Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trophy Room

+19
Jenna Wood
Albus Severus Potter
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
Lily Evans
Hannah Abbott
James Sirius Potter
Carter Wells
Trey Davis
Draco Malfoy
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Ronald Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Sirius Black
Ravenclaw Mod
Demelza Robins
Padma Patil
23 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Trophy Room - Page 7 Empty Re: The Trophy Room

Post  Jenna Wood June 2nd 2011, 1:25 am

Jenna grinned back, "My brother is a beater, but he was never as into Quidditch as I was. He played for Gryffindor when he was here." Jenna shrugged, most people just assumed that all of the Woods played Quidditch, it was a nice change of pace for someone to actually ask.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 2nd 2011, 3:32 am

"That's cool," Al smiled, as he put his hands in the pockets of his robes and rocked back on his heels. "So do you, like, want to go into Quidditch professionally after school?
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 2nd 2011, 3:35 am

Jenna grinned even wider, "I would love to, if I got the chance. But, I won't die of despair if I don't get signed by any teams. I play often enough at home and with my dad and some of his Puddlemere friends if they need an extra chaser, so it wouldn't be the end of my Quidditch. What do you want to do after school?"
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 2nd 2011, 5:19 am

"You get to play with the Puddlemere team? That's pretty awesome if you're the type of person who's into that kind of stuff," he commented with a broad smile. He wasn't into Quidditch, and even he thought that was pretty cool. "I'm not quite sure yet," he answered with a small shrug. "Something with music. One day I'd like to open up my own music school if I can. I mean, I'd love a record deal but those aren't easy to come by."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 2nd 2011, 10:49 pm

Jenna smiled, "I've never played with the current team but I've played with the team that played while my dad still played for them. And, if you open a music school, I'd sign up. All of the musical expertise I have is three years of piano when I was 7-10. And if you want a record deal badly enough, I wouldn't put it past you to make it happen anyway. Just try and make music that is noticeable, that stands out from everything else and the rest should fall into place. But, always make sure it comes from the heart."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 3rd 2011, 12:30 am

"Oh, well that's still pretty awesome." Al smiled at Jenna's advice. "Good to know," he said with a grin, glad to know that people were so supportive of his idea. "Huh. You know, if the whole Quidditch thing doesn't work out you could always be a motivational speaker," he told her, only half joking as he smiled at Jenna. "I guess you're right. I don't really know why I ever gave up on the idea," he admitted with a small shrug. "Even my boyfriend doesn't know about me wanting a record deal."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 3rd 2011, 12:35 am

Jenna tipped her head to the side thoughtfully when Al said that she could be a motivational speaker. "I'm not quite sure that people will be motivated by someone who trips their way up to the podium, in case you haven't noticed, I'm just a bit of a klutz."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 3rd 2011, 1:01 am

Al chuckled, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Well, you'll be an inspiration to clumsy people everywhere," he told her, grinning widely as he leaned against one of the stone pillars.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 3rd 2011, 1:07 am

Jenna smacked him lightly on the arm, "Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny, make fun of a girl who used to be a beater and still has a beater's bat in her dormitory. Very smart." Jenna gave a half-hearted glare, she wasn't really all that mad, but she had to get the point across somehow.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 3rd 2011, 1:26 am

Al laughed and rubbed at his arm as if it actually hurt him. "Point taken," he chuckled, lowering his arm back to his side. "You should meet the beater for Slytherin. You do not want to make Daphne Greengrass angry when she's holding her bat, because she is not afraid to use that thing."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 3rd 2011, 1:29 am

Jenna laughed, "I think I would like to meet this Daphne Greengrass, I haven't met many other female beaters. Well, I'm not sure I count as one anymore since I mostly play chaser now. But, if you ever need an extra beater, just shoot me an owl and I'll be there before the snitch gets released."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 3rd 2011, 1:48 am

"She's pretty awesome once you get to know her. A bit odd, but still pretty cool to hang out with. And I'll be sure to let you know," he chuckled. "If I'm ever short a beater, I'll send you an owl, though I haven't actually been on a broom for a few weeks now."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 3rd 2011, 1:51 am

Jenna gasped, "Not been on a broom for a few weeks?? I'd die after a just a few days! This is a tragedy! Sometime this afternoon, we have got to get you to the pitch!"
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 3rd 2011, 8:48 am

Al laughed and shook his head, crossing his arms in front of his chest as he smiled at Jenna. "I just...don't like flying all that much. It's never really been my thing, I guess. I used to be on the team, but I haven't missed it at all since I got kicked off."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 3rd 2011, 11:54 pm

Jenna relaxed her muscles that had all tensed up and shrugged, "Oh, well then, if you don't like flying I won't force you too. I just can't imagine a life on the ground besides, I won't force you to play if you don't want to."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 4th 2011, 2:21 am

Al just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "It's just not for me. I prefer staying on the ground," he chuckled. He glanced down at his pocket watch, then grimaced as he realized the time. "Anyway, I have class pretty soon so I should probably get going. It was really nice meeting you though. We should hang out again some time."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 4th 2011, 2:45 am

Jenna grinned at her new friend, she wasn't the most social so she always sort of felt proud of herself whenever she made a friend. "That's a shame, I've a free right now then double Herbology later so my afternoon is fairly laid back. We should definately hang out again, just shoot me an owl."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 4th 2011, 3:09 am

"Lucky," he grinned, sticking his watch back into his pocket. "Alright. I'll be sure to do that. See you around soon, Jenna." He smiled one last time and waved before walking back out of the trophy room and heading off to Charms class.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 4th 2011, 3:11 am

Jenna waved back and then, checking that the coast was clear and that Peeves was nowhere in sight, she began the walk down to the Hufflepuff common room.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 7th 2011, 1:37 am

Bea was bored and felt like looking at some shiny trophies so she skipped down to the trophy room. She hummed a little ditty to herself as she browsed all the different awards in the spotless glass cases. Either Filch had been busy or someone had got detention recently.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 7th 2011, 1:40 am

Molly slips into the trophy room, fully intent on breaking several school rules because it's been a while since she's been under the effects of any Special Ingredients, and the million shiny surfaces in the trophy room are a veritable gold mine to the stoned mind. All thoughts of the gillyweed in her back pocket evaporate, though, because as soon as she steps into the room she spots Bea and greams. Well, better a conversation with a friend than a joint alone, that's for sure. "Hey Bea! Like, fancy meeting you here!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 7th 2011, 1:45 am

Bea turns from the cases when she hears someone come in. "Hiya Molly!" she chirps, grinning over at her friend. "What brings you down here?" she asks, her head tipping slightly to the side as she waits from Molly to reply.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 7th 2011, 1:55 am

Molly shrugs innocently and tosses her hair over her shoulder. "Oh just, like, exploring and poking around and things. How about you?" she asks, moving closer so that the girls don't have to holler across the room at each other.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 7th 2011, 1:58 am

Bea laughs and her grin relaxes into a softer smile. "How funny. I was doing about the same thing,"she replied, glad that Molly had moved closer so they didn't have to shout their conversation across the room though that would be rather amusing. Bea giggled to herself at that thought then looked back up. "I was just admiring the cleanliness of the display cases," she said to Molly. "Someone's been doing an awful lot of work."
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 7th 2011, 2:22 am

Molly giggles. "Someone got caught," she says in a sing-song voice. Then, because she hasn't had a chance to gush much yet, she breaks. "Guess what?" she squeals. "I went on my date with Arthur and it was literally, like, the most perfect first date ever!"

[sorry, got interrupted. >.>]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next