Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

+31
Lucius Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Ted Tonks
Romilda Vane
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adelia Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Bellatrix Black
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Louis Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Jesse St. James
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Mya Lupin
35 posters

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

Post  Tristan Raksha September 25th 2010, 5:34 am

Tristan nodded and closed his eyes, full faith in the Healer...he went back to the dark place, and slept soundly.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 5:38 am

"Of course he's in pan you idiot. He was broken, bruised, and torn up. The only way to keep him out of pain." he jerked his thumb at Tristan. "Is to keep him asleep. There's no, dare i say it, magic cure for pain." he stirred his tea as Halloween administered a sleeping potion. "His hands will be fine, just sore and stiff for a few days. As for everything else, it'll take a bit of time. Get comfy." He padded over to Tristan in his black fox slippers and took Tristan's temp.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 5:47 am

"You're telling me you really have no fucking painkillers to give this kid? Muggles can do better than that," he scoffed, leaning back in the chair as he looked at the sleeping boy. He briefly thought about going up to the dormitory to get into fresh clothes, and grab Tristan's stuffed wolf, but decided to do that in a short while, after making sure Tristan was sound asleep, and was being treated to the best of Raphael's abilities. As unwilling to admit it as he was, Raphael appeared to have done decently enough at fixing up Tristan, and for that, he did owe him some form of gratuity. "Thank you," he grudgingly said to Raphael, as he lightly stroked Tristan's hair, a sad look on his face as his eyes fell to the boy's broken body.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 5:49 am

"It's what my brother and i do, no thanks needed. As for painkillers, i've given them to him. Sleep is the best, though...if you give the body too many painkillers, it can create an immunity." He stirred his tea. "Tea?"
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 5:55 am

Caradoc shook his head and continued watching the steady rise and fall of Tristan's small, scarred chest. "No thanks," he mumbled, his horror at what Tristan had to suffer once a month growing, as he thought about what it must have taken, for Tristan to get to this state in the first place. "Disregarding the enmity between us, I do hold healers in a high respect. A thanks was needed, he'd have died, without help, likely. He's dear to me, and a thanks was necessary, regardless of whether or not it is your job."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 5:58 am

"Words never better spoken. My brother is coming, which i'm sure will help alleviate your mood at least a little bit." Raph stood, and motioned for Halloween to follow. "If anything happens and my dear brother can't handle it, ring the bell hanging in the office. My shift is up. G'day." And with that he stepped out the door, as Gabriel stepped in.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 6:04 am

Caradoc did, indeed, brighten slightly, as Gabriel walked in for his shift, if for nothing else, but that he could at least talk to Gabriel civilly without a great deal of effort, and felt far more comfortable knowing Tristan was in his hands. "Hey there, Gabriel," he said quietly, so as not to wake Tristan, as he waved at the younger brother.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 6:05 am

Gabriel walked in the door, shooting his brother a glare and then noticing the fresh blood stains to his robes. He was about to ask what had happened, but saw Rad sitting by a bed. Walking over, he looked down at the sleeping form bandaged and bruised. "What happened? Who's this?" he asked, concerned, as he took his brother's seat and sipped the cup of tea left there.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 6:17 am

"His name's Tristan Raksha, he's a close friend of mine. He was attacked by some sort of wild animal in the forest last night, I found him about an hour or two ago, and brought him here. Your brother said he'd be fine, but..." Rad sighed and looked over at Tristan, ruffling his friend's hair slightly. "Is there anything that can be done for him, that Raphael didn't already do?" he asked hopefully, not trusting Raphael entirely, after all.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 6:25 am

"My brother knows more about healing than I could ever know, but i'll check him over." Gabriel proceeded to do so, but couldn't find anything. "I don't know if you knew, but my brother is special. He has a sixth sense almost, for people's hurts...he always knows. If he looked your friend Tristan over, then he's as healed as much as he can be."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 6:29 am

"No, I didn't know, but that's comforting," he said, his hand lightly clutching Tristan's still. "So, how've you been, Gabriel?" he asked, putting on his usual grin as best as he could at the moment, which, while slightly less cheerful, was still fairly bright and grinny.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 6:41 am

Stirring his tea, Gabriel smiled back. "Fine, just a spat with my brother. How about you?" He scanned the young boy again, but he'd be fine till the bandages needed changing. "You need to bring him a set of clothes, by the way."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 6:48 am

"I figured, but I didn't want to just leave him here alone, until I was sure he was asleep. We share a dorm, I can get them," he said, looking at Gabriel curiously. "Fight with your brother? Over what?" he asked, though he was fairly sure he had a damn good idea what it would have been about.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 6:50 am

"You, of course." Gabriel winked and then took a sip of tea. "He's such a worrywart, and a control freak. Sully goose, love him to death but he annoys me to death sometimes." he chuckled.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 6:55 am

"Can't imagine why, he seems like such a pleasant type," he replied sardonically, grinning at Gabriel. "Overprotective of what? He still goin' on about how you can't handle me? Oh, jealousy, the ridiculous things you can make a man say."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 7:13 am

"Oh he just doesn't like you, you should see him with other people. Gentle, kind, funny. You just rub him the wrong way." Gabriel was trying to keep away from the jealousy subject, at least when it came to himself. "Like i said before, you're his antithesis. (Joel thinks he's using that right) His exact opposite and that rankles him."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 7:25 am

Joel is indeed using that right, and Eowyn loves Joel for using words like that correctly. Caradoc blinks and laughs at Gabriel's bluntness. He just doesn't like me? Well he can suck it. No, really, he totally can. "Well, it's his loss, either way, it's not as if I have any desire to get to know him better, although I am grateful for his help with Tristan," he said, rubbing the back of his friend's hand as he talked. "So, if your brother dislikes me so immensely, I can't imagine he enjoys the fact that we're talking right now. Are you trying to piss him off, or am I just that entertaining?" he asked teasingly, mildly curious as to whether or not Raphael could see them right now, and if he could, whether or not he should have a little fun with Gabriel.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 7:34 am

Joel is happy he used it correctly, he loves that word cuz it's fun to say. Joel also loves this Tim Burton inspired make-up tutorial on youtube but that's besides the point -coughs-

Gabriel laughed. "You're pretty much the only person i know here, and you're from the States...plus you're easy on the eyes." he teased. Joel likes how opposite the brothers are. "Plus, he's cute when he's mad. It's a nice change, sure he can be caustic but actual anger? Nah. Not so often. He's a gentle soul, deep down."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 25th 2010, 7:40 am

"Well, I can't say I honestly give a damn what he's like deep down, 'cause to me, he's just an ass, to put it simply, and no, I don't plan on apologizing, if that offended you, because it's the plain and simple truth, the way I see it," he replied, yawning slightly thanks to his lack of sleep. "Easy on the eyes? You're not so bad yourself, Whiteraven," he replied, a playful grin on his face as he met the other man's eyes. "Such a pity dear Raphael wouldn't approve, isn't it?" he taunted.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 25th 2010, 7:42 am

"'Dear Raphael' can just grow up and get over it." Gabriel groused, but preening a little. Ahaha Grouse and Preen. BAUAHAHAHAHA. Um. "And thanks, i know." he winked again over the rim of his teacup. Caradoc brought out a different side to him, a flirtatious, peacock side that frankly pleased him, the silly boy.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 5:31 am

Caradoc laughed, shaking his head. "And you've got an ego, as well. Careful now, don't wanna let it go to your head. Perhaps I shouldn't flirt with you, your head doesn't look like it needs any inflating," he teased, absentmindedly playing with the sleeping Tristan's fingers as he spoke.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 5:35 am

Gabriel laughed as well. "Perhaps you shouldn't. I'd like to be able to walk through doors." He sipped his tea some more, and then checked Tristan's vitals, just for the heck of it and to make sure there was no change.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 5:37 am

Caradoc looked over at Gabriel, rather concerned. "Is he alright, so far?" he questioned, lightly stroking Tristan's cheek, and wondering when he'd grown to care for him so much, seeing as he hasn't felt quite so much affection for anyone in a long time. Awwehh.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 26th 2010, 5:41 am

Gabriel sat back down. "He's fine. Now just comes the long, long waiting process." he poured himself more tea. Dear lord the boy's bladder is made of steel. "So, i've told you about myself and my brother...but i know virtually nothing about you." inner!Raksha is like, squeeing with happy at Rad.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 26th 2010, 6:05 am

"Oh? And just what would you like to know? I'm a fairly open guy, I've nothing to hide," he replied, hoping Gabriel has the same sort of getting to know as he wishes, but has a feeling he is totally not talking about THAT kind of knowing, you know?
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next