Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Passage in the Dungeons

+11
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Bellatrix Black
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Lucius Malfoy
Alice Prewett
15 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 5 Empty Re: Secret Passage in the Dungeons

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 4th 2011, 5:13 am

"Yeah, clearly you are here," he replied, slightly amused as he leaned against the wall. "We've met actually," he remarked. "I suppose I didn't give you a great first impression, but I definitely remember you. I'm Scorpius," he supplied, figuring she didn't remember his name. "I'll let you know something about this hallway...it's not one that a girl like yourself should be in. I'll state three extremely obvious facts right now. One, you're a pretty girl. Two, this corridor is close to the Slytherin common room. Three, Slytherin guys are horrible and dangerous and this hallway has a reputation." He quickly realized that these statements could come off as slightly threatening, so he felt the need to clarify. "I won't do anything to you though! I just want you to be more careful when roaming the castle."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 5 Empty Re: Secret Passage in the Dungeons

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive January 4th 2011, 5:22 am

Fleur furrowed her brows and thought back to the time in the kitchens when she was thirsty and wanted iced tea. Scorpius had been the person with it and was generous enough to share it with her. How kind of him! Why hadn't she seen him after that? Had he been locked in a closet all this time? "I remember you, eet 'as been a long time zoh!" she said, comforted by the fact that it was someone she'd met. She listened carefully to his list of 'obvious' facts and folded her arms as she glanced around the hallway. "I 'ave 'eard awful theengs about ze Slytherins, but you are one yourself, aren't you? Eef you are and you 'ave a boy's mentality, zen why 'ave you not done anytheeng yet?"

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 4th 2011, 5:29 am

He must have been locked in a closet all this time. Good thing he finally came out of it. He wasn't surprised that she had heard bad things about Slytherin boys, for they did have a horrible reputation. Hell, he used to be one of the guys with that reputation. "Well, I used to be," he said with a slight grin, shrugging his shoulders as well. "I've uhh...I've come to terms though that I'm apparently not as into girls as I thought I was." He wasn't really sure if she was going to get his drift, yet he was not quite ready to come out and be all "WHY YES. I AM GAY." Because, well...that seemed extreme and he was kind of coming to terms with the fact that he was, well...gay.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive January 4th 2011, 5:45 am

Fleur could already tell that there was something different about Scorpius because he didn't try to impress her with idiotic stories or sometimes false ones. She pursed her lips and tilted her chins upward. "You used to be one of ze awful Slytherins 'oo would 'it on girls. But, as far as I know, you were never een serious relationships no? And now you're no longer eento girls, you say?" Fleur was asking rhetorical questions, obviously, because she knew what he was. She reached a hand out and ruffled his hair, half smiling. "You're gay, aren't you?" she said, quietly, not sure if he'd fully outed himself.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 4th 2011, 5:59 am

Scorpius figured that she had been around enough guys, for let's face it, many try and woo her, to realize that he isn't exactly like all of them. Not that Scorpius knows this, but Fleur is part-Veela and her charm was doing nothing for him. No offense to Fleur. "I...I guess...technically..." he said slowly. "I mean. It's just this one guy. I'd never do anything with any other guy. So I mean, I suppose technically I am gay...but only for one person," he said, hoping that that made sense to her.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive January 4th 2011, 6:07 am

Fleur highfived herself mentally for having the best gaydar in the world. She patted Scorpius on the shoulder. "Don't worry about eet. I 'ave ze greatest means of technology to figure zis type of eenformation out. Being part-Veela, I am able to woo every man 'oo ees remotely attracted to females. You, on ze uzzer 'and, were not wooed and I knew zat zere 'ad to be sometheeng different about you. So, you must be gay. I understand zat you might not be, erm, entirely gay, but I am 'appy zat you 'ave someone."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 5th 2011, 2:33 am

Scorpius found the whole part-Veela thing rather interesting. If he wasn't attracted to Fleur in the way that many guys are, then surely that must mean something. He'd have to tell Al that, for it would help to confirm that he wasn't interested in just a casual thing. "Well, thanks," he said, slightly sheepishly. He supposed that he'd really have to get used to the idea that he was gay...or Al-exual. "Must be rather annoying to have Veela blood. I'm sure guys around here are just throwing themselves at you constantly. Have you managed to find anyone that wasn't really affected by your charms? Someone that likes you for who you are, not what you are?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive January 11th 2011, 4:37 am

Fleur bit her lip because she could tell that the boy had never been confronted head-on about his sexuality before. Or at least, not by some stranger he'd met in a dark hallway that could easily be mistaken for an abandoned alley. Gee, could the school primp up a bit in the dungeons? She smiled, trying to comfort him, "I 'ave no problem giveeng compliments where zey are due," she replied. She sighed at the mention of her blood and shrugged. "Eet ees 'ard to tell when ze boys 'ere are telling ze truth about zere feelings. Sometimes, ze part of me zat creates temptation makes zem say theengs zey normally would not. Sometimes eet makes zem lie and tell me what I want to 'ear. I 'ave learned zat you can not trust anytheeng someone says without solid proof zat eet ees 'ow zey really feel. Unfortunately, someone 'as not proven zere feelings zat way yet. I 'ave yet to be liked for me."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy January 19th 2011, 7:12 am

"I can't even imagine how frustrating that must be," he noted quietly. He thought for a minute about how he used to be and realized that he had treated all girls like that. The girls that had received the most attention for him, were purely those who he was attracted to. Now though, he learned that there were a lot of things much more important than looks. Now that he had Al, he realized how friendship and trust really founded a good relationship. "Just give it time. I'm sure that soon enough some guy is going to come around, pull his head out of his arse, and treat you like you deserve. Guys are shallow, I've known that all too well," he said with a grin. "But I'm sure that there is someone out there who won't even notice your looks or beauty. They'll notice you for who you are."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann January 19th 2011, 7:13 am

But it was too late. Fleur had already decomposed.
Scorpius, look what you have done.

I WILL REPLY IN A SECOND!
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 25th 2011, 11:59 pm

Dem is here, walking along this passage in the dungeon. Yep.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 12:06 am

Dee is skipping down the corridor like a boss.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 12:11 am

Dem spots an unfamiliar face skipping down the passage and decides to talk to them because shes nice like that. "Hi, I don't think we've met before. I'm Dem." she smiles as she said all that.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 12:16 am

"Hello stranger named Dem. I'm a stranger named Dee. How are you on this fine day?" she asked with a smile.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 12:33 am

"Hello, stranger named Dee. I am spectacular on this fine day." She said with a small smile. "What about you?"
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 12:36 am

"I am fine and dandy, thanks for asking!" Dee said. "I can tell that you are a Gryff. I am in Slytherin, but that doesn't mean that you have to run away. I am mostly harmless."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 12:47 am

"Well, that's good because happy and good people is awesome!" She said smiling because she is a happy chappy. "I wasn't planning on escaping. I wouldn't be able to anyway." she said, pointing to the shoes that se was wearing. "Besides, you seem like a cool kid, so I wouldn't."
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 12:55 am

"Well, that's nice. That's two people from opposite houses that aren't terrified by the sight of me. Maybe I should talk to you lot more often," Dee says with a small shrug.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 1:02 am

"Yes, you really should. We really are nice people. I promise we don't bite." Dem said with a small laugh to herself.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 1:06 am

"That's good to know. What if someone was a brownie? Would you bite them then?" she asked, stroking her invisible goatee.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 1:32 am

"Hmm, well if there were a brownie, I might not be able to resist. Brownies are just so delicious, so I am not responsible for my mouths actions." she said with a small smile on her face.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 1:34 am

"I see," Dee replied, stroking her invisible goatee some more. "I guess I'll have to not be a brownie. I don't really want to get eaten. That would be quite unfortunate."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 1:46 am

"You'll have to try not to be a brownie because I really don't fancy eating you." she said with a very serious expession on her face. "Oh, that reminds me," she reached into her bag, "I took some brownies from the kitchen earlier." She offered her hand out with one on it for Dee to take.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 26th 2011, 1:49 am

"I'm not really sure how I would become a brownie anyway, so," Dee trailed off. "Ooh, brownies! What a coinkydink." She reached out and took the brownie, because Dee loves brownies.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 1:59 am

Dem took her own brownie in her hand, putting it up to her mouth and taking a bite. "Mmmm! Dish ush reerreyy gwuud!" Dem said, which loosely translated to 'this is really good!"
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next