of style, like, years ago? She should get those removed... Her eyes automatically skim over the other girl's outfit, looking to see how she was wearing it. Hm, nice and neat. Tracey was pretty good sometimes at reading people just by seeing how they dressed or wore their clothes. There was a distinct air of confidence to this girl, not to mention her neatness in dress suggested someone who leans towards perfection. Well, Tracey would be lying if she said she didn't approve. She was pretty smart when it came to fashion anyway. Yep, she was back to vacant staring again. Oops.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans March 22nd 2011, 1:59 am

*giggles*
Inner!Lily has been angry so much the past few days I think she might explode. >.> She's flipping SO MUCH SHIT right now - she says her hair is not dull, and she doesn't have THAT MANY freckles.
*is dying here*

"Oh-kay," Lily says, drawing the word out as if she doesn't quite believe the girl. She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and turns back to the plaque she was reading before the arrival of the other girl interrupted her. After a few more moments of silence, she speaks again. "Do you often come here, then? I like it here," she offers, supposing she might as well start a conversation while they're both here.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 22nd 2011, 2:04 am

*dead*
I can't restrain her...that's one of the things I dislike the most about Tracey...she's quite judgmental. Especially when it comes to fashion and the like. *headdesk*

"This is the only the second time I've been here. It's okay for a room...I still say they give out trophies to people for the weirdest things." She still didn't understand the Seeker trophy one. Why would they give someone a trophy for finding something during a game? Shouldn't have lost it in the first place. Silly people. Is that REALLY her natural hair color? Kind of looks like burnt pumpkin to me. Tracey blinks again and then decides to meander about the trophies, staying close so she can still hear the other girl speak. "I'm Tracey Davis, by the way."
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans March 22nd 2011, 2:15 am

LMAO

Lily shifts uncomfortably; she's starting to get annoyed by all that staring and she breathes a sigh of relief when Tracey moves off to start idly looking around too. "Lily Evans," she replies politely. "They do give out odd trophies. But some of it's really inspiring. Then again, I'll bet half these ones for 'services to the school' means someone's family just donated a whole stack of gold or something," she says wryly, making a mental note to ask Gideon or one of her pureblood friends about that sometime.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 22nd 2011, 2:20 am

"Hm...I suppose my parents would do that but we're pretty closed off from all the other pureblooded families. Living in seclusion and all that. This is my first year here, you know, been home schooled with my brother for years. Though it'll be my last year here too cause I'm in seventh..." she pauses by a trophy that was so old the name was barely there anymore. "Huh, can't read this one." She continued on about the room.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans March 22nd 2011, 2:24 am

"What was magical homeschooling like?" Lily asks, curious. Mya thinks it must not be very good, given how Tracey's turned out. Lily glances at Tracey out of the corner of her eye. It's sad to think, but it's become a bit of a habit for her by necessity; things have gotten dark, so whenever Lily finds out that someone in her midst is a pureblood, she feels a moment of worry for her own safety. Tracey seems... harmless, though, so Lily smiles briefly. "I'm in sixth. Yeah, some of these plaques could really do with some maintenance, before people completely forget what they're even for to begin with."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 22nd 2011, 2:30 am

"I can't even figure out how people understand what half these trophies are for in the first place. Like, really? Seeker? I'm STILL trying to figure that one out. I'm going to have to go to one of those broomstick games to see what's the point of giving someone a trophy for just zooming about and finding a lost ball. And, honestly, broomsticks? I dust the mantles at home with those things, why would you want to fly around on one?" She rolled her eyes, figuring whoever had come up with that idea was pretty dumb. "Oh, homeschooling is alright. Can't slack off as much though cause you don't really have anyone else to answer questions besides yourself. My brother usually covered for me though. He didn't come here though. He wanted to continue being home schooled cause he's not comfortable around a lot of people."
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans March 22nd 2011, 2:38 am

Lily, for half a second, thinks she's found someone with smiliar tastes to her because she can't figure out what's the point in rewarding people for chasing things on broomsticks either. Then she realises that Tracey is being literal, and has no clue what a Seeker is. She blinks. "Um, are you talking about Quidditch? The Seeker is a position on a Quidditch team - their job is to catch the golden snitch..." And that is most of the extent of Lily's knowledge of the sport. It's odd to her to think she might know more about it than someone.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 22nd 2011, 2:59 am

[sorry, had to eat dinner real quick. I think I'm going to go shower then get to sleep after this because I'm feeling really tired and dizzy right now and my Inner!Papa Bear is giving me looks and threatening to call up Mama Bear Molly and I'm slightly scared of Mama Bear...yep yep. So I shall say night then!!! <3 And I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!]

"Oh yeah, Quidditch. I can never remember the correct name." Tracey shrugs, looking slightly disinterested. "I still don't understand. Why would you give someone a trophy for that? I'm sure loads of people could find a golden stitch." Yes. She just said stitch instead of snitch. She's sort of forgetful about the names of things sometimes. "I imagine a broom would be rather useful though if the switch gets stuck in a small corner or something. You could brush it out. That's what I did to my cat once when he wouldn't come out from under the bed. He grabbed onto my leg rather tightly after that. I suspect he was scared. Why else would he hold on so tightly that he accidentally leaves scratch marks? I totally forgave him for that though. The poor thing was scared by the thunderstorm that was going on at the time." Yeah, the thought hadn't occurred to her that the cat might have just been angry at her and was scratching her on purpose.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 22nd 2011, 3:01 am

Goodnight lovely! Feel better, or Mama Bear will be over there and then you'll have to look out! Love you! <3 XXOO
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans March 23rd 2011, 12:19 am

Tracey Davis wrote:[sorry, had to eat dinner real quick. I think I'm going to go shower then get to sleep after this because I'm feeling really tired and dizzy right now and my Inner!Papa Bear is giving me looks and threatening to call up Mama Bear Molly and I'm slightly scared of Mama Bear...yep yep. So I shall say night then!!! <3 And I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!]

"Oh yeah, Quidditch. I can never remember the correct name." Tracey shrugs, looking slightly disinterested. "I still don't understand. Why would you give someone a trophy for that? I'm sure loads of people could find a golden stitch." Yes. She just said stitch instead of snitch. She's sort of forgetful about the names of things sometimes. "I imagine a broom would be rather useful though if the switch gets stuck in a small corner or something. You could brush it out. That's what I did to my cat once when he wouldn't come out from under the bed. He grabbed onto my leg rather tightly after that. I suspect he was scared. Why else would he hold on so tightly that he accidentally leaves scratch marks? I totally forgave him for that though. The poor thing was scared by the thunderstorm that was going on at the time." Yeah, the thought hadn't occurred to her that the cat might have just been angry at her and was scratching her on purpose.

"Snitch," Lily corrects, not because it offends her sensibilities to hear Quidditch besmirched (she really couldn't care less), but because she figures why be wrong when it's so simple to get something right. She raises her eyebrows a little as Tracey prattles on, and fights the urge to ask if her parents kept her home for so long for her own safety. "In my experience, cats don't like thunderstorms. And they really don't like being knocked around by brooms. Or anything, for that matter. I could be wrong, but that might have something to do with why he scratched you. Just a suggestion," she shrugs.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 23rd 2011, 1:47 am

Tracey doesn't really pay attention to Lily's correction of snitch because Tracey has a habit of not paying attention to people when they try to correct her. Ah well. *headdesk* "Um, nah, I really do think he was scared. Cordelia really doesn't like thunder at all. He's pretty used to brooms so they wouldn't scare him." Yeah, she's used brooms to get him out from under the bed tons of times. He was pretty used to it...though that still didn't mean he liked it. But to Tracey, whatever worked worked. "Oh, and I don't suppose you'd know who Brary is, would you?"

[Yeah...just wait till Tracey explains who Brary is. I have to go. Sad Work 7-3 tomorrow and I'm super tired right now. I also have to make my appt. to see a surgeon tomorrow for my jaw. Yay. At least I know where the place is so I can get there too. ack. haha. Gah, I am in so much pain it's ridiculous. <.< Almost lost it in the car on the way to get dinner cause my sis was being a jerk and yelling and we were arguing and I was in so much pain. It was annoying. Grr. haha. ANYWAY. I'm going to go pass out now. LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 23rd 2011, 1:57 am

[Aw lovely. *snuggles* I hope you get lots and lots of rest and feel better. Can I come kick your sis in the bum and make you hot chocolate til you feel better? I LOVE YOU! <3 XXOO]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans March 23rd 2011, 12:05 pm

Tracey Davis wrote:Tracey doesn't really pay attention to Lily's correction of snitch because Tracey has a habit of not paying attention to people when they try to correct her. Ah well. *headdesk* "Um, nah, I really do think he was scared. Cordelia really doesn't like thunder at all. He's pretty used to brooms so they wouldn't scare him." Yeah, she's used brooms to get him out from under the bed tons of times. He was pretty used to it...though that still didn't mean he liked it. But to Tracey, whatever worked worked. "Oh, and I don't suppose you'd know who Brary is, would you?"

"Your cat - your male cat - is named Cordelia?" Lily really has nothing to say to that. Her jaw is a little slack and her eyes sort of glaze over; with the day she's been having, first dealing with Potter and then arguing with Molly, it's all a bit much for Lily to take. "Who in the name of Merlin is Brary!?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 26th 2011, 11:21 pm

"Yes. I love that name. It's so pretty, isn't?" Tracey smiles brightly. "And, well, I was looking about for the big room with all the books someone was talking about a bit ago...and when I asked this random kid about it he just said that's a lie Brary. I didn't understand who he was talking to because my name's Tracey, not Brary." Tracey looked rather confused, still not understanding what the kid had meant. "And I told him I wasn't lying. There really is a big room with books in it somewhere around here...I know it." She nodded, super serious.

Amethyst is dead. So dead. *facepalm*
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 27th 2011, 4:51 am

I can't even explain my reaction to this. I think I maybe dead. I love you. And I shall reply either when I fix my laptop, or give up and buy a new one >.>
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans March 27th 2011, 10:37 am

Tracey Davis wrote:"Yes. I love that name. It's so pretty, isn't?" Tracey smiles brightly. "And, well, I was looking about for the big room with all the books someone was talking about a bit ago...and when I asked this random kid about it he just said that's a lie Brary. I didn't understand who he was talking to because my name's Tracey, not Brary." Tracey looked rather confused, still not understanding what the kid had meant. "And I told him I wasn't lying. There really is a big room with books in it somewhere around here...I know it." She nodded, super serious.

Amethyst is dead. So dead. *facepalm*

Lily closes her eyes and pinches the bridge of her nose between her thumb and her forefinger. "This is just not my day," she mumbles to herself. "That big room with all the books is called a 'library'. There is nobody named 'Brary', and it's nothing to do with lying. 'Library'. You find books in a library. Do you understand?" Lily speaks very slowly and clearly, as if she's trying to teach the giant squid how to speak English, and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 28th 2011, 2:43 am

XD *dying*

*as Tracey*

Tracey blinks then thinks about it. "OOOOOH. I GET IT." She nods enthusiastically. Then she gives Lily a concerned look, "Are you alright? Your voice suddenly got a lot slower. OH, are you talking, like, in that slow motion thing they do in muggle movies? Mum and dad won't let me nor my brother watch those cause obviously they're made by muggles, but whatever."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next