Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

+31
Lucius Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Ted Tonks
Romilda Vane
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adelia Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Bellatrix Black
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Louis Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Jesse St. James
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Mya Lupin
35 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

Post  Molly Prewett September 7th 2010, 2:48 am

"It sounds like where you're from is, like, so cool," Molly says, a tiny tinge of jealousy in her voice. "Do you miss it? I suppose at least you have your brother with you hear, or you might be totally lonely sometimes? My sister thinks I'm totally weird because I think the Hospital Wing is an interesting place to be and sometimes I just wanna swing by and check it out, so I guess not all that many people just, like, stop by for the hell of it. Whatever, it's cool." She greams and takes the offered book. "OhmyGod! This is, like, the best! Thanks so much! I totally can't wait to start reading though all this stuff and that's a huge deal for me!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 7th 2010, 3:03 am

Raphael cackled. "I miss it, but it grew boring. It's very interesting here, and hey! If i hadn't grown bored i wouldn't have gained a pseudo-student." he laughed harder at the mention of her sister. "My brother Magnus would agree with her. He's training to be an Auror, he doesn't understand my predisposition towards hospitals...i pretty much grew up in them."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 7th 2010, 3:10 am

"Pseudo-Student Molly, reporting for duty!" Molly chirps with a crisp little salute. "At least one of my brothers is going to be an Auror. And I bet your brother Magnus will totally not think you're weird when he's getting himself all banged up and, like, needs you to patch him up again! And never ever ever tell Madame Pomfrey this, but when I was a second year I used to pretend I had a cold, or, like, fall over and skin my knee on purpose, just so I would have a legit excuse to come here," she confesses in a whisper.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 7th 2010, 3:17 am

He whispered back "I used to let Gabriel and Magnus roughhouse so i could play doctor..." he giggled uncharacteristically. "It was loads of fun, childhood..."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 7th 2010, 3:33 am

Molly breaks out into giggles at that confession, but does not read anything into the words 'play doctor', unlike Mya who is also giggling. "Sounds like loads of fun. I, like, totally couldn't stop my siblings roughhousing if I tried so it was always easier just to go with it. But that's where it kind of sucks being the smallest - it's always me that ends up getting squished. Lucky I'm tougher than I look, I guess."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 7th 2010, 3:46 am

Joel thinks it's funny Mya laughed at that because...that's totally the kind of doctor that Gabriel and Raphael played...or will end up playing >:]. Raphael nodded. "I could always claim that my chest hurt, or cough...then i could weasel away." he winked at her. "Having a chronic illness can be used to some advantage."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 7th 2010, 3:59 am

*giggles*
"Oh, well, you've totally got to, like, work these things to your advantage sometimes," Molly says with a little wink, because Raphael is so awesome she doesn't see the point in feeling sorry for him for having a chronic illness. "But I should get going, and let you get back to your work," she says, because Mya should stop being in 3 places at once and go get dressed for work. "Thanks. Like, really - you have no idea how awesome this book is to me! I'll see you soon. You'll be sick of me before long," she promises with a grin, waving and slipping out the door to skip back to her dorm.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 7th 2010, 4:18 am

He waved. "See ya around, shug." and got back to work cataloging.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 15th 2010, 4:01 am

Raphael: He paced the wing, slowly, waiting for his brother to show up. He was livid, but mostly worried. It was strange how he knew his brother’s heart better than his own. When Halloween came trotting back into the room, he sat down in the conveniently mobilised recliner (that he had spent an hour enchanting) and waited.

Gabriel: Gabriel stalked into the room, his beautiful face furious. “What the fuck, Raven? You actually dared to order me to come see you?” His hands were balled into fists at his side. “And you talked to my friend, that way? Touting pureblood supremacy shit?” he grabbed a random bottle and threw it, shattering it against the wall. “Why did you do that? Why did you ruin my chance with him?”

Raphael: Gesturing to some of his enchanted items, he watched satisfied as they cleaned up the mess. “Don’t do that, you work here. Sit and have some tea.” he gestured to a chair and the teapot, which had conveniently made their ways over. “And I didn’t order you, I just said I wanted to see you.” he stirred some sugar into his cup. “sorry if it came out wrong. Fox, that Yank is going to hurt you. Do you know anything about him?”

Gabriel: “I know he’s damn fine, and I'm going to ride him like a Texas cowboy. You almost ruined that, though with what you said. Like I wasn’t man enough to take him.” He clenched at his teacup tightly, almost breaking the delicate handle. “Why do you always do this? With anyone, you always ruin it. I’d hate you if I didn’t love you so much.”

Raphael: He smiled cynically and sipped his tea. “He would have hurt you. You’re…you’re delicate, for all your hardiness and physical prowess.” He reached across the small place, and ran his fingers across his brother’s cheek “I know you, inside and out just like you know me. I know you would have become attached, and then been hurt by him when he left you. It’s happened hundreds of times before. You can’t just have sex, you become emotionally attached.” Raphael’s heart ached when his brother flinched away from his hand. “Please don’t be mad at me.” he whispered in a lost, sad voice.

More to come as I write it.

Last edited by Raphael Whiteraven on September 16th 2010, 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 16th 2010, 3:34 am

Gabriel: Glaring at his brother he put his teacup down. “Don’t pull that shit with me, Raphael. Just stay out of my life, from now on. I‘m done with your meddling.” He put the saucer and teacup on the tray and stormed out of the room. Or he tried to, until his beloved brother grabbed his hand.

Raphael: “But I need you. You’re my brother, my guardian.” he held on with all his might, chest aching from a building cough and from his brother’s rejection. “I’m sorry, I’m just trying to protect you. Your heart. You protect me with your body, let me do something for you.” he lifted the hand he held to his cheek and pressed it there for warmth. The thought of Gabriel leaving made him cold, inside and out.

Gabriel: He melted a little bit, on the inside, but then his anger came back full force. Yanking his hand away, he turned to leave, when Raphael started to cough. Steeling himself against it, he left. That little, insidious voice in his head (the one we all have) was telling him his brother was faking, using it to control him. Little did he know.

Raphael: Grabbing his chest with his hand, he flailed and then fell to the floor, hitting his shoulder roughly. The pain was excruciating, and the need to breathe clawed at his lungs. It was like having a porcupine living in his chest, and moving around…each needle a bout of pain so strong it took his ability to breathe away. Lips turning blue, he lay there on the floor coughing and twitching as he fell into unconsciousness, his last thought flashing weakly in his mind. ‘My brother has left me, for good this time. And it’s all my fault.’
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 4:21 am

Raph woke up, days after his fit, feeling if not sore and tired and stiff as a board, well rested surprisingly. He looked down at his dirty robes, the tea cup, and waved his wand the beads clacking together with the motion. Everything became fresh and clean. He had a feeling that he needed to help someone, so he got the place ready.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 4:25 am

Caradod kicked the door open with a loud bang, not really giving a damn about disturbing anyone, with Tristan like this. "Help! I need some fuckin' help here, he's not conscious, and he's lost blood!" he yelled, gently laying his friend on the bed, still covered by Rad's coat, though it's probably got a ton of blood all over it, now. His facial expression changes dramatically when he sees who's on duty right now-- "YOU!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 4:30 am

Rapahel shrugged. "Me, who did you expect? I am the nurse..." he waved his wand and Tristan shot out of Rad's arm, to meet him at one of the freshly turned down beds. He waved it again, making the blood covered coat disappear. Reaching into his robe, he pulled a pebble out and tucked it into Tristan's mouth. "Earth to draw air." he whispered smiling in satisfaction as the young boy's breathing evened out. Holding his hand out to the awaiting Halloween, he grabbed the bandages she was holding and started to get to work. "I told you i'd see you in here soon, but i never expected it to be like this." he said as he and Halloween worked in perfect synch: cleaning, stitching, bandaging, pressing herbs and potions to wounds.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 4:37 am

"Shut up, quit your yammering, and fix him, dammit, and don't you dare fuck up, or I swear to fucking Merlin, I'll make you wish you'd never been born," he snapped, leaping to Tristan's side and watching Raphael's every move with wary eyes, occasionally letting his gaze flicker to Tristan's face, as he sighed. "Tristan baby, you'll be alright," he murmured, reaching down to touch his cheek lightly, fully prepared to take out his anger at Tristan's condition by beating the crap out of Raphael.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 4:45 am

"My brother is out of the castle, if you harm me he'll die. Don't be so rash, Yank." Raphael spit out caustically. "Or should i say Boy? I am your senior by a good two years." He wanted to go on, but the boy, Tristan, was whimpering in pain. Raphael laid his hands on the boy's forehead and closed his eyes, calming his breath. He mentally searched for the cause of the pain, and found it in the broken fingers he'd not reached yet. Opening his eyes, he held the small, gentle hands in his own and murmured healing spells. "He has such delicate hands, a musician? I can feel the callouses." he continued to work on them and only them, to make sure Tristan would be able to use his hands in the future.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 4:49 am

"Oh, two years, and that makes you so much more mature, don't you know? Really, call me whatever the fuck you want, I don't give a damn, names don't mean shit, redneck. And why the fuck would your brother die?" he growled, not entirely paying attention, as he gazed at Tristan, wishing he were able to do something, but acknowledging the fact that it appeared Raphael was actually healing him well, and it'd be best to stay out of his way. "Yes, he is, and a talented one, and if you fuck up his hands, I'll break yours, permanently. Don't you fucking think I'm joking," snarled Caradoc, whose hand was gripping his wand tightly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 4:55 am

"I meant the dying boy in front of me, not my brother fool. Of course i'll heal his hands...and quit threatening me." Raphael hissed. "Do it again, and my patience will finally wear thin, and i'll expel you out of this room so fast you won't have time to blink." Raphael was sorely considering it too, if he didn't understand that all of this was because he was worried...it completely deflated his angry balloon inside. "I understand you're worried. Just let me do what i do best, okay?" he motioned for Halloween to get some more potions. "There's stuff to drink in the ever-cool-cabinet, this will take some time."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 5:00 am

"FINE!" he finally yelled again, taking a small step back and crossing his muscular arms, watching Raphael work with a stern, harsh expression on his face, a small bead of sweat dripping down his neck and down his back. One must admit, he probably looked quite menacing, bare-chested, biceps bulging, and the stony look in his eyes, his fingers wrapped tightly 'round his wand as he waited rather impatiently, but silently.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 5:05 am

"No need to shout." [OMFG I HEAR ROTHBART FROM SWAN PRINCESS SAYING THAT OMFGGGG 'DON'T YOU DARE LET HER DIE!!" "No need to shout!" AAHH] Raphael pulled the pebble out of Tristan's mouth, and tipped a potion into it slowly. "I'm sure i don't need to say he'll have to stay here under observation for a while. His hands are almost top-shape, but the skin...that will take a long time." He sat down in his comfy chair and waved for the teapot as Halloween worked. A pad of paper floated to him, and he pulled out a pen. "Now, i have to take a report...what happened?" He used his gentle healer's voice, even though everything in him wanted to hex the huge hulking mass into next tuesday.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 5:09 am

Fuck, Tristan, it wasn't supposed to be like this, I didn't know you'd get so hurt. I'm so naive, sometimes. Caradoc frowned, because there is no way in hell he's telling this bastard the truth. Instead, he puts on his perfect poker face, and looked up at Raphael. "He went into the forest sometime during the night, he goes in there to be alone sometimes. I realized he was gone around first light, and went looking for him, and I found him like this. Likely a wild animal savaged him, he's delicate, and fragile," he answered, his voice empty as he stared at his friend. "I'm not leaving, I'm sure I don't need to say that, either."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 5:19 am

"Hmm, no i didn't think you would. You did threaten to kill his healer, after all." Raphael scratched the poorly made excuse onto the paper, he really didn't care what had happened. "The wounds weren't infected with anything, he was lucky it wasn't a werewolf or something. You never know in that forest, i hear." Raphael of course doesn't know right now, but he will by the next couple of full moons...just sayin. He's not Gabriel. "Ah, i think he's okay enough to wake up for a bit." Halloween waved a little vial under Tristan's nose and the young boy's eyes opened ever so slowly.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha September 25th 2010, 5:22 am

Tristan's eyes fluttered dramatically as he slowly breached the cold, dark abyss that was unconciousness. All he could remember was the change, and the pain, and then falling...falling and falling and falling. "Wh-where am i..." he wheezed, his voice hoarse from the previous night's screaming.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 5:22 am

Caradoc immediately grabbed a chair and swung it over beside Tristan's bedside, taking a seat and gripping Tristan's hand lightly. "Morning, sunshine," he said softly, looking down at his BFF. "How're you feeling? I brought you to the hospital wing, you were badly hurt last night."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha September 25th 2010, 5:24 am

Shifting uncomfortably Tristan nodded. "It was really bad...so itchy. On fire..." he tried to scratch at his arms at the memory, but found his fingers couldn't move very well and he was covered in bandages. "Oh god, my hands. My hands, what's wrong with them?!" his voice cracked and rasped an octave or two.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 5:28 am

Caradoc sighed and shook his head, leaning down to kiss him lightly on the cheek. "Don't worry, babe, your hands will be okay, he said, you'll be okay, you'll be able to play, don't you worry," he said in a soft, kind voice, as he fixed Raphael with a stern look, that clearly meant, if you're wrong, and he's not fixed, you'll pay. Caradoc moved the chair closer to the bed, leaving a hand to rest on Tristan's shoulder. "I'm not going anywhere, okay? Not anytime soon, at least. I'm here for you, like I promised I would be. Raphael's gonna make sure you're not in any pain," he said, his voice hard as he turned to face the healer again. "He's still hurting."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next