Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Passage in the Dungeons

+11
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Bellatrix Black
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Lucius Malfoy
Alice Prewett
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Passage in the Dungeons

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 26th 2010, 6:43 pm

Lucius finally finishes brushing his hair and is walking down the halls with his pimp cane, looking sexy as usual. He sees Snape...Being. Oh my god, seriously? Can the guy not go five minutes without being bullied? OH HEY! It's Viktor Krum! He's quite the looker, actually. Oh...He's friends with that Sirius fellow. Well, fml. He sighs and walks over to stand outside of the bully zone. Yes, the bully zone. He'll remain a spectator for a bit because this looks like work to him. "Black, don't you have something better to do? Like brush that shaggy hair of yours?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Passage in the Dungeons

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 6:48 pm

Sirius whirls around when he sees Lucius. "Oh, please bitch, being blonde is so last season. Seriously, that hair makes you look like a fucking chic. Actually, you know, if I squint a little, you look like my cousin Narcissa! Right, anyway, what was I doing? Oh right, I was busy, if you wanna talk hair, save it for like, ten minutes, yeah?" he says to Lucius, because he really does not think Snape has anything resembling a friend, and Lucius has like, no reason to interfere. "Right, Snivellus, speaking of hair, it's called shampoo. Though with all that grease, I don't think you'll be needing a lot of conditioner," he snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 6:49 pm

Severus shoots Lucius a pleading look, as he tries to snatch the wand back from Viktor. "Give it here, you Bulgarian thug," he snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 6:56 pm

Viktor glances at the blondie and decides he's just going to ignore him and go back to keeping this wand away from Snape. "No. No, I don't think I vill," he said with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 26th 2010, 6:57 pm

Lucius has to interfere because I miss being him, and because he thinks Snape is going to have to repay him with sex. Or not...Anyway. Lucius needs Severus alive because if he dies, then Lucius will have to do his own homework this year. He rolls his eyes at the hair comment because what does Sirius know about hair anyway? Lucius is the Hogwarts Pretty Boy. He knows what's up. "Don't you have your skanky little fangirls to attend to, Black?" Well, Lucius really shouldn't be talking considering he's got the Slytherin fangirls and they're even worse than the Gryffindor fangirls Sirius has. "You as well, Krum. So, run off and let Severus...Er- Do his homework or whatever he does for fun," he says, already sounding bored as he lets his fingers trace of the head of the serpent handle of his walking stick.

Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:04 pm

"Dude, two things. One: sweet pimp cane. Two: why the fuck are you still here? Don't you have hair to brush, like seriously, because douche monkey here really isn't worth stickin' up for," he said, pointing at Snape. "Wait-- SHIT, VIKTOR! HE'S RIGHT! I TOTALLY LEFT THAT ONE GIRL WAITING, I SAID I WAS GONNA GO BE RIGHT BACK, AFTER I FOUND MY MIRROR THAT I DROPPED DOWN HERE ON MY WAY TO POTIONS! Well, shit. She's probably still waiting. Speaking of, have any of you seen a mirror? I can't go this long without looking at my reflection."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:07 pm

Severus scowls. That is all. Oh, and he's looking at Lucius gratefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 7:12 pm

Viktor blinks. "Are you kidding me? Er- No. I haven't seen it. Sorry," he says with a confused expression because he doesn't know the ways of Sirius Black, so he doesn't know where that just came from.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 26th 2010, 7:12 pm

"It's not that I want to stick up for him, though I guess I should because the poor guy really could use more friends and he can't really get a better friend than Lucius Malfoy, can he? But I just like a reason to fuck with you, really," he says with a smirk, rolling his eyes at Sirius. It's a shame they hate each other so much because otherwise, Lucius and Sirius would get along quite well. Oh look. Sirius and Viktor are distracted. Lucius pulls his wand from his pimp cane, still looking bored as usual because the only time he doesn't look bored is when he's having sex. "Accio," he mutters, grinning as Snape's wand flies into his hand. "And thanks, it is a nice pimp cane, isn't it?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:15 pm

Severus sighs in relief and immediately walks over to Lucius, even if he wants to slap him for mocking him too, and asks for his wand back, while scowling at the others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:17 pm

We really would get along. "Fine, fine, have your fun, Lucius, play nice with the greaseball. And yeah, it is a sweet pimp cane, though, unlike you, I don't need a cane to promote my pimp status," he said with a short laugh, turning to look at Viktor. "Looks like fun's over for now, pretty boy over there feels pity for the slime of Slytherin. So long!" he says, walking past Severus and Lucius, but not before sticking his foot out, so Snape trips over it. ouch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:17 pm

And Snape does indeed trip over it, scowls, and scrambles to his feet again. "Prats. Er, thanks," he mumbled to Lucius, glowering at the back of Sirius' head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 7:19 pm

Viktor left when Sirius did so he isn't awkwardly standing here. Yep.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 26th 2010, 7:23 pm

"Mhm," he shrugs as he hands Severus is wand back. "Just don't make it a habit of getting yourself into trouble, okay? I can't be following you around all the time to keep you safe from guys like Potter douchebags like Black and apparently Krum, which is a shame, really. I always liked that guy," he said with a sigh because Lucius never misses a Quidditch match.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:25 pm

"Liked him? Why? How'd you know him? I don't think I've seen him before, he's new here," he said, disilking the Bulgarian immensely. "And I don't really intend on getting into trouble, trouble usually finds me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 26th 2010, 7:30 pm

Lucius looks at Severus in shock. "Really? Really, Sev? I mean, I know you don't like doing anything other than reading, but Viktor Krum is only the best seeker in the world. He's famous! Merlin, you need to learn how to have fun because I can't imagine you have much living under that rock of yours."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:31 pm

"Seeker. That's a quidditch position, right?" he said, blinking confusedly. "What rock? I live in a library, if anything, not a rock. You can't read under rocks."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 26th 2010, 7:33 pm

Lucius does not facepalm. He wants to, but he shall refrain. "Yes, Sev. It's a Quidditch position. And the library? That's just as bad as living under a rock. Get your nose out of a book and do something...Exciting. New. Fun. Trust me, you'd smile more if you did."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:36 pm

"What is it with all you people, and trying to make me smile? Maybe I don't want to smile," he said sulkily, thinking about that stupid Theo and his stupid drawings and his stupid mockery. "And what's your idea of fun, then, if not reading?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 26th 2010, 7:44 pm

"Oh, touchy. You see, this is why I'm not usually friendly. I'm not very good at it," he says with a nod because apparently being friendly is tough work. "And fun is...Well..." He smirks because he could think of some fun stuff he could show Snape. He could introduce him to that Alecto girl, but he has a feeling that Snape wouldn't find that very fun. "I've always been a fan of doing nothing, actually. Or having girls make you sammiches. That's fun and requires no skill whatsoever. And some other things, of course, though maybe you should just stick to your books," he says with a smirk. "Now that I think of it, you'd look rather odd doing things that I find fun."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:47 pm

"I imagine so. Now, I was heading back to our dormitory, so if you'll excuse me... Unless you were going there as well, I guess. I just simply don't have the energy or desire to go to the library anymore," he admitted, because he's not Hermione, and even he doesn't always wanna be there, he just has nowhere else better to be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy September 26th 2010, 7:49 pm

Lucius has nothing better to do because I only use him when he talks to Snape or Cissa, so sure. He's off to the dorm. Maybe he'll convince Snape to do his homework. "Oh. Yeah, I was just heading there too," he says, not offering to help carry all of those books Snape has because, well, why would he?
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:51 pm

And they're going to their dorm now. Right. I'll post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 4th 2011, 4:49 am

Scorpius walked quietly through the secret passage, not eager to encounter any professors at this hour. With only fifteen minutes before patrolling started, he was in no mood to deal with any one out to give detentions. He froze though when he saw someone in the corridor as well, completely shocked because this wasn't a place he was expecting to ever find this person, whom he had happened to meet once before. "What are you doing down here?" he asked in confusion.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive January 4th 2011, 4:54 am

Fleur had been wandering the castle in hopes of escaping the Gryffindor Tower for a few hours. There was only one problem with this decision: she hadn't explored the castle enough to know where everything was. At some point, she'd taken a wrong turn and ended up somewhere she'd never been with no knowledge of how to get back. She turned round quickly when she heard footsteps behind her and leaned up against the wall. How long had she been down here? She didn't want to get in trouble. She heard a voice, one that sounded like a student's, and relaxed. "I - erm - " she paused, wondering if it was embarrassing to admit that she was lost. "I am a transfer from Beauxbatons and I 'ave not learned ze ways of zis school... so I am lost and een 'ere, clearly."

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next