Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

+31
Lucius Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Ted Tonks
Romilda Vane
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adelia Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Bellatrix Black
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Louis Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Jesse St. James
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Mya Lupin
35 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward - Page 40 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 21st 2011, 1:53 pm

Kras smiled happily, giving the ideas some actual thought. "Vell...I could alvays look about over the summer to see if I can find anything. I do love being around little kids." He really smiled at Reed's comment about wanting to have kids with him some day. "Being vith you has really convinced me I vant kids some day. I think ve'd be awesome parents." He chuckled. His expression turned to that of concern though when he caught Reed wince a tiny bit. "Are you sure you don't need me to bring you anything for pain? I don't like the thought of you hurting. And Vee and Jenna's idea sounds awesome to me. As long as you and I get to have a few days by ourselves at least." Kras smiled softly, brushing some curls away from Reed's eyes.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 21st 2011, 6:28 pm

Reed shook his head. "I'm fine. It's just...the bones are mending and it's..a little uncomfortable." He shifted himself a little. "And of course we'll have days to spend together. And I already plan on not letting you out of my bedroom." Reed giggled and sent Kras a little wink. "Plus, I'll have gifts I'll want you to open when it's just us. It will be our first Christmas together, and that's special to me. I should probably start planning what I want to get you." So what if Christmas was a long ways from now, Reed wanted it to be perfect.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 22nd 2011, 3:50 am

Kras was not happy thinking about Reed being in pain and uncomfortable. He reached over and picked up the hand that had nothing wrong with it and kissed the back of it softly, continuing to hold it afterward as well. "I like your vay of thinking." Kras grinned after Reed winked at him. "And honestly I have no problem vith staying vith you in your bedroom. It'll be von of the best Christmases I've ever had." Kras was sure to do his own thinking and planning ahead as well for whatever he gets Reed. "Our first Christmas together..." Kras thought for a moment then laughed, "dang it, I should have taken pictures of some of our awesome 'firsts' just so I could put it into a little scrapbook or something for memories sake. Could you imagine?" He was definitely going to make sure there were pictures taken during their first Christmas together.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 22nd 2011, 3:59 am

Reed smiled sweetly when Kras kissed his hand, it was weird how such a small thing made him feel so amazing. Then he burst out laughing, earning him a disapproving look from the nurse. "Well, we can reenact some of our firsts! Although, I doubt the first kiss will be able to be recreated. I was...I can't even describe what was happening to me at that moment. And I think I'd rather not have any hard proof of how I was when we first met. I think my face was red the entire first week we met." And on cue, his face blushed lightly.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 22nd 2011, 4:20 am

Kras laughed at the idea of them reenacting their firsts. It'd be interesting. "Ahh...our first kiss." He smiled brightly. "To be honest I can barely describe how I felt then because I was just so darn happy and excited." Very happy, definitely. "And I like ven your face gets all red. It doesn't look bad at all. It's cute." He's kind of glad he isn't prone to turning red himself, because it probably wouldn't look as good on him.

[I got distracted by reading old Svetson stuff...*loves them*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 22nd 2011, 4:33 am

[EEEPP. *loves them sooo much*]

Reed starts grinning a whole lot when he flashes back to their first kiss. "I was so scared you weren't going to like me after you kissed me since I've never done it before. I was so close to like, fainting then. You have no idea. It was definitely the best first kiss ever. I'm totally not biased either." He giggled then looked up hopefully at Kras, hoping his boyfriend would understand what he wants right now. All this talk of their first kiss made him realize it had been far too long since they kissed.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 22nd 2011, 4:44 am

[I'm kind of sad I didn't think about it sooner...but I had really wanted to just save all the Svetson scenes we've done on Microsoft Word or votever, so we could have it for all time...but I think that might be somewhat of a challenge now. D:]

Kras grins, shaking his head. "I knew it vos your first kiss. It vos nice though, not unpleasant at all." When Reed looked hopefully up at him, Kras knew exactly what he wanted. Of course Kras had no problem with that at all - after all, he really loved kissing Reed every chance he got. "Alright, alright, silly. Just not too much kissing. I don't need the nurse swooping down on us for PDA or something. Especially because she's probably annoyed already that I'm not letting you get 'proper, undisturbed' rest." Kras chuckled, leaning down a bit to press his lips softly against Reed's.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 22nd 2011, 4:59 am

[Awwww, that would have been nice! ]

Reed smiled when Kras gave his little speech before kissing him. Little did his boyfriend know that the nurse was a pretty heavy sleeper and it was getting close to lights out. He kissed his boyfriend back and sighed a little into the kiss. This was the best medicine right here. He pulled away and whispered to Kras. "Okay. Get back into your seat at the side of the bed. The nurse will leave us alone if I pretend to be asleep. Then she'll go to bed after checking on me once more, then you can come sleep next to me."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 22nd 2011, 5:11 am

Kras grinned as Reed told him what to do. "Yes, sir!" He chuckled, kissing Reed once more before getting off the bed and going back to sitting in the chair right next to it. "Do you need anything to drink or so before you fall asleep?" He wanted to make sure Reed would be okay during the night. "If you need anything during the night you better vake me up so I can help you." He told Reed sternly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 22nd 2011, 5:31 am

Reed smirked at Kras. "Oh, I don't plan on sleeping anytime soon." He couldn't say much more because the nurse came over to ask how he was doing. Reed said it was uncomfortable but it was bearable. Then she made him drink some more nasty tasting stuff before heading back off to her office for the night. Reed knew should would be peeking out again in a little bit, so he winked to Kras, and became the perfect imitation of someone that was sleeping.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 22nd 2011, 1:06 pm

Kras was sort of confused as Reed smirked at him, but he'd just wait and see. He could practically smell the nasty stuff his boyfriend had to taste so it really had to be bad. Poor Reed. And then his boyfriend was just laying there asleep. Or not asleep, really. Faking it, he guessed. Well then. Kras just smiled and shook his head, watching Reed as he waited to see if the nurse would be looking back out again or not.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 22nd 2011, 3:54 pm

Sure enough, about ten minutes later, the nurse popped her head back out the door. Satisfied that Reed was getting some rest, she dimmed the lights in the ward and head off to bed. As soon as she closed the door, Reed's eyes popped open and he smiled at Kras. "Well? What are you doing all the way over there? C'mere!" Reed felt oddly energized, even though he knew he should probably feel tired.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 24th 2011, 2:35 am

Kras chuckled quietly as Reed told him to come join him on the bed. "You're a goof. Hold on then." He got up and carefully got onto the bed, making sure not to bump Reed too much. "So, vot exactly do you plan on doing if you're not going to sleep?" Kras asked. He wouldn't mind just talking to Reed. Talking was fun. It wasn't like they could do too much else in this room.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 24th 2011, 2:44 am

Reed smiled happily when Kras joined him on the bed. He rested his head on Kras' shoulder and sighed. "Well, I plan to cuddle you the best I can in my condition. Then I plan to just lay here with you. I wish we could...do more, but just being with you is enough for me. Maybe you can distract me from thinking about those mean kids." Reed pouted and tried to snuggle closer.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 24th 2011, 4:12 am

"Vell, I love cuddling vith you so this all sounds like a good plan to me." Kras smiled brightly, maneuvering them a bit so he could put his arm around Reed's shoulders and they could both lay comfortably. He didn't like hearing about all the kids who pick on Reed. They better hope they never get caught in action by Kras, cause they won't like it. "I'm sorry those kids pick on you, baby." Kras sighed, kissing his boyfriend's forehead. "I vish I could do more to stop them. I vouldn't vant you to see me getting all mean though." He didn't like being mean, but if someone was picking on his boyfriend then he wouldn't feel too bad about scaring them a bit.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 24th 2011, 4:27 am

Reed sighed and leaned into Kras more. "It's okay. Like I said, it usually doesn't bother me. Just, some days it seems like it's their mission to bring me down." He giggled a little when Kras said he wished he could help. "Don't worry about it. I know you will, but you don't have to. I actually don't understand, I'm actually pretty good at handling myself in a verbal argument but I seem to only be able to do it when it's someone insulting you. Apparently I can't stand up for myself, but I can for you. I don't mind that to be quite honest though."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 24th 2011, 5:32 am

"Vell...even if it doesn't usually bother you...it'll alvays bother me." Kras shook his head. "I can't help it. I don't like bullies. And that's vot they are, really." He can't help smiling when Reed says he's glad he can verbally stand up to people when it comes to Kras. Well, that's sweet. He sort of wished he could share some of his own strength with Reed though so Reed could stick up for himself more. It was so worrisome considering he wouldn't be here next school year for Reed...to cheer him up and such after the kids picked on him. "I like the thought that if somevon says something bad about me you'll show them up." He chuckled quietly. "You know I'd do the same thing for you, baby. And I just know you can stand up for yourself verbally too. I've seen how you can get. You're stubborn and strong. I love that about you."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 24th 2011, 5:48 am

[Sorry, baby won't sleep unless I'm holding him -____- *is typing with one hand while he sleeps on the other*]

Reed was blushing now. "Strong. Definitely never been called that before." He giggled then raised his head to look at Kras, giving his boyfriend a sweet smile. "You can go on, saying more things you love about me. This ego boost is feeling pretty nice actually." He wanted a kiss but was too far away, so he settled for kissing Kras on the neck.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 24th 2011, 6:11 am

[awwweh :3 that's kind of a cute image actually. hahahaha]

Kras smiled as Reed kissed his neck. "Vell...I might have to stop talking because I don't vant your head to explode. But...I vill say this: I love everything about you, Reed. Everything." He kissed the top of Reed's head. Then he picked up Reed's hand and started kissing the tips of each finger. He figured that'd be rather distracting for Reed to. Since he had asked for a distraction after all.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 24th 2011, 6:24 am

[Hehe. Well, I got him to stay asleep for the moment in his crib. I GOT MY ARM BACK.]

Reed really was blushing now and he buried his head into Kras. "I love you too. Everything about you. Now we can both have big heads." He giggled a little too loudly and slapped a hand over his mouth. Then he looked up at Kras. "Shh you're being too loud." He bit his lip to keep from laughing again.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 26th 2011, 1:53 am

Kras couldn't help looking over towards the nurse's room when Reed giggled a bit too loudly, but since she didn't make an appearance he figured they'd be okay for now and just looked back down towards Reed. "Me?" He put on a shocked face, trying not to laugh himself. "Should I zip my mouth shut, sir?" It was being daring - Reed might laugh more - but he couldn't help himself; he pulled his wand out and pointed it at his mouth. His mouth turned into a zipper and he just zipped it shut, sad he couldn't grin while like this. Thankfully though he couldn't laugh out loud either while his mouth was zipped shut. So that saved him some trouble...though it hurt his stomach to laugh silently.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 2:04 am

[*dead*]

Reed looked at Kras a bit curiously when his boyfriend pulled out his wand. Then he had to slap his good hand over his mouth when Kras' mouth turned into an actual zipper. Reed's eye began to water a lot as he tried to hold back his laughter. Thankfully his hand muffled most of the sound, but there were a couple snorts that were a bit loud. Finally he just decided to close eyes because he couldn't look at Kras right now without laughing hysterically. Then he smacked his boyfriend with his uninjured hand and whispered, attempting to sound angry but failing miserably. "Kras! You're gonna get us both into trouble! Oh Gods I can't even look at you right now." He was still giggling weakly, trying to keep quiet.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 26th 2011, 2:12 am

[Wow...and now my dirty mind is going on about how kinky this could be...
*had to say that to give Reed some fun images...Kras is embarrassed...somewhat*
<.<
>.>]

Kras' stomach was really hurting now from his silent laughter. It was hard trying to breathe through his nose too while laughing so he finally just unzipped the zipper and kept a hand over his open...er...zipper so no noise could escape. "Sorry?" He gave his boyfriend an innocent look. "Hey, hey, vatch the zippers move as I talk." He was having trouble trying to keep himself from laughing out loud again. "At least it's distraaaacting." He whispered merrily. It was nice that this was helping distract Reed from his bad day.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 2:19 am

[Oh my poor innocent bb Reed. He's blushing soooooooo much right now. Dean is cracking up.]

Reed didn't open his eyes, he knew he'd be done for if he actually saw the zipper moving like they were lips or something. He shook his head and started giggling just from the mental image. He whispered back, still not able to sound angry like he was trying. "Krasimir Svetkova you get rid of that thing right now or I won't look at you the rest of the night." He was still giggling and shaking his head. He really did have the best boyfriend though. He asked for distractions, and he was certainly getting them. Kras always knew how to put Reed in the best mood.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 26th 2011, 2:40 am

[hehehe *dead* Tracey doesn't get it...Trey is too innocent and doesn't get it either...Rem is just embarrassed and Kras hasn't decided yet whether the idea appeals to him or not. *headdesk* I told him to keep his kinkier side in the closet. <.<]

Kras poked his tongue out at Reed and laughed quietly. "No," he whispered back, "not until you give me a kiss." He was pushing it a bit there...but he couldn't help it. The mental image was too hilarious.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next