Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

+31
Lucius Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Ted Tonks
Romilda Vane
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adelia Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Bellatrix Black
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Louis Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Jesse St. James
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Mya Lupin
35 posters

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward - Page 41 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 2:46 am

[Probably a good idea. Reed doesn't have a kinky side..at least not that I'm aware of....]

Reed kept his eyes closed, but his jaw dropped at Kras' request. "Are you insane! You don't even have any lips! And knowing my luck, I'll end up getting stuck or something! Oh god." That image had him giggling like mad again and he had to slap his hand back over his mouth.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 26th 2011, 2:56 am

[oh god...now Kras is wondering all sorts of weird things and I'm going to tell him to stop before my head explodes. <.< *smacks him*]

Kras pouts and shrugs. "Fine. Then the zippers stay." He spoke in a rather serious tone, wondering how long it'd take till Reed gave in... "I'll just sit here and votch you vhile I vait for you to change your mind." And with that he zipped his lips shut again and just sat there.

[*dead*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 3:04 am

[*dead*]

Reed made a frustrated noise when he heard Kras zip himself back up, and he tried to hold back the giggles. "Ugh, fine!" He opened his eyes a fraction of an amount, so he could see where he was going, then placed a kiss on Kras cheek. He gave his boyfriend a smug smile and laid back down. "You didn't say where. So there's where you get a kiss, now change it back please." He closed his eyes again and waited patiently.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 26th 2011, 3:14 am

[XD]

If Kras could frown with this zipper shut then he would. He quickly changed his mouth back to normal and pouted, crossing his arms. "Stupid loopholes. I'll get you von day, ven you least expect it." He had a plan already.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 3:26 am

Reed peeked through his eyelashes and saw that Kras' mouth was back to normal. He opened his eyes and rolled them at his boyfriend. "You are ridiculous, but I love you so much. I suppose I should have a defense plan in place then? Maybe I'll find a way to make my mouth completely disappear." He giggled a little then leaned up to give Kras a gentle kiss on the kips, lingering for a while because he didn't want to stop.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 26th 2011, 3:36 am

Kras smiled softly, letting the kiss linger for a bit too because, heck, he loved kissing Reed, but he didn't want them to get caught by the nurse or anyone so he reluctantly pulled away after a few seconds. "You can have a defense plan in place, but I'll be so ninja like that you'll never get a chance to use it. And don't you dare make that mouth of yours disappear. How vould I be able to hear your lovely voice then?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 3:44 am

Reed pouted when Kras pulled out of the kiss, he wished they were in the dorm so they could kiss all they wanted and not get in trouble. "Well, if you want to hear my voice I wouldn't sneak up on me with ninja zipper lips." He gave an evil smile and rested his head on Kras' chest. "I'm so glad you're here with me."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 26th 2011, 3:50 am

"Vell...I'm sure I could easily reverse votever spell you use to get rid of your mouth...so actually I'm not vorried at all." Kras smirked, leaning back a bit more so they could be more comfortable. "I'm glad that Dean boy found me and told me you vere here. I'm sorry I vorry so much though..." he sighed and kissed the top of Reed's head.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 3:57 am

Reed cursed that Kras knew more about magic than he did. "Well darn, there does my plan. Well, maybe I'll just refuse to talk. Yeah. I could totally do that." Or not. "We should find him and thank him. I didn't even get to see him at all. So, you'd have to help me find him because I don't even know what he looks like." Actually Dean wants to come visit in the morning.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 26th 2011, 4:25 am

Kras smirked, knowing full well that Reed couldn't go too long without talking to him. So Reed wouldn't stand a chance. Kras clearly had the upper hand here. And Dean should totally come visit in the morrrrning. Woooo! "Aww, I'll help you, don't vorry. He's really tall too, just to let you know." Kras grinned. "I suppose you should be getting to sleep soon, baby. You need to rest. It'll help your body heal faster too." He was feeling sort of sleepy, but he wasn't going to sleep until he was positive Reed was asleep himself.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 4:35 am

Reed sighed. "Great, so I'll be a little dwarf standing next to two giants." He laughed and sighed again. "You are probably right. Like usual. I guess I am a little tired. You'll stay all night right?" He didn't think Kras would leave, but he had to make sure.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 26th 2011, 4:39 am

Kras chuckled, shaking his head. When Reed asked if he'd stay the night, he nodded, kissing Reed's forehead. "All night. I von't leave you, I promise. Now get some sleep, baby. Othervise I'll go all Papa Bear on you, and I may not be as scary as Mama Bear Molly is, but I can still be quite intimidating." He tried to be all serious but it was tough when he was trying not to smile so much at the same time.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 4:46 am

Reed saluted with his hand that had the cast and it just looked silly. "Yes sir!" He laughed and cuddled himself as close to Kras as he could. He finally found the serious tone he had been looking for before. "I love you so much. I'm sorry I made you worry. Seriously, I love you Kras. Good night." He sighed happily and started dozing off, but wanted to just lay and listen to Kras' breathing, it was almost as relaxing as listening to his heart, but he couldn't really reach that far with the way he was laying.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 26th 2011, 5:03 am

Kras smiled lovingly as Reed spoke seriously to him. He knew Reed didn't mean to make him worry, honestly no one ever really meant to make Kras worry, he just did. He worried about everyone he cared about and no matter what he would always worry about people. Just the way he was. "I love you too, Reed. Sleep vell, beautiful." He made sure they were both comfortably settled before he just laid there, listening to Reed's soft breathing. It helped him relax as he slowly started to get closer to falling asleep.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 5:09 am

Reed slowly drifting off, not even noticing the tingling pain in his leg and wrist as he listened to Kras. Eventually he fell asleep, mumbling another 'I love you' to Kras. When he fell asleep he started having a dream where him and Kras were on an island and they were sitting on a beach building sand castles together. He smiled in his sleep, hoping they'd get to do that sometime.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 26th 2011, 5:22 am

They are so going to build sand castles together when they go to the beach. It's going to be awesome. They'll even build Hogwarts sand castle. Yep yep. Kras smiles as he hears Reed's mumbled 'I love you'. He replies very quietly with the same message, knowing that even though Reed's pretty much asleep he can probably still hear him. After a little bit, Kras drifts off to sleep himself, feeling rather comfortable and safe here with Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 5:25 am

And I will reply to this in the morning because we both need to go to bed and I don't need more distractions >.> AND DEAN WILL VISIT.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 26th 2011, 6:27 pm

Reed didn't really sleep well through the night. He kept trying to cuddle closer to Kras, forgetting about the casts and would end up hurting himself. Finally he woke up when he saw faint light streaming through the windows, and he figured he may as well just wake up since sleep was kind of failing him. He pulled back a little and decided to watch Kras sleep, that was much more entertaining anyways.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 12:44 am

Kras slept somewhat okay. He'd wake up every so often during the night worried that Reed might fall out of bed or something and get hurt more. After assuring himself that Reed was right next to him and okay, he'd fall back asleep again. In the morning he finally woke up again, feeling like someone was watching him. Oh look, Reed was. "Hey..." he stretched, careful to make sure he didn't hit Reed, "how are you feeling?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 12:53 am

Reed smiled brightly when he saw Kras wake up. "Morning beautiful. I'm fine. Just tired. Didn't sleep well at all. I think the bones are mended though. Can't really move them in the cast to be able to see. Thanks for staying." He leaned up and kissed Kras on the jaw because that's the first thing he reached, and he was worried he had horrible morning breath since he didn't get to brush before going to sleep last night.

[I'll have Dean come in on my next post.]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 2:26 am

[Yaaaay Dean!!!]

Kras wasn't worried about horrible morning breath, because his probably wasn't the best either. He kissed Reed on the top of the head and smiled brightly down at him. "Aww, vell, ven you get out of here - hopefully today - then I'll make sure you get a proper night's sleep tonight." He reached out to lightly touch the cast on Reed's wrist. "I'll bet they're loads better now. The nurse is just amazing at her job." He chuckled, happy that Reed was doing a lot better.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 2:39 am

Reed was about to make a little joke about how Kras could help him fall asleep tonight when there was a small knock at the entrance to the ward. Reed looked over and saw a tall black boy standing in the doorway, looking rather timid. "Are-are you looking for someone?" Reed looked around to all the other beds, noting they were empty, then looked back at the boy.

Dean smiled when he saw the two boys laying on the bed together, it was rather sweet and it made him think of his brother for some reason. He sure hoped he could see Remus with someone like that someday. He smiled as he took a step into the room and answered Reed's question. "Yes actually. You." He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry. I'm Dean. Dean Thomas. I'm the one that...well I brought you here after you fell. I just wanted to stop in and make sure you were doing alright." He stood by the door kind of awkwardly and looked down at his feet.

Reed brightened up when he realized who it was. "Oh! You're Dean! Kras told me you went to find him too! Thank you so much. Come over here! I'd come over there but I kind of can't at the moment." He giggled adorably and beamed at Dean then at Kras. "I guess that saves us the trouble of going to find him!"

Dean smiled at how cheery the boy was and obliged and went to stand at the foot of the bed. "Hello Krasimir, nice to see you in a better situation than before."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 2:53 am

[<3 Awweh, Dean's so cute.
...Rem is embarrassed for some odd reason about the whole thing Dean was thinking about him. XD]

Kras smiles brightly when he looks up and sees it's Dean standing at the door. He waits for Dean and Reed's little introductions and smiles in brighter when Dean finally comes to stand near them. "Hello again, Dean!" He was having a hard time trying not to look down at Reed because that giggling was just too damn adorable. It was distractingly adorable. "Ve vere going to go look for you then. Thank you so much for all your help. Ve both appreciate it so much. I apologize for running off on you right after you told me vot happened. I should have said something more but I vos just so vorried." His bad.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 3:02 am

[HEhe, then his job as little brother is complete!! <3]

Dean felt his heart melt a little when he saw how Kras was looking at Reed. He suddenly felt like he as intruding on something. "It's fine really. I totally understand. I would have been the say way if someone had told me the person I love was in the hospital. I'm glad I could help. It was...rather horrible to watch. Are you okay Reed?" He noted the casts, but he seemed otherwise unharmed.

Reed nodded and shrugged a bit dismissively. "Yup! I'm fine. I fall a lot." He felt is was a pretty simple explanation. "I want to get you something though, for helping. And don't even argue. What is it you like to do then?" Reed looked expectantly at the tall boy, giving him his look that usually got Reed what he wanted.

Apparently the look at no effect on Dean. He just shook his head. "Nope. I don't want anything other than knowing you are alright. I swear, that really is enough for me. Plus I have the added bonus of seeing the two of you together." He smiled a little at the couple because they were the cutest couple he's ever seen. Well, besides him and Luna of course, but he supposed he was a bit biased. Reed blushed a little at the compliment but looked annoyed that the boy didn't give him what he wanted. He looked to Kras expectantly now, as if his boyfriend would be able to know what Dean liked that Reed could get for him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 3:27 am

Kras couldn't help blushing a tiny bit too at Reed's compliment. It didn't surprise him too much when Reed turned to look at him as if he knew what Dean liked. "Hmm, there's von thing you should know about our relationship, Dean Thomas. I vill do anything for Reed. So if you von't tell him vot you like to do, then I'll have to find out for him. So I suppose if I innocently ask your brother, Remus, about your hobbies I'm sure he'll tell me since ve're friends. Or you can save me any trouble and just tell us right here and now." He spoke sternly...though there was a huge grin on his face at the same time.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next