Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trophy Room

+19
Jenna Wood
Albus Severus Potter
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
Lily Evans
Hannah Abbott
James Sirius Potter
Carter Wells
Trey Davis
Draco Malfoy
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Ronald Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Sirius Black
Ravenclaw Mod
Demelza Robins
Padma Patil
23 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Trophy Room - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trophy Room

Post  Ronald Weasley October 27th 2010, 5:22 am

Lavender was skipping by when she saw a boy she thought she knew in the trophy room. She was bored so she decided to say hi. "Hey! It's Marcus right?" She smiled warmly at him.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 27th 2010, 5:23 am

He glanced over at her, he wasn't in the best of moods after his last talk with Millicent, he hadn't seen her since then either, or Andi. "Hello." He said, a bit dryly. "Yes. It's Marcus." he said, trying to think of her name. Lavender. That was it. "How are you, Lavender?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 27th 2010, 5:25 am

She smiled. "I'm okay. I just saw something rather horrible in the Hospital Wing, so I'm trying to forget about that." She shuddered, thinking of the mangled body.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 27th 2010, 5:27 am

"Yeah? What happened? Quidditch Accident?" He asked, hoping someone from the Gryffindor Team got badly hurt. I MEAN WHAT?

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 27th 2010, 5:31 am

She shook her head, loving the fact she got to start all the rumors that would travel from the school. "I don't know. It was a Slytherin girl. The only reason I know it was a girl was because of how thin she was. Practically a toothpick actually. It was a Slytherin girl who brought her in too. She looked really arrogant if you ask me, but whatever."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 27th 2010, 5:33 am

Marcus felt his stomach drop when she said the part about her being extremely thin. It couldn't be her. Why would she be in the Hospital Wing? When she said the part about an arrogant looking girl he turned and looked at her, staring right into her eyes. "You....You don't know who either of them are? Not even one of them?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 27th 2010, 5:37 am

She thought then shook her head. "The one girl said she had a boyfriend. Ummm." She tried thinking of anything else important. "She seemed to be pretty upset, but said she didn't know who the girl was. I thought that was kind of weird, ya know?"
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 27th 2010, 5:44 am

"What did the girl look like?" he asked sternly. "The girl who brought her to the hospital wing...What did she look like?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 27th 2010, 5:48 am

She thought. "Well. She had dark hair. She was really pretty, with a slightly arrogant type face. She looked sort of familiar, but I don't think I've ever met her before."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 27th 2010, 5:52 am

He stared at her for a few moments. "I have to go." He said, and walked right out of the room. He had to get to the Hospital Wing and see if it was Millicent. He was hoping it wasn't, but he knew it probably was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 27th 2010, 5:54 am

"Ok. Kay bye!" She shrugged it off then skipped somewhere else to gossip some more.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 3rd 2010, 10:37 pm

Katie wandered into the Trophy room, "Marco?" She called, looking around wondering if he was hiding somewhere. "Marco? You know I dont like to be scared!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 3rd 2010, 10:40 pm

Marco snuck up behind her, because he's a Slytherin and inherently sneaky by nature. He wrapped his arms around her middle quickly and whispered in her ear. "Polo."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 3rd 2010, 10:44 pm

Katie let out a little squeak of surprise. "Marco!" She scolded turning around in his arms to face him. She leaned in to kiss him, but at the last minute pushed him away and ran to the other side of the trophy room, "That's what you get for scaring me. No kisses for you!" She laughed.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 3rd 2010, 10:46 pm

Marco had leaned down to kiss her, opening his eyes again in surprise as she moved away. "Aw, come on, you've only just gotten over your sickness and you're going to keep denying me?" He hurried across the room after her, reaching out to try and catch her before she moved away again.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 3rd 2010, 10:48 pm

She ducked under his arms laughing in delight, feeling better than she had in days. "No no. You have to be punished!" She jumped onto a stack of unsorted trophies, running away from Marco. Lets see him follow her over that!
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 3rd 2010, 10:52 pm

Pfft, Marco plays quidditch too, silly. He ran after her, weaving around the stacks of trophies without much problem. He caught up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, stopping her from running and picking her up a little. "Not so fast, blondie!" Laughing, he put her down again, but kept his hands firmly on her as he turned her around because he didn't want her escaping yet again.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 3rd 2010, 10:56 pm

Katie kicked her legs to escape knocking over a mound of trophies in the process. "Whoops..." She said as Marco turned her around to face him, "No. I think you should suffer some more!" She clamped her mouth shut and buried her face in his chest where he couldn't reach her lips, and for good measure she wrapped her arms around him, holding her face there.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 3rd 2010, 10:58 pm

"Come on!! You know you want to..." He tilted his head down to try and look at her, laughing as her face was quite well hidden from him. Unfortunate really. As retaliation, his hands wandered up to the sides of her rib cage where he soon began to tickle her mercilessly, hoping maybe that would make her let go and give him his chance.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 3rd 2010, 11:05 pm

Oh no, he was tickling her and she was so darn ticklish. She tried to hold her laughter in, but it was just too much, her knees went weak and she toppled to the floor laughing, pulling Marco with her. She landed flat on her back with Marco spread eagle on top of her "Oooft, haha, sorry about that!" She giggled, "But still no kiss!" SHe laughing kissing his neck a little.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 3rd 2010, 11:09 pm

A bit surprised at just how quickly she went down, Marco fell with her and tried not to squash her as he landed on top. He propped hismelf up on his elbows a little, looking down at her when she still insisted he got no kiss. "What, I don't get any but you get all you want? How is that fair at all?" He laughed and took her face in his hands, holding her still. "I'll tell you what, Bell. It's not fair." And with that, he kissed her on the lips quickly, pulling back and smirking at her.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 3rd 2010, 11:12 pm

"Oiii Cheeky!" She smiled as he kissed her lips, knowing full well she wouldnt have lasted much longer anyway. She leant up again and kissed him, but for longer this time, savouring what she had been missing for so long. She pulled away slightly giddy and looked up at his beautiful face, "I have really missed you..."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 3rd 2010, 11:16 pm

Marco looked down at her, his eyes moving down to look as he traced a finger over her lips. "Mmm, and I've missed these..." He smirked and met her eyes again. "Oh, well and the rest of you too I suppose." He lowered his head again, meeting her lips and kissing her for longer, moving his lips with hers and enjoying the feel and taste of her that he'd been denied so long thanks to her cold or flu or whatever the hell it was. Finally he moved away, getting up and tugging her along with him. He wrapped his arms tight around her shoulders once they stood up, looking down at her, positively happy.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell November 3rd 2010, 11:20 pm

Katie blushed as he complimented her, hiding her face as he pulled her up. "I really wish you weren't in Slytherin sometimes you know. It makes it hard to see you. And your common room is so far from mine..." She pouted, indirectly telling him she would like to spend the night with him. BUT SHE WASN'T SLUTTY ENOUGH TO SAY IT OUTRIGHT. Yet. And she wanted him to take his top off.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 3rd 2010, 11:34 pm

Marco nodded as she talked, because it was true. They were too far apart too often. "You guys in your silly little tower. The dungeons are much better you know. Well, you wouldn't know, would you? You're probably too afraid to venture down there. Not even for me." He pretended to look disheartened, though he knew he could get her to follow him anywhere by now. She'd seemed to have gotten over the fact that he was a Slytherin and she was a Gryffindor and as long as he wasn't snogging her out where everyone could see, things were quite well for them.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next