Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

+34
Trey Davis
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Albus Severus Potter
Parvati Patil
Jack Smith
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Lucius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Audrey Stevenson
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Jesse St. James
Romilda Vane
Joe
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Rose Weasley
Angelina Johnson
Ravenclaw Mod
Penelope Rosier
Teddy Lupin
Elise Black
Lysander Scamander
Ginny Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Mya Lupin
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
38 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf - Page 16 Empty Re: The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

Post  Mya Lupin October 29th 2010, 1:11 pm

Hermione just shrugs. "You know some people don't know right away, because he is rather masculine and most people think in stereotypes." Her eyes flicker to Pince as well and she turns back to Audrey with a slight smirk gracing her features. "Madame Pince doesn't have favourites - she simply regards all students with varying degrees of loathing. And I don't know who you think you're corrupting, but it certainly isn't me."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf - Page 16 Empty Re: The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

Post  Angelina Johnson October 29th 2010, 3:21 pm

Lina comes strolling into the library, clad in her usual baggy-ish t-shirt and shorts, carrying a well-worn copy of 'Famous Quidditch Witches' which she is intending to renew. Instead, she hears Reya's dulcet tones, and makes her way over to where her two BFFs are sitting. "Who are you corrupting now, Reya? I hope you're subjecting some poor soul other than us to it this time..." She grins, pulling up a chair, spinning it around and sitting backwards on it. "How's it going, Reya, Mione?"
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson October 29th 2010, 3:31 pm

Reya smiled as Lina walked over, "I'm always corrupting people, I walk past and naughty things happen." She waggled her perfectly shaped eyebrows and laughed as Mya blushed. Reya looked at what Lina was wearing and sighed inwardly. This wasn't good at all. Sneakily pulling out her wand Reya pointed it at Lina and did a wordless shrinking charm on her top so it fit like a normal t-shirt. Not too tight but tight enough that you could at least tell that Lina was a female. When her friend turned to look at her Reya faked an innocent expression but she knew they could both see right through it.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 29th 2010, 4:15 pm

Hermione smiles brightly. "Hi AJ, how're you?" she asks. Then she watches AJ's shirt shrink a few sizes and sighs, turning to her Ravenclaw friend. "Really, Audrey?" she says, giving her the 'you're not fooling anyone, you know' look.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson October 30th 2010, 8:20 am

"Hey, I'm great! Just studying and such... What have you two been up to?" Lina asked, rolling her eyes at Reya, but knowing that there was no point in arguing or trying to fix it. "It's been ages since I saw you two last!"
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson October 30th 2010, 8:31 am

"Well I've been around meeting new people, studying a bunch for all the awful tests. How's quiddich been?" Reya was by no means a fan but at the same time she always asked because she wanted to make sure her friend was happy and she did genuinely care what was going on in her life.

[AJ do you want to do the halloween thing now? And can you hop on skype?]
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 30th 2010, 8:42 am

Hermione smiles between her two closest friends and tucks her hair behind her ear, turning her interested gaze towards AJ because she thinks it would be safer just to sit quietly and hear all about Quidditch than to talk about her own escapades. Lame post is lame because Mya can't think of anything to say and is watching SPN.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 11th 2010, 1:52 am

Severus is here, searching for books and the such, and generally being as quiet and out of the way as possible, in hopes nobody sees him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 1:58 am

Except he's totally spotted by Remus who pauses after turning a corner so he doesn't run into him. "Oh, hello, Severus." Remus hasn't really seen Snape in ages.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 11th 2010, 2:00 am

Severus instinctively tenses when he hears his name, but relaxes slightly, when he hears that it's only Remus. "Hello, Remus. Studying again, or just here to relax?" he asked, trying to make polite conversation, and suddenly realizing this is the first conversation with a male in the last month or so that likely would not involve bullying of some kind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 2:07 am

"Just here to relax, really." he smiled lightly. "It's been a rough past week or so and I haven't really had many chances to come in here." he knew he probably looked pretty tired still, especially after the rough time he'd had because of the full moon a night or two ago, but hopefully the fact that he was looking forward to his date with Jack tomorrow would be enough to make him look less tired and more cheerful. "How about yourself?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 11th 2010, 2:10 am

"Research, mostly, for Transfiguration. Why was it a rough week, might I ask?" he questioned curiously, noting that Remus did indeed look quite tired and slightly distressed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 2:14 am

"Oh, just stuff being crazy, I guess. And stupidness on my part.." he still did feel pretty stupid, and bad, for lying to Sirius for so long and not telling him about being gay. He didn't want to go into too much detail over the major stuff so he just sort of shrugged and used his usual evasive tactics. "What stuff for Transfiguration are you researching?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 2:16 am

[dinner! Be back soon!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 2:36 am

[I HAVE RETURNED!!! *jumps in and poses*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 11th 2010, 2:38 am

Remus Lupin wrote:"Oh, just stuff being crazy, I guess. And stupidness on my part.." he still did feel pretty stupid, and bad, for lying to Sirius for so long and not telling him about being gay. He didn't want to go into too much detail over the major stuff so he just sort of shrugged and used his usual evasive tactics. "What stuff for Transfiguration are you researching?"

SORRY I WAS EATING DINNER TOO.

"Stupidity, and Remus Lupin? Words I wouldn't really associate with each other. Is something going on?" he asked, not trying to be nosy, but mildly intrigued. "Human transfiguration, out of sheer curiosity, actually."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 2:52 am

IT'S OKAY!! *huggles*

"Oh, I don't know about that..." he chuckled lightly, "I'm pretty stupid when it comes to potions...though, thanks to your help, I've become a lot better. As for if anything is going on...it's really nothing too crazy...I was just afraid to tell my friend something and found out that hiding it from him for a long period of time was a lot worse than just getting it over with and telling him right off the bat. We don't fight very often so it was really upsetting. I'd like to say I learned my lesson but..." he bit his lip, a sad, frustrated look in his eyes, "I'm still hiding something from him and it's something that I really really can't see him handling well any time soon so I don't plan on telling him for a while...if at all." he shrugged, looking over at a random bookcase. "Human transfiguration, huh? I haven't read much about it myself, but I heard that if you're not careful things can go really wrong."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 11th 2010, 2:58 am

Severus stares at Remus, blinks, and tries to understand everything that Remus has just said which is apparently quite specific and annoyingly ambiguous and vague at the exact same time. "Er, say what? I don't think I quite caught all of that," he said, looking at Remus oddly with a raised brow. "Yes, exactly, though, I wasn't really considering attempting it, but was rather intrigued by the subject itself. Look, I know we're not exactly great friends, but if you want to talk to me about what's going on, I don't mind listening. You sound almost painfully confused."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 3:06 am

Remus facepalms. "I'm sorry. I just really confused you, didn't I? So sorry." At the moment he was kind of confusing himself as well...not to mention the fact that he was trying to figure out how it was that he was having a conversation like this with Snape. Some of the stuff he was talking about was kind of personal, and, as Severus had said, they weren't exactly the best of friends. "It's kind of complicated, honestly, and I don't want to dull you with my personal life. Which is hardly ever that interesting anyway..." Cause he was kind of boring...yeah.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 11th 2010, 3:16 am

"No worries then. So, how have you been getting on with potions? It's been a while since our last study session," he remarked, placing his books in his bag, and smiling thinly at Remus. "And trust me, your personal life is probably far more interesting than mine," he pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 3:26 am

"Er, it's been okay. It seems like most of my study time is devoted to potions lately." he sighed, bummed because potions really was not his favorite subject - so spending hours reading nothing except books about the topic was not exactly the funnest of times. "Hopefully I'll get better enough that I can pass all the exams by the end of the year." he's keeping his fingers crossed on that one. "And honestly, my personal life is definitely not all that interesting. What's been going on with you then? If you don't mind me asking. I'm pretty sure there's something interesting going on for you."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 11th 2010, 3:33 am

"Not exactly. I'm the socially awkward freak of the school, remember? You don't get a lot in the way of women or men, exactly," he said, shrugging. "Though if my roommate keeps leaving his sex toys out on his bed, I'm just going to burn them and mail the ashes to his latest shag," he remarked, YES THAT MEANS YOU, LUCIUS MALFOY. "I've spent a lot of my time studying as usual. Aren't I an exciting individual?"

THIS IS WHY I DO NOT ROLE PLAY AS SNAPE.
I FORGOT HOW FUCKING BORING HE IS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 3:41 am

XD *does not know why she's finding this all so amusing...*
*forgot that when she gets super tired like this EVERYTHING is amusing*

"Oh...you roommate sounds like an odd individual..." Remus doesn't even know what to say about that one. Awkward!Remus is awkward. "Well, at least you're not getting into trouble! That's always good." he smiles. "I guess my personal life lately might be a bit more interesting than that...but, honestly, it usually really isn't. Usually I'm just studying a lot and trying to keep certain others out of more trouble than they're already usually in. To be honest, I'll be glad once things get more normal again. I've had enough fighting and avoiding roommates."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 11th 2010, 3:47 am

"Odd? A little, yes. It's not his oddness that bothers me, more the sexual escapades that take place in my dormitory while I am trying to sleep," he said, rolling his eyes. "But yes, at least I've managed to stay out of trouble-- haven't seen much of your friends, or that would be another story," he said, spitting out the word friends in disgust, as he thought of James and Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 3:54 am

Wow...this is getting really uncomfortable. Awkward!Remus is awkward. He doesn't even know what to say. Um...hm. "I suppose that definitely wouldn't make it easy to sleep then..." he trailed off, looking uncomfortable, trying to find a different topic to talk about because he knew things weren't going to go well if they continued talking about stuff that would involve mentioning Sirius and James.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next