Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Passage in the Dungeons

+11
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Bellatrix Black
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Lucius Malfoy
Alice Prewett
15 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 6 Empty Re: Secret Passage in the Dungeons

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 2:02 am

Dee nodded and took another bite of brownie. "I'll have to go steal some more of these later. Where did you find them?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 6 Empty Re: Secret Passage in the Dungeons

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 2:08 am

"In the kitchens." She nodded and thought for a little minute Exactly whereabouts so Dee could find them. "They were in the big pantry on the third shelf." she informed Dee with another small nod.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 2:09 am

"Cool beans. I'll go look for those later," Dee said, smiling in thanks at Dem. "Do you have any more with you?" she asked, blinking innocently.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 2:16 am

"Hmm, let's see." She said, putting her hand in her bag, pulling out two more. "Here we go." She smiled as she handed another one to Dee and finished off her first one before starting on her second.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 2:21 am

"Thank you," Dee said, taking the brownie from Dem and eating this one a bit slower in an effort to save it. "So what year are you in?" she asked. "My Dee senses are not informing me."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 2:33 am

"I'm a fifth year." She informed Dee with a small nod. "What year are you in though? I don't think I've seen you around before. Or maybe I have, but I didn't really notice you, you know? I do know you now though, so it's all good!"
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 2:39 am

"Ahh, the year of the elusive OWLs. My friend, I cannot begin to describe the fun you will have towards the end of this year. It's a stupendous time. And I'm a seventh year, so I get to take NEWTs. Awesome possum, right?" Dee shrugged. Schoolwork wasn't really hard for her. "It's probably the age and house differences, but yeah, now that we know each other, all is well."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 6:48 am

"Yes, the fun year of exams and full-time studying. Who wouldn't enjoy the fun that is the fifth year? NEWTs, what joy. I can't even imaging what that would be like." She said. It's not like school work was hard for her or anything, it's just she'd rather be doing other things instead of it.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 6:54 am

"NEWTs will be like OWLs times ten, I'll reckon," Dee said with another noncommittal shrug. "You'll get through OWLs, though. Just make sure you know your practical magic."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 6:59 am

"They sound like it." She said with a small nod. "I know my practical magic, I think." She added on with another nod. She actually really wanted to pass these, even though the things that she wanted to do when she left Hogwarts aren't entirely to do with magic, she'd still like to pass and get some really good marks.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 12:38 am

Kras figures the best place to look for those two jerkfaces who were picking on Reed would be down in the dungeons. Maybe it was just luck, he didn't know, but he found himself in a very deserted, hard to find passage. Deserted...except for two very loud familiar voices.
"...whatever you say, Adam. Hoped he would have cried more." Phillip laughed. Kras heard Phillip's friend - Adam, apparently - joining in on the laughter.
"Shame he didn't have his bodyguard boyfriend with him, considering he can't defend himself for crap." Adam snorted.
Furious, Kras turned the corner and found the boys just standing about in the passage. He came up behind Phillip and casually draped his arm around the slightly shorter boy's shoulders. Adam's eyes widened, slight fear in them, as he saw who had just approached them.
"Hello, boys. I'd really hoped ve vouldn't be having this little talk again, but since you've given me no choice..."
The two boys' reactions were priceless. Phillip jumped at Kras' voice and from feeling an arm around his shoulders.
"Oh shit."
Adam's verbal response pretty much mirrored that and he backed away slightly, looking like he wanted to make a run for it.
Kras smirked, wrapping his arm tighter around Phillip's shoulders so the boy couldn't move away from him. "You two talk tough and act tough to those who seem veaker than yourselves, but really you're two little boys who are just insecure and like to make yourselves feel better by throwing others down. I should feel sorry for you two, but right now...I don't."
"I'm outta here!" Adam made to turn and run for it but Kras moved faster. His wand was out of his pocket faster than Adam could turn and strong ropes flew out, tying the boy up causing him to fall to the floor, squeaking in terror.
Phillip shouted in surprise and squirmed, trying to get out of Kras' grasp. "You're crazy, man! Fucking crazy! We were just having fun with him. Not like we hurt him!"
Kras was getting angrier by the minute. A big part of him knew this was not going to end well and that he shouldn't be acting like this, but these boys had hurt Reed and Kras couldn't let that go. "I think I already told you. It doesn't matter vot the hell you do, vhether it's mental or physical, it's going to hurt somevon. That pisses me off." He shoved Phillip forward, causing the boy to stumble and fall over, landing on top of his friend.
"And you really crossed the line today, because thanks to you my boyfriend just cut all his hair off. And I," he crouched down in front of the two boys, grabbing fistfuls of both their hair, yanking their heads back forcefully as he yelled at them, "Love. His. Curls." Glaring, he let go of the boys' hair and stood, kicking Phillip's stomach to knock him back down as he tried to get up.
"Ve're not finished yet. In fact," he grinned evilly, pointing his wand down at the two boys, "ve haven't even gotten started."
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Adam yelled, still trying to get out of the ropes.
Phillip was holding his stomach, catching his breath after having been kicked rather roughly. "It's not like we're going to do it again. We swear!"
Kras snorted, shaking his head. "I don't put much stock in believing vords from bullies like yourselves."
"Yeah, well, you're not much better than a bully yourself right now, aren't you?" Phillip spat, glaring up at Kras.
"I know." Kras snapped back. "The difference is that after all this is over, I'll actually feel bad about it...even if you do sort of deserve it. Unlike you two who don't feel bad at all after bullying vonderful students like Reed." And he would feel bad after this was over. Right now though...he wasn't letting in conscience get in the way. In some odd way at the same time...he might need something like this. Maybe because he hardly ever gets super angry and yells at people. Violence is hardly anything he bothers with because he doesn't approve of it. Maybe because he doesn't partake in that sort of stuff a lot it just sort of builds up inside him, waiting for the right moment to explode. Right now he's about to explode; that's for sure.
"Enough of the small talk though." Kras told them angrily. "If you recall, last time I let you make a decision and you chose the easy vay out. This time you don't get the easy vay out. Now tell me, vot sort of nightmares vould you like? Because I vosn't lying ven I told you I vould show you how ve do things at Durmstrang." He advanced on the two cowering boys, wand still pointed at them. "They teach us things there that you can't even begin to dream of. So vot'll it be?" Wasn't nice of him, giving them a choice?
Adam was pretty much shaking in his shoes. Phillip was still trying to put up a tough guy act, but it was quickly failing him. "I think we'll be just good with unicorns and rainbows, thank you very much." He scoffed. "I'm sure you're familiar enough with those."
Kras laughed loudly. "You're funny, but no. That's baby stuff compared to the nightmares I'll be giving you. So vot'll it be? I vos particularly fond of the demon spell I read about in the Durmstrang library. Shall ve go vith that?"
Adam laughed. "Yeah right. That von't scare us. We're not scared of anything, well, Phillip's scared of small spaces but-oops..." He looked over at his friend with wide eyes.
Phillip glared at Adam for giving his fears away. "Yeah, but you're scared of the dark so there!"
Kras couldn't help laughing more. "You two are terrible friends, you know that? Good friends vouldn't just give avay each others vorst fears. They'd stick up for each other and keep each others backs no matter vot."
He took a few steps back, happy to have something to go on now though. "Thanks for giving me the information I needed though. Lets see vot fun spells I can think of. Fair varning though, I haven't used any of these ever. I only know the vot they do and vot vords to use."
The two bullies did not like the sound of that.
Kras easily recalled the demon spell - maybe they didn't think demons would scare them but Kras knew the combination of the dark and the demons would be just enough. He backed up a bit more and silently cast the spell. It was long and complicated but he had a pretty good memory when it came to spells.
As he cast the spell twin-like cuts shaped like crescent moons cut deeply into the tops of his shoulders underneath the fabric. Obviously the spell - or maybe the demonic like beings the spell called? - required blood and Kras was willing to pay the toll if it helped get the job done. Most likely just this once though...cause it was rather painful.
The entire passage plunged into darkness. Adam practically screamed in terror, squirming desperately to escape his bindings, his eyes held tightly shut. Phillip was shaking terribly, but it wasn't until the demons showed up that he screamed as well.
Well...technically they weren't really demons. Just replicas. But it was supposed to be enough to scare people and Kras was glad to see the spell didn't disappoint.
The demon-replicas were shadowy figures with glowing crystal blue eyes. Single faded bronze horns jutted from their foreheads, shorter than a unicorn's and cut at a flat end instead of sharpened to a point. There was around twenty of them and they formed a gathering around the two boys who were still on the floor. It was a terrifying sight to behold.
Fueled by their summoner's anger, the demon-replicas converged down upon the boys. It was only as they were about to lay hands...er, something like hands, on the two that Kras started to worry - even in his anger towards the two - about what the beings may do to them. He didn't want the boys to get killed or anything, and he knew this was serious dark magic. So he barked out the canceling spell and the demons dispersed rapidly, only after one had managed to lay a hand on Adam's bare wrist. It left behind a cold, shadowy mark that Kras knew would probably never go away. What he didn't know what that it was a curse. Luckily for Adam it was only a brief touch. Ill fortune for the rest of his life would be the most of his worries, thankfully. If the demonic-replica had been allowed to let the shadowy mark grow then ill fortune would be the least of Adam's worries. The only thing Kras was really sure about was that the demon-replicas were capable of giving one hellish nightmares for the rest of their life.
The light had returned to the passage way, both boys blinking and shivering in terror. Kras should have felt better, knowing that what he had just done should have them leaving Reed alone forever...but he didn't. He still wanted to punish Phillip. And he knew exactly what he was going to do.
As he advanced on the cowering boys, Phillip screamed at him, knowing it was most likely his turn to face his fears. And that terrified him. "What the hell, man?! We get it. We get it! There's no way in hell we'll ever bother your little girlfriend ever again. Just let us go and leave us the fuck alone!"
"And there you go, insulting my boyfriend again." Kras growled, pressing his foot down on Phillip's chest. Adam was pretty much traumatized and was laying limp, unconscious, on the passage floor. "It's your turn."
Phillip screamed again as thorny vines wrapped around his body, binding him just like the ropes that bound his friend. The little thorns cut into his skin and clothing, traces of blood leaking out of the tiny cuts. "Don't vorry. Somevon vill come find you." Kras winked, taking a step back as he waved his wand one last time and a rectangular box appeared trapping Phillip inside as the lid shut on him.
The boy's muffled screams could be heard outside the box and Kras figured casting a silencing spell on it wouldn't hurt. Adam wouldn't be a problem cause the boy was too traumatized right now to even utter a sound.
Kras clutched at his wounded shoulders, glad that their robes were black because he knew blood was seeping into the dark fabric. He knew a few spells to stop the blood flow but since the cuts were from such a dark spell it probably wouldn't respond to simple healing spells. He'd have to wait and let the cuts close up themselves, most likely leaving behind a scar that would only be able to be covered up by using makeup. Well, hopefully Reed didn't find those scars too ugly to look at, knowing what the cause of them were. Sheesh. Kras had really fucked up badly. It was only now that he was finished that he finally felt terrible about his actions. Tears were coming to his eyes but he had to suck it up for now. Suck it up and head on over to the headmaster's office to turn himself in and get whatever punishment he had coming for him. The easy way out would be to just wipe the boys' memories clean and just live with the guilt...but Kras' pride would not allow him to do that. Reed would be disappointed in him probably too, for lying about something as big as this.
First he would go to the nurse's office first to let her know that there were two boys in need of help down in the dungeons.
After accomplishing that task, Kras wearily made his way to the headmaster's office.

[Aaaand I'm too lazy to write all that up, especially cause this was waaaay longer than I thought it'd be. So I'll just let Kras tell Reed about the punishments whenever they talk.]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 12:50 am

[*applause* That was....holy hell that was amazing! And terrifying.]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6