Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trophy Room

+19
Jenna Wood
Albus Severus Potter
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
Lily Evans
Hannah Abbott
James Sirius Potter
Carter Wells
Trey Davis
Draco Malfoy
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Ronald Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Sirius Black
Ravenclaw Mod
Demelza Robins
Padma Patil
23 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Trophy Room - Page 8 Empty Re: The Trophy Room

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 2:22 am

*stares*
*STARES*
*STARES*
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 7th 2011, 2:24 am

"Ooooohhh!" Bea squealed and jumped around excitedly. "I almost forgot about that!" she exclaimed. "Perfect? Really? What was it like?" she asked. "Tell me all the details."
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 7th 2011, 2:37 am

*blinks*
*BLINKS*
*BLINKS*

Molly giggles and greams as Bea shows so much enthusiasm and happiness for her. "Well we had a picnic out under the apple trees. It was so pretty, and the food was awesome -he got Ted to make it all so it was, like, right up there with my own cooking and stuff- and he was just really super sweet and we talked and talked and talked for what seemed like forever," she gushes, all in one breath.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 2:38 am

YOU. DIDN'T. TELL. ME.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 7th 2011, 2:43 am

I. WILL.
I WILL SQUEAL AT YOU SO EFFING MUCH YOU WILL WANT TO THROW ME OUT THE DORM WINDOW...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 7th 2011, 2:46 am

"Ah!!" Bea bounces up and down more and more enthusiastically as Molly explains the date and grabs her into a big hug as soon as she's done talking. "How lovely!" she exclaims, making sure to back away first though so she didn't shout into the other girl's ear. "He sounds incredibly thoughtful and sweet," she says, trying to to tone it down to just a grin and a normal speaking voice. "Have you talked to him since?" she asked.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 2:50 am

Molly Prewett wrote:I. WILL.
I WILL SQUEAL AT YOU SO EFFING MUCH YOU WILL WANT TO THROW ME OUT THE DORM WINDOW...

GOOD. I APPROVE OF THIS STATEMENT.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 7th 2011, 3:03 am

Beatrice Orwell wrote:"Ah!!" Bea bounces up and down more and more enthusiastically as Molly explains the date and grabs her into a big hug as soon as she's done talking. "How lovely!" she exclaims, making sure to back away first though so she didn't shout into the other girl's ear. "He sounds incredibly thoughtful and sweet," she says, trying to to tone it down to just a grin and a normal speaking voice. "Have you talked to him since?" she asked.

"Thanks," Molly says, smiling brightly. "He totally is. And he's, like, so into his family and that is super important I think because family is super important to me, too, and it's nice to know he has the same sorts of values or whatever, you know?" she rambles. "His brothers sound really cool, too - I can't wait to meet them. Is that weird? I mean we've had, like, one date, but I sort of feel like I already know them because he talks about them so much and I just want to meet them properly and all that, but ohmyGod what if they don't like me!?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 7th 2011, 3:20 am

[This'll be my last post for a bit. I have rehearsal in a few minutes. I'll be back on afterwards though.]

"Aww." Bea beamed at her friend. "I'm so happy for you, Molly. It's great that you have some of the same values," she said. "And I have no doubt that his brothers would like you," she assured the other girl. "You're way too amazing and outgoing and confident for anyone not to love you instantly."
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 7th 2011, 3:49 am

[No worries - I got stuck ninja-ing anyway. <3]

Molly greams. "Oh stop it, Bea, you're making me blush," she quips, not a trace of a blush anywhere on her face. Her eyes sparkle warmly, though, appreciating the compliments. "Usually I totally don't even care if people like me or not because, like, their loss if they don't, or whatever. But I really hope they do like me. Because I really like Arthur. I totally don't even think I've ever met anyone like him before," she gushes.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 7th 2011, 3:59 am

[Woops. I just realised I was remembering the rehearsal time wrong. I still have another 15 minutes. Smile]

Bea grinned, seeing how Molly was enjoying her compliments. She was glad that the other girl accepted them so well. "Mhm," she nodded, agreeing with Molly's sentiments about wanting to impress Arthur's brothers. "That makes sense. I think it's sweet that you care about what they think, but you're a great person and I'm sure Arthur's brothers will see that," she said earnestly.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 7th 2011, 4:04 am

[lol nice!]

"Well, thanks," Molly greams, nodding to reenforce the message to herself. "So, anyway, what's new with you? What have you been up to?" she asks, not wanting to be the friend who only ever talks about herself as if she doesn't care about the lives of the people around her. Molly cares about everyone, after all.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 7th 2011, 4:17 am

"Any time," Bea replied. She paused for a moment at Molly's question. Now that she's actually been doing things we have to remember what's what. "Oh, this and that," she said. "I met Dean Thomas and Luna Lovegood. Do you know either of them? They both seem really nice and we're starting a little art group together," she said getting more excited as she realised she actually had something to talk about besides studying and classes. "I haven't had a chance to talk to Luna about it all, but Dean and I are really excited. Do you know any Slytherins who are into art?" she asked.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 7th 2011, 4:22 am

"I know them," Molly chirps. "They're both, like, really nice. I ran into Luna in the bathroom a little while ago, too," she recalls. Her head tilts to the side, listening with interest. "Ooh, I didn't know you were into art. So do you, like, draw stuff?" she wonders, because Molly is no artist and has no real concept of what goes into it. She shakes her head vigorously. "I hardly even know any Slytherins. Like, not to actually talk to, anyway. A lot of the time Slytherins and Prewetts don't totally mix."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 7th 2011, 10:08 am

Bea smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I used to love going to muggle art museums and stuff with my sister and parents before we came here. I don't do much drawing- like, pencil and paper stuff. I much prefer abstract painting," she explained. Her shoulders sagged a little with disappointment when Molly replied that she didn't know any Slytherins, but Bea just shrugged it off. "Aw. That's too bad, but I guess you're a Gryffindor, aren't you? You guys don't really get along well. I always sort of forget that," she says. "Must be a Hufflepuff thing. I don't know.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 7th 2011, 10:26 am

"Oh cool," Molly chirps. "I am, like, no good in museums and stuff because everybody tries to shush me all the time and it's super annoying. I like art, I think it's pretty and all, but it's, like, I don't know, I'm missing something or whatever. Like there's meant to be a point and I'm not getting it." She shrugs it off, tilting her head to the side. "Yeah it's not always true because obviously some Slytherins are cool, but for the most part Gryffs don't even mix with snakes. Plus with our family a lot of the other old pureblood families are all narky about us not believing in their pureblood mania crap."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 7th 2011, 10:51 am

"That's too bad," Bea said. "All the museums I've been to are so lovely. I do know what you mean about the shushing though," she empathised. "Oh yeah. Blood stuff. That's something I don't understand," Bea said, adding a strange "confused" face for emphasis. "I'm a muggleborn so I've never really had to deal with any of that. I've never even been bullied about it, which is pretty nice. I'm sorry that your family doesn't get along with the other purebloods though," she said, not sure if that was helpful as she was rather lost in that area.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 7th 2011, 10:56 am

"I'm glad you've never been bullied. I'd have been, like, super mad at anyone who tried and smacked them in the face with a frying pan," Molly says sincerely, because she would not tolerate anyone giving a friend a hard time. Well, when it comes to the blood issue, Molly wouldn't tolerate someone giving anyone a hard time, regardless of whether or not they were her friend. She laughs and tosses her hair over her shoulder. "Oh, I don't mind if they don't like us. As long as we're not like them. We're way too cool for that sort of junk anyway. Besides, Arthur's family totally has the same attitude we do, and that's super nice. I could never date a pureblood boy who didn't treat everyone equal."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 8th 2011, 1:06 am

Bea giggled a little at the thought of what sort of mark a frying pan might make on one's face. "Thank you, Molly," she replied, glad to know that she had a friend who would stick up for her if she ever needed it. "That's so nice that Arthur and his family feel the same way. I have a feeling you guys are just a perfect couple," she said with a smile. She glanced down at her wrist and realised that she'd left her watch in her dorm. "Oh. Woops," she mumbled to herself then looked back up at Molly. "I don't suppose you have the time do you?" she asked.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 8th 2011, 1:23 am

-Molly-

Molly greams, because she would be very happy if she and Arthur turned out to be the perfect couple. "Anytime," she chirps, always happy to be there for a friend. She glances down at her wrist on impulse when Bea asks for the time, almost surprised to find the watch there because she never actually looks at it herself. Molly arrives when she arrives, and that's that. She holds the watch out so Bea can read the time, because it is currently 8:23AM in Mya's timezone and that doesn't sound right for this scene... "You have, like, plans and stuff?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 8th 2011, 1:28 am

Ari doesn't know what time it should be either sooo we'll just say it's 5:30-ish (PM). Bea nodded. "Nothing really urgent, but I was hoping to pop up to the Astronomy Tower. I like watching the sunset from there," she explained. "If you don't mind, I think I should get going. It's been really great talking with you. I'm so happy your date with Arthur went so well," she said.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 8th 2011, 1:30 am

-Molly-

Molly smiles, filing that little idea away for future date suggestions because it sounds quite gorgeous to her and could easily make a romantic date. "Sure, no problem! That sounds, like, super nice. Talk to you soon, Bea. Bye!" she chirps, waving her off with a big gream.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 8th 2011, 1:52 am

"See you later, Molly," Bea smiled and waved over her shoulder as she walked out of the trophy room.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley I August 30th 2011, 4:16 pm

This is going to be a bit difficult, seeing as their relation ship is forever intertwined. At least for the foreseeable future.

Fred was rigging up a difficult prank to play on some certain snotty Slytherins, involving a heavy gold trophy and bucket of water. When he saw the door open a crack, he attempted to hide (in vain), and the bucket of water splashed onto the girl on the other side of the door.

Oops!
Fred Weasley I
Fred Weasley I
Seventh Year

Location : With Gwen, making uncharacteristically sappy remarks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwendolyn Pearce August 30th 2011, 4:19 pm

Gwen was wandering the halls when she saw a door that was slightly open. So naturally, she did what any curious Ravenclaw would do. Open it and walk in. A bucket of water came splashing down over the top of poor Gwennie's head. Leaving her sputtering and pissed. "Who. Did. That." She didn't yell but it was audible in her voice that she was trying with all her might not to.
Gwendolyn Pearce
Gwendolyn Pearce
Seventh Year

http://belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next