Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Library: Study Table 2

+16
Remus Lupin
Scorpius Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Parvati Patil
Dominique Weasley
Hermione Granger
Audrey Stevenson
Krasimir Svetkova
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Molly Prewett
Charlie Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Gwyneth Tesni
Adelia Whiteraven
20 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Library: Study Table 2 Empty Library: Study Table 2

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 8th 2010, 4:40 am

[cuz all the library threads are in use.]

Addie sashayed into the Library, her eyes darting left and right. She had this air about her, like she owned the place and knew it- but not in a bad way. She was used to having people bent around her little finger, and she couldn't wait to establish her court of girls at this school. Harlequin, her voodoo doll, stepped jauntily along with her, in between jumping onto Addie's arm and swinging around. Spotting a table, she quickly sat down and opened her book bag.
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Library: Study Table 2 Empty Re: Library: Study Table 2

Post  Gwyneth Tesni December 8th 2010, 4:49 am

Gwyneth sighed, moving amongst the books and letting her hands glide across the spines, the covers, anything she could touch. It had been at least two to three days since the incident involving Tristan, who she now knew to be a werewolf. The very same type of creature that had killed her father so many years ago and she shuddered as her mind nearly went back to that time, hearing him scream as he was torn apart. The young woman swallowed, pushing the thoughts back as she continued to look at the books, looking for anything to clear her mind, not realizing at first that she had traveled near a section that had a few books dealing with lycanthropy. She frowned, not sure why she was here but figuring it had been a subconscious decision on her part, moved away a bit, looking up at other books that were neatly stacked, absorbed by all the knowledge that lay before her, not noticing anyone walking in or out as she then shuffled through a few books, turning their pages and opening them to read what was inside.
Gwyneth Tesni
Gwyneth Tesni

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 8th 2010, 4:57 am

Addie stopped mid page turn. Like all the Whiteravens, Joel shall give her a quirk- the ability to sense good looking hair. She turned in the direction that the sense was coming from, and saw a shorter girl with a gorgeous dark brown hair colour. "Hi! You, over there by the books about werewolves! Hey! You should come sit by me." she patted the table. "The chairs are comfy, the table is clean, and you're a girl. Girls are my favourite, in a non-sexual way." She smiled brightly and waited, her perfectly manicured nails invitingly tapping the wooden surface. Today they were silver and black, and she had done a very good job on them, thank you very much.
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwyneth Tesni December 8th 2010, 5:05 am

Gwyneth stopped short and then turned, her dark brown eyes suddenly landing on a girl with blonde hair and manicured nails. She looked left to right to make sure that the girl was calling to her before pointing at herself before taking a few steps forward, enough to where she could call back to make sure. “Me?” she then asked, not realizing that she still held a book in her hand. Her fingers then curled around it and she shrugged. She could always put it back later as she then took a few more steps forward, realizing that the girl must have been calling out to her since she had mentioned werewolves, and Gwyneth was the only one that was near that section at the time. “Um… yes?” she asked as she then pulled up to the girl and then sat by her, unsure of what to think. It seemed that she was attracting all sorts of people to her lately.
Gwyneth Tesni
Gwyneth Tesni

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 8th 2010, 5:17 am

Addie grinned at the girl. "Hi! My name's Addie Whiteraven, I'm from the States. What's your name" she flashed her brilliantly white teeth at the other girl, while waiting for her name. "I actually have to do a report on lycanthropes, what a coincidence! It's so strange, because we don't have that many in America. We have Wendigos." She nodded, and then shuddered in fear or loathing, who knows with Addie? "Nasty little buggers."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwyneth Tesni December 8th 2010, 5:28 am

Gwyneth shook her head and then decided that it would be best to introduce herself as well, not wanting to seem rude. “Well I’m Gwyneth. Gwyn for short and it’s nice to meet you Addie,” she said as she then smiled slowly, her lips pulling into a soft grin though she did not flash her teeth. She was still a bit perturbed from the incident with Tristan and part of her wanted to kick herself for it. She should have perhaps have given him a chance, but how could she, knowing what he was? It only made her chest burn to think about it as she quickly turned back to Addie and then put the book on the table. “Ah well, I just thought it would be an interesting read is all. You can use it if you want for your report.” She then pushed the book towards Addie’s direction before leaning on the table, half tempted to pull out Stoker’s Dracula and finish it, but she fought down the compulsion to do so. “So,” she said as she looked around, seeing a few other students mingling around as she then followed the rows of books with her eyes. She then stopped short, unsure of what to say as her mind kept flashing back to the hurt look Tristan had given her two days before as she frowned, trying to push the memory back but it kept rising to the surface. It had been bothering her for the past few days.
Gwyneth Tesni
Gwyneth Tesni

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane December 8th 2010, 5:38 am

[OMG WENDIGOS. THOSE THINGS ARE AS CREEPY AS HELL. *shudders*]
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 8th 2010, 6:22 am

[KATE I AM SO SORRY I DISAPPEARED. THE INTERNET IS FINALLY BACK.]

Addie nodded along. "Thank you! But if you're reading it, i'd hate to take it from you." Mentally she was categorising the girl. Pretty hair, pretty eyes, nice figure but she was short. Not technically bff material, but most definitely intriguing enough for her time. Pulling out a ballpoint pen and a piece of notebook paper, she looked to the girl. "So, i never really paid any attention to the explanation of the principle, but what is your house? I'm in 'Ravenclaw'." Addie disliked not knowing things, because knowledge was power- and power was something she was used to holding at least one half of the reigns too.
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwyneth Tesni December 8th 2010, 6:33 am

“Hufflepuff,” Gwyneth commented as she made a mental note of the girl before her. She was taller than her by a few good inches and had blonde hair, much different than her own which was a dark brown. Dark enough to nearly be black by her estimate as she took note of the other girl’s eye color, noting that they were a striking blue, reminding her of electricity in their intensity and color and after studying the other for a few more seconds she once more pushed the book back towards her. “It’s fine really. You can borrow it… well it isn’t even mine to begin with is it?” she said with a sheepish grin, the past few days nearly disappearing from her mind as she pulled Dracula from her bag and laid it on the desk. Perhaps she could catch up on it soon while she was here, she thought as she rummaged through her bag before closing it and moving it aside. “So, do you have any family here?” she asked, trying to make conversation. “I don’t unfortunately. I was home schooled for most of my life.”
Gwyneth Tesni
Gwyneth Tesni

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 8th 2010, 6:37 am

"That's a good book!" Addie said, pointing to Dracula. "I have two brothers here, but all three of us are new. Kind of special circumstance, really. Well on my part, but i ramble. My brothers are doing internships in the Hospital Wing, working there to finish up their healing degrees." She shook her head. "I was supposed to stay home, like a good girl, but i left and came here to be with Raphael. He's weak, poor thing, and Gabriel usually takes care of him..." she sighed. "But our other idiot brother Magnus needed some assistance back home, so Gabriel ditched Raphael like an idiot. I have two very idiotic brothers."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwyneth Tesni December 8th 2010, 6:42 am

"Ah," Gwyneth said as she nodded. "I see. I have only my mother and now other family. As far as I know the rest of her family are either dead or live too far away to see us. And my father... well he's been dead for a good several years now." Her voice took on a lower tone, the very mention of him once more bringing back painful memories with it. She then turned to the girl beside her and smiled a bit. "Sorry, it's just a tough topic for me. My father and all."
Gwyneth Tesni
Gwyneth Tesni

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 8th 2010, 6:46 am

Addie reached over and patted Gwyn's hand. "I'm so sorry. I don't have a father either...but that's only because Mama Elissabeth is 'free' with her playthings." she fanned herself, and carried on with a heavy Southern accent, her tone scandalised. "The society papers! 'Queen Elissabeth snags herself a new young man, this time a German! Does our beloved Voodoo Queen like men with foreign accents only?' That's what the paper said for my father."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwyneth Tesni December 8th 2010, 6:51 am

Gwyneth was immediately intrigued. Not so much by the fact of the other girl’s father but at the fact that she had mentioned voodoo. “Voodoo?” she then asked as she raised a brow, her attention now focused on Addie. “So what is it like? I was always warned as a child to stay away from voodoo, but I’ve always been fascinated by it.” She then looked at Addie with expectant eyes, wondering if she would tell her anything.
Gwyneth Tesni
Gwyneth Tesni

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 8th 2010, 6:58 am

"To put it simply, it's Muggle-brand magic amplified, so that it actually works." she pointed to Harly. "That's my voodoo doll, actually. My mama, she's the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans- voodoo and hoodoo are everywhere. My brothers and i were raised in it, to see spirits and interact with them. The potions, the sachets, the dolls- it's most of my life back home. One reason i left." She turned a page of the werewol book. "Since Raphael left to become a healer, I was being raised as mama's heir in his place. But i got bored, and Gabriel pulled his idiocy...so I'm here for now."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwyneth Tesni December 30th 2010, 10:09 am

Gwyneth looked down to see the doll and rose her eyes back up to meet her companion by her side. “I had always been taught that Muggles could not perform magic, but I assume that it’s possible, if you think about it.” She then scratched at her chin as she frowned, pondering on the things that Addie was telling her. It all sounded rather fascinating to her. She had never really been in the Muggle world, so anything pertaining to it held her attention and fascination, nearly bordering on wonder if she really thought about it. "But from what I have seen in books and history," she said as she let her eyes travel back down to the doll before looking back up. "Isn't Voodoo... well bad?"
Gwyneth Tesni
Gwyneth Tesni

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 31st 2011, 7:34 am

Pansy is here, sitting and reading since Draco's abandoned her for his potions project he's been working on for Merlin knows how long. That is a very detailed post, oh yes it is.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 31st 2011, 7:40 am

[PFFFFFFFFT.... it's been less than a month. Chillax.]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley January 31st 2011, 7:42 am

Charlie strolls along carrying a book on Dragons (but of course, what else would a boy his age be reading?). And notices a strangely attractive girl sitting at a table to his right. And being the coordinated awesome super dude that he is, he trips over himself and lands face-first in a potted dung-sprout that schlongbottom has left lying around.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

https://www.facebook.com/firstari.thencohen

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley January 31st 2011, 7:43 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[PFFFFFFFFT.... it's been less than a month. Chillax.]

Do your thang Draco baby. Charlie's here. Smile lol
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 31st 2011, 7:49 am

Pansy isn't sure how to take being called strangely attractive, as she's not sure if there would be more emphasis on the strange or on the attractive. She's minding her own business, reading another dueling book, when some oaf meanders along through the library causing a ruckus by faceplanting right in the middle of the walkway. She couldn't help herself, who could really, and burst out laughing for a moment before she bit her lip to keep quiet, because it's a library after all. "Very smooth."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley January 31st 2011, 7:51 am

[I'm wondering how Pansy heard Charlie's thoughts..... oh well maybe it's nothing]

Charlie quickly covers up – not so well, I might add – by saying "I meant to do that. I just love plants." Smooth, real smooth boy-o he thought to himself. "What gives you the right to judge me?" he retorted. "Like you've never tripped in your life."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 31st 2011, 7:56 am

[LEGILIMENS DUH. No. Kidding. She didn't. I just like to add commentary, I don't know.]

Pansy laughs again, wondering if he really loves plants enough to make out with them and eat the dirt they live in, or if he's just clumsy. Most likely the second. She was quite amused as he got defensive about it, saying she had no right to judge him. Pansy smirked at him, noticing that he had on a Gryffindor tie, assuming they're in their school uniforms as they generally are, and laughed again. Typical Gryffindor, thinking that they shouldn't be judged or made fun of because they're Dumbledore's little favorites. "Maybe I haven't. You wouldn't know, would you?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley January 31st 2011, 8:03 am

Charlie got pissed, and in the heat of emotion he let something slip out. And no, not something fun like you were hoping. And no it was not in his pants. It was in his mouth. [lmfao] "Well I know you have. Although this is the first time we've met, this is not the first time I've seen you."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 31st 2011, 8:08 am

Oh how disappointing. Pansy grinned noting that he was angry. It was so easy and so amusing to get the little Gryffindors angry. But when she heard what he said, she was taken aback for a moment. How do you respond to something as creepy as that? She stared at him calculatingly, trying to think if she'd seen him before. Definitely not, which only made this stranger. "Charming." She tried to remember the last time she tripped, where it was or who she was with, if she'd seen this redhead hanging around, but she had no idea when that was, couldn't remember at all who was around to see it. "I'm glad you have nothing better to do with your spare time than to sneak around and wait for girls to trip so you can watch." Suddenly she wondered if when she tripped, if it was a bad trip and she went falling, and if he looked up her skirt when she did. Stupid school uniforms, she really hoped not.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley January 31st 2011, 8:21 am

Charlie thought to himself Oh shnap she's onto me...... oh well, might as well go with it. Who knows, maybe she'll get emotional and we'll hook up [HA HE IS SO WRONG AND NAIVE] "Well I wasn't 'watching' per sé" he said quickly. "But I should say this: I'd recommend a more thorough conditioner."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next