Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The One Eyed Witch Passage

2 posters

Go down

The One Eyed Witch Passage Empty The One Eyed Witch Passage

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:52 am

Back to top Go down

The One Eyed Witch Passage Empty Re: The One Eyed Witch Passage

Post  Eileen Prince September 1st 2010, 10:30 pm

Benjy is walking down this hallways. I don't know why. Maybe he's going to the library?
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive September 1st 2010, 10:32 pm

Victoire is strolling down this hallway too, because I said she would.
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince September 1st 2010, 10:41 pm

Benjy kept walking, oblivious. Maybe he was reading a newspaper or something? Yeah. That could work. Anyways, he didn't notice the girl until the last second when he almost bumped into her, "Oh man, sorry." He said, finally taking a look at the girl. She was pretty. "I'm Benjy Fenwick." He told her.
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive September 1st 2010, 10:47 pm

Victoire stumbled back in hopes of not crashing into this newspaper reading boy. "It's alright," Victoire said. "No harm done. I'm Victoire Weasley, by the way." She straightened her robes and smiled her friendly smile.
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince September 1st 2010, 10:49 pm

"Victoire," Benjy said, "Pretty name, it's means victory, right? Any particular reason for that?" He gave her a subtle once over, taking in her Hufflepuff colours. Loyal and hardworking. She didn't exactly look it.
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive September 1st 2010, 11:01 pm

"Thank you," Victoire replied, "but it's kind of a mouthful. You can call me Vic if you want. Everyone else does." She noticed his once over but didn't think much of it. Boys tend to look at her in more obvious ways more often than not, anyway. No big deal. "It is French for victory," she nodded. "I was born on the anniversary of the death of a dark wizard. And my mum is French, so my siblings and I all have French names."
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince September 1st 2010, 11:06 pm

"Okay, Vic." He couldn't help the feeling of superiority that came when he heard her last name. Weasley, blood traitor. It was drilled into him from the moment he was born that pure bloods were better. Still, he could get past that and was smart enough to know that every wizard was the same. "So, Hufflepuff, huh?" He indicated her robes, "I'm a Ravenclaw. What year are you in? We could have some classes together."
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive September 1st 2010, 11:21 pm

"Yep, Hufflepuff. Don't know what that bloody hat was thinking, to be honest. I think I'm the first Weasley to ever be sorted into Hufflepuff." She shrugged lightly. "It's not that bad, really. It just gets a bit lonely at times, since there aren't that many." She realized she was rambling and stopped. Vic nodded, looking at his robes. "I could tell," she chuckled. "I'm in sixth year," she adds. "You?"
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince September 1st 2010, 11:28 pm

Benjy nodded, "Yeah, there were never many Hufflepuffs sorted. You got alot of first years this time around though, didn't you?" He caught her looking at his robes and laughed, "It's hard miss stuff like that when they have everything colour coded. I'm a seventh. Thats a shame, classes with you would have been fun." He said with a slight smile.
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive September 1st 2010, 11:43 pm

"I didn't pay much attention to the Sorting, but I think you're right." She laughed again. "I know. Even our common room is all yellow and black. It's kind of blinding, actually. You only have one more year then? That's kind of bittersweet, isn't it?" She shrugged. "It would've been nice," she agreed. "You seem cool!"
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince September 1st 2010, 11:50 pm

"Yellow and black, that would be rather confusing. Like hazard signs. I would be a little worried. The Ravenclaw common room is all blue and bronze, but they work well together." He smiled, "Yes, it's my last year. But that's fine. Just thinking of all the possible things I can do after this, it amazing." Or he could just get killed in the OotP. "Any idea what you're going to do?"
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive September 1st 2010, 11:56 pm

"That's true. You could travel the world if you wanted, and you wouldn't even have to worry about getting back in time for school." She thought for a moment, trying to remember how her Career Advice session had gone last year with Professor Sprout. She had multiple ideas for her later life, because Dee doesn't know what Victoire would do after school. "I'd probably want to work at the Ministry, maybe be the liaison between ours and the French Ministry. I go there for a month every summer anyway, and I speak fluent French. My grandparents still live there, in fact."
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince September 2nd 2010, 12:03 am

"Travelling is actually what I was thinking, at least for a while." Merlin knows he has the money for it. "I was thinking of working in the Ministry, but there's not much there that involves charms, and that's what I'm best at." Of course, he is a Ravenclaw and is pretty good at everything. He shrugged, "I figure when what I figure out what I'm meant to do it will be like 'whoa, that's it' and I'll just know."
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive September 2nd 2010, 12:18 am

"That sounds like a good philosophy. I mean, when you figure out your calling, you just know! Well, that's just what I've heard, since I'm still undecided about my career path." She shrugged. "So, how's your first days back been? I've just been waiting around for Quidditch tryouts."
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince September 2nd 2010, 12:21 am

"It's been pretty worth while, so far." Benjy answered, "I'm waiting for Quidditch tryouts, too." He told her, surprised that she played. She looked more like the type to worry about hair and makeup all the time. He found himself liking her more and more with each passing minute, "I play beater, how about you?"
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive September 2nd 2010, 12:29 am

"What a coincidence! So do I!" she exclaimed. "I know, I don't look like it." She gestured to her thin, but muscular frame. "But I'm actually not that bad. My uncle was a Gryffindor beater back in his day and he taught me some things. I've been playing since I was little. Actually, if you're a Weasley, it's kind of scandalous if you don't at least know how to play Quidditch."
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince September 2nd 2010, 12:40 am

Benjy laughed, "Scandalous, huh? In my family, Quiddich is something to watch, not to play. My mom was not impressed when I told her I made the team back in my third year. I guess it was kinda scandalous when I took it up." He smiled, "I guess I'll see you on the pitch, then, huh?"
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive September 2nd 2010, 12:57 am

Victoire couldn't believe that someone wouldn't want to play Quidditch, since it was such a big part of her life. "Really? That's sad. My parents couldn't have been more thrilled when I made it last year, even though we have a ton of Weasleys on their respective House teams." She shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so. We have a pretty good team this year. Ravenclaw is good, but who knows, we may surprise you."
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince September 2nd 2010, 1:21 am

"Hufflepuff always surprises me, whether for better or for worse." He said with a smile, "I don't know if are team is any good or not, but I don't think they can be much better then last year. That was one amazing team we had."
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive September 2nd 2010, 1:41 am

"I remember. You guys were really good! I remember that Puff was really good back in my second or third year. Cedric Diggory caught the snitch before Harry Potter! Cedric's a good seeker. I think he's our captain this year, actually."

THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU, TEDDY. XD
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince September 2nd 2010, 11:31 pm

Benjy laughed, "We'll I guess we'll just have to see who comes out on top, won't we?" SECRETLY ROOTING FOR PUFF. "Where are you off to, anyways?" He asked her, thinking that maybe he was holding her up from a very important date.
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive September 2nd 2010, 11:36 pm

"Guess we will," she replied, smiling. I'M NOT SECRETLY ROOTING FOR SLYTHERIN. WE KICK ASS. "I was going to my dorm, actually. I still haven't unpacked. I should probably get on that. I don't want to leave it for too long," she shrugged. "Hopefully I'll see you later!" She waved and walked off down the hallway and THAT AMAZING, SHAPELY ASS WAS ALL UP IN BENJY'S FACE AND IT WAS LIKE, WHOA.
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince September 2nd 2010, 11:38 pm

Benjy shook his head when her back was turn because THAT AMAZING, SHAPELY ASS WAS ALL UP IN HIS FACE AND IT WAS LIKE, WHOA. He went where ever the hell he was going before this. I dunno.
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum