Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Passage in the Dungeons

+11
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Bellatrix Black
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Lucius Malfoy
Alice Prewett
15 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Passage in the Dungeons

Post  James Sirius Potter September 2nd 2010, 9:26 pm

"Are you testing me?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow. He knew that Gryffindors all possessed that 'bravery' complex...but this was just border line stupid. "So, if I were to come closer like so," he said, pushing himself off the wall and walking toward her. "You'd be alright? Or what if I were to touch. Just...a ghost of a touch," he questioned softly, his finger lightly brushing along her cheek, begging for a reaction out of her.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Passage in the Dungeons

Post  Guest September 2nd 2010, 9:34 pm

Dorcas' eyes narrowed as he walked closer. Why didn't people always have to underestimate her? She understood that he was potentially stronger than she was or he was going to try and make her feel weak in the knees with his good looks...but she promised not to let that get to him. "It was more of a warning actually," she stated matter-of-factly, continuing her glare in his direction. Once his hand neared her cheek, she slowly lifted her hand and pushed his away with ease. "You can look if you want, but touching is not permitted."

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 2nd 2010, 9:37 pm

He couldn't prevent the smile from slipping on his face as she pushed his hand away. "Well, I guess the small upside is that I can look at you," he replied. His eyes ran over her body before looking back at her face. "Though, I would much rather touch. What would it take to do that?" he questioned. "Believe it or not, I'm not all that bad of a guy," he grinned.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 2nd 2010, 9:41 pm

Dorcas didn't bother hiding her obvious disgust at his comment. She wasn't one to simply fall into a guy's arms after he over-complimented her. "You have to take a course on it. Pass three exams. Write an essay about where and how you would want to touch me. Sound good?" she said sarcastically, a smug smile across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 2nd 2010, 9:43 pm

Fenrir looked at her curiously. Was she serious right now? "Alright," he said, thinking it over. "Hypothetically, I did do all of that. Hypothetically I passed those three exams. Hypothetically I wrote you this mind-blowing essay. Then...I'd be able to do what I want to you?" he questioned. He briefly wondered what the fuck he was doing. This was Dorky Dorcas Meadows. He was Fenrir Greyback. Was she worth whatever the hell he was doing?
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 2nd 2010, 11:08 pm

Dorcas wasn't serious at all, but she did find it amusing that he at least pretended that he took it seriously. It was quite intriguing. "Hypothetically speaking, if you did pass the three exams and write a beautiful essay, then you would, indeed, be able to do whatever it is you described in the essay to me. As long as it doesn't involve me being bound up and roasted in a pot, preferably," she said while running a hand through her hair. She briefly wondered where Alice had gone off to, trying to distract herself from the fact that she was enjoying a conversation with a Slytherin.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2010, 1:35 am

"That's quite the interesting proposition," he said. His thoughts wandered to just he would even include in the essay, which for some reason made him uneasy. If Bella had any sort of idea what it was he wanted to do, she would be disgusted with his behaviour. Hell, all of the Slytherins would be. Yet, there was something oddly appealing about Dorcas. For the first six years of school, she had always been that outgoing Gryffindor girl that he shared classes with. Now, he suddenly felt this sort of...attraction towards her. "Well, I can guarantee that gagging and roasting will not be included in this essay. In fact, I'm sure you'll find my planned actions something that you'll very much enjoy. Now, when exactly can I take these exams? That is the first step after all."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 9:33 pm

Dorcas doesn't even let her mind wander off to imagine what Fenrir's thinking. He has always had that creeper demeanor and she was afraid of what it was going through his head. In fact, if he did turn in an essay she would probably have to throw it away because it could be...well, scary. Then again, that was being judgmental and she promised herself that she wouldn't judge someone based on their house. For some odd reason though, the Slytherins seemed to live up to the stereotypes more often than not. Fenrir had been in some of her classes before, but had been one of the bullies with folk like Bellatrix Black and some of the other assholes of Slytherin. She tried not to associate with people like that, but here they were. She shifted awkwardly, leaning towards her left and trying to keep eye contact. "We'll see about that. You can't possibly know me well enough to guarantee that I'll enjoy your essay. And do you honestly think you can handle these exams? Black won't be there to help you study or whisper the answers over your shoulder."

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2010, 9:58 pm

"Wow, such little faith in me," he said shaking his head slightly. He supposed that he definitely deserved that for all of his past actions. He gave her no reason to trust him, especially with the people that he associated himself with. Yet here he was, wanting to change for some odd, inexplicable reason. There was something about the girl in front of her, whether it was good or not, he couldn't tell. He found himself drawn to her though, wanting to know more of who she was and where she came from. "I understand that I've given you reason to doubt me, but for some reason...I really want to do these tests and this essay honestly," he replied. "Call me a complete and total fool, but something's different about you."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 10:09 pm

Dorcas didn't know whether or not to call bullshit because all of this was rather sudden and quite alarming, to be honest. She shrugged her shoulders and pursed her lips, pondering the idea of giving him a chance to prove himself. Obviously, she wasn't going to force him to take exams or write an essay, no matter how fun that had sounded, but he would still have to show her that he wasn't a complete wanker. "I have good news and bad news for you, Greyback," she stated with a smile, twirling a strand of her blonde hair 'round her index finger, "The good news is that you do not have to write an essay or take exams, but the bad news is that you still have to prove to me that you aren't the stereotypical Slytherin." She leaned towards him, her hand grazing his shoulder as she tilted her head to whisper directly into his ear, "And that 'something's different about you' line won't cut it."

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2010, 10:29 pm

Fenrir listened to her carefully, slightly surprised when she said there were not tests or an essay. He had already convinced himself that he would be alright with doing that, for he had felt the inexplicable urge to prove himself. He watched as she moved forward, extremely surprised when she leaned up to whisper in his ear. He was momentarily distracted by her scent, finding it sweet and alluring. "I'm not the stereotypical person," he replied honestly, when his thoughts could soon focus off of her body so close to his. "I can either be something great or your greatest fear. Whether you give me the chance to prove myself is up to you. I'll definitely be down for the challenge though."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black September 21st 2010, 11:38 pm

Haha this account is still Dom's Liver. *goes to change it back to Bella*

Bella wandered the corridors like she tends to do to occupy herself, searching for victims to taunt as they went along their business. Things were disappointingly quiet today. Maybe they'd learned to avoid these few particular hallways? She made a mental note to change her routes, check out new areas for the little first years that were so easy to tweak to make them cry.
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 21st 2010, 11:48 pm

Omg ahhaahhaha. Poor Dom's Liver.

Sirius is running down the hallway away from McGoogles, who he recently called an aging turd, or something of the sort, and swings around a corner laughing, and leans against the wall to catch his breath. He looks up, and much to his surprise and displeasure, he sees none other than his cousin Bellatrix. "Hey there, Trix," he muttered, running a hand through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black September 21st 2010, 11:56 pm

Poor Dom's Liver, indeed.

Bellatrix lifted an eyebrow as her cousin rushed around the corner, laughing like an idiot. She smirked a little as she walked up to him. "Manage to kiss a girl and run away before she could smack you again? Really, most people get over that by about fourth year."
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 21st 2010, 11:59 pm

[....I THINK IT'S TIME WE LEAVE MY POOR LIVER ALONE, YEAH?]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 21st 2010, 11:59 pm

Sirius rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No, just having some fun fucking with the teachers. What're you doing, hanging around to scare some poor halfwit first year? Really, you ought to pick on someone your own size, Bella, they're practically kids."

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black September 22nd 2010, 12:08 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:[....I THINK IT'S TIME WE LEAVE MY POOR LIVER ALONE, YEAH?]

[ONLY IF YOU DO! <3]

Bella shrugged at him. "Kids make easy targets and I'm not about to waste effort something so petty, even if it is fun. It's a shame you have to go to old women for a good time. Can't get a girl your own age to agree to it? Or at least get one drunk enough. What shame, dear cousin."
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 22nd 2010, 12:11 am

"Old women? What planet are you living on, Alice Prewett is not an old hag, although, speaking of, you kind of resemble one, with your hair like that. Seriously, you have some nasty frizz going on there, do you even know what conditioner IS?!" Sirius exclaims, flipping his own gorgeous hair, like the Narcissus he is. "And really, if you need to get someone drunk to have a little fun, you're doing something wrong. Then again, being as sexy as I am, the pretty blondes just flock to me. Maybe if you used hair straightener, or at least looked a little less like a hooker out of Sin City, you'd get a little more attention, that wasn't the screaming of small children when they see you coming."

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive September 22nd 2010, 12:14 am

Evan doesn't need to be drunk. Just sayin'.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black September 22nd 2010, 12:21 am

Bellatrix rolled her eyes at him. "Itty bitty Sirius think he's being clever? Hag or not, I won't have an argument with you on which of us who gets more action, because then you'll just call me a whore, now won't you? No, no. I'll just have you know that while you're over there in the land of the brave idiots, I'll be actually doing something with my abilities in Slytherin." She stared off a little bit, daydreaming about that sexy manbeast named Voldemort.
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 22nd 2010, 12:29 am

Hey, Tom Riddle is a sexy manbeast, don't hate, I mean, have you SEEN Christian Coulson? Right. Voldemort is sexy.

Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 2 _1853742_riddle2

VERY VERY SEXY. Anyway. Moving on. Wait, why move on? Do you see those lips? RIGHT OKAY OKAY OKAY. Sirius rolls his eyes and grips his wand out of instinct, because he'd really love to hex this bitch, but his mum might ground him or something or worse, take away the bike, so he'll play sort of nice... lol, yeah right. "And why wouldn't I call you a whore, whore? Spreading your legs is one thing, leaving them open for the entire school is another, you know. And what abilities do you have? The ability to blind the enemy with your cleavage?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 22nd 2010, 12:30 am

Bellatrix Black wrote:
Scorpius Malfoy wrote:[....I THINK IT'S TIME WE LEAVE MY POOR LIVER ALONE, YEAH?]

[ONLY IF YOU DO! <3]

[....Point taken. *walks away*]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black September 22nd 2010, 12:39 am

HEY I'M NOT HATING ON HIM. I KNOW HE'S SEXY. BELLA KNOWS HE'S SEXY. HE IS TOTALLY SEXY.
Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 2 Christianev2

"Just like I thought." She nodded, pacing back and forth across the hall a bit absentmindedly, her heels clicking on the floor as she walked. "No creative response, just spitting out the usual mess. Useless really, that brain of yours. I know you have one, since you're a Black, but really I think the extended exposure to gold and red has turned it to mush. Pity." Her eyes flicked to where he was holding her wand, but she didn't pull hers out. She already had it in her hand, duh, because she's Bellatrix and never lets go of that thing. She twirled it through her fingers casually, twisting the dark, crooked wand in her hand.
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 22nd 2010, 12:53 am

"Yes, sitting with Gryffindors has clearly taken away from all the Black family traits, like the ridiculous notion that muggleborns are 'beneath' us, and that snakes make for ideal pets. Seriously, though, I should've figured someone like you would be so proud to be part of the house with a phallic symbol for its banners," he replied, and he yells at Eowyn for not posting all his penis jokes like the sixteen year old male he is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black September 22nd 2010, 1:04 am

"Who wouldn't be proud to be a part of the most powerful house? We go places, you know, and I'm talking bigger and better than just into each others beds." She sneered at him a little, knowing nothing would stop him from making comments about things like that. "But do go on, rant about the Slytherin's sexual ways. It is all your terribly creative brain can manage, unfortunately. What a waste."
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next