Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

+31
Lucius Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Ted Tonks
Romilda Vane
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adelia Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Bellatrix Black
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Louis Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Jesse St. James
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Mya Lupin
35 posters

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 6:09 am

Gabriel snorted. "I'm sure you don't. I don't know, stuff about you. Where you grew up, schooling, stuff like that."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 6:13 am

"Not particularly interesting. Grew up in a small muggle town in central Jersey, 'round Princeton. I went to a magical school about an hour away, took the train in and back every day, so I wasn't living on campus. Fairly boring, I suppose. I modeled, I worked in a tattoo parlor and did piercings there, too, I played in a band. I've started one now again, actually, with Tristan here, but I don't see him playin' his guitar anytime soon, sadly," he said, patting his friend gently. "But I play guitar, and I'm lead singer. Can you tell that I like attention?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 6:15 am

Gabriel nodded his head. "Yes, i do believe you love the attention. It's cool to see how wizards and muggles seem to live closer in the States than they do here. I mean, you actually know what a train is...i bet you know how it works, at least somewhat." he chuckled. "Unlike all these magical folk here, who think everything runs by magic and don't understand muggles at least a little bit."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 6:19 am

"... Don't we all get here by train?" he asked blankly, wondering if he was high, and just imagined taking the Hogwart's Express. "But yeah, I know what you mean. I'm a haflblood, my dad was a pureblood, so I've got the best of both worlds, the way I see it. It was cool, growing up a part of two entirely different realities, I guess. Most of my friends were muggles, so I had to hide it plenty, but my best friend, who was also my boyfriend for a time, knew about me. Turned out his dad was a squib, so he figured it out, what with the owl and all, wasn't difficult. So it was nice to have someone I didn't need to hide it around, though I still totally couldn't' apparate in front of him, or he'd scream in shock, though it isn't his fault he's not used to people appearing out of thin air, I suppose."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 6:23 am

"We did come by train...but outdated by a few decades and running pretty purely on magic..." he cleared his throats. "That's cool you had someone you didn't have to hide around. All of my muggle friends didn't really pay attention to the weirdness in our house...it's New Orleans, weird comes in almost every form and is pretty day to day."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 9:20 pm

"True enough, from what I've heard about the place, anyway," he laughed, shrugging. "Hey, since you're here, do you mind if I go get Tristan's things? I'll be right back," he said, leaving momentarily, and Eowyn will post him arriving back here once Joel replies.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 10:10 pm

omg Riddick's eyes are so fucking cool.

Gabriel nodded. "Sure, i'll be here with him. And if i can't handle something, i can ring for Raphael." he chuckled. "He really is an angel of healing..." and with that mulled his thoughts in his tea cup as Rad walked out.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 10:30 pm

Caradoc walks back in, holding a few books, a set of clothes for Tristan, and Tristan's little wolf. He sits down in his chair again, tucking the wolf under Tristan's arm, and kisses him lightly on the cheek. "Still asleep, this whole time? Ah, I guess it's for the best," he said, realizing he still hasn't gotten himself a shirt, and not particularly bothered, either. "Will it hurt him more, if I try to dress him in his sleep?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 10:33 pm

"He's out cold, Raphael made sure of that, so no it shouldn't bother him at all as long as you don't actively try to hurt him." Gabriel stood up, and walked to the other side of the bed. "But you'd better let me help you. Dressing, or undressing, a sleeping patient is hard no matter the size. Hopefully he's been given No-Dream, or he might freak out a bit."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 10:37 pm

"Let's hope, then," he said, slowly drawing the sheet off of Tristan's chest, and sliding Tristan's left arm into the first sleep, and lifting him up by his lower back for Gabriel to do the other side. He immediately grimaced at the state of Tristan's skin, and he felt a slight taste of bile in his mouth. "He must hurt, so much. And he won't like the scars."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 10:46 pm

"He's not hurting right now. Don't worry." Gabriel thought for a moment. "Well, he might be hurting spiritually...but knowing Raphael he took care of that too." Joel is laying the Raph worship on because it's important for the brother's plotline. "As for scarring, when i re-bandage him, i'll apply dittany." he said as he gently slid the damaged arm into the sleeve. "Here, let me lift his legs while you finish." and he did so.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 10:50 pm

Caradoc nodded and helped Tristan into the rest of his clothing, all soft, cotton, and comfortable, of course. He buttons up Tristan's shirt for him, and sits down again, frowning still. You don't deserve this, kid. However, ever the optimist, Rad is determined to keep a smiley face on, and so he turns to Gabriel with a slight smile. "Thanks for the help. He'll feel a lot better if he doesn't wake up so exposed, he's so shy. Not at all like you or I, in other words," he laughed lightly. "I like that, you know, that you're confident in yourself. Seems like a lot of the people 'round here don't have that self image."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 10:57 pm

Gabriel sat back down after checking that the bandages were still in place. "I was raised a guardian, confidence in myself and my skills is something that comes with the package." he dipped a biscuit into his tea, surprisingly delicately. "If i don't have confidence in myself, how am i supposed to protect my brother? And it helps that i'm naturally gorgeous, with rippling muscles and amazing hair."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 10:59 pm

Caradoc burst out laughing, and shook his head. "When I said confidence, I didn't mean egotistical narcissism, you know," he teased, letting his eyes fall to Gabriel's body at the invitation. "Though, I'm not fool enough to deny your dashing good looks," he joked, winking at him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 11:02 pm

"It's not egotistical narcissism it's it's true you know." he laughed along with Rad, enjoying the younger boy's eyes sweeping on his body. "We make a pair, the sex gods from the States. I'm glad we're friends, and not enemies."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 11:06 pm

"Indeed. I'm not the sort you want for your enemy," he said, leaning forward to brush Gabriel's hair out of the way, so he might whisper in his ear, "unless, of course, you like to be punished, in which case, 'enemy' might not be such a bad status, for the likes of yourself," he finished, his eyes twinkling with amusement, as he grinned lewdly, pulling away to look at Gabriel's face.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 11:15 pm

Gabriel winked and grinned. "I'm not one that's into punishment, dear Caradoc." He settled back into the chair, more posing than sitting. Omfg The Chronicles of Riddick are fucking BAMF but sad ending omfg omfg. Anyway. "I really don't think that a student such as yourself should be talking to a faculty member that way..." He winked again and took a sip of his cold tea. Joel likes their little dance of flirting they do.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 11:20 pm

OOH MY GOD JOEL YOU'RE GONNA LAUGH SO HARD
I WAS LISTENING TO NICE QUIET MUSIC AND DOZING OFF
AND THEN 'ONE WINGED ANGEL' STARTED PLAYING
YOU KNOW SEPHIROTH'S THEME SONG
I GOT SO SCARED I SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AND RAN AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER
BEFORE I REMEMBERED SEPHIROTH ISN'T REAL
AND CAN'T KILL ME

OMG..

OKAY. I'M BREATHING AGAIN.

Caradoc smirked at that, and chortled, shaking his head. "And you're what, a year older than I am, right? But if it helps you to think of me as the naughty school boy, by all means, keep your fantasies alive, Healer," he replied, arching a brow as he smirked at Gabriel's posing.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 11:28 pm

omg i've so done that without the screaming and running though but i used to could NOT listen to music on shuffle while trying to sleep because that ALWAYS popped up...

Gabriel smirked back. "I'm actually a few years older than you. And as for my fantasies...well. Those are best left undiscussed in a public place."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 11:36 pm

"Public? We're alone with an unconscious fifteen year old, I'd hardly call it public. However, if you're a little too shy, I think I can understand," he teased, stand up and walking over to Gabriel's chair, where he leans forward, resting one arm on either arm of Gabriel's chair, and brings their faces scarcely inches apart. "But if you're half the man I think you are, you'll prove it, and you won't be tellin' me your fantasies, you'll be showin' them to me."

oh my god poor tristan. i can only imagine if he woke up right about now.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 11:46 pm

XD He'd probably just turn beat red, mumble somethign about voracious sexual appetite and turn over so he doesn't see anything...

Joel wonders how far they should go?

Gabriel winked and kissed Rad on the cheek, before slithering out of the chair and Rad's arms. "Oh, i'll be showing you hmm? You're pretty confident in your abilities to seduce." He waved his wand, the cypress wood shining pale as bone in the light, and bandages came flying from their drawers, along with a small bottle. "Well, before i show you anything, help me change the bandaging. I don't have a doll like Halloween."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 11:49 pm

-blinks- Rad wonders why you're asking him, seeing as he clearly has no boundaries, so it's totally up to you and Gabriel.

Rad grinned like a loon on loon tablets as Gabriel kissed him on the cheek, though his face falls for a brief moment at the thought of changing poor Tristan's bandages. "Alright, what do you need me to do?" he asked, though he's finding it difficult to focus on anything but seducing, and is wondering how he's functioning, with no blood left in his brain.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 11:54 pm

Oh...well...idk XD lol. -thinks-

Gabriel smiled as he pulled the blankets down. "Just hold up his arms, so i can change them easily and without having the wounds touch the sheets." He was doing this on purpose, of course. He's evil that way.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 11:56 pm

Caradoc did as he was instructed, sighing at poor Tristan, because it's easier to focus on that, if he's not allowed to be horny at the moment, and continues to do as he's told, until all the bandages are changed, unless Joel didn't want me to skip ahead that much, in which case he should be like YO EOWYN DO NOT BE GODMODDING and I'll be all OKAY SORRY BABY I LOVE YOU. But yeah, otherwise, we're all done, and Rad is looking at Gabriel lustfully, still.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 27th 2010, 12:04 am

no it's fine. -secretly panics- UMMM WHAT DO I DO NOW?!?! -flails innocently-

"You're pretty good at this, is there anything you can't do?" Gabriel chuckled. Joel has decided that as soon as Raph and Gab figure out Tristan's secret, they'll teach Rad how to do some minor healing. Gabriel sat back down, and when he did he posed sexily because he does that naturally, the shirt on his Healer's robes pulling tight across his chest, and the small part that was unbuttoned exposing some of his golden skin.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next