Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Passage in the Dungeons

+11
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Bellatrix Black
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Lucius Malfoy
Alice Prewett
15 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Passage in the Dungeons

Post  Guest September 22nd 2010, 1:07 am

"Just saying, as much as I love sex, I would so not tap a Slytherin chic, you've all got STIs, and it's kind of gross. But I suppose that's why you all have each other," he said, rolling his eyes. "And what places do you plan on going, then? I somehow don't see you as the hard working type, although, then again, neither am I."

Back to top Go down

Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Passage in the Dungeons

Post  Bellatrix Black September 22nd 2010, 1:21 am

"You don't have to be hardworking to be successful. Leave the work for the Puffs. I can't speak for you, but I'm using my connections, however those might be made, and you'll learn one day that I'm a much better dueler than you could ever hope to be." Then she walked over and slapped him for fun because it's Slap A Gryffindor Day. It doesn't matter that today is not the 30th. Every day is Slap A Gryffindor Day for a true Slytherin. And also I don't feel like crossing that out so do with it what you wish.
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 22nd 2010, 3:15 am

Sirius blinks in shock as Bellatrix slaps him, and promptly grabs her by the wrist and twists her arm. "Watch it, bitch, family or not, I will fucking hex you," he growled, tightening his grip briefly before letting it go and pushing her away rather roughly, glowering at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black September 22nd 2010, 4:16 am

Bellatrix hissed at him as he holds her wrist, laughing deep in her throat as he shoved her way. "Happy Slap a Gryffindor Day, dear cousin. Now get back to the safe part of the castle with your little friends. I'm sure they're missing basking in your brilliance."
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 22nd 2010, 4:25 am

Sirius scowled and turned his nose up arrogantly. "Please, they're practically addicted to my magnificence and sexiness. I'll leave you to your torture of innocent, defenseless children, slut," he snapped, stalking off to go be arrogant elsewhere.

THIS WENT WELL.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black September 22nd 2010, 4:27 am

Bellatrix walked silently away to find new hallways to dwell in the shadows of, but not before spitting in Sirius's general direction.

QUITE WELL.
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 5:18 pm

Severus is here, arms piled high with books. Cue Bulgarian Bon Bon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 5:22 pm

Viktor is the most graceful and talented flyer out there. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind! He's more than an athlete... he's an artist. Hehe. Like a bird. You mean a duck, Ronald? Anyway. That's flying. Walking...Not so much. So it's not his fault that he turned a corner and walked straight into Severus, knocking all the books out of Snape's hands as he does so.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 5:30 pm

And because Snape is pretty tiny compared to Viktor, who's a hulking mass of muscle, he goes flying too, and grunts as he falls on the ground. "Watch it, idiot!" he snapped, scowling as he scrambled to his feet, rubbing his arm where he'd knocked it into the wall. "Think it above yourself to have enough common decency to walk around people, instead of through them?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 5:38 pm

If Viktor was the flamboyant type, he would have been like...
Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 3 2hwfdko
And then...
Secret Passage in the Dungeons - Page 3 20pd4hv
But he isn't...So lets continue here.

"Vell, I didn't see you there seeing as this vall vos in the vay," he said, gesturing to the corner he just turned and trying to keep his voice calm because this guy is a douche but Viktor doesn't want any enemies. Um, sorry Viktor. You're going to have a few here and there. "I'm sorry." But at least your nose could have broken the fall if you landed on your face. He sighs and bends over to pick up some of Snape's books because that's the nice thing to do, even though he'd much rather just hit Snape on the head with one of these.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 5:45 pm

Severus uses his wand to summon his books, causing the ones Viktor was collecting to fly out of his hands and land neatly on top of Severus' stack in his arms. "You should be. Tell me, is it often you go galumphing through hallways and crashing into people? Were you just born without the 'grace' gene, or do you purposely try to be a failure at the simple task of walking?" Severus is not amused. NOT AMUSED, I SAY.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 5:48 pm

Viktor glares. Well fine, he won't help the big nosed kid. "Excuse me? Vere you born vithout the 'social' gene, or do you purposely try to be a failure at having a polite conversation vith somebody?" he retorted because this guy is just so rude. SO RUDE.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 5:51 pm

"I don't feel the need to force polite conversation with some brute with all the common sense of a pidgeon, and the grace of a pack mule. Now, if you'll excuse me, I was on my way to the library, a location I don't imagine you're familiar with," he snapped, and Eowyn goes to post as Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 5:55 pm

Viktor rolls his eyes because he obviously knows where the library is. "Have fun vith that. Maybe pick up a book on personal hygiene vile you're in there," he says with a smirk, resisting from pointing out that pigeons are lame. It's ducks that he likes. Duh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 5:55 pm

Sirius' Snivellus-sense are tingling, so he saunters down the hallway girking until he sees that Snape is being an asshole, like usual, to one of his roommates. See, Viktor's not a marauder, but still, he's a decent guy, and even if he didn't like Viktor, he'd use this opportunity for Snape hate. "Whoa, hey, look who it is, Snivellus," he barked, laughter in his voice. "Don't waste your time 'round this one, Viktor, you don't wanna hang around him, he might contaminate you with his grease."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 6:00 pm

Viktor's head turns when he sees Sirius, suddenly remembering the conversation he had with James about nobody liking some guy named Snape. Well, that explains a lot. "Thanks for the varning, but I figured that out pretty quickly. The grease is not hard to miss," he said with a smirk, glad to have someone else who hates Snape with him now because Snape...is just a butt trumpet.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 6:07 pm

OMG BAHAHAHA. Butt trumpet. SNAPE HAS A TRUMPETING BUTT. YOU GUYS ARE SUCH BITCHES! -tear-
"Neither is the ego," he muttered under his breath, scowling at Sirius. "What the hell do you want, Black? If you're looking for innocent girls to torment, I'm sure you can find them elsewhere. Now if you'll excuse me," he snapped, attempting to push past Sirius to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 6:07 pm

"Oh, but where did you think you were going? I don't think I said you could leave. And you know, Viktor, the grease is hard to miss, but that honker of his is even more difficult to be oblivious to, you see? Tell me, Snivellus, how does one manage to walk, when you've got that giant lump of flesh in the middle of your face, weighing you down all time time?" he laughed, flipping his sexy, ungreasy hair out of his eyes as he smirked at Viktor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 6:15 pm

Viktor chuckled, not feeling bad for being rude to Snape because he's just rude. He called Viktor an idiot and no one can do that and be on Viktor's good side. "Oh? I just figured the nose vos to help break falls because apparently he's not too good at standing," he says as he crosses his arms across his chest.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 6:20 pm

"Yes, the probably was with me standing, not at all with you blundering about and walking through people, instead of around them. Fucking prat," he hissed, before turning to glower at Sirius. "Out of my way, cunt, I don't need your highness' permission to go my own way," he said, attempting to force his way past again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 6:22 pm

Sirius, however, puts his arm out to block Snape's path. "What do you say, Viktor? Should we really just let him go? I don't particularly like the way you talk, Snivellus, and I don't think you have the right to be a damned rude shit to my friends. You see, when you fuck with one of us, you're fucking with all of us. So, Viktor, can we just let him walk away unpunished? Because I feel like he really needs to be taught a lesson, not to talk trash to his superiors."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 6:28 pm

"Vell, maybe if he tried to go around you rather than just blunder through, ve vouldn't have to vorry about this," he says with a smirk. That's right, wiener jacket. The tables have turned. No one to save Snape now. Though Lucius totally would if he saw what was going on...Maybe. "I don't think I'd object to teaching him a lesson that those books obviously aren't teaching him."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 6:30 pm

SEVERUS WOULD REALLY LOVE LUCIUS TO SHOW UP RIGHT ABOUT NOW... REALLY... Really? REALLY?!
Oh dear. Inner!Sirius is just shaking his head and grinning evilly at Severus... this is gonna be ugly.

"Back off, Black. Let me go," he said, drawing his wand and glaring at the two other, larger guys, and starting to grow a little fearful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 6:33 pm

"And take away all the fun? I don't think so, Snape," he laughed, winking at Viktor. "Oh look, the little greaseball has a wand! So intimidating-- what if I were to just, I don't know, take it? Expelli-- haha," he laughed, having drawn his wand and pretended to disarm him using magic, and instead just snatching it out of Snape's long, greasy fingers, while he was distracted. "Hey look what I've got, Viktor! It's a shiny new toy! Oh, but it's only shiny, from the grease, I should probably get this thing washed," he said, tossing Snape's wand over his head to Viktor, too high for Severus to reach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 26th 2010, 6:36 pm

Lucius says give him a second to brush his hair... >.> Almost done.

Viktor smirks and examines the wand, ignoring Severus for now. "Oh, this is nice. It's a shame you don't take proper care of it. You know, this school does provide showers. It vouldn't kill you to try them out sometime."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next