Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

+16
Jack Smith
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Adrian Black - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Kiora Lupin
Danni Grindelwald
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Narcissa Black
20 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 3 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Blaise Zabini April 6th 2010, 6:12 pm

Sev/Reg/Ewoyn

Check this outtt

http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?psid=273054

Reg fan fic. This is how i saw him. Its realy old and i havnt read it in a while, so bear with it
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 3 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:30 pm

-reading it now-

At some point this morning Reg left his dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini April 6th 2010, 6:51 pm

[Read?]
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:52 pm

[Mhm.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 6th 2010, 9:04 pm

[Um what about Regrian?!?!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 6th 2010, 9:15 pm

[NO]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 6th 2010, 9:20 pm

[reg is gay, adrian.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 7th 2010, 1:00 am

Waking, Antonin sits up and accidentally falls out of bed. "FUCK!" He gives the floor a rough kick then gets dressed leaving the dorm.

[We have Gellert in here? how awesome!]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 7th 2010, 1:21 am

[Are you a second character?]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 7th 2010, 1:37 am

[Nope. Newbie.]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 7th 2010, 1:39 am

[Hello newbie! I'm Dee and Gabby, so don't come around and fuck with me. That is all. Smile]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 7th 2010, 1:44 am

[Well I'm just Antonin, but you better call me Dolohov. I don't just let anyone call me by my first name. and don't fuck with me either or i'll AK your arse...you know what let's be friends. But only when you're Dee because i won't be friends with a Gryffie]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 7th 2010, 1:44 am

[huzzah for newbies. penelope here, but call me penny if ya know what's good for you. welcome]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 7th 2010, 1:46 am

[I promise. Dolohov it is. And ew, GRYFFS? How disgusting!]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 7th 2010, 1:46 am

[*loves how threatening everyone's trying to be* Very Happy]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 7th 2010, 1:49 am

[*is a total slytherin at heart*]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 7th 2010, 5:32 am

Antonin entered his dorm and tossed himself down on his bed. This school was boring. At least he'd had some fun beating up that Lupin kid earlier. Even though Parkinson had told him Lupin was weak Antonin felt like there was some fight in that kid yet. Maybe he'd make it his own personal little challenge to get that Lupin kid to toughen up and give him a real fight.
Yeah, that'd be fun. I'd still kick his ass anyway but it'd be better if he actually fought back. Antonin fell asleep.

[Ok i'm off now. night everyone]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 7th 2010, 8:43 am

Regulus storms in, annoyed by the mudblood brat. He'd been having a nice time with Krum until she showed up. Whatever. He had tomorrow to look forward to. He strips and gets into bed, falling asleep quickly.

In the morning he left. No shit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 7th 2010, 11:23 pm

Gellert walks into the dormitory, realizing that he hadn't really been in there before. His bed is noticeably different from the other ones in the room: whereas everyone else's sheets and blankets were silver and green, his were made of black silk. It was the magic of the wizarding world that they had removed themselves from his trunk and gathered somewhat untidily on his bed without any effort on his part, and he throws his black leather jacket on the ground and flops down on that bed, wondering whether one of his dorm mates will come around--he supposed he should get to know them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 8th 2010, 4:57 am

-runs in to meet Gellert-

Regulus walks in, looking rather confused and frustrated. He lights up when he sees the new guy he'd met recently. "Hey, Gellert," he said, sitting down on his own bed, still shirtless, as he'd not gotten a replacement for his blood soaked one. He's got a gash above his eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 8th 2010, 5:00 am

-He nodded at the boy, what was his name--Reverus? Reginus? Regulus. That was it.-

"Regulus. Hey." He sits up, shaking the hair out of his eyes, and surveyed the other's appearance. "What happened to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 8th 2010, 5:01 am

"Quidditch," he said, not bothering to elaborate. "So, how have your first few days at Hogwarts been? I recently met another guy who transferred here from Durmstrang as well," he mentioned, forgetting Krum's mention that he and Gellert didn't really get along.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 8th 2010, 5:09 am

"Oh. That's quite...unusual. Those of us from Durmstrang generally like to keep to ourselves." He pauses, as if remembering something that only he knew about. You know how to do some things right here, though." He smirks, and clicks his tongue stud loudly against the back of his teeth. "...Girls."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 8th 2010, 5:11 am

Regulus faked a grin at that. He really didn't want to think about girls right now. They were giving him a right headache, well, at least, one particular girl was. "So, remind me, what did you get kicked out of there for anyway?" he asked, still insanely curious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 8th 2010, 5:16 am

He cocked his head at Regulus, who obviously didn't want to discuss girls, despite the fact that he had been getting it on so well with Dee last night. He bit the inside of his mouth at the question of his expulsion. He liked always to maintain an air of mystery around himself, but he was, after all, proud of his accomplishments. "Well I told you I was into the dark arts," he told Regulus, airily, "Well, I wasn't kidding about that. I was just--" he narrowed his eyes, deciding that if Regulus pushed the subject he would tell him, "too much for them."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next